Hiring Spiderman. Part 2

Yn pov:
As I see Tom looking behind him to see the kids distracted by the gifts Jamie got, the girl keep staring at him.

Are you single? Lilah asked like she doesn't have a boyfriend who is at work right now. All the girls including Toms eyes are pointing at her for asking such a weird question. I give Quinn the look to get them all out of the kitchen.

"Yes, alright girls. Let's get outa here!" She gives a quick wink to Tom as he chuckled lightly.

"Sorry for them." I apologize after a short silence.
"Oh no it's fine." He smiles at me and takes another sip out of his water bottle.

"Yeah. I think Chloé is the less worse than Lilah and Quinn. Even tho they all have boyfriends and Quinn is married they all wanna know about all the guys that walk around." I talk much when I'm nervous or embarrassed. Which was the case right now.

I couldn't lie that he looks cute. His wavy hair, chocolate brown eyes and his beautiful smile that was now showing.

"They seem nice. But tell me something about you." Smooth move. But I wasn't the best at talking about myself. The only thing I could actually say was my name, my age and that I became a teen mom.

"What do you want to know?" That's why I always ask this. I just never know what to tell them.
"Just the usual stuff. You're name, age, family. Maybe some stuff you like or don't like." He gave me all those options that luckily I could all answer. But it wasn't my plan to make it a whole life story. Just short but understandable answers.

"Well my name is Yn Adams, I'm 24 years old. Uhm. This is my sons birthday party so almost all my family members are here. I like having fun with my friends and son. And I definitely don't like these busy parties." The last sentence I kinda chuckle out.

"Why don't you like parties like these?" He asked politely with a small smile printed on his face.

"I won't say I hate them. It's just that I've spend these 5 years mostly with my son and 3 best friends. I guess I'm just not used to so many people in my house." I explain, realizing that I've actually exposed my feeling towards a stranger. Well a stranger that I know for a couple hours now.

He nods like he knows what I meant to say.
"So you became a teen mom?" He asked to be more clear about the situation. I nod with my cheeks getting a bit pink.

"Can I maybe ask about the father?" It was an unexpected question he asked me. Well, on the other hand I also did thought he was gonna ask that but it's just the topic I didn't really wanna talk about.

"It's okay if you don't want to. I won't put you under pressure. I'm just a really curious person." He makes me comfortable to talk about the situation which I only felt with my parents and friends.

"No it's fine. Matt isn't in the picture anymore. But I think I handled it pretty well. Luckily I didn't raise him alone. I had my parents and best friends aside me. It's all to much to talk about right now."
I smiled at him and then looked down at the floor because I was talking so much in one line.

"Why don't we talk about it tomorrow while we grab some lunch or go for a walk?" He ran his hands through his hair, nervously smiling at me.

To be honest. I wasn't expecting him asking me out. I thought maybe he wasn't even single. He was a good looking guy. And he seems nice so who doesn't want him I guess.

"Yeah. Okay." I said yes to his proposal but I was hesitating at first. I haven't gone out since, well.. since 5 years ago. I was only busy with raising my son. Finding a new boyfriend was hard.

Knowing that he has to accept you for having a son. Staying with you so your child won't get too close to him and be devastated if he would leave you.