Three Little Words

Y/N pov:
Let me introduce myself.
Hi, I'm Y/n, 19 years old and I live in London. A few months back I met my current boyfriend. I met him when my best friend Kiara wanted to go out with her boyfriend. Harrison was the sweetest boyfriend to Kiara and felt like a best friend to me. But I always felt like the third wheel. Until Kiara and Harrison decided to invite one of Harrisons friends. And yes you can guess it, I fell in love with that div. Kiara didn't told me that it was going to be a double date, but I could just know it because of the look on her and Harrisons face.

Tom and I had a lot of fun that night. At first I wasn't really happy that Kiara and Haz set us up for a date, but later I was happy they did. Tom and I got to know each other and went out a couple times with just the two of us. And now we are dating!

———— ❣︎ ————

And here we are now. Tom and I have been dating for four months now and we hang out almost every day. This morning I got a text from him.

T: Good morning beauty!

Y: Good morning!!

Y: What's up?

T: I have a surprise for you today, I'll pick you up at 1. Wear something cute!

And that's what I did. It was currently a little while past 11 am so I had enough time to make myself ready. I hopped out bed and jumped under the shower. Washing my hair and body with my favourite shampoo. I changed into a little orange/red dress and brushed my hair down. Putting in some earrings and doing a light make up look just to overlay the dark circles under my eyes.

Yup, dark circles. I didn't sleep long. My thoughts were filled with so many things. Including Tom. It wasn't anything bad tho, I was just thinking how lucky I am that I have him. I'm only dating him for four months now but I already can't think about a life without him.

I walked downstairs into the living room, petting my little beagle pup, Milo. I gave him a thousand cuddles and kisses and then walked into the kitchen.

If you're wondering. I still live at home but my parents were off to work and my little brother Seth was at school.

I made myself a smoothie bowl and also wrapped a glass of water. I sat at the kitchen island, checking my social media. I got a few new followers, if you're wondering why? That's because my boyfriend just got the role of Spiderman and people want to know everything about him, what includes his girlfriend, me. It doesn't bother me tho. I don't even see Tom as an actor, I see him as my incredible hot boyfriend that is always acting weird but sweet. Such a div.

Time passes. I check my phone, seeing that it's almost 1 pm. Just when I turn off my phone, I hear the doorbell. That Tom!! I grab my stuff together, (what is actually only my phone) I put on my white sneakers and open the front door. I see my cute ass boyfriend standing there with a bouquet of pink flowers. He is wearing denim trousers with a simple white tee that's covered up with a light denim jacket. We step into his car, driving to the location that he didn't tell me anything about.

As we arrive at the location, he opens the back of the car and gets a blanket and a basket out of it. He sets it up in the middle of the empty grass field and gives me a smile. 'Do you like it?' he asks me, taking some food out of the basket. I nod and pick up a strawberry, hearing him giggle as soon as I hummed of pleasure, eating my favourite fruit. 'What's so funny?' I laugh questioning. 'I don't know! I just love..' He stops his sentence, thinking of something else to say. 'I just think you're pretty and you're completely dedicated to those strawberries.' He laughs it off. I picked up the camera he brought with him and tried to make a picture of him. It didn't work and so he laughed at me again, taking his phone out of his pocket, making a photo of me while I still try to make a photo.

We laughed and talked for a bit. He took the wine and poured a little bit in the glasses. 'Here you go Mrs. Y/l/n.' He hands me over my glass of red wine as I smile at him. 'Thank you Mr. Holland.'

Toms pov:
I'm the luckiest men alive. Y/n is the sweetest girl I've ever met. At first I refused to my best friend Harrison that I would go on a double date with his girlfriends best friend. But if I didn't go, that would be the biggest mistake of my life. After these four months, I can't even imagine living without her.

I love her. I didn't tell her that yet.. Those three words are special ones and I feel afraid of telling her those words. I know it has to happen one day, but what if this day is too early to tell her that. What if I go to the States to film as spider-man and I get back and she doesn't love me anymore. Forgot about me or got someone else. Just stop thinking about that man, it won't happen.

Y/N pov:
We've been here for a couple of hours not even talking to each other. We just laid on the blanket, my head on his chest, looking up to the sky. I felt his hand going through my hair, giving my chills. Then it hit me, I really love him. I feel safe around him, happy, I feel the best version of myself when i'm with him. But when we were laughing a few hours back, he said the word love, but then changed the sentence. What if he doesn't love me? I love him, but what if he doesn't. Again, thoughts going through my mind. Hesitating I thought about saying those three little but most important words.

'I love you.' I heard after those hours of silence.

I never knew I would hear them coming out of his mouth. I took my head off his chest and looked him in those chocolate, sparkling, brown eyes. I saw how nervous he was to tell me, just how nervous I was. 'I love you too.' I said in a rush and gave him the most sweetest, passionately but soft kiss ever.

'You really love me?' He pulled away, our foreheads still touching each other, feeling his breath close to me. 'Of-of course I do.' I whispered to him, touching his hand that was softly cupped on my cheek. A little smile appeared on his face and saw him blushing like no one else could. God I love him. He pulled me in for another kiss, pulling away after a few second. 'What is going to happen when I'm going to film in the States and you're still in London?' I heard the sadness of him in his voice. He was scared of leaving. I was scared of him leaving me.

'Don't worry about that baby. I will wait here for you, or come with you. Even better. Just know that I will never leave you, I'll wait.' I whisper while our foreheads are still touching each other.

'Always?' He whispered.

I gave him another passionately kiss, bringing my hands through his soft curls. Pulling away, our foreheads and noses touching each other. And I, whispering those words.

'I love you, always and forever.'