Rewrite The Stars. Part 1

Melodys pov:
Hii!! I'm Melody. Just call me Mel. My story all began a few years ago on a red carpet.

It was the premier of my brothers movie. Who my brother is? My brother is Chris Evans, which makes me Melody Evans. I'm the youngest of the whole squad because I'm only 22 years old.

My brother took me to his premier from the last avenger movie he played in 'avengers endgame'.
And yes, he took me because, well... my brother isn't the best with getting women on his path so I'm actually his favorite woman at the moment.

Anyway. During the premier and the red carpet
I me this guy who is maybe the most sweetest guy in the world. Besides my brothers and dad tho.

Tom Holland. Yes Tom. We clicked immediately and hung out often. We kind of hid our feeling like everyone does. I guess we both didn't want to screw up our friendship.

But when we kissed... everything changed.
We both started to avoid each other. Well... actually I started avoiding him and he just followed me. Because... he is too successful to even be with me.

And I think he felt the same way because not long after we kissed, he found a girlfriend. Nadia Parkes. A beautiful and talented actress.

I've never spoken to her, I just saw a lot of pictures of her on Instagram and the news went wild when they found out she was dating Tom Holland.

But I've never seen any pictures of them together. Or any videos together. Feels like they never hang out together.

Anyway. I write songs. I'm not that big of a songwriter but I know that my family and friend listens to it. And now I actually finished writing my seventh song called 'rewrite the stars'.

It's a duet song but I didn't found my partner yet. That's where Jess helps me with. She is my best friend and also Wesleys girlfriend. Wes is my producer. Obviously a producer but he mostly works with me because we're good friends.

Finding the right person to sing the duet with is really hard. The best partner is obviously the one who it's about. But no way he is going to work with me. He doesn't sing and if he sings, he hides it.

When we hung out I secretly filmed him if he started singing, but he noticed every time. He does have an amazing voice and I think he hides such an amazing talent.

I got snapped out of my thought because he brunette girl stormed into my room.
"Hey!! I have some great news!" I sit up from my bed while she continued.

"I just got of the phone and we have a partner for you!" My eyes widened. "Who is it?!!" I yelled at her in excitement because this could be the one. I was always excited if she came with someone new just because he could be great.

"Well... you said Tom would be the best partner right?" She let me wait with her answer on my question by asking me a question. But a bell rang in my head while she asked me and I nodded to head the answer she had on her own question.

"Tom wants to record!!" Definitely not something
I expected but definitely something that was awesome news. "Wait.. but why would he do that?" I started worrying and questioning after all that happiness I felt.

"I don't know. I thought, let's just ask the person you really wanted and see what he thinks. And surprisingly he said yes." Jess explained to me as
I started walking though my room.