choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

Honeymoon In Lesbos

1.9K 16 1
By st4rzxrt

"Hi, welcome to the Royal Garden, Lesbos' finest American-style hotel! Checking in?"

"Hi, yes, Cheryl Blossom-Topaz, checking in for room 304?" Cheryl removes her dark sunglasses and plops the designer suitcases on the floor. "Toni, hurry up!" She calls over her shoulder at the brunette, who has stopped to hold the door open for a family whose toddlers run ahead squealing. "You'll have to excuse my wife, she's too kind."

The lady smiles. "A good quality to have. Can you just spell the last name again for me?"
"B L O. S S O M. Dash. T O P. A Z," Toni says, putting her hands over Cheryl's shoulders, reaching her well in heels. "Hey babe," she says, pressing a kiss to the inside of Cheryl's neck.

Cheryl closes her eyes. "What took you so long, TT?"

"I was helping those adorable kids get in the door," Toni says, massaging her wife's shoulders. "Aren't they so cute?"

"Don't get any ideas, Toni," Cheryl dismisses her. She turns to the woman at the desk. "Is our room ready?"

The woman narrows her eyes and lowers her glasses. "It says here...we don't have a room under your name—"

"Excuse me?!" Cheryl erupts.

"Babe," Toni cooes, trying to calm her down, grasping her hand. She turns to the woman at the desk. "Excuse me?"

"Ma'am," she addresses the two of them. "You didn't let me finish. We don't have just a room for you," the woman says. "We have you two booked for the grand honeymoon suite. It's the highest luxury we offer."

Cheryl's eyes widen. "Pardon?"

Toni jabs her lightly. "Say nothing," she orders through gritted teeth. "Play along."

The woman points at her computer. "It says right here that you upgraded your suite type last week."

"There must be some mistake!" Cheryl ignores Toni's words.

She flips the computer screen around so they can see it. "See for yourselves. We even have a confirmation name on who called in the change."
Toni squints and reads off the name slowly. "Roseanne Claudette Blossom."

"Nana Rose," Cheryl says, realizing what happened at last. "Oh dear."

Toni laughed. "That's so sweet of her to do. We'll have to buy her a souvenir or something."

The woman at the desk nods. "The gift shop is right around the corner." She hands the couple their room key. "Have a lovely stay. And please let us know if you need anything."

-

"Wow. This...is...incredible," Toni says in awe, closing the door behind herself and Cheryl.

Cheryl drops her bags at the door. "I'll be on the balcony." She walks over and steps outside into the sunshine, admiring the ocean view.

"And look at the size of that bed," Toni mutters under her breath, smirking. She puts her bag down by the nightstand and unzips her jacket pocket, pulling out polaroids of photos taken only hours ago. Cheryl in her glorious red and white gown, Toni in silver and green. The two of them mid-laughing as Cheryl cuts the cake, gazing at each other with heart eyes as they take their first dance. Toni smiles at the photos. "Cher," she calls out to the balcony.

"Yes dear?" Cheryl gets off the lounge chair and wanders back inside, admiring the spacious suite.
"I love you," Toni says, moving towards her new wife and looking her in the eyes.

Cheryl rolls her eyes. "You made me get up from my luxury chair just to tell me you love me? We said that in our vows just a few hours ago!" She leans in and kisses Toni for what feels like minutes. "I love you, too, my angel." She wraps her arms around Toni's waist. "I'm so happy it's finally our wedding night," she says, lowering her voice. "I can't wait to show you just how much I love you."

Toni closes her eyes and groans. "Ugh, why wait?"

Cheryl raises her eyebrows and leans in again, swerving around Toni at the last second to pick up two tickets on the nightstand. "Because I got us tickets for the newlyweds' sunset cruise," she says, holding them up, "and we aren't going to miss it."

"Any chance Nana Rose bought out the boat too?" Toni asks slyly.
"Keep dreaming, Antoinette."

-

"All right, lovebirds! Time to board!" The captain of the ship exclaims loudly. "Since we're alphabetical, the first name I have on the list is..." he looks down. "Blossom-Topaz, Cheryl and Antoinette?"

"We're here!" Cheryl responds, walking up the dock to get on the boat. Toni follows closely behind.

"Carlisle, Oliver and Tristan?" The two men board the boat.

"Carver Pratt, Elise and Christina?"
Toni turns to Cheryl. "Cheryl, is this...is this a gay cruise?"

"TT, I'm surprised you even have to ask," Cheryl says, giving Toni a peck on the mouth. "Although it's more than just a gay cruise."

Just then, a couple comes up to greet them, one dark-haired and one light. "Hi, I'm Aaron, and this is my husband Michael," the dark-haired one says, gesturing to the man next to him.

"It's nice to meet you," Toni replies. "I'm Toni and this is Cheryl, my wife."

Cheryl beams at her words, and Toni giggles, leaning in to kiss the redhead on the nose.

"My, my, ladies!" Michael says, laughing. "You two get married today?"
They nod.

"Wow! Congratulations," he says. "Aaron and I have been married for a week and are just now going on our honeymoon. We were thinking of attending the Pride event in the lounge tonight at 11, FYI."

"Pride event?" Toni says curiously. "Cheryl—"

Cheryl leans in to whisper in her ear. "I may or may not have chosen a gay resort. We are in Lesbos, after all."
"Anyways, I'm going to the bar to get Aaron and myself a drink. Feel free to join!" Michael says with a grin.

Cheryl starts to get up, and Toni puts an arm out to restrict her. "I'll go, my love."

Once at the bar, Michael and Toni place their orders. "So, you looked surprised back there—your wife not tell you this was a gays-only event?" Michael asks.

Toni huffs jokingly. "Trust me, it's not surprising coming from her. She's a wild one."

Michael smiles. "You two seem like quite the couple." "You two as well," Toni says. "You and Aaron, not—not you and Cheryl."They both laugh. "That would be weird," Michael says, stirring his drink. "Considering you're lesbians."

Toni's insides clench as she decides whether to correct him. Finally she says, "Cheryl is a lesbian. I'm...bisexual."

Michael's expression changes suddenly. "Oh. You're—oh. I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Toni says calmly. "People assume you're straight, people assume you're gay, but they never guess you could be bi."

Michael nods. "True. Well, congrats on finally choosing," he jokes.

Toni's smile disappears. "Excuse me?"

"It was a joke," Michael assures her. "Because you're bi and married to a woman. For now."
She squints, opening and closing her mouth, trying to decide how to respond. "First of all, I didn't 'choose' anything. And I'll be bound to Cheryl 'til the day I die."

"Of course you will," he says quickly. "It was a jo—"

"Well it wasn't a funny one." Toni crosses her arms. "I expected better from a gay man. Guess it just shows how far we have to go even nowadays." She walks off, drinks in her hands, leaving Michael at the bar. When she reaches Aaron and Cheryl conversing naturally, she taps Cheryl on the shoulder. "Come on, babe, we're going up on the deck." Cheryl looks slightly confused, but follows her upstairs. On the deck, Cheryl senses there is something wrong and speaks up. "TT, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing," Toni says, squeezing her hand. "I just got a bad vibe from Michael."

Cheryl remains confused. "Aaron seemed perfectly fine to me." She shrugs. "Well, whatever. I'd rather spend time with just you anyway," she says, pulling Toni in by the blouse for a wet kiss.

"Mm," Toni hums against her lips. "I like the sound of that. When does this boat get back to shore?"
Cheryl straightens up. "In half an hour," she says, fixing her skirt. "And then we should check out the dining options. I hear there is a lovely Japanese restaurant in the East Wing of the resort."

Toni groans. "Who cares about dinner? I only want you," she says, gripping a hand on Cheryl's thigh.

Cheryl rolls her eyes. "We're going to have a real feast, my darling. Be patient."

-

"I had the best day with you, Cheryl," Toni says, plopping down on the bed and removing her jacket and heels.
"I did too, ma cherie," Cheryl responds, walking to the edge of the bed. "I can't believe I get to call you my wife."

Toni scoots over closer to her. "'Wife.' It sounds so fresh. Like 'life.'"

"But with a W," Cheryl interjects. "For Win. Or Woman." She twirls around the bedpost before returning to her place in front of Toni. "Or, Why haven't you put your hands on me yet?"

Toni attempts to control her breathing. "W for Wow. First fuck as a married couple."

"You're so epically romantic, Antoinette," she says, climbing onto Toni's lap.

"It's one of my many charms," Toni says, disregarding Cheryl's sarcasm. "By the time we're done tonight you'll have seen a few more."

Cheryl bites her lip and stares at Toni, eyes dark and shining. "Make love to me, Antoinette," she says much softer than intended. She pulls Toni's shirt over her head and drags her hands over her toned stomach. "Show me I'm yours."

Toni feels herself throbbing. "Oh, I will, baby girl." She pulls Cheryl's shirt off and dips her tongue into Cheryl's cleavage before reaching behind her to undo Cheryl's bra. She puts her hands on Cheryl's chest and kisses Cheryl's neck, feeling her rapid pulse and nibbling as Cheryl lets out a breathy moan.

"Talk dirty to me," the redhead says, taking Toni's bottom lip into her mouth and pulling, feeling the inside of her tongue.

"Don't tell me what to do," Toni defends, wanting to take charge, but following anyway. "I'm the dominant," she starts, moving Cheryl off her lap and flat on her back on the bed. "I always have been, always will be."

Cheryl pulls Toni in by the hairs on the back of her neck, moaning into her mouth.

"You always try to pretend you're in charge, that you're the top, in front of all your friends. In public," Toni says, ravishing Cheryl's chest with kisses, lip gloss smearing. "It's all an act."

Cheryl hums in appreciation. "I'm sorry—"

"Don't apologize," Toni grunts. "It's hot. But it's a lie. You secretly want to be topped so bad, you ache for it. You ache for me."

Cheryl bucks her hips upwards, trying to get Toni to focus her attention lower.

Toni laughs. "You won't get me that easy, Blossom."

"Blossom-Topaz," Cheryl corrects, sitting up and attempting to push Toni's head downwards.

Toni's heart smiles but her center pounds harder than ever before. She shoves Cheryl back onto the pillows and takes in her flustered face, chest heaving, eyes and mouth open wide. "You are so beautiful," Toni cooes. "I can't wait to ruin you." She moves her hands across Cheryl's bare stomach and positions herself above her. "All I want is my face between your thighs forever. You grinding into my face until you come...the first time."

"Ohh," Cheryl sighs, breathing unevenly. "I want it, too. Fuck me, Toni."

She unzips Cheryl's skirt oh-so-slowly, pulling it down her legs. "I'm so lucky, babe, to get to make you come every day for the rest of my life, long as you want to." She drags her fingers up the length of Cheryl's legs, memorizing as they quiver beneath her in anticipation.

"Mmph, plEASE, Toni," the redhead groans.

Toni smirks. "Babe, you're this heated and I haven't even touched you yet...imagine how far I could get without being inside you."

Cheryl clenches herself desperately. "I'm begging you Toni, help."

Toni drapes over her face. "I'm getting there." She dips her tongue into Cheryl's mouth, savoring the warm feeling. Then, with her left hand on Cheryl's upper thigh, she brings her right hand against Cheryl's soaked underwear. "I love this silk."

"It's the finest in the world. I had it ordered as soon as we met," Cheryl looks her in the eye.

"Damn. Thirsty much?" Toni asks, reaching her hand past the silky fabric, twirling her fingers between Cheryl's folds as Cheryl's head falls back hard onto the pillow. "So wet," Toni husks. "Dripping for me. I bet you've been dripping all day, just didn't want to admit it, babygirl. Is that right?"

"Y—yes," Cheryl struggles to answer, thrusting her hips to meet Toni's fingers as they enter her. "I couldn't cancel all our plans just to get off."

"That's all right, baby. We're here now." Toni enters her with one finger, slowly sliding around her wet walls.

Cheryl gasps in pleasure, noises she's never heard before coming out of her mouth once Toni moves her thumb onto her clit and starts winding.

"Yes, oh my god, ugh!"

"What's my name, Cheryl?" Toni says, keeping one hand on her clit and using two fingers to pump hard inside her. Toni could listen to Cheryl's breathy moans and high-pitched whines until the end of time and get off on them from barely pressing a finger to herself.

"Toni, ughhh," Cheryl groans, her hips thrashing forwards, the slosh of Toni's fingers in and out, in and out, making her feel like her entire body was winding up.

After a few more minutes, Cheryl's insides tighten. Toni pulls out her fingers and locks eyes with Cheryl before licking them completely clean with a loud, overdramatic slurp, humming in appreciation. "You taste so good, Cher." She slinks down Cheryl's body and lowers her mouth to above her center, hands on either thigh.

"Toni please," Cheryl whines to a hovering Toni.

Toni dives in, using her tongue to draw patterns over Cheryl's clit then flattening it out.

"Oh my—fuck, Toni. Oh god. You're so good, you're so good," Cheryl says, her muscles contracting, so close to orgasm.

"Cum for me, Cheryl. I want to hear you scream," Toni says, moving up and down to lick her arousal.

"The—the guests next door—"

"This is the newlywed suite," Toni says with a smirk, licking inside Cheryl's sensitive walls. "It's soundproofed." She takes Cheryl's clit into her mouth. "Let it out, baby."

"In that case," Cheryl grunts, chest heaving as she thrusts up into Toni's face.

She falls apart immediately under Toni's touch, gasping for air and moaning Toni's name repeatedly so loud that the entire island of Lesbos would have probably heard if it weren't for the hotel's precautions.

She curses over and over, still pulsing, still contracting.

Toni kisses her on the lips. "You okay?"

"I'm...more than okay," Cheryl breathes out, calming down. "That was amazing. Thank you, baby."

Toni smiles awkwardly. "You...rested enough?"

A look of realization dawns on Cheryl's face. "Oh, oh my god yes I am. Sorry, you were just so good, I forgot." She runs her hands up Toni's upper body. "I love you so much, I'm gonna make you feel so good."

Toni smirks.

Cheryl's eyes darken. "Get on your back, Topaz."

"Blossom-Topaz." Toni echoes, flipping herself over. "I'm a married woman now."

Cheryl bites her own lip. "Yes you are..." she leans down to give Toni a sloppy kiss, feeling Toni's groan vibrate in her mouth.

"When did I get so lucky?" Toni says, struggling to breathe when Cheryl finally comes up for air.

Cheryl raises an eyebrow and smirks. "Trust me, babe, you're about to get a hell of a lot luckier." She drags a finger down Toni's bare stomach teasingly, sending shivers everywhere in Toni's body. Her face lowers into Toni's chest, moving her lips around Toni's breasts and driving her crazy. "I love your tits," she murmurs against hot skin.

"Cheryl, that is so gay," Toni teases, putting her hands on Cheryl's fiery messed-up hair and holding her into place. "Keep talking."

"It's funny, actually," Cheryl says between breaths, "I thought about doing this to you since the drag race. Thought about ripping your shirt and bra off and worshipping these beautiful god-given tiddies."

Toni raises her eyebrows, her laugh turning into a moan as Cheryl starts to use her hands. "Cheryl Blossom-Topaz, what a dirty girl."

"You love it, TT," she says, reaching her hands downwards to the band of Toni's underwear. "I wanted to drive you insane from the moment I saw you, I had to insult you every time we met to control how much I wanted you." She flicks the band onto Toni's skin and watches her close her eyes in anticipation. "Your sapphic, serpent hands slithering across my body, everywhere." She dips her hand into Toni's lacy bottoms and finds her clit. "Everywhere."

Toni groans in pleasure as Cheryl finally starts to use her fingers, rocking back and forth above Toni and breathing heavily. "Oh my god, Cher, that feels...that—"

"Sensational?" Cheryl winks, and the action has Toni gripping at Cheryl's back, pressing her body into her at all costs, desperate to get off.

Cheryl pumps hard inside her a few times, hitting the spot. She adores the look on Toni's face, eyes screwed shut, mouth open, cheeks more flushed than ever. Leaning in to give her a kiss while still winding into her repeatedly, Cheryl is ecstatic that she gets to do this for the rest of her life. Her tongue leaves Toni's mouth and she slides down to Toni's center, removing her hand and replacing it with her mouth.
Toni shouts Cheryl's name mindlessly, uncontrollably, shaking underneath her. Cheryl is pleased to hear it and breathes hot air gently over Toni's heat, watching Toni's eyes turn to black. "Ch-Cheryl I can't hold out much longer."

Cheryl doesn't respond, sending her tongue out to lap up Toni's arousal and humming in approval against her.

And with that Cheryl sends Toni spiraling as her orgasm shakes her to the core, letting out a series of shaky breaths as the string insider her unwinds and her core relaxes, the sparks spreading downwards in her body.

After a full minute, Toni sighs, choking on her first attempt to talk, her mouth dry from screaming. "I love you, my bride," she says finally, reaching up to put a strand of hair behind her ear. Cheryl flops on the pillow next to her. "I love you too, Toni."

After a few minutes in silence, Toni regains her ability to coherently speak. "Whatcha thinkin' bout, babe?"

Cheryl turns sideways to look at her and Toni follows. "Just that it feels so good to be wanted. To be needed...to be loved."

Toni's heart flutters. "Aw, Cher—"

"I mean it, TT," she smiles sadly. "For the first, I don't know, 17 years of my life, I thought there was no point to it. I thought I was never going to escape the wrath of my parents and get the opportunity to be my genuine self. Teenaged me would have never imagined I could be happy one day. With a woman in my bed, forever in my heart."

Toni kisses her gently. "I know, baby."

"I never thought it could be like this. So truthful, so passionate, so...beautiful," the redhead says with full eyes, looking at Toni differently than before.
"Cheryl, stop, I don't want to cry on our wedding night," Toni says, feeling emotional tears bead at the corners of her eyes.

Cheryl laughs and Toni laughs shakily with her. "I will, ma cherie. God, I am just so at peace with you."

Toni smiles, rolling over to spoon Cheryl softly. "Me too, baby girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
48.6K 473 74
Law and order svu 2 female detecives in love , smut , lesbian , lbgtq :)
81.2K 1.1K 6
Some one shots and AUs about Riverdales Veronica Lodge and Betty Cooper. Feel free to correct spelling, grammar and make new requests.
13.6K 319 10
The title says it all. Hope you enjoy this mini series.