๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’• โœ†

By thahoesluvkash

" ๐’š๐’†๐’‚ ๐’Š ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’โ™ก๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š & ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’†๐’š. ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜…
prt.1
๐ถ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐‘†โ™ก
2 โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
29โ™ก
30โ™ก
this aint no fockin chapter but still read
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40 โ™ก
42โ™ก
the end โค๏ธ
fww
yall sexy asl๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
43โ™ก
44โ™ก

41โ™ก

10.5K 430 687
By thahoesluvkash

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝚃𝚎𝚣𝚑𝚊é 𝙰𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚍𝚍 | 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚎 ♕
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 |
5:37ᴘᴍ

"y'all ready?" mama asked walking into sj's old room where we were getting dressed.

"yes ma'am." sj answered for both of us and we walked downstairs.

it's been about 3 days since we've been here, and mama found a way to get in contact with the gang or whatever.

we having a lil mini cookout today at my father's house.

"mimi that outfit is too revealing." jay screwed up his face at her lil sundress.

"boy stop hating purr." she stuck her tongue out at him.

"that's my sister." i high fived her walking to the car.

"how you feelin shawty?" jay asked as we got in the backseat

"i'm kinda nervous, i ain't seen them in so long ion know how they gonna react."

"be cool, i gotchu." he put his arm around my shoulder.

"y'all is ugly." sj mugged us through the mirror.

"shut up somari." we said at the same time

——— skip the car ride.

"girl getcho ass." jay pulled me in front of him.

"creepin behind a nigga like you a mice assum."

"heyyy....heyyy....how y'all doinn." mama awkwardly walked through the door with us following.

"everyone's outside in the yard." juice's mom said.

as soon as i walked outside i spotted tiny, jaejae, nova, and some other girl hanging out around the grill.

"tezhae amiree redd i knowwwwww that's not youuuuuu!!!" tiny squealed running towards me.

"i'm so sorry friend i miss you so muchhhhh." she tackled me to the ground.

"i miss you more girllll." i smiled hugging her tightly.

we got up and dusted ourselves off, and nova came running after.

"novaaaa you're so beautiful." i hugged him tightly

"bitch i missed yo nice ass." he chuckled and i saw jaejae out the corner of my eye watching me with a bored expression.

"jae jaeee girl i missed you!" i smiled walking towards her and she gave me a close lipped smile and stepped to the side.

"uhh...hi." i awkwardly waved at the girl i didn't know so i didn't come off as rude.

"hey." she smiled back before speed walking after jae jae.

"what's that about?" i asked tiny.

" let's just say jae jae is still upset about you leaving, and that girl...i'll let you find out for yourself it's not my place to tell."

"oh okay...where the guys?"

"over there." she pointed over to the niggas across the street playing dice.

"damn y'all playing without me?" i walked over to them and juice got up and threw me in the air.

"you lil bitch, i missed yo baldheaded ass so fuckin muchhhhhh." he started tearing up while hugging me.

"i missed you more juicyyy." i laughed.

"i'm glad you made it sis."  mari hugged me.

"tezhae, baby i'm so sorry-" somari started before i reached out my arms and pulled him into a hug.

"i forgive you pops." i said and we hugged for about 5 minutes.

i've been needing this my whole life.

"look at you, all mature and shi." he pulled away wiping his eyes.

"you think i'm mature? you should see sj. he in the kitchen." i chuckled and he sped off in the direction of the house.

"aye have y'all seen killa?" i asked them.

"i think he was upstairs." juice said.

"gotchu, imma fw y'all." i walked into the kitchen.

"is that my girl ms laniii." i smiled seeing her sitting down at the table with king, eating.

"mireee oh my goddd i haven't seen you in foreverrr." she got up hugging me and we rocked side to side.

"they explained to me what happened and stuff, i hope you're doing ok now." she smiled.

this girl is honestly so amazing.

"i've definitely moved past that situation, i'm glad i came back home for a while." i chuckled.

"hey king you've gotten so bigggg." i tickled him making him laugh.

"i'll be back sis i gotta use the bathroom." i told her before walking up the stairs.

i was trying to remember which door was the one for the bathroom, and when i walked past that one door i heard faint voices.

i leaned my ear against the door and i recognized that voice off the top of my head.

me getting excited, i opened the door and came to face with what i would never in a million years want to see.

"yea and i just feel like-" killa spoke to the girl sitting on his lap before pausing and seeing me.

the girl turned around and i saw that it was the same girl from downstairs.

"my fault." i quickly shut the door and jogged down the stairs.

"you good ma?" jay asked and i nodded before walking outside.

"slow down happy feet." jay said running after me as i proceeded to walk down the block.

"jay i'm fine-" i tried holding my tears together and he pulled me into a hug.

"awww let it all out pooh." he rubbed my back as i began to sob.

"what happened?" he asked while still hugging me

"he found someone else jay i knew i was too late." i sniffed.

"it's never too late ma." he said and i heard footsteps approaching us.

"miree-" killa said before stopping right in front of us.

"handle dat." jay rubbed my shoulder one more time before walking back to the house.

i quickly wiped my eyes hoping that killa didn't see me crying.

"sooo... das ya lil boo huh?" he asked as we started walking side by side down the block.

"nah that's my friend."

"that's what u called me before we started dating."

"oh." i shrugged

"yo wassup witchu?" we stopped walking and he stood in front of me.

"nun watchu tammat?" i asked with a bored expression.

"ight let's start over, that wasn't a good way to run into eachother after being apart for 2 years." he said.

"stop being childish, now cmere." he pulled me into a hug and i hesitantly hugged back.

"can u not, i'm not tryna fight nobody girlfriend." i said as he started getting touchy.

"you still got jokes huh." he chuckled pulling away.

"watchu mean still? you acting like i been away for a decade." i rolled my eyes.

"i missed that ugly ass attitude..." he licked his lips.

"ok." i nodded about to walk away from this conversation.

"you mad that i found a girlfriend ain't it?" he stepped closer towards me.

"nah ion care, you a single man imma single woman. do as you please." i shrugged trying to put on my best nonchalant act.

"you must think i'm one of ya lil slow ass niggas, li girl i know you better then i know the alphabet."

"what's that supposed to mean cause u kinda slow." i scrunched my eyebrows.

"shudup."

"make me."

"ight cuh back up befo ya shawty come by here and try to fight me."

"my bad my bad." he chuckled taking some steps back making me frown in my head.

"welp, nice seeing you." i smiled about to walk off again.

"i'm still in love." he pulled my arm back.

"with who?" i looked around

"with you."

"you can't be in love with two people at one time."

"i'm only in love with one person and that's forever gon be you." he pulled me close to him to where our faces were inches apart.

"butyougottagirlfriend." i rapidly spoke catching myself about to give in.

"bye killa, i'm not bouta be half of the reason another black female is heart broken." i walked back to the house.

sweet home atlanta........

—————————————————————

𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔?

𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔

𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔭 𝔟♱𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𓆩❤︎𓆪 𝒐𝒖𝒕 🃏.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 12.3K 40
"she tell me fuck you I hate you then I love you"
482K 20.4K 27
โ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐š‹๐šŽ , ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐š ๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š.โž a short story
290K 8.5K 31
โœฐ"๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š๐•ž ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•’๐••... ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•—๐•— ๐• ๐•—"โœฐ
195K 8.3K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ