Selfless

Per IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... Més

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

Kyuubi

1.2K 55 11
Per IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 62 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Uchiha Sasuke was at his clan training forest when he just huffed finishing up his Chidori. He could use it twice but he charged it up again because at the moment he was furious.

"Damn that dead last dobe" Sasuke gritted his teeth as he smashed his hand into a boulder. He had a new technique he felt that the dobe could not beat and since that pathetic technique he had can never match his power. He was angry because the dobe took his spotlight he managed to defeat Gaara.

Gritting his teeth he remembered when he found out.

Flashback

The Jounins were all gathered around while their Genins trained it has been two day since the invasion and a day since the Third Hokage's death . Anko and Ibiki were interrogating sound ninjas anf they were training the Genins.

"Wha...what naruto is at the hospital" Kurenai blinked at Yugao who nodded "yes from what I heard he is unconscious and his arms a brutally damaged" Asuma was a bit peeved at why she was worrying about him.

"Tell me more Yugao" Kakashi came to them as now the Genins minus Gai's team got together.

Yugao then told them what she knew that Naruto was in the hospital and badly injured.

"There were also sightings of Sand teams leaving Konoha" Kakashi nodded "that make sense since their leader was Orochimaru in disguise"

"I don't get why Naruto was injured" Sakura asked confused as everyone looked at her.

"Troublesome girl Naruto fought Gaara" all the rookies' eyes went wide while the Jounins nodded expecting that

"Yes that's correct apparently the sand team in the Chunin exam escaped with the injured Genin" Sasuke's eyes went wide.

"Man that fight probably was brutal and I didn't see it" Kiba kissed his teeth and Akamaru barked "Kiba this isn't nothing to laugh about" Kurenai scolded

"Sensei its true come on guys who wouldn't want to see that match I sure as hell would" Shikamaru sighed "troublesome if they ran that means Naruto beat him" Yugao nodded expecting the boy's intelligence since he was a Nara after all "that's most likely the case"

"I can't believe that Gaara was a monster" Ino screamed in disbelieve with Sakura nodding although Naruto was strong he could never beat Gaara "Kakashi-Sensei trained Sasuke-kun to beat Gaara and Naruto does it without that. This can't be right" Kakashi sighed "you sure its correct Yugao" the woman's eyes narrowed "don't take me so little Kakashi I'm correct"

"Kakashi-san Yugao is correct me and my father saw Naruto being carried by medics into the hospital my bugs saw sand on his body" everyone became surprised to what Shino said. The boy may speak so little but when he talks you listen because he tells no lie

Sasuke gritted his teeth in anger and walked off as every time he remembered that he saw Naruto punch him.

"Sasuke-Kun" Ino ran after him making Asuma and Kurenai sigh. Sakura looked at Kakashi with a sad face "Kakashi-Sensei" Kakashi gave her an eye smile "don't worry I will sort it" Sakura nodded and ran after Ino and Sasuke.

End of flashback

"Damn you dobe" Sasuke's Sharingan flared in anger as he charged his Chidori and rushed inside the forest.

Kisara's apartment

Inside Kisara's apartment laughter echoed as the sun was setting. Someone was having while the other was shaking in shock.

"No...this can't be" Naruto sweated as he saw the cards on the table. He lost 4 to 5.

"Baby everybody got to lose sometime. You were good golden boy but you cannot defeat a fox" Kisara smiled brightly as she hadn't felt such adrenaline and exhilaration for a long time. Battling it out with Naruto was so fun heck being with him was she never got bored.

"No....this can't be and I finally figured you out" Naruto sputtered. He lost as the first round he won with a straight flush as it beat her Full House. Then he beat her again no contest because he got a royal flush. But the funny thing was she was just smiling, the next round she beat him with a four of a kind in which Naruto thought was luck.

Then she suddenly got serious. She got a Straight flush in which Naruto narrowly beat her because he got a royal flush. It was 3-2 and Naruto for some reason sweat because at first she caressed her leg with his her bare feet touching made him shudder in delight. He told her it won't work and she responded that she just wanted to show affection because he was going to lose. This made Naruto go all out as the next round he beat her with a straight flush. When it was 4-3 to him, things changed for the Uzumaki all he had to do was win one game and he won still retaining his title but he didn't he lost 3 times in a row with this woman doing the impossible she achieved three Royal flush in a row.

Kisara giggled and burst out laughing in victory "You were no match Naruto-Kun"

Naruto froze but the shook his head "hey! one doesn't insult the loser you let him bow out gracefully" the Uzumaki gritted his teeth.

Kisara snorted "don't kid yourself I know you don't do that. I bet you laugh a stupid laugh when you win" Naruto looked up a bit like JD from scrubs as he remembered beating all of Ryoma's friends.

"AHAHAHAHAHA" a young Naruto's evil laughter echoed inside his head while a group of males were swearing and groaning.

"Nope doesn't ring a bell" Naruto responded with a stoic expression. "You do don't you Naruto" Kisara sweat dropped.

It was 6 o clock now and the sun was setting beautifully. The husband and wife went on another long round due to Naruto insistence which he in the end lost badly. The two then set up the table to have dinner today they were having rice and chicken with salad and mayonnaise.

As they were conversing about the game they had which Naruto desperately tried to avoid he managed to shift the conversation. He realized that while he knew the basic outline of Kisara's life, he really didn't know many details. It seemed any talk about her usually ended up in a discussion of her being the Kyuubi No Yoko and that she gained a reputation as an age-old natural disaster, appearing suddenly out of nowhere to attack areas wherever human malice had collected and festered. However that was the Kyuubi Naruto found himself interested in the person rather than her title.

Kisara was hesitant at first, not really liking talking about herself, but he genuinely seemed interested. Once she started, she found herself telling him bits of her life when she told him he was a bit surprised "what! You were in clan wars" Naruto blinked making Kisara nod "yes Naruto in my human form I worked as a mercenary" Naruto nodded now thanking himself for not sleeping when Iruka talked about those days. "so you met the Senju and the Uchiha's" Kisara nodded "only by passing and they were arrogant people" Naruto nodded agreeing with her since Sasuke and his clan when they were alive were like that "did you see Konoha be made" Kisara nodded again "Naruto the reason Konoha was made was because they were behind. Other ninja villages were made before them" Naruto nodded.

As they ate it was Kisara this time that shifted the conversation. Kisara was learning more about him as well. He let her do most of the talking, but the stories he did share gave her a glimpse of what he must have been like growing up. She knew from what he told her were basically what she already knew but nevertheless it was tough for him. Some of the stories he told her were about his time with Idate in which she knew was the guy in the picture in the shelf, they were humorous but she could detect a bit of sadness in his voice. She realised he had a tough childhood and it still was tough constantly having to hide who he was and what he could do must have been so hard.

"Naruto?"

"Hmm?"

"It was difficult for you growing up, wasn't it,' she asked. He set his knife and fork down and looked at her.

"How do you mean?"

"Pretending you were someone you weren't, she said."Never showing what you really could do."

Naruto smiled having a sad glint in his eye "I guess, sometimes" he admitted "but it was necessary for me to survive Kisara if people had known about me the Hokage would have found me and I would have started everything all over again" Kisara nodded knowing what he meant the Hokage was spineless if he would have allowed the council to do what they wanted Naruto would have suffered again.

"Still, it must have been difficult at times you never got to be a child,' she said. The thought of a cold Naruto who worked with Ryoma came into her mind.

Naruto's face turned soft "I was a child once and that was a huge mistake. So I stopped" Kisara's eyes went wide slightly and then touched his hands

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry,' she began, but he gave her a squeeze and smiled ""Don't be sorry"

Silence ensued for a while before Naruto smirked "So Kisara how do you like to have all the males falling towards your feet like that" Naruto suddenly teased making his wife roll her eyes

"Naruto you know I don't want to talk about that" she responded quickly hating it when those pompous fools showered her with gifts on her doorstep she was glad she truly lived with Naruto.

"Oh...I do remember someone comparing you to ten kazahana yukies" Naruto chuckled making Kisara have a dangerous glint "Naruto...." She stretched his name dangerously

"Its true words cannot describe such beauty Kyuubi" Naruto teased further now this time getting reaction out of her as she suddenly disappeared getting him by surprise as she tackled him out of his chair.

The two tussled on the floor with Kisara winning in the end as she pinned both his hands and looked at him. Their faces were so close to each other they could feel each other breath.

Naruto smiled "I was just kidding, Kisara" his wife suddenly chuckled as grinded on him a bit making Naruto blush "I know Naruto-Kun" the Uzumaki's eyes went wide he was just had.

He smirked "Should I be worried that my wife has already figured me out?" letting her carnal instinct go a bit Kisara nuzzled his neck affectionately getting a small reaction out of her husband.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see, won't you?"

There was a mischievous smile on Kisara's face as she said this and he couldn't help teasing her just a little more.

"I'm not sure I like the sound of that, Kyuubi."

"Naruto, I warned you!" Naruto smiled, he finally found a way to tease her. It seems his wife doesn't like to be called the Kyuubi no Yoko by him.

"Yes, but I'm already pinned down as it is. So I'm might as well get it out while I still can" Naruto smirked when he felt his wife face him now their eyes making contact.

"Naruto!" Kisara growled while Naruto smirked cheekily "what can I say I'm a glutton for punishment" he teased

Kisara's hair covered her face when suddenly she shifted and her head moved closer, getting her husband's attention. Unexpectedly she kissed him; Naruto was surprised but returned it as they kissed for a few seconds.

Kisara this time used her tongue asking Naruto for an entrance in which he accepted soon they kiss turned into a full blown French as they tongues intertwined.

It didn't matter if they were on the floor as right now both were completely oblivious to their surroundings.

Kisara lost herself in the heat of the kiss as she slowly humped Naruto who completely embraced her once she let go of him as they continued to kiss.

Kisara was experiencing a piece of ecstasy her fingers traced Naruto's hard, firm muscles while she continued to deepen the kiss.

While Naruto was also lost in the heat of the passion he moved one of his hands timidly up towards Kyuubi's hair, reaching its destination, it immediately began to caress the silk like substance releasing its bindings. Taking in her scent once and he completely lost it his other hand went to its next destination, his wife's behind. Realizing that he hit his mark, Naruto's hand unconsciously gave Kyuubi's ass a gentle squeeze managing to bring forth a small moan of pleasure from his wife.

"I didn't realize that you wanted me so much Naruto-kun..." Kyuubi had a difficult time articulating her speech due to the sensations that were flowing through her body at this moment. She caressed his face making Naruto get out of his trance and now tried to apologise.

"It's okay Naruto-Kun" Kisara kissed both his cheeks and smiled both of them were lost within their desires and went out of control.

They were about to kiss again when the doorbell rang, destroying their atmosphere.

However Yoko Kisara didn't have none that as she really enjoyed this and wanted to carry on enjoying it.

"The door. Let me get that" Naruto was to tell Kyuubi to get off him when she held firm.

"Let me check Naruto-Kun" Naruto nodded under her as Kisara looked up her long crimson hair which was now released from its bindings inside them her eyes glowed crimson which allowed her to see through the wall.

It was Hatake Kakashi who knocked which made her growl a little "what's wrong" Naruto asked getting his wife to look at him who smiled lustrously.

"Nothing Naruto-Kun why don't we go to our other apartment" Naruto blinked and just like that they appeared inside Naruto's hallway floor.

Naruto looked around he was always amazed she could do that when his wife sighed. Damn that man for ruining her and Naruto-Kun's evening.

Getting up Kisara said she was going to watch some television. Naruto noticed her sad demeanour and frowned. What could make his wife sad like that?

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto just got out of his shower as he wiped his hair with his towel. His body was a bit wet from finishing up as he stood in the hallway. He was in deep thought as he was thinking about his wife.

Stopping in the middle of wiping his hair he just froze.

Kisara walked up the stairs after getting bored in the living room she was in deep thought she didn't notice Naruto stood in the hallway.

Getting out of her stupor she looked and her eyes went wide.

She gasped quietly shivering a bit as she put her hand on her mouth.

Naruto's half naked form stood before her. His towel held the sacred areas in between his legs. He looked to be frozen in place. Steam was coming out of his body as water dripped making Kisara's mouth dry.

Kisara swallowed. She should leave. Turning around she went back down stairs leaving Naruto obliviously to himself.

There and then her instinct reawakened once more.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto came now dressed in the living room to see Kisara on the couch watching a random channel she doesn't even watch.

He looked at her properly as if Kisara sensed him flinched. Naruto sighed he hated leaving things in the dark so he just went up front.

"Kisara" Naruto spoke as he sat next to her making her jerk "yes...Naruto-Kun" Naruto with a serious look moved closer to her making the woman gasp a little. He was getting way too close.

Touching her lap softly getting the fox woman by surprise Naruto spoke sensitively "did I do something wrong" Kisara's eyes went wide to what he said. He thought he done something wrong when it wasn't his fault. "Was it when we kissed" Naruto blushed a little.

"No...Naruto it's not your fault. It's something else" Naruto shuffled closer destroying any space between them.

"What is it then" Naruto asked a bit worried making Kisara look away. Her mind was in turmoil and the fact she can hear with her great ear her apartment's doorbell being rang thanks to Kakashi didn't help.

She suddenly felt Naruto stroke her lap and use his other hand to grab hers "Kisara" Naruto started to sound a bit pleading as he looked troubled.

Kisara's eyes went wide as she remembered when she saw Naruto in the hallway. Their kiss scene came rushing back.

She reached her boiling point and couldn't contain it anymore.

"Kisara" Naruto now became serious as he now tried to reach her.

He got an answer alright his wife suddenly pounced him as she situated on his lap and started his kissing him.

She started to kiss him feverishly like she was possessed "Kis...Kisara" Naruto spoke in between her kiss "Naruto's it's not your fault okay" his wife smiled and then this time kissed him on the lips as they quickly got onto the French kiss stage.

Naruto unconsciously stroked her back making her moan as his wife shuffled closer to him deepening the kiss.

Naruto stopped kissing her as he looked to see her flushed face and stroked her hair "Kisara I..." Naruto didn't know what to say but his wife silenced him by giving him a peck on the lips as she then caressed his face "Naruto I think today is the day" she spoke softly gasping a bit.

Naruto felt fire wake up inside him and nodded "I think your right but" Kisara stopped him putting a finger on his lips to silence him "don't worry about me...I want this as well" Naruto nodded as the two kissed again. Suddenly his wife stopped getting Naruto by surprise. She smiled and took of her bindings letting her hair go which flew wildly.

Naruto was entranced on the way she looked now and knew today was going to be special.

Smiling his wife couldn't stop stroking his cheeks "why don't we get started" she then with Naruto glowed red and the two disappeared to the bedroom.

Bedroom

Naruto landed on the bed to see Kisara stand in front of him. Walking to the door she closed it and used her energy to put a sound barrier so they won't get disturbed. She then dimmed the lamps and smirked.

She looked at Naruto who only wore a T –Shirt and blue boxers. She suddenly used her energy to change her clothing as she felt were inappropriate to what was to come. Her whole body glowed making Naruto's eyes go wide in awe as she now appeared wearing a beautiful red gown.

She slowly sauntered to him each step making Naruto sweat a bit.

Getting to their bed she started to crawl to him "Naruto-kun" she spoke in the most lustful voice no woman spoke before as Naruto felt like he was in a dream a very wet dream.

Once she got closer to him Naruto enveloped her in a hug as two started kissing once again. This time nobody was holding them back.

Kisara's apartment

It got dark Kakashi noticed making him sigh he really wanted to talk with Kira but for some reason she wasn't in. Going upstairs for some reason since his student lived upstairs he stood in Naruto's doorstep.

Kakashi was about to knock but refrained Naruto was in the hospital and since he already checked his apartment when they first met by the courtesy of the late Sandaime they wasn't anything special.

Turning around he looked up to Naruto's bedroom which was covered by the curtains. His eyes narrowed as he thought about Kira and what she said to him today made him turn around and leave. He will have to talk with her sometime later when he sees her.

But Kakashi was wrong in one thing. Something special was happening in Naruto's apartment.

.......................

And cut

Next chapter will be a lemon!

Till the next time stay happy and safe

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

75.5K 2.3K 6
Hinata Uzumaki is the beautiful wife of the almighty Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki. That's all she ever wanted. For years until his proposal, she could onl...
293 5 9
A story which shines a spotlight on the kunoichi in Naruto's life as he continues in his goal to unite the shinobi world in a way that would make Jir...
15.5K 721 22
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 presence able to calm him in an instant, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scent is something he has always been allure...
347K 5.4K 26
A new era has just begun, a peaceful life has finally been achieved. Whereas a confession is still unresolved. There may be jealousy running through...