THAT'S MY BONNIE

Por PoisionedNightApples

They were young, dumb, crazy and in love, what else would you expect whenever they were together. But he l... Más

Part <1>
Part <2>
Part<3>
Part<4>
Part <5>
Part<6>
Part<7>
Part <8>
Part <9>
part <10>
part <12>
part <13>
part <14>
part 15
AUTHOR NOTE
PART 16
part <17>
ANNOUNCEMENT
part <18>
part <19>
part 20
part 21
PART 22
PART 23.
24
part .25
AUTHOR NOTE
part <26>
part <27>
new book announcement
part <28>
part <29>
part 30 final part
A THANK YOU

part <11>

3.8K 113 8
Por PoisionedNightApples

Bonnie's pov

Silence, the whole ride was silent and it scared me the steering wheel was being squeezed out of its very life and he clenched his jaw so much that i could hear it.

I kept as quite as a mouse to maybe save myself from the blow that was to come. Even though in the past Sebastian was gentle with me this was the new Seb and i don't know what to expect.

The car came to a stop infront of the house and he was silent for a few minutes and i didn't move and inch.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Here it comes.

"A club?! Bonnie seriously?! Have you lost your mind that's not who you are or how you behave! Not to mention i find you grinding on my God damn enemy Bonnie!!" He hit the steering wheel and i flinched .

"Do you know how god damn frustrating it has been to finally get you back and have no total control on how to be around you?! I was worried sick Bonnie ,worried fucking sick !!"

"I'm sorry OK!! I just wanted to piss you off all i wanted to do was piss you off or maybe make you feel what you made me feel for 5 damn years! You broke me and i wanted to break you" i was crying at this point .

"I was broken Bonnie,leaving you broke me everyday and its hard to be strong when you feel out of place with a missing piece in you"

"That's not my fault Sebastian, you made the decision ,you left me and you made me believe my life could be something with you but you didn't ask how it would make me feel how anything would make me feel!!" I got out of the car and marched into the house.

I past his mother hearing her as i passed " Bonnie dear is everything alright-" Then the door slammed shut loudly cutting her off and indicating that Sebastian walked in right after me.

I was about to close and lock my door but he burst through it first and i stumbled back a little, he was fuming .

"You want me to ask you how you feel bonnie?,fine then! Lets go back five years and i buy you the engagement ring i wanted so badly to get you but felt like i couldn't do that to you, not when you had all your big dreams.

how about i bring it home to you and ask you to marry me and you said yes but later on i find out that i have to be the next DON and i ask you to come with me and you said yes.

Then i give myself the biggest fucking target any man could have on his back cause of love ,love for the woman he knows has his heart and can never not love her.

And they do all they can to hurt her and i get distracted from keeping my family and my mafia safe and worry about the only thing i know has my mind and i lose everything! Tell me Bonnie is that what you wanted? Huh?!"

He moved with each word and we found ourselves with me against the wall and him bare inches away from me ,from my body,from my lips and all i wanted to do was fill those inches.

"All i ever did since i met you was for you Bonnie, did you ever think for once how it was for me?"

I looked into his eyes and i saw hurt,hurt by my words and hurt by my actions,he was hurt and i wanted to take it away all of it i needed to take it away so i kissed him.

I kissed him with so much passion and emotion that i didn't know i had that much to give and he did too.

He kissed me back with hurt and with love all wrapped up in one. It got a little more heated and we moaned into the kiss.

He lifted me up so that i wrapped my legs around his waist and he kneeded my ass making me moan.

We soon came up for air and he attacked my neck leaving as many marks as he wanted to and i let him.

"Ahh..Seb..ah" he groaned as i rubbed my hands in his hair.

He walked over to the bed ,placed me down on it and got on top of me again slamming my his lips back on mine with a hunger i know he has been building up.

I couldn't hold myself any longer with the alcohol in my system also influencing my behavior and i ripped his shirt right off and felt his perfectly sculpted body.

He was mine all mine he always has been from the very day i met him his whole being was mine and i was his.

We took almost all night expressing our love and i know without a shadow of doubt that i wasn't even a bit quiet.its funny to think we were at each others throats earlier tonight.

♣♠

I woke up with the sun in my face and felt for Sebastian but he wasn't there i opened my eyes widely to confirm and he was gone.

I looked at the clock on my night stand and it was 11am?! Damn i slept for a long while.

I sat up and then i heard the door open it was Sebastian with a tray of food in his hands all dressed finely and a huge smile on his face. what's got his all chipper?

"Good morning bonnie baby" he put the tray down and kissed me ,something was up.

"What have you done,or are going to do?" His expressions showed that i caught him.

"I'm gonna have to leave you for the day baby i have a lot of work here that I'd like to get done before mum's birthday and the end of our stay here"

"How long do you think you'll be?"

" I'll probably be back close to midnight my love, I'm so sorry but I'm not leaving you completely alone you'll be spending time with my mother ,Malina and Katie dress and shoe shopping for my mother's birthday " he then took out a card from his pocket.

"This is an unlimited card you can use it to buy all you want " i started to shake my head at that point.

"No,no Seb you know i hate you spending on me i can't--" he kissed me cutting me off

"Like i was saying buy anything you want you're in Italy Bonnie baby enjoy it I'll try to be back earlier" he kissed my head "bye my love" and he walked out the door leaving me speechless.

♣♠

After i had my breakfast and took a shower i headed down stairs to clean my plates then i found Malina and her mother in the kitchen.

"Ahhhh their she is the too love sick to shut up while her big bad Mafia Don boyfriend's drunk hungover sister and family were trying to sleep" i blushed at that and how blunt she was.

"Seriously it was like a natural geographic mating movie 4hours seriously?!" His mother said and i was shocked but now we know where the kids get their bluntness from.

"Besides i thought you guys weren't together,was that make up sex?"

"I-i uhmm "

Then they both burst out in laughter

" we're just fucking with you Bon Bon im happy you guys are on a better foot now especially when Rosa will be coming for mums birthday next week"

Her mother seemed to give her a 'shut up' look and it made me curious.

"Who's Rosa?"

"No one sweetie don't mind Malina's silly statements."

"What mum? he hasn't spoken or thought of Rosa in nearly 7 years he has Bonnie here i think he can compose himself really well"

"OK Malina i think its time you zipped it OK?"

I let it go for that moment but it won't help my curiosity cause its not the first time I've heard that name in relation to Sebastian and I was going to get to the bottom of it one way or another.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

462K 9.6K 14
ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀꜰᴇ ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...
27.9K 919 18
She's been at his hip. Ever since that day he saved her from the mean big kids. That day he saved her, he knew she was his. Even if they were so youn...
197K 2.7K 43
He was dark.She was light.. He was a playboy. She was innocent.. He was rough. She was kind.. He was short temper. She was calm...
198K 3.1K 24
"Hi S-sir what Can i g-get for you today?" She Said in a low voice with her head Down. I stod up and lifted her head up with my finger under her chi...