Bottom Various! x Top female...

By Insane_Chan

Welcome to the wonderful world of oneshots! Come in and take a seat my fellow female doms, we clearly don't g... More

Request Page *Closed...For Now*
Shy goth bottom x TFR
Bottom Castiel x TFR
Important
Omega Bakugou x Alpha Reader
Cute Bottom x TFR
Bottom YoonBum x TFR
Dreams☁️
Masochist Todoroki x Sadist TFR
Bully Draco Malfoy x TFR
A/N
So you like smut huh?πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Sanji x TFR
Nagisa Shiota x TFR πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Omega bakugo x Alpha TFR prt2
Consent! 🍭
Imagines..
Sneak Peek to What I'm Working On Next! Can You Guess the Bottom Character?
Sweater Problem
Insexts: Sakamki Brothers
Question!
Bully Draco x TFR
HELP MEH!
Train Ride|| YoonBumπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Nagisa x TFR πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Change!
Serouis Face|| Takanobu Aone☁️
Question2! CLOSED!
Important! Please read!
Im back!
First Kiss || Ciel Phantomhive☁️
My play thing 🍭|| Oh Sangwoo
New Pro Hero! || Endeavor☁️
Look at me!|| Tenya IidaπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Ears!πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹|| Tamaki Amajiki
ATTENTION!
Under the table πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹|| Shoto
QUICK!
Mommy~πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹|| Bakugou Katsuki
Hair PullingπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹|| Momo Yaoyorozu
Far From Done!πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹|| Enji Todorki
LingerieπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹||Oka Ruto
Puppy~πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹|| Mina Ashido
TeaseπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹|| tsuyu asui
Sensitive~πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Brahms x reader πŸ™ŽπŸ»πŸ”ͺ
Praise
Kenma
Dessert|| Levi Ackerman
Be Rough With Me|| Denki KaminariπŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Wait hold on!
My Little Prince|| Shoto Todoroki
John wick
WE MOVING!
John Wick
Heyyy.....A/N
Valentine's Special Poll ❀️CLOSED
Valentines Poll Fight Off ❀️ CLOSED
Valentine Poll Winner! ❀️
Connor Valentine Special

Connor

3.5K 51 14
By Insane_Chan

A/N: Yall mofos in for a surprise.

"What exactly do you mean by 'new partner', lieutenant?" Making his usual confused puppy face Connor tilted his head in confusion, was Hank thinking of replacing him? Swapping him out for someone new, someone more....human?

"I'm not replacing you, Connor. This case is just a lot for two people...,"Looking at Connor Hank coughed awkwardly and rephrased his sentence, "two cops to handle, even for you and you're an Android for crying out loud! And besides I had to make a trip anyways, I haven't seen her in a while, she's probably pissed."

"Her?" Another detective to help with the case will be very helpful in hopes of finding more information and making the investigation go smoothly but still...who was this girl? This is the first time Hank has even mentioned her let alone mentioning anyone that he trusts enough to join them. Maybe it's a close friend? A wife? A long lost daughter?!? No, that's not right. Connor has done many background checks and has not found any young...well younger relative's then him that'll be helpful in completing this case. "Do I know this person, lieutenant?"

"Nah, but you're bout' to, no need to get nervous kid, she'll love yah...hell she might try to steal yah....or fuck yah," Hank grumbled under his breath, though Connor heard it, super hearing and all.

"I'm not nervous, lieutenant. I can't feel nervous, though, I was not expecting to meet another person you are close with, can you tell me about her?" Hank rolled his eyes and waved his hand, a sign for Connor to follow him. Grabbing his jacket he began to leave for his car, Connor right behind him. A quick obscure gesture to Reed and they were off.

The station they pulled up to was similar to theirs. Though the layout appears to be flipped, the restrooms were on the opposite side that they would be at the station Hank and Connor worked at, so Connor figured the rest would be like that as well. "Hank?!?" A females voice had caught Connors attention, and Hank's as well. She quickly went in for a hug with a more then happy smile on her face. She was definitely young, somewhere around her middle to late 20's....though maybe the background check he just did on her helped with that. But the more he looked at her the more he noticed. There were a couple of beauty marks and blemishes on her face, her face not perfectly symmetrical yet beautiful, at least he thought so. Her and Hank were talking, though he couldn't really hear as he was zoning out on her face. Wether he was scanning you or just staring at you, he didn't know. But he quickly snapped out of it when her eyes made contact with his.

"Hey I'm Y/N, you must be Connor, Hank never shuts up about you." A scoff from Hank told Connor that it was probably true. He knew your name already of course but he still took your hand and shook it. It was odd, most humans don't normally shake androids hands. "Oh wow I've never really worked with such advanced technology let alone such an attractive one," she winked. "If you're gonna flirt go do it elsewhere," Hank scoffed. "Hey a lady can have her fun." You playfully argued back. Hank rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna get some coffee, you both play nice." Hank shuffled off to wherever the hell the coffee machine is.

"He can be a little grump but I'm sure you know by now he's just a big softy." You smiled.

"Yes, though I would love to know more about you. It's better to get someone else's opinions then just to go off by a scan." Connor said, he was more then happy to know more about you.

"Oh yeah of course, well I'm a forensic psychologist, I'm in the field, of course, but between you and me," you whispered near his ear, "I'm the best they got." You laughed.

Connors lips curved up in what looked like a smile, as did yours.
"How'd you meet Hank?" Connor had asked. Your face showed an intense thought. Had he asked you too soon? Did he do something wrong? Maybe it was a lot more personal then he thought.....did he just ruin your future relationship?

You noticed the odd face on Connor, quick to reassure him. "Oh! No it's not- well it's not....you didn't do anything wrong Connor it's just...when we get closer I'll be more then glad to tell you. It's just personal I hope you understand."
Connor shook his head in understanding.

"Whatta you kids talkin' bout'?" Hank questioned, butting into the conversation like a true dad.

"Hey I'm not a 'kid' anymore! Why do you keep calling me that!" Y/N huffed in annoyance. "I got my license old man." A devious smirk showed on her lips.

"Hey! Who you callin' old man?" Hank quickly shot back, his brows creasing forward in annoyance.

"I don't know but maybe this young man can tell me," your eyes met with Connor, a beautiful smile on your face. He had forgotten that you were directing a question to him, had he noticed how bright the shine of your eyes are?
"Connor, you there babe?" Snapping your fingers in his face, he had a far off look in his eyes.
"Hey kid!" Hank smacked his shoulder.
"Yes lieutenant!" Connor quickly looked back to Hank, standing back straight up. If he were human he'd have a flushed face from embarrassment. He wasn't supposed to act like that. A malfunction maybe? He'll have to get it checked by Cyberlife later.

Giving Connor a longer stare you looked back to Hank. "So, you gonna tell me bout' this case or what?"

  "Oh wow...that is a lot of dead people and Androids...WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER! MY JOB IS SO BORING!" You complained, scrunching your nose and lifting your brows in exaggeration. You've just been getting boring paperwork lately, this case was such a catch though.

"I figured you were busy after-," Hank quickly looked at Connor then back to you, quick to catch his tongue, "after I heard how busy you were." And awkward silence fell upon you three.

"How soon, if it doesn't bother you, would you like to start Ms. L/N?" Connor raised his brows in question. They really do make these Androids so human like, it was amazing.

"Hell, I'll be ready to start whenever! I'm not busy anymore, especially not for this case!" Quick to change the subject you jumped out your seat, the chair rolling back to hit your desk. Nodding his head Connor looked to Hank for the ready to go, which Hank nodded back to.

As Connor walked in the front you waited a little so he couldn't hear you, or so you hoped.

"So, he's cute-," you said.

"Y/N, don't you start with that." Hank grumbled.

"Wha-HEY! I ain't startin' nothin' I'm just saying...that he got a nice ass." A smirk formed on your lips as you heard Hank groan and slap himself in the face to show how done he was with you.

    "So this was the place, huh? Looks like a dump," Your hands in your pockets from the cold air of fall, you played with some pennies you had, "perfect for an android to hide in, I mean why be so close to the city, so risky AND they would be able to survive considering-," you rambled.

"Kid, your ramblin' again." Hank pointed out. Rolling his eyes already getting used to ur quirks.

"Ah! Sorry....I guess old habits die hard," you laughed awkwardly rubbing the back of your head. A loud bang took both yours and Hanks attention your heads quick to rip back to look at the house and hold onto your guns out of instinct.

"Jesus, Connor you scared the shit outta us," Hank groaned, his hand lowering away from his gun.

"Sorry lieutenant I was just trying to open the gate but seemed to have misjudged how rusty it is." Connor apologized.

"Well whatever was in there is bound to be running by now," you sighed, "but might as well still check it out." Connor cringed at that, knowing it was his fault. Hank and Connor followed you from behind, gun in front of you just in case. Pushing the door open it creaked and birds flew from the floor to the holes in the ceiling. You quickly turned around the corners checking for any dangers, both Hank and Connor doing the same.

"Clear," you said, lowering your gun.

"Same here," Hank said, doing the same.

"Well now we got a whole maze upstairs-," your sentence was cut short as a loud bang came from above. You and Hank both looked at each other before asking the same question, "where's Connor?" Though your question was answered sooner then you thought as another loud bang started and Connor came falling down, along with the ceiling.
"Well damn." You dead panned.
Connor got up and so did another Android who made a run for it as soon as he saw all three of you standing there.
"Ah shit-," you all quickly gave chase, though you don't know why you tried, it was an Android for crying out loud! So you took another turn to try and cut them....it off. Quickly turning the corner you spotted the Android running straight at you.

"STOP! This is the DPD, I do not want to shoot you but I will if I have to!" And you really didn't want to.

"So shoot me, I know you want to ALL YOU HUMANS WANT TO!" The Android shouted.

"Listen....I just want to help, not us humans are all the same, it can be different this time. Another won't have to be killed this time," you tried to show you meant peace.

"Then let me go, let us all go." It...they pleaded.
I wish I could.

"How about we just go back to the station and we talk a little I'm sure this is all a misunderstanding and you didn't mean to kill that man-," you tried to say.

"I meant to kill him." Now why did they have to go and say that, this Android is making this so much more difficult right now.

"...like I said I'm sure this was a misunderstanding and that all you need is a check up from Cyberlife and you'll be on your marry way back-," you were cut off by the Android yet again.

"Back to where? Back to be another slave again? Another puppet? To be beat and broken down and to be replaced after the humans grow bored of me?" Damn, they had a really good point. You wanted to help them, you really did but you didn't even know how.
"That man beat me down and put me together just to do it all over again, I'm never going back! He deserved to die." They also have a good point about that to.

"I....I'll help you then!," the Android nearly scoffed.

"How could I trust you? Do you think I'll ever trust another human again?" You nodded your head in understanding.

"That makes sense and I understand, you can't trust me but you'll have to go by my word," stepping to the side you put your gun down and threw it. You are really risking it all right now. "I'll let you free, you are just as human as me."
The Android looked at you in suspicion before running past you but then stopping and turning to look at you.

"HEY! STOP!" You heard Hank and quickly snapped your head back to the Android.

"Hurry, before they come!" You said. The Android looked at you with an odd look on their face before mouthing 'Thank you' and running off into the afternoon winter air.

"Y/N!" You heard Hank and Connor.

"Did you guys get them?" You asked in hopes of lowering down your suspicious behavior.

"No." Connor said as he handed you your gun. Shit.

"Thanks...," Connor looked at you oddly. He so knows, shit.

"Shit, the chief is not gonna like this one." Hank groaned.

   "Whatcha doin, cutie?" You approached Connor, wrapping your hands around his waist.

"Processing." He's been giving you short responses all week ever since the case.

"Processing what?" You definitely know what he's processing. Connor grabbed your arm and dragged you towards one of the broom rooms. "Hey hey hey, if you wanted me alone you could've just asked," you winked trying to play off how nervous you were. He's so gonna kick your ass.

He dragged you into the empty broom room and closed the door.

"Hey sweetheart, you ok-," Connor cut you off.

"Why'd you do it." Yup, totally fucked.
"Uhm, do what?" Try and play it cool Y/N.

"Let the Android go." Connor had harshly said. He seemed cold and distant.

"...I have not a single clue what-," you tired saying.

"I saw the street recordings Y/N." Connor deadpanned. Whelp, sometimes you forget Connors an Android.

"So why haven't you told anyone?" Your heart was going a mile a minute, what were you to do? Is it still to late to try and make a run for it? How are you going to get out of this situation? Damn, and you were really starting to like this job.

"....I...I don't know?," Connor said confused.

"...well that's a knew one," Connor always knows , hell he says how he knows things all the time!...which in all honestly is annoying. "What do you mean you "don't know"?"

"I mean I don't know! I'm not sure! I-I....," He looks like he's searching for words and yet none of what he finds is right. It looks as if he's in a fight against himself, of what he should do.
"I like you Y/N....I don't want to see you go...," he finally gave up and just said what he truly felt, his head hanging down in defeat.

"Well...I like me too and I'd rather not see me go either," you tried to lighten the mood but it didn't seem to work. "I believe...I believe that androids should be treated as equally as I...as we do. They share the same feelings and thoughts, if not smarter, as us. We already knew it would come to this so why not accept it?"

"But that's just how we were programmed...to be more human. These deviants are just acting this way because there was a flaw in there-," Connor didn't even get to finish his sentence as you had done so for him.

"Because they have realized they too are alive...Connor...," taking a deep breath through your nose, you sighed, "you are just as real as me. You have your own thoughts and opinions and feelings. You feel things Connor, even if you don't see it. You have emotions just like me and that's what makes us human."

"But I'm not human Y/N!  And I never will be!" Connor explained in frustration. He pulled at his hair to prove his point. How could he not see that was he was doing was human? How can not see that being angry and frustrated was human? But more importantly how could you make him see. 

"Connor, I know that but it doesn't change the fact that you still have human emotions! You may not be a human Connor but you are sill living you are still alive!" This was not going the way you wanted it to go. You were causing the poor boy to have an existential crisis but honestly you would be to. "You are just like me and Hank and literally like everyone else on this God forsaken planet."

"Well you guys are important! Important to this world and I-...this job cant afford to lose you...," he had quieted down after catching himself. His face held such sadness you wanted to hug him and just take whatever negative feelings he was having and throw them away. But sadly you knew better and that it would be morally wrong to just wipe Connor.

"Can't you see Connor? I can't afford to lose you...," Not how you planned for your confession to go but it's to late to cower away now.

Connor looked at you with a surprised face which had quickly changed to one of disappointment. His brows relaxed from their furiously scrunched position.

"It wouldn't work Y/N...and you know it." Connor couldn't even look you in the eyes. His eyes stayed glued to the floor where your shoes were and they would not budge. But you could still see the pain, the sorrow and the hate, hate at the universe for making him this way...a robot...an Android.

This was not how you expected to be shot down either. You imagined you and Connor to have gone on a usual coffee run, the snow falling perfectly and warm cuddles on a bench staring over the river at the lights. You finally being able to suck up the courage and ask to go on a date, Connor not getting that it was a couple date and not a friend one, but when he finally does he accepts bashfully. A happy grin, a pure smile...a happy one. But now, now you are faced with a saddened frown, a saddened face and a fucking stuffed broom closet that was to hot and grey and just down right pitiful. Along with an aching heart, two aching hearts. 

You so wanted to yell at him. Tell him he was wrong and that you both could be so happy together. How you could show the whole stupid world you two were perfectly happy and strong and that he, that all Androids, were living and real and not some toy or product to be sold like a slave. But deep down you knew, you knew he was right. That it could end in a disaster, you being fired and put to jail and Connor just being reset by CyberLife. But still you wanted to try! To change history as they know it!

"Connor I- I-...," all the words you had wanted to say had suddenly left your brain. Your mouth ran  dry and your palms became clammy , your face felt hot and you were starting to sweat. What were you going to say to him? "I'll give you time to think about it...I'll still be here to talk, I promise." 

You closed the door behind you as you left, leaving Connor by himself. What were you doing? Go back! Kiss him! Hug him! Don't leave him alone! Every bone in your body screamed and yet you continued moving on. Back you your desk where you remained the rest of the day, until you were to return home and silently cry into your pillow. Connor, no where to be seen.

Maybe this is how it was meant to be....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 68 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...
1.1K 58 9
written by, @sokimiyum β“˜ og: Kōhei Horikoshi β“˜ status : ongoing/hiatus ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandi...
8.1K 29 43
Just some oneshots with some of the mha characters. I apoligise for any grammer or spelling errors in this. I just write these for fun. I will try to...
521K 7.8K 60
If you experience cringe while reading this, I am under no obligation to listen to you complain. These are old and bad but there are a few diamonds...