Quantum Adventures

De HannahBuckman19

Nedra, a variant turned subordinate to Mobius Loki, a variant turned subordinate to Nedra Follow the Loki se... Mai multe

Nedra
Mobius
Timeline
Variant
Lessons
Wolfs Ears
Italy
Kablooie
Lokiville
Escape to Lamentis
To Shuroo
She Sings
More of Them
Ark
President Loki
TVA Headquarters
Time-Keepers
Where?
Friends
Enchantment
Alioth
He Who Remains
A/N
Scenario A
The End

Library

783 29 0
De HannahBuckman19

I walked over to Loki in with the librarians cloned skin still on.

"Excuse me." He looked up at me. "I haven't seen you around before." I sat down in Nedras (my) seat.

"I am new." Loki scooted away from me as I placed my hand on his arm. "I am very busy."

"I love a working man." I pushed my glasses up more. "I just got rid of that woman for you. Shouldn't I be rewarded." I place my hand on his thigh.

"Get your hands off me before I cut them off." He seethed. I brought my face closer.

"Promise." I bit my lip then turned back into my normal human form. Loki's eyes widened. "Hello, darling." I smiled and released my hands. "You should have seen your face." I chuckled and started reading again. Loki smirked and shook his head.

"Why would you do that? I would have cut your hands off." I chuckled. God, I haven't heard him laugh this much in his life. I looked at him with a raised brow. "I could if I felt like it." I rolled my eyes.

"Have you found anything?" I took a sip of my coffee. "Better question, have you actually been reading or skimming?"

"Ive been reading." He holds up a paper and reads it.

"Sure." I chuckle. "Everytime I take these out and read them again I think I will find at least one thing that will point me in their direction."

"Their?" Loki set down his paper and drinks his tea.

"Yea. Who says it's a he when it could be a she. I've seen cases where a person has both genders as variants." I sip my coffee.

"You're saying this, variant could be a woman?" I nodded. "Ridiculous. A woman doing all of this." He motions to the table of files.

"A Loki variant might I add. Are you underestimating yourself as a female?" I looked over my cup as I drank it. "Does that make you half weak" I chuckle.

"What?" He snaps his head towards me.

"Loki I have studied your whole life. Don't worry though, in my time period most people are like that. I'm not going to judge you or anything."

"Have you seen?" I nod.

"I watched your whole timeline file." I shrug. "Sorry for the lack of privacy but I kind of needed to know you if I wanted to trust you."

"So do you trust me now?" I shrug.

"I believe so, yes. But I am still wary." I smiled at him. "You are the trickster God that him himself, doesn't trust easily. And if you can't trust me how should I trust you fully?"

"I trust you." He says accusingly.

"Sure you do. Now get back to work."

"I think we should talk about this first." Loki scoots away his papers. "I think you can trust me." He crossed his arms and leaned back in his seat.

"Like your brother does?" I flip a page over. "Right before you figuratively stab him in the back." Loki looks down in guilt. "When I finally trust you, will you, stab my in the back?"

"No." He says plainly. I look up at him and he looks serious about his words. "I have no interest in betraying you." He seems serious, but...

"We'll see. Unless you change something you have done your whole life, I'm just stuck with a trickster god." I shrug. "But I gave you half of my trust already, that can grow with time... Now get back to work."

      I scooted more paper work towards me, knocking my coffee cup over, spilling onto my lap.

I took a deep breath. "Ow." Loki placed his hand on my shoulder and moved me back.

"Are you alright?" He tries to somehow help. Most likely with his magic he can't use. "You might want to go change." Loki brilliantly said.

I chuckled. "You want me to change?" I turned my clothes to my natural form. "I'm good at that." I chuckled.

"Are you ok?" He asked worried. "Your skin..."

"Yea. I'm good." I stood up. "I'm going to clean off. Stay here and if you need anything I am sure you know what the librarian looks like." I wink at him, trying to hide the stinging pain.

"I sure do, unfortunately." He scoffed. He looked back to my leg. "You sure you're going to be ok?"

"Loki I have had much worse then hot liquid being spilt on me." His smile drops in anger. "I'm fine. Let me go take care of this and I'll be back." He nods and I walked to the bathroom.

Why is Loki not acting like the Loki I know from  before and during New York. He never seemed to care about something or someone so deeply other than his mother and sometimes brother. Then there is the laughing and smiling. I have never seen him this happy in a very long time.... I wonder what it is.

       When I got to the bathroom I took a paper towel, wet it and wiped off the coffee from my blue skin. My body can heal this in no time, I'm special, extra healing. I also must be the most unlucky person to have spilled coffee twice in a short time period. But honestly I'm normally clumsy.

        I changed back into my TVA suit and headed back to Loki. He wasn't there, the files were, but not him.

"Great." I mumbled. "If I were Loki where would I go?"

         I checked the bathrooms, sleeping quarters and weapons room in case he somehow found directions to them, then the cafeteria.

"Loki!" I growled like Thor would when Loki was in trouble. Loki smiled at me from Mobiuss table. "You can't just disappear and not leave me a note or something." I walk over and took a seat from another table to sit down. Mobius had a salad full of water or something. "Is that a new form of diet Mobius." I scrunched my nose.

"No. Loki explain why our variant might be hiding in apocalypses." Mobius glared at Loki. "With my salad." Loki smiled guiltily.

"Seems logical. But for that they would need something to move around. Like a tempad. We're any tempads reported missing?"

"Not that I have heard. You believe him?" I nod.

"Apocalypses destroy everything so we don't have to if things go off course." I shrug.

"Exactly. I think we should go and test it out. Take me to Ragnorock." Loki says like a happy child. "I'll show you. I mean, what's the harm."

"Yeah. So you can run away back to your homeland? No." Mobius said.

"No, I'm not going home. We can go anywhere." Loki exclaimed

"I'm not taking you for a stroll along the promenade, much less an apocalypse."

"Oh, Mobius come on. What could possibly go wrong?" Loki said. "We got to properly test this theory."

"Well, here's a fun theory. You lure us out into the field, and stab us in the back." Loki looked at me.

"You have a reputation." I chuckle.

"Well, I'd never do it again, cause it got old." Mobius laughed at Loki. "Ok, look, you don't trust me, you can trust one thing."

"What's that?" Mobius asked.

"He loves to be right?" I smirk.

"Exactly!" Loki points at me.

"You too are finishing each other's sentences now?" Mobius shook his head.

"Great minds think alike." Loki and I nodded. "Come on. Let's test it out."

"He's onto something Mobius." I pointed to Loki. "It wouldn't hurt. Just don't turn your back to him, if that makes you feel safer." Mobius sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose.

"Fine. One chance Loki, one chance. You listen to us and follow our rules." Mobius motions to him and I.

"Agreed. Now let's go." Loki stood up. I roll my eyes.

"Which one are we going to?" I stand

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Don't Forget To Vote If You Liked This Chapter

I Always Love Feedback As Well
Good or Bad

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

19K 405 9
What if Loki happens to know someone in the TVA. Will he help her unlock her hidden memories? What kind of relationship did they have? What happens w...
8.9K 200 22
We start with Loki meeting Morbius, a man with a mission to catch the other variant. However, a new person joins in on the job. She has her own agend...
22.4K 566 30
Loki keeps having dreams about a woman he's never met before, until one day he steals the tesseract and teleports to a place he's never seen before...
918 21 15
Loki and mobius are two good friends in the tva. But when Loki finds himself saving the world, could they be anything more? Set after the events of s...