I Belong To You ( man x boy )

De natsume1988

Louis Caine Lexus is the most eligible bachelor in town. Tall, dark and handsome. Not to mention a total geni... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's Note
Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Epilogue

Chapter 33

12.6K 458 40
De natsume1988

Masha

"What do you think your doing?!" Lo's mother screeched, angrily. "You know Lo, I really do not support your early mating. God, Masha is still 15 and now your gonna tell me that he is pregnant!!!"

"Um, I just have my birthday last week so I'm 16 now..." I murmur softly, but shriek out of fear when she glared back at me.

"That's beside the point!" She snarled, then look back at Lo. "It doesn't change the fact that Masha is still young. Do you even think, that something bad might happened to him? Getting pregnant at a young age is risky. Not to add that he's a boy. Tsk, I can't possibly imagine what might happen.... And now that the Elders is coming to checked up on you...ugh its all messed up Louis... And I'm afraid on whatever it might bring to all of us.."

Lo remained quiet for a while just holding me tightly in his arms. Then he suddenly look at his mother. And we all gasp when we saw how determined he is.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to Masha, to the pack and to my child. I won't rest, till the time that every person in the Council accept us. And I'm ready to sacrifice my own life if needed."

We look at him, totally baffled. And I felt that my heart seems to skip a beat when I saw him move his eyes and look at me seriously.

"Lo..." I whispered as I brought my smaller hand and put over his.

"I can't believe it..." Snapping back my gaze at Lo's mother, I saw her shook her head while she slowly wobble on her feet and sat down in front of us. She leaned back on her chair and look up the ceiling. "Fuck Louis, what the heck am I gonna do with you?!" She mutter silently, then look back at us. A smirk is slowly making way on her lips. "Go get them then son. But be brave and brace yourself. A lot of them will be knocking on our door." She state sternly, then huffed tiredly. "And don't let them know first on Masha's situation. Its dangerous. For now, we still doesn't have any idea on who to trust. And you Masha, I need to train you as the new Luna. Although, we need to make it slow. Step by step. Your pregnant after all, and its dangerous for you..."

I nod my head, and smiled at her awkwardly.

--

I'm still shaken by the whole thing when Lo slowly stir me in our room and help me to lie down. Everything are so overwhelming and scary. And now, I'm left pondering on what to do. I'm afraid on what might happened to Lo, once the Elders arrived.

Suddenly, I felt the bed creak behind me while Lo's warm arm wrapped over my waist and he pulled me over his strong chest.

"Sorry..." He murmured behind me while he tightened his hold on me. "Sorry for getting you in this mess. Although, I'm not sorry that I got you pregnant because I'm happy that your carrying my child... And even though, its selfish in my part. I won't change everything that happened to the both of us since I've met you. That you're my mate. That we completed the mating.. that your pregnant with my child....."

I don't know since when I'm start crying. I just felt the tears, falling from my eyes as I grip his arms with my hands. "Lo..." I stammer out, between my cries.

"Shhh, baby... I'm here. I won't leave you.... and I'm going to protect you, always."

I choked from so much emotions that swelled within me. Turning my body, I nuzzle my face on his chest while I throw my arms around him. Wishing that this warmth that I'm feeling right now, will remain here with me. Within my arms. That everything will turn out as a nightmare, and we will wake up.

I really hope so..

____

Louis

Masha finally fall asleep, and it pained me when I saw his tear filled face. I can't blame him, a lot happened. And now, reality finally knocking at our happy filled world. Crumbling it slowly, making us sink in total sadness and misery.

However, I need to be strong. Not just for the both of us, but also for our unborn child.

Smiling weakly at Masha's sleeping form, I slowly stretched my hand over his small stomach. Tears start to swirl over my eyes when I felt his small bump.

"I'm sorry baby, that I'm giving daddy a lot of problem. But don't worry, I'm here and I won't let anyone hurt daddy and you.. Just hang in there, buddy.." I whispered softly. Looking up at Masha, I gently peck his forehead while I pull the duvet over our bodies.

"Good night, Masha..."

--

The next morning, I become busy. Managing the whole pack, telling them on what is coming. Even Masha's pregnancy.

It might be risky to let them know about his situation. But I want them to know, because I trust them.

"Josh, I want you to pick another set of warriors that need to be posted on the East Wing. We don't have enough warriors on that area. We also need to train the youngsters. Everyone need to be prepared. We don't know what might happen in the future." I sigh, and rub my face tiredly. "Also, I want you to set guards all over the pack house and for Masha. I can't be with him all the times, so I wanted someone to guard him all the time. Someone that we can trust with his safety."

Josh nod his head with approval, and walk out of the room leaving me brooding with my thoughts.

"Are you okay Lo?" I hastily snap my head on the door when I heard his voice, I stood up and begin walking speedily towards Masha.

"What are you doing here? Are you done with your lessons?" I asked, while I lean down and kiss him softly.

"Yeah, we're done for the day. And I thought I could come, and stop by..." I chuckle softly, when I saw his cheeks turn into a cute shade of pink.

Slowly leading him towards the couch I let him sat down while I sit beside him. Throwing my arm over his shoulder, I gently pull him near me. "Hmm, is that so... How about lunch did you ate already?"

But he didnt reply back. Frowning, I look down at him just to see him completely unconscious while he gently drop his head over my chest.

"You've been working so hard, ever since this morning. No doubt you collapsed from so much fatigue.."

I gently laid him in the couch, while I place his head on my lap. "Rest now Masha...."

________________

Toni

I sighed, and look at Josh who just came in with a tired look. Standing up, I walk over at him and gently steer him towards his chair. "You just finished?"

"Yeah, Lo is greeting anxious. He added a lot of warriors all over the place. Not to add, that a lot were added to the groups that we need to train."

I shook my head and cross my arm in front of my chest. "I see, how about Masha did you see him? Is he really pregnant?"

He frown and quirk his brows before he sat down and look at me blankly. "I didn't see him, but Lo told me that he's really pregnant. Why? You know that you can just go to the main building right, and see him for yourself."

My eyes snap back him, while my nostrils flare. "Seriously, you're telling me that?!" I snap back, then hobble on the couch I'm sitting before and slowly sit again. "Who the hell fuck me last night, huh? Its you! You bastard, I already told you to stop after the third round but you just keep going until morning.. And now you're telling me that I should have gone to Masha! Do you even think how hard it is for me to move all day!"

Josh face, to my total disappointment turn into amusement while he's eyes swirl with smugness. A smirk full of mischief slowly curve on his lips, and I know my face is already as red as tomato from so much embarrassment.

Why the heck did I have to tell him that?! I thought internally, trully regretting my choice of words. Because I'm fully aware that everything I've said will just boost his stupid ego.

"But you're so love it, right darling?" He huskily murmur, and wink at me.

My left brow twitch, as I gritted my teeth. "Your just assuming that, stupid wolf!" I snarl.

Josh, the bastard just chuckle and stood up. My eyes follow his every move, even when he starts stretching. And, it seems the world stop as I drool on his body. God, he's really sexy!

"Hmm, like I said you really love it..." he states hoarsely, while he starts sauntering over me. I gulp, while my body begins to feel excited as I start anticipating his next move.

I lean back on my chair and lick my dried lips while I look up at Josh, when he stops in front of me. "I think, I do...."

________________

Louis

I'm gently brushing Masha's hair when he slowly stir and hastily open his eyes. But I begin to panick when he's face morph with pain while bead of sweats starts to form on his forehead.

"Masha, what's wrong?" I asked, fearfully.

He bit his lip, and I'm getting scared when he tear a skin and blood started trickling from his lips down to his chin. "L-lo, it h-hurts...." he whimpered, while clutching his stomach.

My eyes grew big, as fear starts to creep inside my chest. Without wasting any minute, I jump on my feet and gently pick him up and run out of the door.

"Help! Somebody, help us!" I thunder loudly, while I begin ascending the stairs. The triplets, run over me. Suddenly, their faces contort with fear when they saw Masha's state. Then my mother, emerge from the kitchen with a frown but her face change when she saw us.

"Move it, guys. Come one Lo let's bring him in the infirmary. God, thankfully I notify Chris to make an emergency infirmary yesterday." She exclaimed, with a firm expression as she lead me in the east wing of the castle.

I'm so greatful, that they're here because my mind is in total daze and I can't seem to function properly. Like I'm a hard time believing on what's truly happening.

Inhaling a mouthful of breath, I gently tightened my hold on Masha. My eyes are watering, while my body is trembling. Totally afraid.

What's happening to you, Masha?

"Guys, bad news!" Josh suddenly appeared in front of us, with a scared face. Then he grew confuse when he saw us. "Oh crap! What happened?"

"Move Josh, we don't have enough time for this I need to check up on Luna." Chris exclaimed, while he pass by his brother and walk over us.

"But its important..."

"What is it then?" I huff annoyed while I followed behind Chris, when he opened the door on the infirmary.

"The Elders just crossed the Eastern border. And it won't be long, before they arrive."

I almost drop Masha, thankfully Chris is quick on his feet as he help me while we gently laid him on the bed, my eyes turn red as I snap my head at Josh and snarl. "What?!"

___________________________________

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

442K 18.4K 29
Conrad Fitzroy is a delta. He's blue collar. Poor. And yet, he enters a world of impossibility under the arms of charming alpha Joseph Darling. Only...
267K 12.9K 37
Mew Suppasit a young business man,a perfect boyfriend/husband material was able to fulfill almost all the promises he made to his late girlfriend...
3.5M 119K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
63.1K 2.6K 35
Edward's biggest dream in his life is to make julian knows his place as a omega in this world. The only thing that stops him from his way with the o...