〔Dawning Memories〕[Hibari Kyo...

By MizzGinger

Before he ruined a part of your life, you had to meet him first. This was how you met him, this was how it st... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Fun Facts
Side Story: Tea Time with Old Folks
Side Story: Another Rival
Side Story: Elderly Tales

Chapter 16

5.9K 155 18
By MizzGinger

>>> May >>>

You strode happily into the school as you had been for the past week, like a stupid highschooler with a boyfriend. Actually, you were a stupid highschooler with a boyfriend. He was the leader of the disciplinary committee, a group who had always been chasing you since you first stepped foot into the school. It gave you privileges to be his, but at the same time, he was strict with you the most since he was always around you... Well, you were always around him, and he allowed you to stick to him at all times.

"Ah, good morning, Kusakabe," you waved at him.

"Good morning, [Name]," he smiled, "I presume you're looking for him?"

"Yeah, I can see he's not patrolling," you took note of your boyfriend's absence.

"He's in his office," he chuckled, "he says nothing is going on between you two, but you have been with him a lot more lately..."

"He said nothing was going on?"

"I asked him if he wants to tell me anything about you, and he replied 'nothing'."

"Haha, that sounds like him," you sighed with relief, "if you don't tell others, I'll clue you in."

"I won't, but is it serious?" he questioned.

"Well, I'm his girlfriend," you proudly stated, "though he doesn't like to share this information to other people, it's true. He's just not into the whole public stuff--"

"I understand. He's very private," he nodded, understanding how his boss worked, "but...thats amazing. You're Hibari's girlfriend."

"W-what did you just say?" Tsuna dropped his bag onto the floor, his mouth hanging open.

Your eyes widened, not expecting him to overhear your conversation. You craned your neck to stare at the surprised boy with a guilty expression on your face. "I was going to tell you at a better time, Tsuna..."

You would have done so if it weren't for the fact that Tsuna and his friends had still been talking about the kidnapping for the past week. They kept going over ways to prevent this and filled you in more about the whole mafia situation. Now you were up to speed with everything which made you a little more cautious.... sometimes.

"Hibari?" Tsuna was still surprised that you were on an intimate level with the prefect. The only other living being on that level were his bird and porcupine. Kusakabe was on the next level, since he still can't even lay a finger on him.

"Yeah, it happened on the day I was kidnapped," you explained, "and he can be difficult, but he isn't that bad."

"Has he hurt you more now?" He was basically implying that your boyfriend --cue the giggles-- was abusive.

"NO! Why would you think that?" you exclaimed, appalled at his question. You realized the amount of stares you were receiving and decided to take Tsuna away from the public area. When the both of you reached a secluded hallway, you dropped his hand and turned to look at him.

"[Name], does he like you back?" Tsuna seemed to know about your fondness for Hibari which made him worried that you might be a chew toy for him.

"Well,--"

"Is it reciprocated?"

"I hope so," you lowered your eyes, "he can love someone, I know he can. He just never learned how to show it, so that's why I'm with him. I know I won't get any words of affection from Kyoya-"

"Kyoya?" Tsuna repeated with awe.

"But he will show some form of love in his own way. Tsuna, I do want your blessing on this," you pleaded.

"My blessing?" he gawked, "why me?"

"Because you're extremely important to me," you smiled awkwardly, embarrassed with the words that came out of your mouth.

He too became embarrassed by your statement as he began to blush. "[Name]... I just don't want you to get hurt. Hibari isn't exactly receptive to anything, not even with the whole mafia thing."

"... What? Wait, rewind. Kyoya is in the mafia!?" you shouted.

"Shhhh!" he whispered as his hands flew forward to cover your mouth, "Please don't tell me you didn't know."

You yanked his hand away from your mouth, "I wasn't told of this. Why wouldn't he tell me?"

"It's because I do what I want." Hibari randomly showed up behind the both of you. He eyed your surprised expressions with a dangerous stare. "Why are you with him?"

"I'm with Tsuna because I want to be with him right now," you barked back, receiving a growl from him, "Why didn't you let me know?"

Tsuna was frozen, not knowing what to do as he was in the middle of a frightening quarrel. He tried to subtly escape, but your grip on his hand was too tight.

"I am not in it," Hibari stated, his tone laced with annoyance.

"You could have told me you had something to do with Tsuna, since I told you everything. You just let me go on and on without a word. You think I'm so stupid that you could just play around with me?"

"This is ridiculous. Get to class."

"No it's not. Were you laughing at me when I spoke about the mafia? You didn't think it was relevant to say 'hey I'm kinda involved in that shit'?"

"It wasn't relevant because I'm going to protect you. Now shut up and get to class."

You didn't say anything, blown away that he said something so cheesy. Saying 'I'll bite you to death' was corny too, but this made you blush. You glanced over at Tsuna to see if he heard that too, that what he said wasn't a dream. His surprised face signaled that he did indeed hear those words. "A-Alright then."

You quickly kissed his cheek and ran down the hallway with Tsuna, your face beaming with joy that he said that. When you arrived at your classroom, you finally spoke up. "Did you hear that? Did that answer your worries?"

Tsuna chuckled lightly, "It did."

>>>>

During the lunch break, you bid your friends farewell as you headed towards the rooftop where Kyoya waited for you. It became a ritual everyday as you ate while he rested on your lap. You didn't mind the silence when he slept, since it was comforting that he would even allow you in his presence.

"Kyoya!" you sang as you skidded to a stop, dropping your body next to him. He was lying on the floor with his arms resting behind his head and his bird in his hair. His pupils landed on your [e/c] ones that were dancing with joy.

His harsh attitude lightened at the sight of your happiness. He never knew the effects of such words could create these strong emotions within you. There was something inside him that wanted to keep making you invoke that sense of satisfaction, though his pride made him keep his mouth sealed shut.

Your head hovered over his, your hair cascading and creating a veil around the two of you. He lifted his hand to move some of your hair behind your ear, before you plunged down to connect your lips with his in a loving manner. He wasn't used to it, but he didn't mind it at all.

Your hand crept onto his cheek in an affectionate manner as you continued the kiss, allowing him to pull you closer with his hand in your hair. You noticed that he had an obsession with your hair as he always had to touch it whenever you were around him. It was the same with you, as you had an obsession with playing with his fingers. They were long and more muscular than yours, and you loved the feel of how rough they were, showing how much he fought to protect his school. His nails were short and blunt, and you always outlined them with your fingers when bored. Now they were lodged into your scalp as he kissed you thoroughly.

You ended the kiss, lifting your head up when you heard the door of the roof being opened. "Oh...hey Dino!" you waved his attention over to the both of you.

"Am I interrupting something?" he hesitantly asked since the both of you were relatively close to each other.

"Yes, now leave," Kyoya growled.

"Don't be like that, Kyoya" you sighed, "anyways, what's up?"

"I was here to talk to him, but I was wondering something...." his smile was faint, as if he didn't want to ask, "are you and Kyoya a couple?"

"Ah, yeah.. It kinda happened recently," you happily announced.

"What do you want?" Kyoya questioned.

"It has to do with some people," Dino's eyes were shifty, "and it's a little private--"

"I get it, I'll go," you laughed as you stood to leave, "have fun conversing, boys."

You went down the stairs, closing the door behind you and noticed a familiar man waiting downstairs. "[Name], right?"

"Yeah, and you're.. Romario?"

"It's nice that you remembered me," he chuckled, "I'm usually the forgotten subordinate."

"Noo! Dino always talks about you! I just didn't know if you remembered me."

"I do! I always hear about you from him and how fearless you are. He's very taken by you."

"Oh? Well, we are good friends!" you didn't understand what he meant and regarded it as a compliment.

"It looks like it's something more than that," he hinted, smiling at your lack of imagination.

"Is that so?" you said in thought. Maybe best friends? You instantly became excited again, just at the thought that you might be gaining a new best friend. "That's great!"

Romario's smile grew, "So the feeling is mutual?"

"Of course! He's a great guy," you nodded, patting his shoulder, "this day just keeps getting better."

"I'll have my boss talk to you when he finishes with him," Romario seemed to be in good spirits which just made you grin like an idiot.

"I can't wait!" you skipped away to your classroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 8.1K 78
When the younger sister of Hibari Kyoya suddenly shows up one day, she is nothing like what Tsuna and the rest would've expected- bubbly, cheerful an...
164K 4.7K 63
What was thought to be impossible came true in the form of Mai. She'd gotten the stoic and battle-crazy prefect, Hibari Kyoya, to fall in love with h...
53.7K 1K 84
The deal was that we get married and have our first kid. That way, both our fathers would get off our backs. So now I'm to married a girl like this...
102K 3.1K 43
SLOW UPDATES. I'M SORRY. You live, and you die; it's as simple as that, right? Then why did I find myself living a life in another world after my dea...