falling for the king of curses

HalieyMorin द्वारा

you slowly fall in love with sukuna as everyone tries to stop your fellings for him.. but sukuna will he appr... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

12

1.3K 23 3
HalieyMorin द्वारा

~ y/n's POV~

I woke up the next morning with a huge smile on my face as I stretched. I got out of bed putting on my outfit for my date with sukuna tonight. I was doing my morning routine when I got a text from Yuji 'sukuna'

Yuji:
| hey y/n! Sukuna was wonder when the date was going to be
| since he didn't know to ask you yesterday

Y/n:
😂|
How about after school?|
Does that work for the king?🙄|

Yuji:
| he said " fine I guess the works for me "
| lol

Y/n:
😂 lmao|
See you in class|

Read

I finshed my morning things and headed to class ignoring gojo. I got to the class and sat next to nobara with a sigh. Nobara glanced at me with a confused look " what wrong? "

" nothing... I not looking forward to not being able to walking after school " I look at nobara. She gave me a even bigger confused looked then she clicks in making her eye and mouth go wide " ooh yeah!!! Sukuna is taking you on date and going to fuck you too" I shake my head giggling as the boys comes in and sit down.

~ after class~

I was in the kitchen making a supper for me and sukuna. I was packing the food into the basket when I felt someone snake their arms around my wiast making me jump around to face them and i found that it was sukuna " hi babe! You ready for our date? " I smile watching sukuna smirk, I push him away turning around so I could finish packing the basket. Once I finished I grabbed sukuna's hand and pulled him out of the school and off the campus " can you teleport us to a beach? " I asked as I blinked and found myself on a beach.

I pull out the blacket laying it down then sitting down " come sit down... Master " I flirted making sukuna choke on air as he sits down nervous.

~ sukuna's POV~

I sat down with y/n sweating nervously as I was mental asking myself what to do ' what should I say? What should I do?' My thoughts were interrupted by y/n shoving food in my mouth with a little sneaky giggle and a grin. I started eating the food with wide eyes and my mouth started watering " holy shit!! That's really good " I compliment her.

My heart started to jump and stopped at the same time when I saw y/n flashed me one of her big smiles. I didn't realize that I was blushes until y/n grabbed my face looking at me worried " sukuna whats wrong? Your going red! Are you sick? did you catch a cold? "

" yeah.. I'm fine. The king of the curses doesn't get sick" I boasted with a smirk

" ok then.. If you say so" y/n sighed giving me my food. I take it starting at y/n admiring all her flaws and imperfections.

' why do I fell like my heart going to jump out of my body but yet it wants to stop at how pretty she is!? I shouldn't feel like this I'm the king of the curses and I kill people for fun... But why? Would y/n be able to tell me why I fell like this? ' I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that y/n had finished and laid her head on my lap. I put my food down while I was playing with y/n h/c hair as I was smiling looking down at her.

" your so cute y/n " I blurted out by accident, I cover my mouth with wide eyes

" so you do think I'm cute... That's what I thought " she smirked getting on my lap. I gulped nervously watching y/n being cocky and bold. But this was turning me on so i'm not going stop her.

~y/n's POV~

I don't know what came over me when I started to crawl on sukuna's lap saying with confidence " so you do think I'm cute" I started leaving little kisses on sukuna neck making him groan quietly but I knew this was turning him on. I then started to leave hickeys all over his neck make sukuna groan more but a bit louder. I lift my head looking at sukuna who was slightly red but had a eat shit grin on his face. I pulled sukuna in for a kiss and once I felt sukuna kiss back, the kiss become more heated as he slipped his tongue into my mouth as our tongues fought for dominance. During the make out session I started to grind on sukuna unconscious making both of us groan into the kiss.

I pulled away to catch my breath and I stopped moving my hips then stood up walking to the water watching the sunset. As the sun was setting the sky was a mixture of cotton candy pink, lavender, brick red, deep orange, and Navy blue while the sun was a beautiful yellow mixed with orange and red. The water had the reflection of the sun set.

"Hey~ what was that about " I heard sukuna whine as I looked back and smiled " come and watch the sun set "

Sukuna walks up and watched the sun set with me" holy!!! That really pretty.. But not as pretty as you y/n" sukuna flirted making my face heat up " shut up... Take a picture of me and the sun set" I suggested

I watched Yuji take control pulling his phone out with a smile " that man doesn't know how to use a phone so I'll do it"

I giggle standing sideways looking at the camera while the wind makes my hair blow around. Yuji snapped a picture so I looked at him and he was reder then a tomato making me giggle " your so cute yuji!! Now swap please " yuji nods slightly letting sukuna take control as I take his phone.

" how did it turn out " sukuna questions looking at yuji's phone confused as I pull up the picture and show him.

" woah! That looks amazing " he gaps going to touch the screen but I slapped his hand away moving the phone away too" no touch! Since you don't know how to use a phone you shouldn't touch it since you could delete " I growl making him smirk.

I went to the blanket packing everything but while bending over. I was about to pick up the basket but sukuna slapped my ass then grabbed it making me yelp. I turned around and pulled him into one of those changing stalls kissing him after closing the door.

" ready for the pounding of your life? " sukuna smirks looking at me as we both strip slowly.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

33.5K 797 23
"She's getting sleepy. Anyone got something sweet?" "Man, she's getting tired again?" "Well, looks like you've got something sweet right here! ... Wh...
307K 9.4K 33
▬TBHK x female reader ▬𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 I DO NOT own TBHK/JSHK, Thank you very much. I don't own any of the character's that are in the story. 𝐁...
3.9K 63 7
Satoru had never had this bond with his friend. It started growing into something Satoru would have wished it did not, but surprisingly, Geto did not...
1.2K 59 24
What happens when a woman who wants to leave the world of jujutsu behind meets the man who left it all behind? The two share a lot in common, but do...