7

~ gojo's POV~

I was looking for y/n when I went to sukuna for help but he just chuckles deeply " why should I? "

I looked at him dumbfounded as I state " uhhh...she loves you...And if geto finds her first then you won't have your fuck toy"

Sukuna looks at me then growl " fine "he walks up to me and wraps us to a forest where I see y/n sleeping on the ground listening to music. My nerves calmed down and I stopped panicking when I saw y/n was alright so I went up to her and shook her awake

~ y/n's POV~

I was peacefully sleeping until someone woke me up. I slowly open my eyes to see my father so I groan " no! I was enjoying my dream asshole! "

" well i'm sorry ~ but you need to eat " he growls back as I got up and saw sukuna with a small smile on his face. I went up to him and sighed " come on dad! Let's go! "

He came up as sukuna warps all three of us back to the school. Once we got back I went to the dinning room and got food.

I sat down beside megumi as I poked my food not felling hungry because I was to busy thinking about sukuna and the consequences of falling for him. My thoughts were Intrupted by yuji sitting down and asking " what were you doing in a forest y/n? "

"Ooh I was walking around and got lost so I laid down and thought about the pro's and con's on loving sukuna.. But I still want him... Maybe if I avoid him for a while I will change my mind" I claimed as both boys nod their heads as we all eat.

After I went to my room and starting doing (your fav hobby) until I felt someone kiss my neck " fushigoru Off!! " I hissed as I felt their breath on my ear and I knew exactly who it was when they whispered " try again kitten! " sukuna smirks

I gulpped as I texted gojo.

Y/n:
Dad!! Sukuna is trying to fuck me again!|
Help please|

Gojo:
|coming!!

Read

I didn't move a single inch until gojo came in and tackled sukuna to the ground " fuck off sukuna! She's not in the mood" he growls as I watch yuji take control as I sigh and kick both the men out.

It's been about 3 months since I decided to ignore sukuna but he's been summoning me to his innate domain but even then I would still ignored him which would make him mad.

But that changed when gojo called all 4 of us to his office. We were all standing there as gojo turns around in his chair and smiled " all four of you guys have a mission soon! It starts in two days and you'll get more information about it on that day! "

We all nod our heads as we leave his office, I smiled as I started jumping " hell yeah!!! I don't have to go on a mission alone with megumi! No Offence gumi"

" none taken" he calms me down with a small smile as we go to our rooms.

- two days later: the mission-

Me, megumi, yuji, and nobara were in front of a prison as Ijichi explains "There are still 5 people in there along with the curse womb. If it morphs it could become a special grade sprit"

Just then itadori spoke up with a confused tone " I still don't get what special grade means!"

I giggle while megumi and nobara sighs as ijichi goes on to explain " Let's put this in idiot level. Grade 4: a wooded bat is good enough. Grade 3: if you have a hand gun you can rest easy. Grade 2: close call with a shoot gun. Grade 1: a tank may be inefficient. And special grade : you might be on even footing if you carpet bomb it with cluster bombs"

" That is bad" Itadori said a little scared when then all of a sudden this woman comes up to a group of men and she starts yelling with a worried tone " Tadashi!! Wheres my son tadashi??!! " They soon got her to leave, me and yuji were more focused on the lady that we didn't notice we were being pulled to the building. I was being dragged by nobara while megumi was dragging yuji.

Before we entered megumi summon his white demon dog. Once we entered both me and megumi started to panic silently but our attention was grabbed by nobara yelling out " the door it was right there! Right? "

" it was" yuji adds

Then both nobara and yuji started going in a circle as they gulped " what do we do?! What do we do!? It's a major problem!! "

I giggles softly at their goofiness as megumi sighs " it's ok! My dog remember the sent of the door "

They calm down then prise the dog as I got mad " can we get this over with please!! " they nodded as we walked into the main part of the building and saw someone who died the same way as furland ( sorry 😅 so in half). I watched yuji run up then megumi goes up to him. I didn't hear what they said because I was busy saving megumi's dog. Just then nobara was sucked into a hole as me and megumi made eye contact.

" what are you doing y/n" he yells at me

" saving your dog because there a curse sprit here! " I shout as the curse appears in front of them while megumi releases his dog. I push megumi out of his spot " go find nobara and give us a sign " I told him

" yeah! I'll send y/n out so I can swap with sukuna! " yuji added as megumi runs to find nobara.

I coughed up a sprit and made it attack the curse as yuji throws punches. Just then I watched the curse break through my curse. We both jumpped back as the curse releases a ball of energy. After I got my hearing back i heard fushigoru's dog howl so I looked at yuji and nodded as he swapped.

I made it out safe as I looked at megumi and nobara who were pretty beaten up" ijichi take them both to the closest hospital and I need you to expand the evacuation diameter to about 150 meters please" I told ijichi as he nodded

" y/n you can't fight him" megumi declared as I shook my head " I can ! And your not doing it because your beat up pretty bad and sukuna won't hurt me that bad. " ijichi drove away as I turned to the building sighing " please come back safely yuji"

After a while of waiting I felt a powerful presences behind me "ooh no fushigoru!?... I'm fine with beating you" he walks in front of me then rips up yuji's shirt lifting his hand up

" what are you doing!? " I asked nervously as sukuna smirks "ooh nothing really...just..."