28

~ y/n's POV ~

Megumi walked in asking " can I join? "

Sukuna smirks leaning down as he whisper in my ear asking " can he? He looks like he really wants to "

I couldn't comprehend the question because I was to focused on sukuna cocks impaling me so I moaned out " yes~!! " not know what I agreed to

Whining when sukuna took his cocks out putting me on my hands and knees making me confused so I looked back as I asked " why did you stop?! "

" because megumi is joining" sukuna groans thrusting his cocks back in me as megumi sat on the bed. I looked at him as he smirked pushing my head down towards his cock, taking his cock in my mouth as sukuna started to move roughly.

Megumi moans softly when he felt me moaning on his cock making him push my head down farther on his cock. Gagging and moaning on megumi's cock as I felt a knot in gut so I whimper on megumi's cock " c-cumming"

Sukuna went faster grabbing my waist " cum kitten... And I'll reward you with my seeds" he growls in a husky voice as he makes his thrusts go deeper as I moan on megumi's dick cumming.

" good kitten " sukuna smirks releasing his seeds in me as megumi releases his in my mouth, swallowing it as megumi and sukuna swapped places.

Megumi pushed himself into me as he started moving gently making me whine but moan " bitch! What are you scared of? Your not going to hurt me, so fuck me with everything you've got"

Megumi rolls his eyes moving his hips a bit faster then sukuna making me moan loudly " ooh.. F-fuck gumi~ "

Sukuna chuckles as he shoves his cock in my mouth" so you were holding back on yuji all those times.. Sneaky bastard "

~ 2 hours later~

I was sitting in a warm bath trying not to pass out " fuck.. 18 rounds later and I will not be walking for the rest of the week.. But I can't complain it was amazing, and I felt like I was in heaven " I smile yawning as megumi comes in with a towel and clothes.

" ready to come out? " megumi asks helping me out of the tub then drying me off and helping me into the clothes

" and I'm ready for bed" I yawn agian laying my head on megumi's chest falling asleep

- y/n's dream-

I found myself in a living room, I took a glace around to find the most expensive furniture and decorations. I was then interrupted by something.. It sounded like a kid crying and it was loud so it had to been close by. I look to the right of me and I saw that I was holding a toddler, it was a boy and he had do be about 3 maybe 4 years old. He had sukuna's marking and his four eyes but he had my eye color and hair color.

' what the fuck!? Is this my kid.. And who's the father? Megumi? Sukuna? ' I gulped to myself as I saw the kid reach up grabbing my face as he blabbered " mommy! Mommy!! " over and over.

" yes daichi, that's mommy! " a voice from behind me beamed it was getting closer because the voice got louder but turned into a whipser " hi honey bun! How was work? "

Turning around finding sukuna in his demon form as his kimono was wrapped around his waist, he also had his hair slicked back and he had 4 rings for all four of his ring fingers. Putting the kid down as I noticed something on my ring finger, it was a ring it was rose gold and it had 4 gems that were the color of sukuna's eyes.

" what's wrong!? Please don't tell me you lost your memory again!.. " sukuna trembled as he hugs y/n

" no I haven't... But why did you call me honey bun? What happened to kitten?... And who's kid is that?! " I quavered puzzled as sukuna picks me up so we were eye level with each other" your acting weird y/n.. Did you really forget that we got married and that we had a kid?! "

I smile nervously shaking my head " o-of course not.. Why would I forget that! " I sigh as sukuna kisses me

-end of dream-

Waking up looking at my phone for the time which it said it was 1am. Opening my phone then opening my notes app writing down my dream " what the fuck what that!? Did I just predict my future.. No it was more of a sneak peek at my future " I whisper to myself putting my phone down.

I turn myself away from my phone only to have face planted into sukuna's chest. Pulling my face out as I whisper to myself " so.. My future is with this man... I'm not mad but... There something bothering me"

I fall asleep agian but making sure I was hiding his sukuna's mommy milkers.

- y/n's 2nd dream-

I was standing in front of a mirror, the reflection was me standing in a gorgeous white wedding dress and a veil over my face moving it as I looked around my room I found maki, Mai, Tsumiki, nobara and an older woman, who was a brunette, she was wearing blue jeans with a white tank top with on those thin coats on over top. But this woman had no face but I could tell she was smiling and that she was crying.

Nobara sniffles as she smirks " I thought I was going to be the first one to get married.. But y/n beat me to that"

What I'm getting married!? To who? Is it sukuna? Is it megumi?

The girls could see that I was panicing and freaking out, so they came up to me and hugged me tight " it's ok! You'll no longer be y/n Suguru, you'll be y/n ryomen " the faceless woman smiled as she rubbed my head

Before I could calm myself down, my door open, watching it open I saw geto ' dad!?... Dad!!! ' I shreiked to myself as I ran to him hugging him as tears smeared my make up

" ooh sweetie~. Your make up! Let's get you all fixed up for your wedding " geto smiled softly taking me back to my desk as he touched up my make up

' this has to be a dream... But it feel so real! I have my father back, he right in front of me touching up my make up and his hands are so soft! I forgot what his hands felt like' I whimpered to myself as geto chuckles holding his hand out " let's go! Time for you to tie the knot"

I didnt hear geto but I took his hand happily as we walked out of my room and it turned into an isle. The isle has red rose petals, I looked around and found that the Kyoto school came, and that everyone from Tokyo came, even nanami and toji were there.

My attention was then directed to the front where I saw sukuna, who was a crying mess. He was wearing a black suit with his hair slicked back as he held his out hand mentioning me to come.

I got about half way there when I ripped my hand out of my father's, I looked at everyone then yelled " you know what...? "