26

⚠️ warning: tempted Suicide ⚠️

~ Sukuna's POV~

" well...you'll need to.. Sacrifice someone.. " Sakura chuckles making me back up grabbing Geto and Megumi as I drag them away from Sakura as I sigh softly " what should we do?"

" she sounds like she serious.. But I should be the one to be sac-" megumi started but was cutting of by Geto shaking his head as he pipes up " no! Y/n needs you Fushiguro....I should be the one to be Scarified!"

I could see the pain in Geto's eyes as he said that, I was going to say something but Geto again cut me off " no if, buts, or maybes. I haven't been in y/n's life for long so she wouldn't really notice that I'm gone.. And Gojo can deal with the pain of me being gone.. Since I've died already "

As Geto walked to Sakura, me and megumi were protesting but he wouldn't listen.

Sakura grabs Geto's neck as tears run down his face "is this the one your sacrificing? " Sakura asks with a smirk

" no.. We-" I yelled out but was cutting off by Geto, who was a crying mess so he hiccupped and trembled over his words" yes.. I-I'm the one were sacrificing.. And tell y/n that I love her and that I wish her the world.. "

Before me or megumi could say anything we watched Sakura snap Geto's neck. Sakura smirking as she dissolves " she should have her memory back now"

Megumi runs to Geto feeling his pulse as he trembles "Sukuna hurry!! He has a faint pulse maybe we can save him! "

Running up and warping us back to the school and running to shoko.

We found her and gave Geto to her " his neck was snapped so he could save y/n...please try and save him" I quavered with tears brimming at the edge of my eyes.

Shoko just nods her head as she runs away while I walk to y/n's room to find her. We made eye contact as the tears were falling down my face, she runs to me with worry in her tone " hey hey~ what happened?! You never cry"

She pulls me to her bed as I smile wiping my face. I've got my kitten back! She remembers me!

" I'm just really happy that you remember me!" I smile hugging her tight

~y/n's POV~

" I lost my memory? How? And how did you get it back?" I question looking at Sukuna.

Sukuna gulps looking at me then away " well.. You see.. " he trails off hiding something

" Sukuna, please tell me.. I won't be mad if you hurt Fushiguro! " I reassured him kissing his cheek

Sukuna let's out a long sigh of defeat as he looks at me holding my face as he apologized " megumi is fine... It's your father he-"

Cutting him off panicking and worrying, I stumble over My words " w-what's wrong with H-him? Did he get inju-"

Sukuna shuts me up by kissing me then pulls away looking at me with soft eyes making my calm down a bit as he spoke up cutting me off " if you didn't cut me off, I was going to say that your father sacrificed himself to get your memory back which resulted in him getting his neck snapped.. Shoko treating him right now"

Removing Sukuna's hands as I run to shoko with tears rolling down my face.

Please dad don't be dead! I need you and I just got you back! Please... Please stay with me...

Running into the room where shoko was, I watch her zip up a body bag. Before it was fully close I caught a glimpse of who was inside and it was my father. Tears falling more rapidly as I sobbed out " no!.. No no no!!. . . Dad !!! "

Running up to the body bag hugging it and scaring shoko she sighs softly rubbing my back " oh y/n you shouldn't lay on the body bag... "

Looking at shoko wiping away my tears " please say the man in here isn't Geto! Please~~!!" I bawled hiding in Shoko's gut

" sorry y/n but it is your father. I tried to save him...but his neck was worse then I thought " shoko breathed trying to comfort me.

Nodding as I took my head out of her gut walking out running into megumi, who looks at me then hugs me not saying anything.

We stood there for awhile then megumi broke the hug looking at me " I'm guessing Sukuna told you.. And Geto wanted you to know that he loves you and that he wishes the world for you"

Nodding as I listened to megumi, I felt my world collapsing into a thousand pieces I ran away from megumi while tears were clouding my vision.

As I was running I ran past Gojo who tried to call out, I ignore him wanted to be alone. Wanting to be with Geto again. And wanting to turn back time so this would of never happened.

I found myself on the roof so I sat on the ledge of the roof looking at the sky crying and wishing for Geto back.

" why? Why does this world hate me so much that it took away my father? The only one that was ok with me dating Sukuna!! Why me?.... Wh.. Why? " I wailed yelling scaring the 2nd years who looked up at me and ran somewhere.

Ignoring them as I closed my eyes thinking about the very few memories I had of me and Geto, sitting there with a smile on my face, tears staining my cheeks and my nose running I felt the urge to jump and end it here and now... But something some stopped me

~ Gojo's POV~

I was in my office crying (again) over Geto but I was interrupted by Maki, Inumaki, and Panda running into my office as maki was panicking and stumbling over her words so bad that I couldn't under stand her. She finally got her breath under control as she panted out " y/n is on the roof and she looks like she might jump! "

'Y/n's on the roof!? " I whimpered to myself surprised as I ran out grabbing megumi and Yuji/Sukuna as Nobara and 2nd years followed

We get outside to see y/n standing on the roof holding her arms out, she had a smile on her face while her eyes were closed and tears streaming down her face.

I was about to yell something but I saw y/n start to yell something "I...."