Truth Behind Lies (Lauren/You)

By __GooDVibez__

You are a normal teenage girl when all the sudden Simon Cowell knocked on your door and took you to have anot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
#LaurenIsOurPrincess
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
#DinahDefenseSquad
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue
The End
Sequel
Thanks!
Truth Behind Lies

Chapter 14

10.9K 372 83
By __GooDVibez__

It's been going on again, Y/N. Lauren has been giving you mixed signals. Everytime you guys are trying to film she leaves you like a lost puppy that you are and then flirts with you like there's no tomorrow before and after filming. You're tired of it, I know.

"I don't know what going on Cara! I don't!" You said walking back and forth.

"Hold up," Cara said while turning off the tv. You two are currently in Cara's room. "What do you not get?"

"Lauren." You whispered.

"What about her?" She asked giving you her full attention, we all know that Cara will protect you especially that fragile heart of yours, so everytime you talk about your love interest she's careful to listen to every word you're saying, it's not that the other 3 don't care, it's just that they do but you don't open up to them as much as you open up to Cara.

"I'm confused as fuck! You know, yesterday she's been flirting non-stop with me and now that we have 10 minutes left till the Ustream she's a little distant." You said tugging your hair out of frustration.

"Relax, maybe she's just busy with the other girls right now." Cara said, because she son't know either.

"Ugh, you know what!? This has been going on and I don't want to seem like a lost puppy again, I don't want to feel like a secret or something that you just throw when you don't need me anymore." You said, every word with bitteness, and irritation. I mean, who wouldn't be irritated?

"Y/N, maybe there's an explanation?" Cara tried to reason but it seemed like you're not hearing her.

You were about to talk back but your phone started ringing, checking the caller ID you saw that it is Lauren, you sighed and ignored it.

"I think, it's time to go." You said softly while declining the call and putting it away in your pocket.

"Y/N, please, don't do anything without thinking it through first." Cara advised.

"But thinking just makes me want to punch myself in the face." You said before leaving her room.

You are walking towards the basement, you heard them laughing and joking around. You pretended that you have been scrolling through your phone when you entered. You noticed that it got quiet and you looked up.

"Hello." You said not really looking at anyone in particular and you're back to your phone.

"Oh, you had your phone all this time?" You hear Lauren asked.

"Yeah." You said wihtout even looking at her.

You heard someone cleared their throat but you didn't budge and just continue walking and sitting beisde Shay.

"I called you to let you know it's time." Lauren said again.

"Oh, I know, it was just that I was getting water." You answered.

"Alright." Lauren said. Everyone in the room can feel the tension that you suddenly threw out their.

Shay nudged you and you turned your phone and gave her your full attention.

"Yeah?" You whisperedly asked.

"What hashtag do you want to use for the Q and A?" She asked.

"#rainbowdash" You said while smiling.

"Isn't that from my little pony?" Camila asked.

"Yeah!" You squealed and looked at her.

"Alright I'll tweet it." Lauren said. She got everyone's ok's but you just stood up and prepared the device that you're gonna use. Which is a T.V that serves as a computer. So, in that way it'll be easier for you guys to ask questions and do random things without squishing your way in for people to see.

"All set up." You said and sat beside Ally this time.

"Hi, Allz." You said.

"Hello, Y/N." She said enthusiastically and gave you a huge smile.

"Wow, no wonder why you got Zac wrapped around your fingers so easily." You whispered.

"What?" Ally blushed.

"Oh, um, nothing." You shrugged it off. You then look at Zac who is already looking at you two. Ally then look at him and he looked away, trying to hide his flushed cheeks.

"Alright the Ustream starts in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1"

"Heeeeeyyyyyy!" You all said in unison, giving each them flying kisses and making hearts with your hands, and waving hi.

"How are you guys?" Cara asked.

"Omg, they're blowing up." Normani said. You guys can perfectly see what they are saying in the Ustream.

"But there are no other space for me to sit on." You suddenly said.

"What?" They all looked at you and you shrugged.

"they said that I should move away so that Zac can sit beside Ally." You explained. The thing is you would switch seats with Zac but Lauren is sitting beside him.

"But you know what, since I love you all," You said while looking at the camera, "Zac, let's switch." You said motioning for Zac to get up.

You guys are sitting on a couch while the others are infront of you guys or behind. It's Shay, you, Lauren, and Dinah.In that order sitted on the couch while Andres, Zac and Ally is sitting infront of you guys on the floor, While the others, Camila, Normani,Cara, and Andres are dancing behind the couch.

So then you sat beside Lauren without acknowledging her.

"I'm single." Shay said while raising her hand.

"Me too." You said and so did Camila, Normani, Ally, Zac, Andres, and Lauren.

"Omg, Dinah and I are happily taken!" Cara said while giving each other high fives.

Then you went back on going to your phone to check the hashtag for questions. You were scrolling when all the sudden you found a perfect question for all of you to answer.

"Guys, there's a question!" You said and they all look at you. "If you write a book about failure, and it doesn't sell, is it called success?" (please answer, i got this from google,)

"Yes." Dinah said, without hesitation. You looked at her with an approved look and gave her a high five.

"That's my girl." You said and laughed.

"Well, I think it is still a failure, because flopping a sale is a fail and no matter how much you have failed in life flopping is still a fail but no matter how many and how much you have failed in life never let those put you down, you should look at it as your lessons in life, or maybe make it as your inspiration." Lauren said, she's just challenging you, or maybe in this way she can get your attention. But i Think what you're trying to do is just letting her taste her own medicine.

"Impressive." You said, nodding while scrolling through your phone again. "How about you guys?" You asked everyone while looking at them.

They answered. You guys did more of the Q and A until you guys are dared to act the scene that the fans will narrate.

"oh! I like this as the first sentence." Cara read off the screen. "Alright, so, Ally and Zac are the loving parents of Y/N, Shay, Lauren and Dinah."

"And Y/N is in a relationship with Camila." Cara said. You and Camila looked at each other and laughed but then stopped and dramatically took steps towards each other and pretend kiss while covering your faces.

"And Lauren took Camila away." Cara said, laughing. "Oh, the camren fandom be getting out of this opportunity."

"This is friendship." They both said.

"But we gotta do what we gotta do." Camila said and stood beside Lauren.

And so it went on, you and Lauren ignored each other.

"Byeeeee guys." You all said in unison.

"That was so much fun!" Camila said.

"I know!" Andres butt in.

"Sadly you guys have to be back on the road tomorrow." Shay said.

"What do you mean sadly?" Normani teased.

"No, I mean, we will miss you guys because it was so much fun when you guys stayed here." Shay explained.

"Yeah, it was nice getting to know you guys better." Zac said while looking at Ally.

"Well, that's our cue to leave." You said turning around and followed by others. You feel bad because technically this was all a setup but you know and the rest of the Allegiance know that Zac really do like Ally, not even like but he loves her. He will do anything to prove that but the sad part is it was because at first Zac did it for the management.

You tried to ran to your room without being noticed or suspicious. You don't want to bumped in to that certain someone so you did. But as soon as you walked in to your room and was about to close the door. Lauren stuck her foot in between the door and the door frame not letting it close.

"can we talk?" She asked.

"Knock yourself out." You said letting her come in. Then you hear the door close and as soon as you heard that there is no way you can come back, she's already here and no matter what you do, you will talk to her.

"Y/N are we ok?" Lauren asked soflty.

"Well, that depends if you tell me your definition of ok." You said, still not looking at her, afraid that if you do you'll lose your anger, and forgive her there and then. Afraid that if you look at her in the eyes, you'll forget the real reason why you're even mad.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I don't know Lauren!" You said and finally looked at her. She was relieved that you finally did, now she can say that you can see her, that she's happy she can finally look in you eyes and get lost in them.

"How comes you don't know?" She asked "You're the one that has been ignoring me!"

"Oh, I'm the one ignoring you? For your information Lauren, you've been doing that with me for the past days that we film vidoes or if there are cameras in front of us. You leave me and everytime that you do, I feel like a lost puppy, don't even know where to go and when to approach you!" You said, well, yelled.

Lauren's eyes widen at your sudden outburst, but then looked at the floor, ashamed that she did.

"I'm sorry." She whispered.

"But will you please tell me, why?" You tried asking.

"You'll laugh at me if I tell you my reasoning." She explained.

"I won't." You said through gritted teeth. You just really wanted to know. But then she kept quiet. You sighed and walked closer to her, you cupped her cheek and made her look at you in the eyes.

"I promise." You said, your faces are centimeters away from each other.

She then hugged you by the waist, and buried her face on the base of your neck. and sobbed. "It might sound really dumb but I don't want the fans to ship us just like they did with Camila and I, then the management has to cut our interaction through media or infornt of everyone." She explained.

"Lauren, that is not dumb at all, now I understand, I'm sorry for not being understanding I should've just asked you instead of yelling at you." You said. "But, i feel like, instead of the management you beat them of doing it."

"I know, I'm sorry, I just realized that now, I didn't know that youre hurting." She said.

"It's fine, it's been resolved, but please never cut me out again like that in front of everyone ok?" You asked.

"I promise." She said. You two fought like a couple and made up like one too! Why don't you just make it happen!? Be a couple already! You two act like one anyways!

"One more thing." You said and paused.

"Yeah?" Lauren said and looked up.

"None will ever seperate me from you. I promise you that Lauren." You said looking deeply in her eyes while she is doing the smae. Both of you got lost in each others eyes, realising that you two belong in each other's arms. "And that's beacuse I love you." You said.

Lauren glanced at your lips and look in your eyes catching you do the same to hers. Then ever so slowly, slower than snails you two are starting to lean in towards each other. It was like a slow motion in a movie. Its full of sincerity and passion.

You two stopped when there's a space that a pencil could fit, and looked in each others eyes, asking for permission, making sure it is ok, but then both of you leaned in again, not too eager, not too slow, it was just enough to know.

That's when your lips touched and moved in a passionate sync. Your heart beat was faster than it ever did before. Your eyes were closed, while your arms brought Lauren closer to you. Lauren loves it! She loves how it is just enough, she loves the closeness in between you two, she loves your soft lips and the way it perfectly fit hers.

Y/N, everyone might've been impatient with you and Lauren but it's a good thing you two took the time and realise that you like each other. No one wanted to force the two of you in to doing this because you two are just too oblivious to see. But now you guys did and it was beautiful. To see how innocent and how pure your feelings for each other is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

887K 17.3K 26
Lauren Jauregui is a singer with her best friends Normani Kordei and Ally Brooke who keeps her company during her shows. One day Camila Cabello decid...
521K 11.1K 32
Lauren and Camila meet at a popular strip club. Ensue the one night stand, but what happens when feelings are caught? Camila thinks she has Lauren fi...
172K 5.6K 35
You are a Harmonizer and you just can't stop talking about Fifth Harmony... Your home life isn't that great though, you are an only child, your fathe...
11.8K 314 11
When Lauren Jauregui auditioned for The X Factor, she saw this really pretty girl. Lauren could only see her from a distance, but she could already t...