One In A Million Stars

By Riitaa88

You moved to Tokyo in search for a chance to experience living in the city when you meet a man that will chan... More

Chapter One - The Encounter
Chapter Two - The Second Meeting
Chapter Three - The Unexpected Debts
Chapter Four - The Offer
Chapter Five - The Decision
Chapter Six - The Star
Chapter Seven - The Kiss
Chapter Eight - The Seduction
Chapter Nine - The Thing Called Love
Chapter Ten - The Desire
Chapter Eleven - The Reason
Chapter 12 - The Love

Final Chapter - The Longing Heart Has Found Its Answer

806 50 9
By Riitaa88

Mizuki P.O.V.

"Thanks for giving me your time, Hotaru chan."

Rin smiles as she sits on the couch, inside my room.

"Why being so formal with me?"

I chuckle as I walk up to her and hand her a glass of wine.

"Try this."

I offer her so Rin takes a sip.

"Ah, this stuff is good."

"I'm glad you like it."

I take the seat across her.

"You're so kind and gentle. I've seen you when you were working. They were totally right about you being a hard worker. No wonder everyone here likes you and accepts you as part of them."

Rin grins.

"Hey. Stop saying things like that. Can't you see I'm getting embarrassed?"

We both laugh.

Rin then told me the story when she was still in Bonten and how she got married and moved to France with her husband. She told me that she thought of divorcing her husband because they're now lack in communication and always got into fight whenever they're together.

"I thought I will be happy. I was hoping for a perfect marriage but maybe I'm just too naive."

Rin looks sad when she smiles.

"There's no perfect marriage in my opinion because it made of two imperfect people."

I tell her honestly about my point of view.

"But marriage is never easy. It sure takes a lot of compromises and sacrifices to work it out."

I smile at her.

"Please talk to your husband. Tell him what you need or what you want from him and then hear him out. Even it's hard, both of you must try to listen till the end without interrupting each other. It might surprise you of how easy it can be if you can do it once."

I continue before finish up my drink.

"I feel like I'm having a love counseling session when you talk like this."

Rin laughs.

"But can I ask something? It may be hurtful."

Rin asks, her expression seem serious.

"Go ahead."

"How are you able to accept Sanzu? He's often fooling around with the girls, with drugs. You know, doing all the dirty work for Mikey and else."

Rin shrugs.

"And...don't his scars bother you?"

She adds while staring at me.

"Is that why you rejected him?"

I ask before we both go silent.

"In my eyes, all his scars, flaws, are all part of him that made him who he is right now and I'm grateful of that. He's also no longer indulged himself in sex or drugs."

I break the silent after it feels a bit awkward.

"I always thought he's not capable of loving someone because of his bad habit or no one will be able to love him because of that but I was wrong. You even changed him to the better him."

Rin smiles apologetically.

"Well...we tend to give our best when it comes to person we love, aren't we?"

I smile at her.

"I think I really should learn a lot from you. Why don't you be my love counselor? Let's keep in contact even if I back to France, okay? Yes? Please say yes."

Rin is looking at me with her hopeful eyes, making me laugh.

Sanzu P.O.V.

"What's the occasion?"

I ask when I meet up with the others at the hotel lounge when they are having a party with all the booze and foods.

"We're throwing a farewell party for Rin. She's going back to France tomorrow."

Ran explains, pointing at Rin.

"I've decided to make up with my husband after having a counseling session with Bonten's love counselor."

Rin chuckles, making me tilt my head in confusion.

"Who's that?"

"It's Hotaru chan."

Hotaru looks embarrassed when Rin answers.

"Just how many position you have exactly in Bonten? Do you get enough pay for that?"

Hotaru elbows me when I tease her, making the others laugh.

After spending hours, Hotaru rests her head on my shoulder.

"Do you want to go back to your room?"

I whisper to her.

Hotaru nods so we bid goodbye with the others. Hotaru throws herself on the bed when we're in her room.

"You seem a bit down. Why?"

I ask when I sit on the bed.

"I'm just feeling sad because Rin is leaving."

"So you two are best friend now, huh?"

I chuckle when Hotaru sits up and embraces me.

"Maybe I already fell in love with her without I'm realizing."

I laugh out loud as she says that.

"But I'm not allowing you to love anyone else, not even a woman."

I say before kissing her, making Hotaru giggles.

I wake up the next morning when rays of sunlight peeking through the gap between the curtain. I glance at Hotaru. She sleeps soundly in my arm, with her back on me. I pull her close to snuggle her and feel the warmth of her body.

"Is it morning?"

She mumbles as she wakes up.

"Yes."

"I need to take a bath."

Hotaru says, starts wriggling in my arms.

"It's too early for that."

"But I'm stinks."

"No, you're not."

Hotaru turns to face me while smiling.

"Good morning, my love."

I whisper to her.

"Good morning, love."

She smiles as she pulls the blanket to cover herself.

"No need to cover yourself since I've seen everything."

"Stop saying embarrassing things like that!"

Hotaru starts protesting so I kiss her.

"Mmph!"

She gasps as I continue moving my lips to trace her body.

"Haru, stop!"

Hotaru cries out when I reach her lower body, playfully teasing her.

"I love your expression right now."

I smirk as she gasps again when I gently bite her inner thigh.

"No!"

Hotaru laughs when she grabs my face and forces me to lie down on the bed.

"You are naughty, Haru chan."

She pinches my cheeks.

"Will you punish me, sensei?"

She laughs again so I grab her arms, making her fall on top of me.

"Why don't you take a day off today? Let's continue what we did last night."

I realize I can't stop myself from the urge to feel her again when seeing her smile, hearing her laugh or just as simple as looking at her.

"No!"

She tries to leave the bed but I block her way and move on top of her.

"Haru, I have meeting today."

Hotaru giggles when I press myself against her.

"I have tons of work."

She says when I lean in to kiss her again.

"Are those more important than me?"

I ask when I stop myself to stare into her eyes.

"Maybe it is for now."

I can't believe my ears when hearing Hotaru's answer.

She laughs out loud when I frown at her.

"Don't be mad, Haru chan."

Hotaru hugs me from behind when I turn my back on her.

"Haru chan~"

She calls me lovingly, placing her chin on my shoulder.

"Don't mind me. I'm just feeling sad because someone cares more about her work than me."

I can feel Hotaru is holding in her laughter when she hears me.

"Then how about I stay at home and become a good house wife for you instead?"

I blink few times when processing those words before turn over to face her.

Hotaru grins when my eyes widen up. I get up and sit on the bed to find myself lost at words.

"Yes, I want it-. No, I don't mean you have to stay at home. Let's go. No, I mean let's do that. Damn, wait a second."

I almost can't believe I'm stuttering when I start talking.

Hotaru smiles brightly at me as I take her hands.

"Are you sure? Will you marry me, Hotaru?"

I hug her tight when she nods.

"I love you, Haru."

She whispers to me.

"And I love you even more."

We chuckle when staring at each other before sharing a kiss.

Finally I realize what my heart always longing for. The insomnia that I once suffered from, the painful nights that I faced before, the loneliness that I felt, all because of my longing for this person.

Someone who can accept my past, my present and my future, someone to always be there for me and someone that loves me as much as I love her. 

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 107K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
6.9K 305 43
After fleeing from your past and moving to Tokyo you meet some very handsome men. Unbeknownst to you they lead the most dangerous criminal organizati...
325 18 5
𝘼𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝕹𝖔𝖚𝖓 / ə'𝖋ı𝖓ı𝖙𝖎 -𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰...
18.2K 886 54
sequel to Killer Stranger after Ran's death, Hikari and Rindou only have each other to turn to as they grieved. time passes and both get used to the...