ᴇᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴀʟ-ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜰᴜʟ ʙᴏɴᴅ [Co...

Av loveeagle_

© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthles... Mer

•COPYRIGHT•
•CHARACTERS•
•01•
•02•
•03•
•04•
•05•
•06•
•07•
•08•
•09•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•35•
•36•
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
•47•
•48•
•49•
•50•
•Bonus-1•

•34•

2.2K 249 87
Av loveeagle_

Annika woke up with a dull mood next day. She do not know why but was feeling heaviness in her heart. Even her head was aching slightly.

"Morning, Annie", she looked up to see Shivaay coming inside with two cups of coffee and a wide smile. She felt little calm seeing him all fine and well.

"Good morning", she muttered as he sat down beside her. He leaned and gently pecked her lips.

"What happened? All good?", he ruffled her hair keeping the cups on table.

"Yeah. I am good, just like that. Maybe woke up half sleep", she said, herself not convinced from her reply.

"Sure? Are you okay?", he touched her head to see it on normal temperature.

"Haan baba! I am all okay. You tell, when are we leaving for tokyo?", she asked sounding excited so that he calm down.

"We'll be leaving in a hour if you're okay", he said caressing her cheek.

"I'm khidkitod fine. We'll leave. I am excited to see Mt. Fuji and have some sushi", she said dreamily. He chuckled and nodded pecking her forehead.

"Fine. Now have your coffee", he said giving coffee to her, taking his cup. She smiled widely nodding and took the sip inhaling the aroma of coffee. Her husband no doubt, makes perfect and best coffee in the world, atleast for her.

After finishing her coffee, she went to freshen up while he made the bed. Well, it's their routine you see. Annika being the clumsy and unorganised one, leaves bed just like that while Shivaay being the one liking to have things organised, makes their bed.

"Baby I have placed your clothes on the bed, hurry up. I am looking that the breakfast in kitchen", he shouted as she was in bathroom.

"I love you", came the reply as shout making him chuckle.

"I love you too, mad woman", he muttered and went downstairs.

While he was preparing their breakfast, she came down dressed up for the day. She was wearing really comfortable clothes because of the flight journey ahead.

After taking shower, she was feeling little better but that heaviness was still present in her heart. Shrugging it, she went inside kitchen to help him.

"Baby, are you really fine? Is there something troubling you?", he asked making the omelettes.

"No Shiv, I am perfectly fine. Just feeling little low today", she said and next moment she was sitting on the counter, of course by Shivaay.

"Why? Any problem?", he asked worriedly. He was cupping her cheeks.

"Nahi, I don't know why. But don't worry, maybe we're travelling daily nah, happens", she said.

She leaned and drop a kiss on his jawline caressing his other cheek.

"Okay, baby if you're not well, we can postpone it. It's our private plane", he said in convincing voice.

"No, never!! I wanna go to tokyo! Pleach", she said in baby voice at last.

"You're so stubborn", he frowns.

"You're so hot", she said holding his collars.

"You're idiot", he rolled his eyes.

"You're bagadbilla", she pouts.

"I don't like you", he frowned more.

"Obviously babe! You love me", she said adorably making him chuckle.

"I can't help", he leaned down biting her lower lip. She giggled pecking his upper lip.

"Go prepare breakfast, I am hungry", she pouted.

"I am hungry too", he said smugly, holding the hem of her shirt. She blushed pushing his face other side.

"Cheapde", she muttered making him grin and kiss her forehead.

"What? Even I am hungry. What you thought love?", he smirks to get a playful slap on his cheek.

"I know you very well Mister. Shivaaay", she whines blushing. He chuckled and kissed her hair tightly.

"Fine, come let's eat. I will eat you later", he whispered in her ear kissing her shell. She turned red and jump down from the counter running outside.

Both were having breakfast, Annika was still having the negative feeling but she tried to keep it away focusing on what he's talking, eating her food.

After half an hour, Annika was checking their luggage when Shivaay came inside. He was noticing her since morning, he knew she's disturb about something but not telling. He decided to give her time to open up.

"Baby, the car is ready. Shall we leave?", he asked taking her in a side hug. She hummed and smiled at him.

"Let's go down, the caretaker of this house is taking the luggage down", he said grabbing her hand. She took her handbag and both left downstairs.

Talking to the caretaker of the house for a while, they left for airport to take their flight for Tokyo.

•~•

Annika buckled up her seatbelts when Shivaay came there after talking with the pilot. The stewardess served them coffee and left from there.

"No turbulence. Will take off in 10 minutes", he said sitting beside her. She nodded smiling.

He moved the armrest in between them and pulled her closer. She snuggled in him while he pecked her head.

"I am not feeling good Shivaay. Little heaviness is there, I don't know why, I am feeling as if something bad or negative is going to happen", she said softly playing with button of his shirt.

"Nothing such will happen baby, we're together na", he kissed her hair.

"Hmm. You talked with our family today? My phone died, I am charging it here", she asked.

"Yup. Everyone is good in both sides. I talked to mumma and maa", he said parting as the plane started running on the runway.

As the flight took off, Shivaay opened their seatbelts and pulled her in his lap.

"Shiv-", she gasped and looked at him confused.

"Sleep for sometime. Maybe you will feel better", he said kissing her temple. She smiled and kept head on his chest trying to sleep for sometime.

He kept caressing her hair or patting head kissing her cheeks or lips in interval.

He was doing some of his office work when he felt some movement on his lap. He looked down to see Annika waking up snuggling in him. He smiled kissing her hair.

She looked up with sleepy eyes and smiled. He leaned down and kisses her softly.

"Hey", he whispered.

"Hi", she smiled widely hugging him closer, yawning a bit.

"How are you feeling now?", he asked bundling her closer.

"Better", smiling she kissed his chest.

"That's good, we'll reach in sometime", he told tucking her hair.

"I will freshen up then", she said getting back to her seat. He nodded and she went to wash her face.

Getting back to seat, she snuggled up again to his arm while the flight landed. Going the procedure, they left to get their car.

Annika smiled widely looking at the city covered with Sakura trees. Shivaay smiled seeing Annika happy after long time.

"Shivaay! We're surely going to Mt. Fuji and you know there's special garden full of cherry blossoms", she told excitedly.

"Of course love, where ever you wish", he smiled taking her in a side hug.

They reached their home for the week. It was a modern japanese house with traditional look. They colony was known for holiday homes for the tourists, filled with many house and villas.

"Omg! This is so freaking beautiful", she exclaimed as they came out of the car. He chuckled coming out.

"You liked it?", he asked wrapping arm around her waist.

"I love it", she said smiling widely. She walked ahead to look at the house. The servants were taking the luggage inside. He was talking with the caretaker of the house when his phone started ringing.

"Excuse me", he excused and went near the door. He saw Arnav is calling him.

"Hello, yeah Arnav", he smiled widely but the next news vanished his smile.

"We're coming. I will tell Annika", he said seriously keeping the call. He went inside calling out for Annika.

"Annika, Annika?", he called out looking around.

"Upstairs babe", he heard her and went upstairs to see her in the bedroom looking at the Japanese theme of the room.

"This is so cool na? The marine theme", she smiled widely coming to him and held his hand tightly. He felt bad seeing her happy face.

"Baby I-", she interrupted him.

"Shivaay, let's stay here for two weeks, I wanna stay as much as I can, please. We'll go to Kyoto also, it's next to city and-", he gripped her hands.

"Annika! Listen to me", he said little loud making her quiet. She looked at him confused.

"What's the matter?", she asked him. He sighed and made her sit on the bed.

"Listen to me carefully and with calm mind Annika", he said kneeling down in front of her. He held her hand in his palms.

"Shivaay you're scaring me", she said in worried face.

"Baby, today afternoon, after lunch, beeji felt pain in her heart. It got extreme and they took her to hospital. She got an heart attack", he said holding her hands tightly.

"Wh..what?", she held his hands tightly and tears formed in her eyes. She looked at him shocked.

"They've taken her to hospital. Doctors are treating her. We need to leave for India, Annika", he said holding her to himself. She nodded frantically and got up.

"Mera phone..I was telling you na, I am not feeling good since morning. I should have understood, pa..partner", she started blabbering collecting the things she had taken out. He pulled her in a hug and caressed her back.

"You go downstairs and get inside the car. I am coming", he kissed her temple. She nodded and took her bag. She went out while he packed the stuffs and asked servants to bring them down again.

Coming down, they drove back to airport. Annika was crying in the entire drive while he was trying to soothe her. After reaching airport and completing the procedure, they got inside the plane and left for India.

"Shivaay.. No..nothing will happen to partner na?", she asked like a kid. He wad holding her close to him, all the time.

"Of course not Annie. She'll be completely fine. You'll see, before we'll reach, you'll know that she's better", he said kissing her hair muttering sweet nothings to her ear. She was just weeping in his arms.

Her grandmother has been like her best friend. She's been her guide, her biggest supporter and motivator in her entire life. She has always treated Annika equal to boys, for her Annika was her most precious child. More than Annika's mother, she had brought up her, she's grown under the shadow of her grandmother. She's closest to her. Her partner in crime.

Being exhausted, annika drifted in the sleep clutching Shivaay.

•~•

Hey guys! Thanks for your votes and comments on the previous chapter. Keep reading, voting and commenting your views. It means a lot to me♥️

Hope you liked the chapter. Do tell me how it was😁

Precap: the shoulder to lean on

Love,
K♥️

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

162K 16.3K 30
When Shivaay Singh Oberoi, one of the biggest business tycoon decides to have a Destination Wedding, he expects it to go very peacefully and perfectl...
379K 59.9K 78
Being the heiress of one of the richest businesses in India was not something Annika Vardhan Kabeer felt proud of. Having lost her mother at childbir...
154K 11.3K 44
A way dramatic story of the couple Shivika. Shivaay and Annika , married for more than twenty years. But being separated since long time. Circumstanc...
113K 14.2K 36
With everything he had, only one thing he wished for, her. Wanting her to be his and he himself wanted to be her's. He always thought that running aw...