Arranged (Under Major Editing...

By keewilliams911

Diamond is a 17 year old girl who's going through a rough path but when she finds out that her abusive father... More

Authors Note☣☣☣
The Main Characters part 1
Main Characters part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank You❤❤
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thanks💓💓❤❤
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Wow you guys did it again
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Thank You Guys!!

Chapter 36

99 21 13
By keewilliams911

Diamonds POV

I opened my eyes and I was still on top of Adonis and his hands was tightly wrapped around my waist ugh this man.

I trace my fingers over his lips and I noticed the bite mark was still there and it turned me on now my crush is now love okay its to early for that but overall we are going on a date.

Wait I AM GOING ON A DATE AND I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR SH*T.

I sat up on him and watched him as his chest rose up and down in peace wow am very lucky very.

"Princess whattttttttttt" he groaned smacking my butt.

He is an a*s person cause all am getting is butt smacks.

"Okay my back feels much better so am gonna go shopping for our date, prom, and graduation day" I smiled.

"Can't you just stay until" he said.

"No I have plans now I have to go" I smiled getting off of him.

While I took a shower all I can still think about is my best friend is pregnant with my dads baby it really hurts shes been screwing my dad you know what sh*t her I won't ponder on it anymore she's been doing it from since let me not interrupt.

So 18 years of friendship has gone out of the window and am not going to cry about it.

Two minutes later.........

"She was always there for me now she is pregnant for my d*mn dad you know how hard that hit me" I cried in Adonis lap.

"Let it all out princess this is what am here for and should have been doing from since day one am sorry all this sh*t is happening and that I didn't comfort you" he said soothingly rocking me.

"Its okay could you come with me please Greg can take a break" I said okay practically begged.

"Fine and we won't stay long I hate shopping" he said lifting me up.

But I was a little more concern about what he'll do to my dad.

"Adonis are you gonna kill my dad you know" I mumbled.

"Princess stop it this instant" he said firmly.

He opened the bathroom door and placed me on the counter.

"I am sorry I was just concern" I said looking down.

He held up my chin and had a good look in my eyes.

"Princess drop it he's not your concern anymore you've put up with his sh*t your whole life forget him and move on picture him dead and your gonna finish what you started yesterday it really turned me on" he said.

Okay D your safe no more beating from him he's dead he's in HELL.

"Maybe our date will go south" I smirked touching his lips wow these d*mn lips sh*t.

So after we each got dressed we went shopping together for two hours then we had ice cream sorry I mean I had ice cream then we went back home.

"Princess am going to get back to work in my office in the east wing and there's a map of the mansion on your phone in case you want to find me" he said.

"You better be ready before 7 or else it won't be pretty baby boy" I smiled going up the stairs.

"Your not allowed to call me that until you finish your little act and d*mn liking the view of that a*s" he smirked.

I winked going up.

After picking one of the dresses I called Lexi, Adona and Jenna over and I met Jenna and Kris's baby Kristen she is cute.

Kristen Kane⤵⤵

"You can have her" Jenna confessed.

"Aww she's so cute and beautiful too" I smiled rocking her.

"Okay make up and hair your going on your first date girl" Lexi squealed.

"Give me Kristen and seat down" Adona ordered.

I rolled my eyes and pouted giving Kristen up.

After I've done my hair and make up I placed on my dress and shoes in the bathroom.

Am going on a d*mn date with Mr Piquero h*ll yeah.

Diamonds Outfit ⤵⤵

Make up⤵⤵

Hair⤵⤵

Shoes ⤵⤵

And I pair that outfit with a earring I got from Gold and the necklace I got from Adona its show time and I wonder what is the important question Adonis have to ask me.

Adonis POV

I wore my tucks and waited at the bottom of the stairs talking to Kris.

And I do have an important question to asked her and am hoping for the right answer.

Disrupted from my conversation I heard her heels clapping on the stairs I turned around placing my hand on Kris mouth to shut him up.

She was breathtaking and frea*ing HOT.

"Princess" I gasped.

She blushed stepping down and I grabbed her waist roughly.

"Princess its 7:01" I growled in her ear.

She smiled and I told Kris later then we went in the car to drive to my private restaurant.

"Did you bring your pills in case" I asked rubbing her leg.

"Yep and to say you look sexy" she smirked this girl is doing d*mn things to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...