Writer's skill [ Quick Transm...

Por vixenthevillain

Zhia Xiang received the opportunity to transmigrate in different words to help wishes become true. She gets t... Más

Chapter 1:Deal.
Chapter 2:English teacher.
Chapter 3:English teacher(2).
Chapter 4:Yakuza.
Chapter 5: Yakuza(2).
Chapter 6:Yakuza(3).
Chapter 7: Vampire.
Chapter 8:Prince.
Chapter 10:Prince(3).
Chapter 11:Prince(4).
Chapter 12:Contract.
Chapter 13:Contract(2).
Chapter 14:Contract(3).
Chapter 15:Contract(4).
Chapter 16:Contract(5).
Chapter 17:Contract(6).
Chapter 18:Contract(7).
Chapter 19:Classmate.
Chapter 20:Classmate(2).
Chapter 21:Classmate(3).
Chapter 22:Classmate(4).
Chapter 23:Classmate(5).
Chapter 24:His Highness.
Chapter 25:His Highness(2).
Chapter 26:His Highness(3).
Chapter 27:His Highness(4).
Chapter 28:His Highness(5).
Chapter 29:His Highness(6).
Chapter 30:His Highness(7).
Chapter 31:Two faced.
Chapter 32:Two faced(2).
Chapter 33:Two faced(3).
Chapter 34:Two faced(4).
Chapter 35: Two faced(5).
Chapter 36:Two faced(6).
Chapter 37:Two faced(7).
Chapter 38:Dark magic.
Chapter 39:Dark magic(2).
Chapter 40:Dark magic(3).
Chapter 41:Dark magic (4).
Chapter 42:Dark magic(5).
Chapter 43:Dark magic(6).
Chapter 44:Dark magic(7).
Chapter 45:Dark magic(8).
Chapter 46:Dark magic(9).
Chapter 47:Dark magic(10).
Chapter 48:Dark magic(11).
Chapter 49:The general.
Chapter 50:The general (2).
Chapter 51:The general...? (3).

Chapter 9:Prince(2).

2.4K 107 10
Por vixenthevillain

Ian heard about Aria and Viscente being intimate in public and couldn't understand why.

Aria was supposed to cling to him, if he lost this chance, he couldn't be king. Why did the princess changed her mind?

Zhia Xiang entered the room whistling happy.

❝Aria! ❞Ian called and walked fast to her.

He hugged her with desperation.

Zhia Xiang stood still as stone. Ian was taken back by her lack of reaction and pulled away.

He cupped her face gently and looked in her eyes. Ian was shocked to see the lack of adoration that she had for him.

❝Did I make you angry, my precious? I apologize, I'll make it up to you, tell me what can I do. ❞

❝Angry? Am I angry?❞Zhia Xiang asked confused.

❝You are not angry with me? Then... why... why you went out with another man? ❞

❝Am I not allowed? ❞

❝Aria... it hurts me. Am I not good enough? I'll change what you don't like about me, alright? You don't need that man anymore. ❞ Ian said, clearly desperate to keep Aria for him.

❝Viscente is the best man I've ever seen, you don't stand a chance against him, Ian. Let this be the last time you bother me. Now, if you excuse me, I'll go devour that adorable man. ❞Zhia Xiang said licking her lips.

Ian stood there frozen. He couldn't believe his ears.

Zhia Xiang already left.

This isn't like Aria, what happened to her? What could change in a day?? There's no way she could have discovered my plan. No, she's stupid. I bet she's just playing around. She wants to see if I fight for her?❞Ian thought trying to explain Aria's behavior.

Zhia Xiang entered her room and saw Viscente looking at the ring on his finger.

❝You like it that much? ❞Zhia Xiang asked smiling.

Viscente jumped startled and looked at her.

❝I do. ❞he answered honest.

❝You're so adorable. I love guys like you... ❞Zhia Xiang said and walked closer to him.

❝Wha-what? ❞Viscente asked and gulped down nervous.

❝What do you think of me, Viscente? ❞Zhia Xiang asked and raised his chin with her finger.

❝I think that you're amazing... the best person in the world. I want to be by your side, always. ❞ Viscente said losing himself in her eyes.

❝Do you love me? ❞

❝I do. ❞Viscente replied blushing.

❝Then... do you want me? ❞ Zhia Xiang asked getting closer to him, feeling his breath on her lips.

❝Yes, yes, I do. ❞Viscente answered immediately.

Zhia Xiang could clearly see the longing in his eyes. Viscente's breath became quicker due being turned on.

Zhia Xiang touched Viscente's chest and slowly unbutton his vest.

Viscente put his hands on Zhia Xiang's shoulders then slowly one of his arms traveled to her neck.

Zhia Xiang smiled and threw his vest down and quickly got his shirt down.

Viscente tried his best to calm down and act rational, right now, his dream to be with Aria was becoming reality.

Zhia Xiang slowly unbuttoned her dress and threw it down.

Viscente turned his head instinctual.

Zhia Xiang giggled and poked his chest.

❝Do you really want this? Do you want me? ❞Viscente asked.

Zhia Xiang turned his head towards her smiling gently.

❝I do. ❞ she said and embraced him pushing him on the bed.

_____________________
Viscente let his tired body fall on the woman underneath him.

Both were lightheaded, sweaty and out of breath. Zhia Xiang placed one hand on his back and one on his head, playing with his red hair.

Viscente raised his body to look at her.

Adoration, his eyes were filled with it. It made Zhia Xiang's heart skip a beat. It's been so long since she felt like this.

❝Does it hurt anywhere? ❞Viscente asked worried.

❝It doesn't. ❞Zhia Xiang reassured him.

Viscente kissed her forehead and stood up. Zhia Xiang raised her sore body.

❝Don't move, let me clean you. Just a moment. ❞Viscente said putting his underwear and pants on.

Zhia Xiang looked at him smiling.

Viscente walked to the door and peaked his head out. Outside, Mielle was waiting for orders.

❝Bring warm water and a clean cloth, please. Oh, wait-❞

He turned his head to look at Zhia Xiang and asked her: ❝Are you hungry? You must be. ❞

Viscente turned his head back to Mielle and said:

❝Bring food as well please. ❞

❝Yes, your grace. Immediately. ❞Mielle bowed her head and left.

Viscente returned to Zhia Xiang's side and blushed.

❝You... look very attractive. ❞He managed to say and turned his head.

❝Naked, sweaty and covered in cum? ❞Zhia Xiang asked in a teasing manner.

Viscente choked on air and coughed a few times.

❝I've brought the warm water, sir. The food will be ready soon. ❞Mielle said.

Viscente rushed to take the water and cloth. He sat on the bed and soaked the cloth in water.

Zhia Xiang was enjoying his flustered expression.

❝Excuse me, I'll have to touch... you. ❞Viscente said looking at her thighs and private.

❝Don't act like you haven't done that mess, Viscee~❞Zhia Xiang teased.

❝Ahem. ❞Viscente coughed and cleaned her.

Soon, the food arrived and the two ate together. The moon was full and bright, spying on the two lovers who fell asleep in each other's arms.

__________________
Zhia Xiang opened her eyes and yawned. She saw the sleeping Viscente next to her and smiled.

Then a though hit her and her smile faded.

❝What's wrong, subject #654? ❞agent 0 asked.

❝I feel bad... I feel like I've taken advantage of him. He loves Aria, not me. ❞

❝But you are Aria now, what's the problem? ❞

❝I'm not sure... I have this empty feeling in my heart... like I've deceived him. ❞

❝I don't understand what you're saying, it's beyond my knowledge. ❞Agents 0 said.

❝Oh, you're awake? ❞Viscente asked hugging Zhia Xiang.

❝Good morning. ❞Zhia Xiang said and brushed the feeling away.

❝Have you slept well? ❞Viscente asked looking at her face.

❝Very well, how about you? ❞Zhia Xiang asked taking his hand in hers.

❝How could I not sleep well when you were next to me the whole night? ❞Viscente asked smiling.

Zhia Xiang giggled.

❝Someone is bold today. ❞She said standing up.

Viscente followed her action and kissed the back of her neck.

❝Tickles! ❞Zhia Xiang said turning around to look at him.

❝It does?What about this then? ❞Viscente said and kissed her chin.

Zhia Xiang's heart began to beat fast.

❝Are you challenging me? ❞She asked and pushed him back on the bed.

Zhia Xiang sat on top of him and kissed his neck.
Viscente couldn't help but moan softly.

❝You won. ❞Viscente admitted defeat.

Zhia Xiang laughed and freed him.

Knock knock.

❝Yes? ❞Zhia Xiang asked.

❝You majesty, you should get ready for breakfast with your parents. ❞Mielle said.

❝Alright, I'm getting ready now. ❞Zhia Xiang said and rushed to her closet.

Viscente got dressed quick and helped Zhia Xiang dress.

The King and Queen were left speechless when they saw their daughter come to breakfast with Viscente Moar.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

497 41 22
Not knowing how she died, the main character was transmigrated into a guide-verse novel. A finished novel, and a novel she had read before her death...
462K 20.7K 47
A story of a novel reader who transmigrated into his favorite novel. Protagonist: You changed. Yu Zeng: Is it good or bad? Protagonist: Good. Good f...
1.2K 23 6
As a small entities non God, Lin Zhi could only travel multiple lifetimes and live the life to accumulate merit and reborn as a human.
4.6K 38 32
Xie Ziyou is bound to the Villain System and has to act the role of a villain in various fantasy worlds. After reading hundreds of fantasy novels, Xi...