My 7 mafia stepbrothers || BT...

By Gkkssk_07

Lee y/n, lives peacefully in America . Her mother is love with the most dangerous mafia . Y/n doesn't know a... More

1. Shifting to Korea
3. Stepbrothers?
4. Question and hell?
5. Flashback and marrige !!
6. Threats and marrige cancel?
7. Mafias and torture??
8. y/n??
9. Forgot?
10. Truth!!!
11.Ending
BOOK 2 OUT NOW!!!

2. Meeting unnies and BTS!!

8.7K 213 2
By Gkkssk_07

Y/n POV
I woke up with the clock ringing.  I lazily went To the bathroom.  What I wore*.

I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.  I called my mom .
"Mom , where are you??" I got no response. I was worried . I reached near the kitchen counter and saw a sticky note with written something on it.

"Dear y/n ,
I am going to my office soon today because, I was having  an important.  So  , I have made your breakfast eat it and go to your school. 
                                               -mom :) "

I looked at the note and smiled after reading it.  I ate my breakfast and went to school.

Magical time skip to school
I finally reached school and saw students talking About me,
"She is so cute"
" Hey!! Please be my girlfriend "
And etc. I went to the principal's office and took my schedule and went to my class.

In class
I entered in the class and saw teacher teaching students. I asked her to come in . Then she spoke .
"Why are you 5 minutes late?"She said while writing on the black board.  She looked up at me. Then she spoke.
"You seem new here . Come and introduce yourself. " She said smiling  .
I went in and started to introduce myself.
" hello everyone,  my name is Lee y/n,  I am 18 years old  . I hope we will get along ." I said smiling.
"Okay,  you can sit wherever you like."  I nodded and went and sat on an empty seat .
I didn't talked to the person who was sitting infront me. I think he is selfish . He even didn't talked to me. Yes, he . A boy is sitting infront me. But, I didn't care. I concentrated on my class.

Magical time skip after 4  classes.
I went out of the class as the class was over.
It was break. I went to cafeteria to eat my lunch . I heard a familiar voice from behind.

"Y/NIEEEEE!!!!"
I turned around to see Blackpink unnies!!!.
I ran to them and hugged them .
" I missed you very much unnies." I said while hugging them and smiling.
"Same here y/nieeee!!."  They all said in an unison.  We broke our hug when we saw people giving us 'wtf?' Look.
We sat together and started to eat our food while chitt-chatting.
Suddenly,  we heard Some students shouting.  I looked at the direction and asked my unnies.
" Unnies , why are they shouting?" I asked while covering my ears with my hands.
" They are the 7 heartthrobs, playboys,  bullys and there are even rumors that they are mafias." Lisa unnie said.
I was in a big shock and fear.
" If they beat anyone up, the person end up in hospital." Said Jennie unnie.
" And they are BTS " said Jisoo unnie.
I gulped hard after hearing what they said.
I think it is best to avoid them. I thought to myself.
" And they are Namjoon, Jin, Jhope , Suga , Jimin , Taehyung  and Jungkook.
Rosè unnie said while pointing to them.
My unnies told me about BTS in the whole break . I was very scared . But , yeah I will avoid them and will never come in their attention .

Magical time skip to school departure .
The school was finally over , but I was still in school . As , my unnies had already gone home because,  I was having duty to Put notebooks in staff room. I just putted the notebook in the staff room , when suddenly someone Held me from my Neck . I was not able to breath properly.  I looked up to see.................BTS!!!!!!!!.
   I was so shocked !!! And I couldn't breathe .....

To be continued....

Word count: 607 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 53.2K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
933K 57.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
51.3K 1.3K 43
Kim y/n a hybrid girl, daughter of sun and moon and a mafia queen goes to bighit college as a nerd , no one knows who she is. She has power of sun. ...