I Am Not Lost I Am Exploring...

By latchu06

#2 in cinema out of 1.02k stories.. #16 in company out of 22.7k stories This is the story of two different pe... More

♡💐CASTING💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 1💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 2💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 3💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 4💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 5💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 6💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 7💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 8💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 9💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 10💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 11💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 12💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 13💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 14💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 15💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 16💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 17💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 18💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 19💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 20💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 21💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 23💐♡
♡💐CHAPTER 24💐♡ (💜❄☃️EPILOGUE☃️❄💜)
♡💫NEW STORY ALERT💫♡
♡💫NEW STORY ALERT💫♡

♡💐CHAPTER 22💐♡

1.7K 196 10
By latchu06

No matter what happens you were always there, standing for me and with me

I got an call from the anonymous.

I don't want to attend the call because I don't want to spoil my mood and my happiness.

So I declined it.

Then I took her to the hospital. She was very nervous about the first check up.

I held her hand tightly and gave a assurance smile to her.

Siv: Ashwineyy....

Ak: Don't talk anything... Just be chill ok.

Sivaangi nodded and stared at the photo in the door at the entrance.

Siv: Ashwineyy..... Look that baby looks cute la..

Ak: Not more than my baby....

Siv: Huh...

Ak: Ye I am saying the truth.... For me only my baby is cute u know.

Siv: Ok... I believe.

Then the nurse called...

Nurse: Mr&Mrs. Ashwin kumar.

They both went inside the doctor....

And the doctor checked her and took her to the scanning area.

She asked Ashwin to stay outside itself but badly Sivaangi needed him. He should held her hand and he should console her. She wants to be in his embrace now.....

Siv: Doctor...

Doc: Yes ma...

Siv: Can u please call my husband?? I need him.

Doc: Smiled at her.... Ok ma

Nurse call her husband.

The nurse went out and called him inside....

He went inside and saw her.

And asked what by raising his eyebrows.

She extended her hand and asked him to hold it.

He smiled at her and held her hand tightly and stood beside her.

Sometimes she becomes a mother to him when he behaves like a kid whereas he becomes a mother when she behaves like a kid.

The doctor spread the gel on her womb and started to scan.....

She closed her eyes tightly.

The doctor turned towards the couple and gave them a assured smile....

Doc: Mr&Mrs. Ak ur child is being healthy in her womb... So need to worry.

See the movement of ur child.....

Happy tears were rolling down from their eyes.... They want to cherish this moment.

They can't express their happiness....

He pecked her forehead with full love.......

They both saw their child's move with their happy teary eyes...... They were the most happiest person in the world now.....

Till now he held her hand tightly...

And finally the scanning is finished.

Now Sivaangi is feeling somehow better than before.

Doc: The child is healthy now. But hereafter only u should be careful. Eat healthy food and drink more water...

I will prescribe some medicines, take it as per the prescription.

The couples nodded and bid her bye and went to car...

Ak: Do u know how happy I am??

Siv: Me too Ashwineyy. Will I be a good mother??

Ak: Why this sudden question to u??

Siv: Tell me...

Ak: There is no doubt in it. I have seen the motherly side of u with me and Sanju. So their is no doubt in it. U will be the best mother for ur child.

She smacked his mole in the neck hardly for which he groan in pleasure..

Ak: I didn't expect this. But it is nice u know...

Siv: Hey kedi....

Ak: U r the real kedi.... Ok stay here. I will buy the medicines.

Siv: Umm ok Ashwineyy....

Then he went to buy the medicine and some stuffs that which is needed for her.

Then he went back to the car. She was sleeping like a baby. On seeing her he chuckled and went near her put the seat belt for her.

And started the car to the home....

***

UNKNOWN FROM MUMBAI AND UNKNOWN FROM BANGALORE

Unknown (M) : Hello, see.... U told me to be quiet for some days. Here after I can't be quiet.

Unknown (B) : I came to Mumbai.

Unknown (M) : When??

Unknown (B) : Today morning...

Unknown (M) : Then the bad time starts for them.... Haha....

Unknown (B) : Do u know one thing??

Unknown (M) : What??

Unknown (B) : Sivaangi is pregnant..

Unknown (M) : Ohhh!!! Killing a pregnant women is sin right. How could I do by my hands.... Oh no!!

Unknown (B) : Don't act like a good man...

Unknown (M) : U won't leave me to be a good person for atleast few seconds la...

Unknown (B) : What could I do?? I too became like u...

Unknown (M) : Don't speak continuously..... We can start the next move towards them...

Unknown (B) : U can vanish the whole family. Because they all are here only...

Unknown (M) : Ufff..... It is their bad time and our good time. I am not willing to carry the whole sin on me and u also have a equal share in it.

Unknown (B) : No worries...

Saying that they both disconnected the call...

***

The couples finally reached the house...

Ashwin's mobile is constantly buzzing with the private number. He is not willing to attend the call.

Vedha: What did the doctor say??

Ak: The doctor said the baby is healthy and hereafter only we should be more careful, she said.

Vedha: We have came la... Hereafter no worries....

Ashwin smiled at them..

Ak: Atha.... Here is the medicine prescribed by the doctor.

Vedha: Ok pa....

Ramu: Ye ma Sivaangi, fastly give birth to my grandson.... I want to lift him in my arms, I want to say him many stories, I want to spend more time with him.... Like this I had many wishes. U will see after his birth

Everyone chuckled at him..

Sanju: That means u will forgot me like that only no thaatha

Ramu: Not like that sanju. Ok I will spend my whole day with both of u...
Deal....

Sanju: Double okay...

Then everyone had a great family time.

Then they all had their dinner..

And went to room for sleep....

In room.....

After finishing the dinner... Sivaangi saw her phone and scrolling down in Instagram. It is nearly 11,yet now she didn't sleep.

Ashwin had some work, so he finished and came back to the room and scrolling insta.

He snatched the mobile from her...

Siv: Ashwineyy.... She whined like a baby

Ak: Sleep.... This time sleep is very much important for ur health and baby's health also. So sleep. Here after u should sleep at 9:30 and all...

Siv: Ashwineyy u became very bad...Don't speak with me

Ak: Look Sivaangi, in this time health is very important. If u r being healthy means, then only the baby also will be healthy. Do u want our baby to be healthy or not??

Siv: Yes I need. But u r putting so many orders to follow.....

Ak: U should, only till u r giving birth to our baby. After that u can do whatever u want.

Siv: Is it true??

Ak: I swear....

Siv: Ummm......

Then he opened his arm. She cuddled into his chest and slowly drifted off to sleep....

Then he saw sam random pics in her phone......

And he was shocked to see a think in her phone.....

WE CAN SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER... LET ME KNOW UR REVIEWS. KINDLY COMMENT GUYS

VOTE AND COMMENT MUKKIYAM BIGILEYY

TAKE CARE AND STAY SAFE

WEAR MASK

NEW STORY.... KINDLY CHECK IT OUT IN MY PROFILE...

MR&MRS STRICT

SHOWER THE SAME LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR THIS STORY ALSO.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 10.4K 44
He was not afraid to fall in love; for him, meeting her was fate, becoming her known one was a choice, but falling in love with her was beyond his co...
176K 14.9K 92
Ashwin a introvert guy... Became a loner after his first love 💖"KANMANI"💖. He was completely shattered after kanmani's death, his world became blur...
222K 14.3K 47
"What have I done? I should have told my brother that I'm not interested in this marriage, especially with the guy who looks at me as if I were his p...
46.2K 6.1K 17
She desired a man who would love her with all his heart, but the Universe gave her the extreme of what she asked for. Tears fell down her eyes as she...