♡💐CHAPTER 6💐♡

After that Sivaangi came out of his embrace. Ashwin held her hands and said her

Ak: Life long I want to hold ur hands like this.... I want to live with u till my last breathe...

Siv: I want to follow u... I want u to be happy forever.

And they both saw a hood near a street light. They went their and sat. Ashwin started the conversation

Ak: I have tied the nuptial chain but till now I don't know ur name. Tell me ur name and ur phone number.....

Siv: Sorry ga.... I too forgot... My name is Sivaangi and contact no is 72******00. I am working in Infosys. Then tell me about u..

Ak: I am Ashwin and contact no 93******66. I am searching for the job.

Then he narrate all the rejections that he faced in his life. She felt bad for him...

She held his hand and looked deep into his eyes. She could see the pain in his eyes. It conveys her that till now he didn't achieve anything big and his hardwork fails everytime. And she said him that...

Siv: Hard work never fails... Believe that.. And u will achieve something big in ur future. That will happen soon. Don't lose ur confidence at any cause. And I am here to support u. So don't worry everything will be fine.....

Ak: I hope..... And I want to tell u one thing

Siv: Tell me...

Ak: First first I saw u in the road from balcony. When I saw u I fell for u. That time I didn't realize it. I saw u nearly four or three times. U made some magic to me. It gives different feeling when I saw u.... I won't talk with girls that much. I am an introvert. But after seeing u it is changed... I was admired by ur cute cute antics, ur mercy, ur eyes which conveys the emotions that cannot be described by words and finally ur inner beauty... I am really fall in love with u Sivaangi. I didn't think this will happen. I want u to know my feelings, u don't want to say immediately take ur own time. I am waiting for ur reply.... "𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙐 𝙎𝙄𝙑𝘼𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙄"...

Tears were rolling from her eyes. She didn't believe that he will propose her. She didn't expect him to say those things.

Siv: I don't know what to say.... This is the first time I am seeing u. But I could feel ur strong gaze on me whenever u r seeing me. That time my curiousity kicks me to see the person. It created a different feelings in me but I couldn't know how to express it. Till now I don't know how to name that feeling. But still I am believing u, I will believe u blindly... Without any doubt...

Ak: This is enough for me Sivaangi. Then what u r expecting from me...

Siv: I am not expecting anything from u..

Ak: No, u will have some dreams right like u want ur husband should be like this....

Siv: U be ur self. That what I need from u....

Ak: Come on... Sivaangi... Tell me...

Siv: Ok, I am telling. I am expecting love that which is only for me, honest forever at any time, belief at any cause and caring. These are the precious and valuable things I want from my husband.

Ak: "I LOVE U"..... There is no other word equal to the things u said. I promise u that I will be honest to u, I am loving u... I will keep loving u till my desmise.. How u r believing me blindly... Likewise I will believe at any cause...

Siv: This is enough...

Ak: U won't ask me...

Siv: Why should I??? I know what u want...