♡💐CHAPTER 20💐♡

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.

Pavi was speaking with Ashwin because he asked pavi whether she was in home or not.

She was about to say that she is not their but before that he disconnected the call. Now pavi don't know what to do. She was standing clueless in the house.

ASHWIN'S POV:

I called pavi to check on my wife as my wife's mobile was switched off. She was about to say something but before that I disconnected the call due to the call came from the unknown number.

I didn't pick the call. Now I want to find my wife. That which is the only thing running in my mind. Again and again my Phone started ringing with the name Unknown number. Without any way I picked the call.......

Unknown: Hey...... Man.... Why don't u pick the call??

Ak:.........

Unknown: Are u searching ur wife??

Ashwin shocked to hear this....

Unknown: Don't worry, she is safe under my Invigilation.......

Ak: Hey..... Don't do her anything. I want her throughout my life.....

Unknown: Oops...... I didn't even kidnap her...... She is sitting in the beach and admiring the waves..... I know this is a good chance to kill ur wife and gift u the blood of her....... But I am not wishing to do it now...... Count ur days Ashwin kumar....... Be happy untill u get caught by me......

With that he disconnected the call......

Ak: I want to do something to survive us here. I won't let him to near us..... For that I should take next step...... I should be more aware of him.......

Saying that he left to the beach in a rage.... He is in full of angry mode.

Finally he reached the beach and found her alone in the beach. Their is no one except her.

He went behind her...... And pulled her to stand and gave a tight slap on her soft feathery cheeks. And held her bunch of her hair and move her close to him....

Ak: Won't u think what is happening around us. Do u know how I am frightened that when u were not in home?? Won't u pick the calls. If something happened to u what will I do?? Do u think of it. Did u inform me that u were coming to beach. Ok... U didn't inform me or else u can inform ur friends right.

Siv:.......

Ak: Tell me Sivaangi...... Don't be silent

He released her from his hold.

Then she held his shirt collar in a tight grip and dragged him close to her..... Her nose is brushing his nose.....

Siv: Have u finished ur speaking?? Do u know why I came here......

U gonna be father........ I want to make it special........ So what I came here to surprise u...... But it is totally spoiled u know. Our lifeline is inside my womb.

She shouted like a hell to him. Tears were rolling down from her eyes. Her cheeks were in red color due to his slap....

I want to reveal this first to u..... I want to make u surprise like u how u surprise me on our beautiful night with ur sweet torture........