♡💐CHAPTER 24💐♡ (💜❄☃️EPILOGUE☃️❄💜)

“Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone; it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.” ― Ursula K. Le Guin, The Lathe of Heaven

 Le Guin, The Lathe of Heaven

❀ A LONG CHAPTER ❀

EPILOGUE

ASHWIN'S POV:

They thought me that I fell unconscious but I didn't. I want to save my wife's life from danger. And I want to know how she came here....

So they took me their.

For few minutes I acted in front of them without moving.

Then I heard their talking that Raj went somewhere.

I know he kept camera everywhere.

So what I took jammer with me.....

Now I could talk with my wife. When I was about to wake up her that time I heard a sound from beside.

It was arjun's voice.

Arjun: Sorry da.... I want to take revenge on u only not in ur wife. I loved her truly but I didn't see who she loves. I realised my mistake da.... I am sorry da. Till now I am not have been a good brother to u. I promise u.... Hereafter I will be a good brother to u da....

Ak: This what I want Arjun. U realised ur mistake na.... That is enough for me...

How she came here??

Arjun: Athu va.... Raj knows her weak point. He dialed her and said that u r in danger and shared the location to her....

By that only she came here.

I don't know that he gonna kill her that which is Undigestable for me.

I fought for her to him.

Then he hit me hard and take me here.

He is a merciless man da.... He would do anything to anyone da....

I joined with him for taking revenge only but not to harm ur wife.

I realised the love which she had on u and u had on her....

I am sorry da...

Ak: It's ok da.... U realised na. That is enough.

Arjun: Now what u gonna do da??

Ak: I don't know da. Let's see. What happens....

Then suddenly the door opens.....

The duo looked at the door.

The whole family is their..... They were at the gun point.