♡💐CHAPTER 2💐♡

Ashwin's pov:    I am travelling in the bus

Ashwin's pov:

I am travelling in the bus. I am going to reach Bangalore.

Bangalore is widely regarded as the "Silicon Valley of India" (or "IT capital of India") because of its role as the nation's leading information technology (IT) exporter. Indian technological organisations are headquartered in the city.

I reached my destination and I saw my friends Magesh and Raja are waiting for me in the bus stop. I waved my hand towards them. They came and gave me a tight hug which I was missed in my past few months after our college days. I went to the apartment.

Raja: Welcome, macha.

Ak: Thanks da.

Magesh: U can use whatever u want da. Feel free, da.

Ak: Umm ok da.

Raja: Morning, he will go to the company and I will go to night shift. So don't worry I will be there for ur company.

Ak: If I got engaged in the morning means what u will do da, will u be alone?

Raja: I will also join u people.

After their conversation, all went to do their work. Magesh went to his work and Raja engaged in some other work whereas Ashwin is preparing hard for his interview because here they won't accept the recommendations. He had a strong belief in that and started working towards it.

It was a nice evening. Ashwin went to the balcony and he was admiring the view. And their he saw a girl with a small puppy. He was admired by her mercy towards the person, pets, and her helping tendency. Beautiful is a girl who has a distinctive personality; one who can laugh at anything, including themselves, and one who is especially kind and caring to others. Her smile makes her pretty. She is a girl, who above all else, knows the value of having fun, and not taking life too seriously. She is a girl that you can trust and count on to brighten your day. She is a girl who can inexplicably make you feel really good just by being around her, and yet brings such great sadness when she is gone.She is a girl who I will never really get to know. Only her mind makes her beautiful.

Suddenly I came out of my trance...

Why am I feeling like this?? Am I fallen for her? I have not seen her before. But what make me to feel like this. What is happening around me.

Sivaangi's pov:

My mom, woke me up as I am lazy. I made my way to the washroom and fresh up and I changed into a purple color kurti and jeans. I went down and I got blessings from my thatha. My mom served me breakfast. Sanju came to play with me. So my brother pugazh started to feed me. Then my friends got ready and they also came for having breakfast.
Dharshan anna bid bye to us. Pavi also went with him because she also working there only. So she went with him. Pugazh anna, sreesha, Sam and me got ready, we bid bye to everyone and we left from home to the company. The day went as usual with hectic work.

So it was a pleasent evening. Dharshan anna and pavi also joined as in the evening. We all planned to go home by walk. On the way I say a small puppy wounded in it's leg. It may pain for it. So I carried that in my hand that time I could feel a strong gaze on me. I thought to find the person but I couldn't my curiosity kicks me to know the person who made a strong gaze on me.

WILL THEY MEET?
WE CAN SEE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER...

TAKE CARE...
STAY SAFE STAY HOME....
WEAR MASK