Broken And Torn (Jcpenny, Juk...

By SimplyDorkyMe

Jenn tries to give Jc a 2nd chance but Luke seems to not like it one bit just as much as those who has loved... More

Sing To Me
Super Market Encounters
Voting Time!!!
You & Then Us
Go Away
The Only Ending To Our Second Life
Thursday (a little humor)
Framed
Ash From Pokemon
VOTES ARE CLOSED
Naughty Dreams & Secrets
MY DARLING ANNA
The End :)
Q&A
Book Promo

READ WHOLE ENTIRE THING IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE THIS BOOK!

335 23 38
By SimplyDorkyMe

Hey guys so before I write my next chapter that really breaks hell all loose (final chapter of this series)

I need you guys to vote.

RIGHT NOW!

JUKE (Luke + Jenn)

JCPENNY (Jenn+Jc)

JAM (sam+Jenn)

KENN (kian+Jenn)

Or

A PLOT TWIST

YOU GUYS DECIDE YOUR HAPPY ENDING!

I was going to do something evil but I realize that I had a fan page on insta!!

And I realized how people actually care deeply about the book for some reason.

So VOTE AND COMMENT WHO YOU CHOOSE!

I need 50+ COMMENTS ARE NEEDED TO UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER.SPAMS DO NOT COUNT. SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, FANGIRLS, FANDOMS, ANYONE!

BECAUSE I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

ILY ~XOXO GOSSIP GIRL JK

~xoxo Jess aka h

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
164K 11.6K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
4M 161K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...