Interesting (Yandere Male x M...

By -Atheris-

(Y/n) never minded his quiet life. Most days he would be off in his own world, ignoring the real one. When he... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
Epilogue
End but Not Really
Sequel

16

6.4K 287 126
By -Atheris-

The two hours that followed the announcement of Stella's death were all a blur for (Y/n). The officers asked him some questions, gave him their condolences, then left. Skyler tried to comfort him, but she gave up after a few minutes of him not responding. 

At the moment, he was curled up on his bed and glaring at the wall with tears streaming down his face. It didn't help that (Y/n) was currently a mess of emotions; most of which he couldn't name.

His best friend was dead. (Y/n), he--.. He didn't know what to do. What could he do? 

(Y/n) curled his legs closer to his chest. Stella didn't deserve this.. 

He wished the floor would open up and swallow him. There were so many things he wanted to say to her. One thing stood out the most. It was him who introduced Stella and Nate. When everything is said and done, he was at least partially to blame. Stella...

I'm sorry..

~~~~~

(Y/n) missed a few days of school, to no one's surprise. When he finally did return, he was met with odd looks from his peers. What's that about? 

He didn't worry about it for too long before he realized he didn't have the energy to care. So, he opted to simply go to class and not worry about it. 

The weird looks didn't subside when he got into the classroom. He ignored them and instead turned his attention to the empty seat that once belonged to his friend. Even if he knew it wasn't going to happen, there was still a part of (Y/n) that was hoping Stella would walk through the door and take her usual seat.

There was one thing that stole (Y/n)'s attention away from Stella's seat. That was Nate. The brunette sauntered into the classroom and took a seat. He didn't even stop to look at Stella's seat or anything. He acted like it was a normal day to him. 

(Y/n) shot him a glare before bringing his attention to his own desk. He took out his books and stuff for the class and spent the remainder of the time before said class doodling in the margins of his notebook.

~~~~~

(Y/n) --who was currently hiding out on the roof during lunch-- leaned against the rails and rubbed at his eyes.

(Y/n) didn't get much sleep the past few nights and he was starting to feel the effects. If he ever got a break from everything, he'd take the longest nap known to man. Speaking of sleep, (Y/n) could feel his eyelids grow heavy the longer he stayed there, listening to the sounds of the world around him.

He didn't get very far in his sleeping plan before the sound of the door opening snapped him out of it. He gave a yawn, but didn't actually bother turning to whoever it was. Said person leaned against the rail beside (Y/n), finally gaining the boy's attention.

He didn't know who he was expecting, but the person who was actually there was probably the last of (Y/n)'s guesses. There stood Lucas, staring off towards the scenery below. (Y/n) opened his mouth to say something, but promptly closed it, no knowing what to say.

"Jaxon's sick, so I came to cheer you up in his place" Lucas said, breaking the silence. (Y/n) gave him a look of confusion. "I thought he was just tired" He muttered. "I did too, but apparently it's gotten worse" Lucas answered, "But his aunt works in medicine. I think he said something about visiting her".

Lucas then shook his head and turned to (Y/n), putting his hand on his shoulder. "But I'm here to cheer you up! Not bum you out" He said with a smile. "Well, thank you" (Y/n) said, returning the smile. Although, I'd prefer to be alone right now.

The brown eyed boy removed his hand from (Y/n)'s shoulder and went back to leaning on the railing. This time, he did so backwards so he could still be facing the smaller boy. "I just want you to know, that I don't think you did what everyone's saying you did" He said with a reassuring look. 

That look did nothing to reassure (Y/n). "What do you mean?" He asked. Now it was Lucas' turn to look confused. "The rumors" He answered, "Do you really not know about them?" 

"I'm a little.. out of the loop" (Y/n) said, "What are the rumors?" "Well, after the whole thing with Stella.. People started saying that," Lucas broke turned his gaze to the ground, "That you were the one who killed her".

(Y/n) felt his eyes widen. "People think that?" he asked. He was horrified at the own idea. (Y/n) wouldn't hurt a fly and people thought he could kill a person? And his best friend for that matter.

"Well.. Yes. I mean," (Y/n) couldn't help but notice that Lucas' tone changed slightly as he spoke, "You only ever hang out around her. You keep to yourself and no one knows that much about you. Then suddenly the person you interact with the most is killed. It doesn't exactly paint you in the best light".

As if he flipped a switch, Lucas' tone was replaced with his usual laidback one, "But those are just rumors. I don't actually believe them". (Y/n) --who was now very uncomfortable with their conversation-- nodded with wide eyes. 

Before either of them could say more, the bell rang. "We should talk more some time. It was fun" Lucas said, "Bye, (Y/n)". And just like that, (Y/n) was alone on the roof again; this time, with an uneasy feeling setting in his gut.

~~~~~

For a while there, (Y/n) had himself convinced that he'd be able to go the whole day without having to deal with Nate. Unfortunately for him, luck wasn't on his side. Then again, is luck ever on my side?

He had gathered his things and was on his way out of the school when he was pulled into an empty classroom. (Y/n) knew who it was before he turned to the person. He gave Nate a look that wasn't quite a glare, but it wasn't a nice look either.

(Y/n) skipped over the formalities and got right to the point. "Did you kill Stella" he worded it as a question, but it wasn't really. He was sure that in any other situation, he would've gone about asking Nate completely differently. 

But he wasn't thinking rationally.

Nate hesitated for a second. It was obvious that he wasn't expecting a question the second the two met. "I did" he said with no remorse in his voice. Tears once again pricked the corners of (Y/n)'s eyes. He was certain that he was right, but to actually hear it...

He was really just asking for the off chance that he was wrong. But since he's not...

(Y/n) balled up his fist and punched Nate in the jaw. The taller male stumbled a bit, trying to keep his balance after the blow.

"THAT'S FOR KILLING MY FRIEND, YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD" 

Tears now streamed down (Y/n)'s face, but he glared through them. Nate regained his balance and slowly brought a hand to the place (Y/n) hit. Without a word, he scooped (Y/n) into his arms and cradled the struggling male against his chest. 

"LET GO OF ME!!" (Y/n) clawed and hit just about any part of Nate that he could reach, "LET Me.. L-let me go". The more tears that came, the harder it was to speak.

After several minutes of struggling and cursing Nate's name, (Y/n) gave up on escaping. He instead turned his attention to furiously rubbing his eyes, trying to stop the tears. "Y-you bastard" he muttered, "I really.. really..." 

Hate you..

~~~~~

~Meanwhile~

A lilac haired man let out a sigh as he studied himself in the mirror. His roots were showing. As bothersome as it was, he knew he would have to dye it back eventually. "Though, I wasn't expecting it so soon..." he muttered.

He took one more glance before turning away from the mirror. He left the bathroom and went into the rest of his apartment. His nose scrunched slightly as an annoyingly flowery scent hit him. 

His most recent.. erm... company had on the most obnoxious perfume he'd ever smelled on a woman and it lingered on everything. On top of all of that, she was dreadfully boring, both in and out of bed. 

He grabbed his phone and cigarettes and stepped out onto his balcony. No sooner had he lit one and held it up to his lips, did his phone go off. "Oh, what now?" He complained with a sigh. His pout vanished when he saw who was calling.

He answered with a smile on his face. "Hey, babe" He chirped. "Don't 'hey babe' me" the voice on the other end hissed. "Fine, fine, fine" The lilac haired male said before starting over, "Greetings, oh great man I fu--" "Not the point" 

"You know I'd only call if it was an emergency" the voice said. The man could hear the tiredness in the other's voice which caused his smile to grow even more. The man on the other end of the call was his favorite toy to play with. 

"I'm so glad you called. I'm actually having a bit of an emergency myself. See, I just had the worst sex in my entire li--" "I'm not here to talk about your sad sex life" 

"Oh, please. If this is sad, then I feel bad for everyone else" he said, flipping his hair as if the other male could see him. "It's about your brother" The voice said. The smile that had once been prominent on the lilac haired male's face made itself scarce. 

"I'll be there in a week" he said in a serious tone. If what his brother did was bad enough to tell him about it, then it must've been bad. He would've left immediately, but he had some business to take care of before he left the city.

After he ended the call, he put his cigarette back in his mouth and took in another breath of smoke. His phone went off again. He opened the messages to see an article about a dead girl.

"This is just sad" he said with no emotion, "I thought I taught you better than this".

"Mother would be so disappointed"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.4K 19
Y/n is a innocent a small little high school boy but he is going to realize that there are some girls that want to keep him for themselves what will...
Their Call By pan_shelf

Mystery / Thriller

1.8K 69 43
Voices, visions and the death of someone close to her wasn't what (Y/n) (L/n) was expecting when she first started college. She also didn't expect b...
180K 4.6K 20
Reminder : › Blood › Obsessed › Trigger (?) › Horror (?) › Thriller (?) › Murder (?) [★⟩ ------------------ ⟨★] Y/n is a normal girl who's innoce...
2.1K 43 18
Y/N is your average nice, caring and the girl that everyone wants to be with and hang out with but Sero was always watching her for the first time he...