choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

Those Fangs Baby

2.4K 21 2
By st4rzxrt

The party was in full swing. Cheryl and Toni's epic Halloween bash. They had been planning it for a month, Toni loved Halloween and Cheryl loved Toni. That's how she found herself surrounded by drunk teenagers dressed in cheap excuses for costumes.

Cheryl was trying to find her way through the crowd to her girlfriend, who at that moment appeared to be on a table throwing candy at the party goers. She laughed to herself at her girlfriend's enthusiasm as she shouted "Trick or Treat" at everyone while tossing chocolate bars in every direction.

Her red eyes flash towards Cheryl. They may look good now but Toni had complained non stop when Cheryl was helping her get ready.

-Three hours ago-

"Ow. Babe, ow that hurts," Toni grumbles as Cheryl helps her put in coloured contact lenses as part of her vampire costume.

Cheryl tightens her grip on Toni's chin. "Oh, stop being a baby ,T.T. And keep you head still. It will only hurt more if you keep moving your head around."

Toni pouts at being scolded but complies, allowing her head to be tilted back as Cheryl puts the second contact in for her. "There," Cheryl says, pecking Toni quickly on the lips, still holding her chin. "All done."

Toni's pout disappears as she leans forward for a longer, deeper kiss. "Thank you, baby."

-Present-

Toni grins, hopping down from the table and making her way over to her girlfriend.

"Hey, baby! Are you having a good time?" Toni grins, and shouts over the loud music. She puts her arms around Cheryl's waist pulling her closer, the redheads hands finding the back of her neck.

"Better now that I've found you." Cheryl smirks at Toni's eye roll.

"So sappy tonight. Are you drunk, babe?" Toni says through a smile, squinting her eyes slightly as if inspecting the redhead.

Cheryl pushes her shoulder lightly and gasps. "No. I am not. So rude, T.T."

Toni just grins and pulls her closer again, their bodies flush together. Toni leans forward, bringing their lips together in a sweet kiss that soon deepens. Cheryl's hands come up to grip Toni's hair as she runs her tongue over her bottom lip. Toni moans against her lips, tightening her grip on Cheryls waist.

She pulls on the redheads lower lip, biting down gently, forgetting that she was wearing fake fangs. Cheryl hisses and pulls back. "Ow, babe. Teeth."

"Shit. Sorry, baby. Forgot I was wearing these." She gestures to her mouth. "Lemme get you a drink, to make up for it?" She smiles.

"Lead the way, T.T," Cheryl says, allowing herself to be lead by the hand through into the kitchen.
They walk through the crowd and into the kitchen. Toni going straight to the temporary bar set up on the island and begins making them drinks.

She walks back over to Cheryl handing her a drink, giving her a peck on the lips. "Come on, let's go see what the boys are up to."

Toni leads Cheryl through to the living room to find Sweet Pea, Fangs and Kevin. The boys were sitting around the coffee table, which happened to be covered in different types of candy.

"Did you guys horde all of the candy in the house?" Toni questions as they walk further into the room, taking a seat and pulling Cheryl into her lap.

"Uh... yeah. Of course we did," Fangs says grabbing a bag of Twizzlers. "Why else do we come to your parties. Theres's always killer free stuff."

Sweet Pea nods, agreeing with his friend. "Yeah, Tiny, the free food is the best part of the parties you and Red host."

Cheryl rolls her eyes at the boys. "Honestly, so uncivilised. Did you have to take this much? You can't possibly eat this much candy. Kevin, I thought you at least would have more manners," She says in a serious tone, a smile playing at her lips.

"Uh.. Yeah. But Fangs..." He points over to his boyfriend who was biting into a Twizzler.

"Hey, don't look at me. You were more than happy to help," Fangs replies pointing half a Twizzler at him. "Now I'm not sharing." Fangs proceeds to take the candy out of the bag and licks each one before putting it back in the bag.

"Gross. What are you doing?" Kevin says, nose scrunched up in disgust.

"I'm licking them all so they're mine now." He smirks.

"That's disgusting," Cheryl chips in looking at the boy in disgust.

Toni grabs her face, licking from her chin to her temple. Cheryl pulls away, pulling her hand away from her face, wiping where Toni licked her with her other hand.

"What the hell, Toni. Why did you just lick me?"

Toni shrugs. "Now you're all mine babe." She smirks.

Cheryl rolls her eyes pushing Toni away with a hand on her face when she leans in for a kiss. "No. No kisses for you tonight. That was gross." She gets up to leave only to be pulled back by her hand.

"Come on, babe, my tongue has literally been in your mouth and you're bothered about me licking your face."

"Not to mention the other places its been," Sweet Pea says, earning a loud laugh from Kevin and Fangs.

"It was still disgusting, Toni." She rolls her eyes, though she gives in somewhat, allowing Toni to pull her closer. "You'll have to make it up to me if you want your kisses back."

Toni raises an eyebrow at her. "Oh, really now? And how do you suppose I do that?"

"I have a few ideas," Cheryl teases.

"So do I, and they involve going upstairs to our room."

Cheryl leans in closer, grazing their lips together. "I was thinking, you get clean up duty after the party." She pecks her lips and walks past her, putting more sway into her hips. Her Poison Ivy costume doing wonders for her ass and legs.

Toni stands there, mouth hanging open and looking rather flustered. "You gonna go after her, Tiny?" Sweet Pea asks, amused by his friends reaction.

"I...uh...yeah. Bye guys! Have fun! Kick everyone out later for me?" Toni says as she makes her way after her girlfriend.

———

She finds her girlfriend talking to Veronica at the bottom of the stairs. She walks up to them giving a quick hello to Veronica before speaking to her girlfriend. "Hey, babe, I need to talk to you upstairs real quick okay?"

"I'm talking to Ronnie right now, T.T. Can't it wait?" Cheryl asks, smirking.

Toni leans in close to Cheryl, lips brushing her ear as she whispers, "I've been waiting to take you to bed all night and I am two seconds away from having my way with you right here in front of everyone."

A blush covers Cheryl's cheeks at her words. "If you'll excuse me, Ronnie. I have to talk to Toni." She grabs Toni's hand pulling her up the stairs, leaving behind a smirking Veronica.

They rush into their bedroom, Toni immediately pushes Cheryl against the door, kissing her deeply, slipping her tongue into her mouth as her hands find Cheryl's ass.

Cheryl's arms come up around Toni's neck, pulling her in closer. Toni's hands move to her thighs, squeezing lightly prompting her to jump up. Cheryl jumps, wrapping her legs around Toni's waist.

Toni breaks the kiss to place kisses down Cheryl's neck, hands going roaming over the exposed skin of Cheryl's legs. "This costume has been driving me crazy, Cher." She runs her lips over Cheryl's pulse point, biting down lightly, sharpened fangs pulling a hiss from the girl in her arms.

Cheryl lets out a moan. "T.T." She pulls Toni away from her neck with a hand in her hair. "Take me to bed." Toni doesn't have to be told twice, pulling away from the door and carrying Cheryl over to the bed.

She puts Cheryl down on the bed, following immediately and reconnecting their lips. Cheryl's hands find Toni's shirt, working on undoing the buttons quickly. Her nails scratch over Toni's toned stomach, drawing a moan from her.

Toni's hands find their way to the back of Cheryl's dress, pulling back to pull the zipper down before pulling the dress up and over Cheryl's head, throwing it somewhere behind her. She moans at the sight before her; Cheryl in matching green lace underwear, panting beneath her.

Cheryl leans up, pulling Toni into a fierce kiss. "You're wearing too many clothes," She whispers against her lips, pulling at Toni's shirt. Toni rips her shirt off, jumping up to quickly discard her jeans before climbing back on top of an eager Cheryl.

"You looked so hot tonight baby," Toni says, kissing down Cheryl's neck, running her tongue down the valley of her breasts. Cheryl lets out a moan. "Oh, so now licking is okay, huh?" She smirks against pale skin.

"Oh, shut up, T.T," Cheryl says, hand tightening its grip in pink locks. Toni kisses down Cheryl's stomach passing over the place she needs her most, to kiss her inner thighs. She runs her teeth over her thigh smiling at the shudder it earns her.

"I think you like these fangs, baby."
"Stop talking and fuck me, T.T," Cheryl moans out. Pushing Toni's head between her legs.

"Always so bossy," Toni jokes, bringing her hands up, hooking her fingers in Cheryl's underwear and pulling them down pale thighs. Cheryl kicks them off the bed as Toni takes her place back between her legs, kissing up her thighs and before taking a long swipe up Cheryl's slit.

She sucks her clit into her mouth, flicking her tongue over the sensitive bud, drawing a long moan from the girl below her. "Toni. Fuck. Come up here, baby. Please." Cheryl pulls lightly on her hair. Toni complies kissing her way back up Cheryl's body before connecting their lips.

"You want my fingers baby?" She asks nipping her bottom lip lightly.

Cheryl moans, nodding vigourously. "I want you to fuck me, baby." She tightens her girl in her hair, "Hard."

Toni moans at her words as she kisses her deeply, running her fingers through Cheryl's folds. She sinks two fingers into her swallowing the moans coming from the redhead. She sets a steady pace pumping in and out of her slowly. She sucks and nips Cheryl's neck as she pumps her fingers, the redheads nails scratching her scalp and down her back.

She picks up her pace driving her fingers harder into the girl below her, drawing moan after moan out of her girlfriend. "Fuck! T.T. Fuck me harder." She moans out, grip tightening on Toni as she is brought closer to release.

Toni pushes into her harder and deeper. "Let go for me, baby. Come on, Cher." She runs her teeth over her neck up to her ear. "Cum for me, baby." She says into her ear, feeling Cheryl's walls tighten as she falls apart beneath her.

She slows her pace, bring her down from her climax before pulling her fingers out. She brings her fingers up to her lips sucking them into her mouth, moaning at the taste of her girlfriend on her tongue.

"Fuck," Cheryl pants out, regaining her breath. "I love you, T.T." She leans up for a kiss, moaning lightly at the taste of herself in Toni's mouth.

"Love you too, babe." She kisses her on the forehead, lying down next to her and drawing her into a hug, running her fingers through red hair.

Cheryl settles her head on Toni's chest, arm coming up to hug her back. "Night."

"Night, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 473 74
Law and order svu 2 female detecives in love , smut , lesbian , lbgtq :)
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
107K 555 134
hehe :) Choni texts over instagram and snapchat :P
3.3K 203 24
The underground is filthy and dark. A place Levi knows as well as the back of his hand, and a place he would do anything to get out of. Chapters of...