Sweet Revenge

By sadhappysoul

Gulf is set on taking revenge on the people who ruined his family. He has to fight blood and love to get sati... More

Book Update!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 27

2.2K 157 49
By sadhappysoul

Chet and Atid walked in before Gulf would say anything. They exchanged greetings and after they settled Chet said,

"The principal wants a letter from the hospital so that you can defer this semester. He went on about how this is your first semester but you're already causing trouble. They think it's drug related problems that why you're not in school."

Donald came in,

"You guys beat me to it." He said showing off a doctor's letter. "I just got the letter and I'm going to submit it tomorrow at your school. Figured they might treat it differently if the father goes there in person."

Donald held Gulf's shoulder fondly. "Don't forget to eat your food. I bought that for you, did Queen tell you that?"

Gulf shook his head feeling uncomfortable.

"Hey you promised you were going to say it." Donald said to Quensly who winked and left.

Gulf's corner of his lips lifted but the smile wouldn't come out.

"I'll leave you guys. See you tomorrow son," he squeezed his shoulder and left.

"So we haven't had the chance to talk." Chet started sitting on the middle point of the bed and Atid sat right at the end of the hospital bed.

"Yeah,"

"It's hard isn't it?" Chet comforted.

"You could've told us. You could've shared your feelings with us. You didn't have to go through that alone."

Gulf kept quiet.

"Has phi been here?" Atid asked referring to Mew.

Gulf shook his head no.

"Your dad talked to him the day you came and he disappeared after that."

Gulf raised his head shocked. What did he say to him he was curious but he didn't ask. The friends talked about nothing after that. It was basically Chet asking Gulf and Atid answering since Gulf just kept quiet.

"Gulf, We're ok right?" Chet ended up asking.

Gulf hid his wrist.

Was it ok to have gay friends? Will they turn him gay too? Gulf started scratching his thigh even though it was covered with the hospital sheets.

Chet smiled sadly, "I understand." He got up awkwardly, "we'll get going. You can rest."

Gulf still didn't utter a word as the two friends left.

"You think he is ever going to accept it?" Atid asked as soon as they were out the door.

"That he is Gay?" Chet shook his head, "No, he is not strong enough to accept that. Remember he is an emotional mess."

"Then what about phi?" Atid asked again as they walked out of the hospital.

"I don't know." Chet was worried about Gulf, "But they won't get together that's one thing for sure. Everything gay related is associated with his mother and that's one thing he is not ready to let go. He'll rather let go of everyone gay but that's hard for him too."

The friends kept on talking as they left the premises.

The following day, Friday, Gulf woke up to being caressed and he felt uncomfortable. He had just been given some pain stop so he was feeling drowsy. He weakly snatched his hand away from whoever was trying to molest him.

Why was it warm? The hand was too warm for his liking. He tried to open his eyes but it felt like they were stuck shut. He fought so hard and when he succeeded, the light suddenly attacked his sensitive eyes.

He shielded his eyes and the person assaulting him left him alone. Suddenly the light went out and he opened his eyes. He lifted his head and saw Quensly approach him with a towel in his hand.

"Lay down," he ordered as he continued to wipe him.

"What are you doing?" He complained.

"You haven't taken a bath in a while. I'm wiping you."

"I can do it by myself."

"Oh honey stop, I'm almost done. I started with your legs if you're wondering so I have seen it all.

Gulf tried to glare at him but Quensly smiled naughtily,

"Like father like son!" He winked as he wiped Gulf's neck.

"Don't compare me to my father Queen I don't like it."

Gulf didn't want to admit it but he was feeling better from being wiped. The air that blew after the warm towel totally woke him up so he sat up.

"Your father isn't a bad person Gulf honey," Quensly defended.

Gulf snickered. What else would he say?

"No seriously your father is not an angel but he isn't the devil either."

"What is he?" He asked.

"A human being."

"So is everyone."

"Your father cares about you so much." He said now wiping Gulf's hands. "He was so worried about you when you left home 6 years ago. When I met him the first day he was drunk and you're all he could talk about. He said he was sad that his wife passed away but she had been suffering muscle spasms for a while so it was kinda expected."

"And you want me to believe that? My mother was ok. She was working hard saving up for my tuition. You don't know anything." This was a warning.

"No you don't know anything." Quensly argued. "Your mother couldn't work with her sickness. I saw her medical report in the house."

Gulf's heart broke some more, "The more reason he should've cared. The fact that he left her alone and chose to be gay when she was sick makes him inhuman."

"Gulf honey,"

"Then how do you explain the money she left for me?"

"Your father saved up that money for you."

Gulf snorted as tears ran down his face, "Please stop." He begged.

"Ok. How do you explain that your grandmother, who lived by herself, managed to buy food and survive on selling vegetables in the market?"

"She was capable."

"She was old sweety. Your mother used to send her money but when she died your father started sending her money every month."

Gulf realized then how much he hated Quensly. Quensly came with unnecessary truth that only messed up his already messed up life. How much more stories were going to be unveiled? How much more information did he need to hear to fully comprehend what happened 6 years ago?

"Yes your father caused you pain by not being there for you but he was ashamed. He was ashamed of facing you but he cared for you. When we received news of you a couple of days ago, he almost lost it. I had moved out of the house because of the ex craziness but when he called me I thought you had died. Then we came here and saw Mew, he was fuming. He told him off. Said he doesn't want to see him near you again."

"With what right? Because he was he jealous?"

"Because he was worried."

"So you want me to believe the man who didn't care for 20 years wants to start caring now?"

"He is your father Gulf!"

"The father I wish I never had!" The honesty in his statement made Queen angry.

"Gulf! It was the right thing to do honey. You guys can't work out, you know that right?"

Gulf shook his head, "Yes we can."

"Honey, if he was the right one you wouldn't be having all this pain. It wouldn't be this hard. The fact that he pushed you to attempt suicide then it's a no. How would you even tell your kids about your love story? You were revenging the death of your mother but you fell in love with your father's ex by mistake, girl be serious. That's just too messy."

"I WANT TO STOP TOO OK! I'm trying every single day to stop thinking about him but what do you want me to do when all I do is miss him."

"And you'll continue to miss him. That's all you're going to be doing because if I see him near you I'm flipping."

"That's my choice to make,"

"No honey, if he's close to you then he is closer to Donald. I'm not ready to deal with betrayal right now."

Gulf was left speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6.9K 45
Gulf, drunk out of his wits, had a one night stand with a complete stranger. However, as much as he wants to forget about it, he never knew that the...
41.4K 2.2K 24
Mew runs his father's company he also has many problems in life he wants to have his own family but first he has to finish his term in his father's c...
58.2K 3K 11
Mew and Gulf seem to like the same girl and try to get her attention Until one drunken one-night-stand makes them realize their feelings for each oth...
332K 17K 61
Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut who slap him infront of everyone coz Mew...