๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ || Narc...

By Robin_Shadow

[๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ.] As summer comes b... More

0. Choices
1. You gotta be kidding me
2. What if they don't like me?
3. Familiar
4. Pinky promise?
5. Boys..
6. Permanent and meaningful
Tattoos (pictures)
7. Eternal youth
8. Carnality
9. One touch
10. Divine feeling of infinity
11. Heart wants what it wants
12. Long time no see
13. A bloody masquerade
14. Goodnight, boys
15. Between the storm and her
16. Burned to desire
18. Halfway through Summer
19. Trouble
20. On my mercy
21. Faded memories

17. Two faithful souls

1.6K 71 14
By Robin_Shadow

Author's note: for everyone being patient with me, thank you for waiting for another chapter<3 I hope you will like it!

Chapter seventeen

"Draco, are you ready?" I knocked at his door.

"Give me five minutes!" he yelled back.

"You said the same thing twenty minutes ago! I don't want to be late."

"I need to look decent, Cass. It won't take long, I promise!"

I sighed and returned to my room. I put the cream purse on my bed, as well as the small bouquet of white roses and stepped up to a mirror. I looked at my reflection, hoping there was something I could fix or correct, but there was nothing.

I admired the gracious low ponytail made by Narcissa, with a few strands falling on my face. The way the red dress hugged my figure and brought out my subtle curves. I glanced at the dark eyeshadow, as well as the red lipstick. It bothered me I couldn't do anything to skip a few minutes. I was hoping for Draco to hurry since I didn't like wasting my time.

"You're still here, love?" Narcissa peeked at me, standing in the doorframe.

"I'm waiting for Diva Malfoy," I turned my head and smiled. "This bloody Gemini is taking forever to get ready."

I heard Mrs. Malfoy chuckle at my statement, soon followed by a few steps towards me. Her eyes scanned me thoroughly. It made my knees grow weak. Her stare was something that would always have such an act on me. Full of mystery and grace, but it was this spark of lust that caused her eyes to turn into a darker shade of brown.

"You look astonishing, Cassiopeia," she stood next to me, looking at my reflection.

"All because you helped me," I pointed out. "You did this amazing hairstyle and picked the dress. I owe you, Mrs. Malfoy."

Narcissa was a woman with amazing taste in fashion. Her clothes, accessories and make-up simply screamed elegance. I thought, why not ask her for help to get ready for Everett's wedding. She picked the dress, matched the shoes and make-up with it, as well as the jewellery and hairstyle. All of it turned out perfectly.

"I'm happy you like it." she placed her hand on my back. "Remember to not drink too much alcohol. I won't be there to save you from embarrassing yourself and getting into trouble."

"Getting into trouble? What do you mean by that, exactly?" I knitted my eyebrows together.

"The last time you got drunk you did some unforgettable things, didn't you?" she smirked, "Stripping in front of me, your boldness showing up. And let's not forget blacking out underneath my body, almost fully naked."

I couldn't remember every detail from that night, but some of it came to me, eventually.

I was ashamed for some time when Narcissa told me what my drunk self did and caused. The only thing I didn't regret was kissing her. I feel like it was the beginning of what was going on between the two of us.

Whatever it was, at least.

"I admit, I drank too much. But I'm sure I wasn't the only one who blacked out," I tried to justify myself. "There are people out there who party harder than Pansy, Draco, Blaise and me, put all together."

When you think about it, the four of us as a single person wouldn't live long. Cause of death? Alcohol poisoning. Or smashing their head against something hard, after getting drunk. Being eaten by some sort of creature in the Forbidden Forest sounds like an option as well.

We enjoyed spending our free hours there, even if we felt observed every single time. I was waiting for the moment when we would be chased by some creature, leaving us with a story to tell about how we ran for our lives.

No risk, no fun, as the poets say.

"Yet, you were the only one who was simply being a brat," she tilted her head to the side playfully.

"You enjoy teasing me, don't you, Narcissa?" I hummed, crossing my arms on my chest.

"Oh, it is entertaining, indeed," a soft laugh left her lips. "Looking at how you get all flustered and red-faced. It may have come to my notice, it excites you. It has an interesting impact on you." she carefully fondled her hand against my cheek. "Little whore," her whisper made its way straight into my ear.

Her eyes connected with the reflection of mine. The way she was smiling in such an innocent way after saying those two words was unbelievable.

I was sure she heard my heart speed its race, making my blood pump faster and a blush decorate my cheeks. It was just as she said. Not to mention this tingling feeling in my lower part.

"Cassie, I'm ready!" Draco yelled from the hallway.

"And what are you going to do about it?" I cocked an eyebrow at Narcissa and stepped away from the mirror.

I grabbed my things from the bed and winked at her before leaving the room.

"My oh, my," I admired Draco's black suit, with the button-up in the same colour and all the silver accessories finishing the look. "You look magnificent, Draco."

"Well, of course, darling. That's why I needed a few more minutes."

"Few minutes? You mean half an hour," I teased and buttoned his jacket.

"It's all about the details," he tried to justify himself. "But have you seen yourself? You look beautiful, Cassiopeia," he smiled sweetly.

I have never heard such honest words from him. Draco complimented me when I looked nice, but not in this way. It was always more of a looking good, Cass or look at you, girl. Never more, never less.

"I think this is the most genuine compliment you have ever said to me." I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him, "Thank you,"

"I can't tell who should keep an eye on who. You both enjoy having fun, so I want you to be careful," Narcissa joined our conversation, giving us the look.

"You don't have to worry, mum. If anything, I have a stronger head than our dear Cassie," he teased me, as I let go of him. 

"You got this from me, love. Your father isn't the strong type to drink," she said in a quiet tone, in case Mr. Malfoy was somewhere around.

"Oh, yes. I remember," he scratched his nape and let out a single laugh. "I will make sure she doesn't start dirty dancing, just like she did with Pansy."

"You are so glad your mum is here," I sent him a death stare, yet he only laughed.

"I think you enjoy partying, Cassiopeia, don't you?" Narcissa raised an eyebrow.

This night is going to haunt me forever.

"You might call it that way, yes," I shifted my eyes to her and sent her a nervous grin.

Draco busted out laughing at my awkwardness, causing me to roll my eyes.

After a few more words we said our goodbyes to Narcissa and all of us parted ways. Draco and I walked down the halls and reached the staircase.

"Having fun embarrassing me in front of your parents?" I questioned since I didn't have the guts to ask when Narcissa was around.

"Most certainly," he smiled proudly.

"You might either stop with it or your face will meet the floor any minute now."

"Cassie, relax. You can joke with my mum, you know?" he put his arm around me. "She's more understanding than father, plus she has a good sense of humour."

"You better be speaking the truth," I huffed.

"Pinky promise, darling," he assured me. "Now, back to the wedding. Did you take the gift for Willow and Everett with you?"

"Yeah, I got it in my bag. As well as an extra pair of shoes to dance." I showed him the bag I was holding. "I would twist my ankle if I danced in those heels, so I'm prepared."

"How did it fit in there?"

"We're living in a world where plants act like humans, use wooden sticks as wands, and cast spells. And you have the audacity to ask me how I fit all my things in a handbag?"

"Right. So, it's one of those bags."

"Perfect for such events," I nodded. "I'm so excited! I can't remember the last time I attended a wedding," I clapped my hands, earning a chuckle from him.

When an owl reached the Manor with two invitations for Everett and Willow's wedding, I was jumping around like a kid. Not only because weddings themselves are incredible, but I was also happy for Willow and Everett. They were meant for each other.

"Do you want to get married someday, Draco?" I sent him an interested glance.

"I suppose. Having a family seems nice, but I'm still not sure about that. Although, I'm sure father and mum want me to find someone. A wife. And you?"

The way he said the word wife assured me it was something he didn't want. I never understood all those arranged marriages and why people had to marry someone they didn't even love or know.

If you're going to spend the rest of your life with your partner, you should love each other. You should enjoy every while with them and be filled with happiness. If it's not bringing anything good, the relationship will simply exhaust you.

"I don't even have a significant other so it's hard to say. It would be nice to have someone, but having kids isn't for me. Being pregnant, giving birth for hours... It's terrifying. Not to mention how it changes your body," a shiver ran down my spine. "Although, having a beautiful ceremony, being dressed in a long white dress, while staring into your lover's eyes. It does sound tempting."

"How about this?" he picked me up bridal style and walked me down the rest of the stairs, "After you're married and the party has come to an end, your lover picks you up just like this. You two walk into your house and spend the whole night together."

"You're so silly!" I shook my head. "But it does sound rather interesting. A lot can happen during the night."

Draco and I bursted out laughing as we reached the foyer. He set me on the floor and we were ready to leave when his father stopped us.

"Looks like you two are ready for the ceremony," Lucius raised an eyebrow, staring at us.

"Father, we're just fooling around," he chuckled anxiously, clearly as surprised as I at Lucius' sudden appearance.

Sometimes it felt as if Mr. Malfoy was watching every move we made and every word we said like he wanted to know all the details.

"I can see. Quite touchy, aren't you?" he looked at Draco's hand resting on my waist.

"I'm afraid we need to go, father. It would be impolite to be late, don't you think?" Draco didn't move his hand but pulled me closer to him.

Lucius shifted his gaze on me, yet I didn't bother to look at him. Not only because I was sure he would use his, as Muggles say, mind-reading skills on me, but also because I simply didn't have the energy.

"Cassiopeia, I noticed you spend lots of time in Draco's bedroom," he ignored his son's words, "I may be wrong, but I think you are sleeping there as well. Am I right?

I tried to think of a good answer, but none of my ideas seemed appropriate.

If I said yes, I would only be proving his point. If I denied it, he would think of me as a liar. Well, I bet he did already, but it would worsen everything. If I told the truth about nightmares, he wouldn't take me seriously. I was nineteen, not five.

"It's complicated, father," Draco replied for me, "Cassie hasn't been feeling well lately. I'm making sure she gets better. I'm taking care of her and keeping an eye on her."

"Not feeling well, you say?" his tone softened, "Why didn't you tell me or my wife? We don't want our guest to feel ill. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No, sir. Thank you," I replied and peeked at him for a second.

I saw this smile I got to know too well. It was fake, just like his kindness. If you can even call it that way.

"If anything, you know where to find us," he sighed, "Be careful and enjoy your night."

Lucius finally left the two of us alone, as I let out a shaky breath I didn't even notice I was holding in.

I knew I had to apologise and I was willing to, but this moment wasn't right. I didn't prepare the humiliating speech I was supposed to serve him, and the circumstances weren't right either.

Draco and I were in a good mood, ready to attend the wedding and enjoy our time. I would destroy it all if I began explaining myself at the very moment.

"Why does he have to be like this?" I whined as we walked out of the Manor.

"You mean, suspicious about everything and everyone or annoying in every possible way?"

"Both. Definitely, both," I laughed and we walked through the gate. "Are you sure we're going to be okay?"

My apparating skills weren't the best. I tried to learn, but I gave up after an accident I had. I'm not going to bring up the details. The only word to describe it is painful.

Draco, on the other hand, was better. He practised a lot and took classes in our sixth year. He was able to apparate alone, but he never did it with another person. That's why my palms were sweaty.

"Bloody sure. I practised a lot and I'm ready. We are going to apparate at the right place," he assured me and reached his hand out, as I took it and closed my eyes.

The feeling of apparating was always terrible. It's like you're being squeezed through a tiny tube. But we made it. We appeared under the address from the invitation.

It was a rather big hotel, located next to the woods. Most of the guests were gathered in front of it, talking with one another, like they were waiting for something to happen.

"Cassiopeia!" I heard a woman's voice and recognised Everett's mum.

"Good evening, Mrs. Addington," I smiled at her warmly, to be found in her embrace within seconds. "And Mr. Addington," I greeted Everett's father the same way.

I was a bit surprised they recognised me. We haven't seen each other for a while, but it was nice meeting them again. They haven't changed that much.

Everett's dad, Henry, was working as a carpenter. His carpentry shop was located on the outskirts of London. I always admired his magnificent work in wood. He had the thing in his hands.

His mum, Juliette, was a nurse in one of the hospitals. I'm not sure if there's much to say about it. We all know what nurses do. But I can undoubtedly say, she's a nice woman and the kids always liked her.

"Look at how much she's grown," Juliette said to her husband, "What a beautiful young woman she is."

I grinned shyly at her words, thanking her a short while after.

"And this must be your boyfriend," Henry looked at Draco.

"I must disappoint you, sir. Just a friend," Draco laughed.

"But a very close one," I added and grabbed Draco under his arm earning a smile from him.

"What do they call you, young man?" he asked.

"Draco. Draco Malfoy."

Perhaps Everett's parents weren't wizards but since their son was a Muggleborn, they heard a bit about the Wizarding World. About Hogwarts and the History of Magic, as well as the Wizarding Community itself.

Their faces went pale and the smiles dropped into weaker ones. They knew about the Malfoys and how they treated Muggles.

"We will be led to the place where the ceremony begins as soon as all the guests are present," Juliette informed, looking directly at me like she was too afraid to renew eye contact with Draco. "It was good to see you, Cassie, and nice to meet you, Draco," she sent a quick grin.

Henry didn't say anything but only bowed his head lightly. They both walked away, leaving us in a rather less cherished mood than at the beginning.

"Don't take it too seriously. You know how Muggles are," I tried to comfort Draco, "Magic is something abnormal to them."

"That doesn't change what reputation my family has. It's all fun and games, until the people you wish to somehow like you, don't," he looked into my eyes. "I never thought something so ridiculous would matter to me. Father doesn't care what people think and neither did I. Why does it change so suddenly?"

"Because you're not the same man you were a few years ago." I put my hand on his cheek, "And you're not the same person as Lucius."

"My family didn't work for everything so I could ruin it. That's not what a Malfoy is. I can't turn soft, Cassiopeia. I shall be a disappointment to my family if I do."

I simply had no words to help him. At some point, he was right. About all the accomplishments of his family, although some of the Malfoys were bad people.

Becoming Death Eaters, killing for fun, playing with fame and money. They thought they had all the power in the world, and people were just worthless marionettes for them. Yet, they did work for their reputation.

But that didn't mean Draco couldn't be soft. He just didn't let himself be.

"I'm sorry, Dragon." I left a peck on his other cheek. "I don't have the right words to say, but you will never be a disappointment. I promise."

"It's fine. Just forget I said any of this," he let out a sigh. "I shouldn't make it about me when it's Everett's and Willow's night. Come on, let's not stay behind." he took my hand and we mixed with the rest of the guests.

As everyone arrived, we were led through the forest into a more open area. Lampoons guided the way in two directions. One of them led to the big white tent where you could spot chairs and tables settled, while the other one guided us to the place of the ceremony.

Everyone had their chair assigned. Draco and I sat in the second row, as everyone waited for the bride and groom.

And then he walked in.

Everett took his place, all dressed up in a magnificent suit in the light shade of brown. His hair wasn't as messy as usual, and he looked rather handsome. He sent me an anxious grin and finally, the music began playing.

Everybody stood up and the bride walked down the red carpet, earning lots of smiles and early tears of happiness.

"Ladies and gentlemen," began the ceremony official, "We are gathered here today to celebrate the union of two faithful souls. Everett Henry Addington and Willow Evie Horne."

The official gave the signal to an elf who passed a silver dagger to him. Willow and Everett opened their left hands, as the officiant cut a line on both of them, blood showing after a while. They connected their hands and the officiant placed a white silk material over them.

Willow and Everett connected their eyes in a deep stare and it was time for their vows.

"Ever since Hogwarts, I knew there is something special about you," Everett began his vow, "You look at the world differently than most people I've ever met. Your knowledge is beyond the edge, I'm learning from you new things every day. It would be an honour to walk by your side until we grow old, and still loving each other deeply, depart from this earth. I am thankful to become the husband of such a warm, intelligent and beautiful woman."

You could hear how Everett's voice cracked a few times, as he was trying not to cry. Although, he failed. A few tears rushed down his cheeks, while Willow wiped them away with her free hand.

"Our love started early, we were just kids who didn't know much," Willow started her vow, "I will always remember the first time we met, after being sorted to the same house. You make my life more magical than it's ever been. Being a part of your days and nights brings me so much joy, words cannot describe it. I want to grow old with you and stay by your side forever. Until death do us part. Thank you for choosing me as your wife."

Willow couldn't contain the tears of happiness as well. But who could blame her? Their vows showed how deeply in love they are.

"Tonight, you become one," the officiant spoke. "Your blood shall not tell your differences, but mix in union. Two families will become one. Two souls will tangle together, death will not do them apart." he took the material off their hands.

The second elf passed the wedding rings, which soon found their places on Everett's and Willow's ring fingers.

"I declare you as husband and wife," the official called, "You may now kiss the bride."

Everett didn't hesitate any while and dug into a passionate kiss, as rose petals began falling from above. All the guests stood up, clapping and cheering.

The first few hours went by, with Willow and Everett's first dance, meeting new people and talking with Draco, as well as with some of the guests. It seemed like their families got pretty well together, despite all the differences.

I was finally able to catch Everett, sitting by the table. Perfect chance for small talk.

"How are you feeling in the role of a husband, Ev?" I took a seat next to him.

"Nervous, that's for sure," he let out a soft chuckle. "But incredibly happy and excited. A new chapter in life, you know?"

"With someone you love, as well," I pointed out, as he nodded.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" he smiled while admiring his wife.

Ever since Hogwarts, Willow was a lovely woman. Her hair used to be longer when she was younger, and now it reached her shoulders. The white butterfly clip was holding her hair halfway up, with a few strands falling on her face. Her dress was quite simple. It reached the floor, with short puffy sleeves and a square neckline.

But for me, it was her tattoos that stood out the most. The colourful sleeve decorated her right arm, while a few single tattoos rested on her left arm.

Willow noticed our stares at some point and walked up to us.

"How are you enjoying the party, Cassie?" she asked while standing behind Everett and placing her hands on his shoulders.

"Everything here looks magnificent. Especially the both of you," I replied, hearing their chuckles. "You have no idea how happy I am for you, guys. You two are meant to be."

"Thank you, Cassie. Your words are like honey to our hearts," Everett sent a warm smile, his single dimple showing.

"Draco and I left something for you at the gift table, but there's one thing we wanted to give you personally, as well."

I looked around and after noticing Draco, I gestured my head so he would walk up to us.

I reached into my bag then pulled out two small boxes, wrapped in golden ribbons.

"We wanted it to be special and we hope we chose well." I handed the box to Everett and Draco gave the other one to Willow.

They opened the gifts, revealing two necklaces. The chains were golden and each of the necklaces had a heart made out of glass attached to the chain.

"You can either wear it or hold it in your hand. All you have to do is think about a memory of you two and it will appear in the heart," Draco explained, looking at their reactions.

"Oh, my.. This is magical." Willow covered her mouth with her hand, "Thank you so much."

"I can't even think of the proper words to describe it," Everett breathed, "Thank you, Cassie. Thank you, Draco."

Everett and Willow hugged both of us and put the necklaces back in their boxes. They didn't want anything bad to happen to them.

It seemed like they truly fell in love not only with each other but with the jewellery as well.

Before we could notice, it was midnight. All of the guests gathered outside of the tent, hearing some familiar noises. When we looked up into the skies, we noticed the bright and lovely colours of the fireworks exploding in the sky.

It was like a glamorous spell, but you didn't need to use your wand.

"Now that's a view I could admire every night." Draco walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my person.

"I know, right?" I hugged him by his waist, "Imagine watching the fireworks from the Astronomy Tower."

"Do you miss school already?" he mocked.

"Depends. I miss sneaking out and our parties in the Common Room, but not studying and all those tests."

"Me, too. Especially, since it's going to be our last year," he reminded. " Although, we won't have much free time. We'll be busy studying for our N.E.W.T's."

"Don't even remind me," I grumbled, "That's the worst thing about Hogwarts."

"Is it?" he took his arm off me, then reached for my hands, "I always thought Dumbledore's talk at the beginning of each year is the worst. If not our dear Headmaster himself." he spun me around.

"Or perhaps, his obsession with the Gryffindors and giving them house points for breathing," I laughed, as we started dancing to the songs coming from the tent.

"Ahh, yes. Let's not forget about that."

We fooled around as if no one was watching. Well, I think we were the only ones outside anyway since the rest of the guests went inside the tent after the show.

"I don't want summer to end, you know? I could live like this forever and wouldn't get tired," I said as we stopped dancing.

I was worried about how everything would look like after finishing Hogwarts. That's why I wanted the time to stop. The fact that perhaps Draco and I wouldn't meet with each other as much terrified me. Not to mention Blaise and Pansy.

Then I thought about Narcissa. What the future was about to give us. I had no idea what we were, so how could I think of what we were about to become?

If we were to become something, at all.

"Me too, love. Me too," he replied and looked at the sky. "Let's enjoy the party then, shall we? We still have a few hours of fun ahead of us, so worrying about the future is unnecessary."

"I love this idea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 9.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
96.4K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...