imagines | billie eilish

De womanlover_

my new imagines book this will include: sub billie dom billie switch billie bxg gxg gxgxg g!p there will be... Mais

she makes my knees weak
morning cuddles (version 1)
morning cuddles (version 2)
work of art
before you leave
nudes
sleepless
skirt
fall
first steps
throwback
swim
heat
stressed
forget you
sick
pretty girl
sleepyhead (version 1)
after the afterparty
massage
of course...
happy that you're happy
through the wall
angry
gone too soon
gone too soon pt.2
mirror
forgotten
dirty
welcome
milf
tear me down
body count
sparkles
bathroom stall
valentine
announce
names
small ass tour bus
date nights
by the pool
welcome pt.2
hungover
hungover pt.2
first time
hungover pt.3
movie star
patricks auto repair shop
t.g.i.f
make you mine
tell me
tell me pt.2
slumber party

not like i do

2.9K 37 3
De womanlover_

~ y/n's pov ~
chapter includes: imagine

i hear my bedroom door open. thinking it was my mom, i groan. "mom please kno-
"y/n..." i turn to look and it's actually my best friend, billie.

she looks sad, like she just got done crying.

"billie? how's you get in the house?" i ask. "your mom let me in, can i talk to you?" she asks quietly, fiddling with her fingers.

"uh, yeah sure." i pat the area beside me and she takes her shoes off, sitting next to me.

"what's up?" i put my phone down.

"it's about latrell. drew says she's noticed how he really is, and i don't understand what she's talking about. latrell loves me." she explains.

oh boy...

"like...what do you mean?" i question. "she says he's emotionally abusive, and manipulative and controlling." she replies.

"billie, i'm gonna have to agree with drew on this one." she huffs and a tear slips from her eye.

"but he says he loves me, i don't even think he's that controlling." she wipes her cheeks.

"did you have to ask latrell to come to my house?" she slowly nods.

"does he yell at you a lot?" she sniffs and nods.

"what does he yell at you for?" she brings her knees up to her chest before answering.

"if i don't listen to him. or he makes fun of me, or if he thinks i'm disrespecting him." she says slowly, most likely slowly realizing how much of an ass he really is.

"don't answer this if it's too personal, but when did you guys last argue and what was it about?" i ask carefully.

"well, it was yesterday night. we were going on a drive and he said he wanted head. i didn't wanna do it and he said i was worthless and stupid, and he doesn't know why he stays with me." she starts.

"and so i said fuck you, and he started yelling at me. he says he does so much for me and i can't even do a simple favor.....but after that he said sorry." she continues.

"did you do it?" she hesitates before nodding. "so he said sorry after you did it?" she nods in reply.

"billie, i know you don't believe it, and i understand that, but he's a piece of shit. that's emotionally abusive, and controlling." i say.

"i've seen a change in you ever since you guys started dating. if latrell doesn't wanna do something, you don't either. if latrell doesn't want you to talk to someone, you'll stop talking to them." i explain.

"what does this mean then?" her voice wavers. "you have to break up with him."

"but i love him." she starts crying.

i pull her into a hug, as she cries into my neck. "i know you do, but he's so bad for you. you probably don't realize it now, but you'll look back on this and see that he's such a bad person." i explain.

"i let him take my virginity because i thought he loved me." she grumbles quietly, almost like she was saying it to herself.

"if i have to, i don't wanna do it by myself. he wouldn't let me leave." she sniffles. "i'll be with you, but you're staying the night at my house, you're not going back there right now." i say.

"latrell said i could only be here for an hour."

i roll my eyes. "fuck him, he can't control you anymore. i'll rock his world if he tries to come in my house with that shit."

she giggles a little, wiping her cheeks. i smile, glad that i could cheer her up just a bit.

"i love you, you're a really great friend." she compliments.

yeah...friend...right...

"i love you too." i know hers was platonic, but my i love you was filled with nothing but romance.

i truly love her.

i check the time, and see that she's been here for about 40 minutes.

"i made some vegan ice cream the other day, your favorite flavor. you want some?" i ask. she smiles and nods.

i go out and make her a bowl of ice cream, coming back to the room to try and start a normal conversation.

in the middle of it, though, her phone starts ringing.

latrell.

i guess billie is passed her "curfew."

her breathing hitches, and she looks at me, non verbally asking what to do.

she answers the phone, putting it on speaker. "hello?" she answers.

"billie where the fuck are you? your time is up, it's been an hour and 10 minutes, it should only take you 5 minutes to get here." he raises his voice.

"i'm staying the night at my friends house." she says in a small voice.

"without asking?! i give you so much love and you're gonna disrespect me like this? billie i thought you knew better." he scoffs.

"you don't deserve my respect, i don't wanna be with you anymore." she breaks the news, looking like she's on the verge of tears.

"yeah okay." he says in a sarcastic voice. "what i say, goes. we're still together until i say, who do you think you are?" he argues.

"i'm someone who's not putting up with your shit any longer, we're done." she ends the call, starting to cry again.

i bring her into my embrace. "you did it. i know that was hard."

"...y/n what if he didn't mean it?"

"that kind of behavior isn't love, billie. he does mean it, he's an asshole. he doesn't love you, not like i do."

once again, she probably took it in a platonic way, i just hope one day she sees how much i really love her.

that night, latrell tried calling her 30 times, and left multiple voice messages saying he wishes she were dead, and she's nothing without him.

she ended up blocking him, and now she's curled up against me, cuddling.

what a fucking night.

a/n
i wrote this back in july and i wasn't gonna post it but i really needed a chapter to post so i could show you guys something.

this is the cover of a book i was thinking of writing!!!!
this is based on the imagine in this book "through the wall" i promised you guys i'd write a book but i just don't have a plot yet. i'll probably start writing it soon, it won't be uploaded until it's almost fully finished though, so not anytime soon. just wanted to tease you guys!!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

137K 2.9K 18
Requested 🍁 Billie Eilish x Female Reader Imagines I can't tell you how many times this book has been requested. I'm so excited to share it with yo...
141K 3K 38
"You're very precious and I swear I'll do everything and anything I can to protect you from this cruel world, I'll forever be by your side, no matter...
1.2K 15 10
a billie eilish story. ¿DISCONTINUED? "me and you aren't dating, so it's not any of ur concern." billie said confused, "so you mean after all the sh...
9.8K 128 5
"I love you" reader x Billie imagines Y/n g!p All my books are y/n g!p