Harry potter and the war of l...

By paterdave2

This is a Harry Potter Fanfiction. I don't own any rights they all are J.K.Rowlins The story starts the day a... More

Harry potter and the war of life
Chapter 2 Home sweet home
Chapter 3 Sirius' Return
Chapter 4 Returning to Hogwarts
Chapter 5 Details and Arrangements
Chapter 6 Attack on the Burrow
Chapter 7 At the ministry
Chapter 8 Statements and Confrontation
Chapter 9 A birthday to remember
Chapter 10 Trouble in paradise
Chapter 11 Letters
Chapter 12 The three broomsticks
Chapter 13 Diagon Alley
Chapter 14 George
Chapter 15 the Hogwarts express
Chapter 16 The New Teachers
Chapter 17 first lesson
Chapter 18 A lunar problem
Chapter 19 Meeting the Baylay's
Chapter 21 Revelations
Chapter 22 Fighting Voldemort
Chapter 23 More revelations
Chapter 24 What is it with Malfoy
Chapter 25 Halloween
Chapter 26 Something Forgotten
Chapter 27 Wandless Wonders
Chapter 28 Travel arrangements
Chapter 29 Unexpected
Chapter 30 What to give to the Weasley's
Chapter 31 Fight with Ginny
Chapter 32 Talks with Molly
Chapter 33 Change of plans
Chapter 34 Christmas at the Potters
Chapter 35 Unexpected presents
Chapter 36 Arriving for diner
Chapter 37 Diner
Chapter 38 Talks
Chapter 39 Taking Dudley home
Chapter 40 Trip to Paris
Chapter 41 Trouble at the ministry
Chapter 42 Back at Hogwarts
Chapter 43 Decisions
Chapter 44 The voice of Hogwarts
Chapter 45 What to do with Sirius
Chapter 46 Draco Forgiven
Chapter 47 New Problems
Chapter 48 Trapped
Chapter 49 New information
Chapter 50 The Leader
Chapter 51 Wonders and attacks
Chapter 52 No time to Celebrate
Chapter 53 Letters from home
Chapter 54 Family Talks part 1
Chapter 55 Family Talks part2/Last train ride

Chapter 20 wolf talk

827 12 1
By paterdave2

AN

Well again a chapter ready for all of you.

I hope you all like it and want to give a vote or comment.

I hope to get another chapter out to you at the end of the weekend.

Paterdave2

End AN 

Chapter 20 Wolf Talk

Sunday was upon Harry and his friends sooner than he expected.

Today would be the meeting with Bill, Fleur and the Baylay's. 

That Saturday evening Harry had asked his friends to meet him in his office. 

He wanted to spend some time alone with them before the heavy talk they would have with the Baylay's. They had spend the whole evening in his office and now it was Sunday and he was waiting at the gate to escort the Baylay's to his office. 

Bill and Fleur had come early so they could have some time with the foursome. 

When it was almost 15.00 Harry had left the rest to welcome his guests. Harry stood next to the school gates when he heard the familiar cracks that came with apperation and when he looked up he could see the Baylay's walk on the path towards him. 

"Good afternoon," He said to them as he shook hands with Mr. Baylay, "I am glad your here. If you please follow me. We will go to my office and have some tea there and have our talk." 

"Professor Potter, may I ask how you know this person?" Asked a nervous Mrs. Baylay.  

"Of course mam. Well that question is pretty easy to answer he is the brother of my best friend and girlfriend." Harry told them.
"You mean one of Arthur's sons?" Said A shocked Mr. Baylay "But when and who?"
"Ah as you know Arthur and Molly Weasley I won't tell you everything. I will let the person tell his story." Harry told the still shocked  Mr. Baylay.

They walked up to the castle and at the bottom of the stairs was Damien waiting for his parents and sister. 

When we could clearly see them he ran down towards them and flew in his mother's arms. 

"I am so glad you are here." He said to her. 

"Well son I must say that when your dad told me to grab his arm inside the house I was kind of surprised at what happened, but why is your school such a ruin? And I keep remembering all sorts of appointments but I know for sure that I made no double ones. She said to him in a puzzled way." Mrs. Baylay said to her son.

"Well that is because you're a muggle mum." Said Damien.

"Sorry about that mam." Said Harry "Mr. Baylay if I may use my wand on your wife so I can lift the protecting spells on the school for her."

"Oh right, I am sorry dear." Said Mr. Baylay to his wife. Then he looked at Harry and said "Of course professor go ahead."

Mrs. Baylay looked with some fear at Harry. "Don't worry Mrs. Baylay I won't hurt you." Harry reassured the woman. "There are spells protecting the school so non-magical people like yourself never will find it. It is that your husband took you right in front of the gate that you were able to enter. If he had taken you for example to the village and wanted to walk with you towards the school the urge you felt to go and leave would have become too strong. Now, please hold still." Harry took out his wand and performed a movement and said some spells under his breath. 

At the end of his wand appeared a blue streak that hovered over Mrs. Baylay and when it connected with her head it vanished. 

"Now please look again at the school." Harry said to her. 

"What the, what happened to that ruin that I had seen 2 minutes ago,  and why do I don't remember those other appointments anymore?" She asked.

"I lifted the protective spells Mrs. Baylay." Harry said to her. "Now you can see the school as it really is. For Stacy it isn't needed, I checked with my friends and well they are pretty sure she is a witch because she was the target, but I will explain that in a minute. Shall we go in? 

Harry led them all inside the castle and as they were walking up the stairs Mrs. Baylay was looking everywhere. She almost walked into the wall if not for her son. The suits of armor who were standing at the side started laughing. 

"Eyes front and silence. We don't laugh at guests." Harry bellowed.  All suits shot straight in position. "Apologize!" Harry demanded. 

"Sorry mam." The suits replied and they went silent again. 

When they were almost at Harry's office they heard a strange laughter. 

"Looky looky, what a rotter, here comes Potter. And what does I see Potter has muggles for me." 

"Oh no!" Said Damien, "It is Peeves." 

"Peeves," said Harry in a loud voice, "show yourself."  

"Why should I." Mocked Peeves. "Your just student me don't listen to students. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee." Peeves had just zoomed down over Harry's head. 

"Peeves!!! You know I am a teacher and if you want to explain yourself to the headmistress or the Bloody Baron be my guest, but I don't think they would not like it if you troubled a professor and his guests." Harry said with his voice raised. At this Peeves looked down and fled the scene. 

"Sorry about that." Said Harry to the Baylay's. 

"What was that?" Asked Mrs. Baylay. 

"That was Peeves. He is a poltergeist who likes to make fun at the expense of the students. In my fourth year his way of making fun was to, even that we were already soaked by the rain he dropped water balloons on us to make sure we were soaked to our underwear." Harry explains

"Well I can't believe he is still here after all these years." Said Mr. Baylay. 

"Ah," Harry said, "here we are." He opened the door to his office and held it open for his guests. "Please take a seat, can I get you something to drink?" He said. 

"Just tea please." Said Mrs. Baylay.
Mr. Baylay nodded "And for the kids some pumpkin juice please." He added. 

"Okay," Said Harry, "before I go any further. Mrs. Baylay I must apologize to you. It never occurred to me that you or your husband could be non-magical. Also I would like to know how much do you know about the wizarding world?"

"Well I was shocked when my husband told me about it after Damien started with some accidental magic, but I have seen some things, noting as weird as that poltergeist or moving stairs and so but well I am used of getting mail by owls, and some weird creatures are once in a while walking through the garden but that is it." She told him in all honesty. "Also I had never traveled from my living room to an open spot in front of a large castle in the blink of an eye. We did use Floo powder but that was it."

"Well," Said Harry, "I am gonna call a house-elf to get us the tea and juice. He doesn't look beautiful but well they are very useful. Kreacher!" Harry called his house-elf and with a crack he appeared beside him. 

"Master has called?" The elf bowed to Harry. 

"Kreacher could you get us some tea and pumpkin juice please?" Harry asked the elf. "And please ask our guests in the common room if they could join us here and what they would like to drink."

"Yes master." Said Kreacher and with a crack he was gone again. 

"Why are they in your common room sir?" asked Damien. 

"Well Mr. Baylay they wanted to talk to their brother and sister so they came around noon." Harry explained. 

There was a crack and Kreacher had appeared again with a tray full with teacups and a large teapot full of steaming tea. For the two children there was a can of juice and two glasses. 

"Your guests would like to let you know they are on their way master. Kreacher also brought tea and juice and Kreacher also brought some biscuits  fort master and his guests if master don't mind." 

"Thank you Kreacher, and you did great thinking about the biscuits." Said Harry, "That would be all for now." 

"Thank  you master." Said Kreacher with a smile from the praise and bowed again and with a crack was gone. 

Harry had poured the tea and juice and was handing it out to the Baylay's when there was a knock on the door. 

"Just a minute." He said. "Before I let them in I want to warn you. Your daughter was attacked and scratched at her arm. My friend wasn't so lucky, he was scratched in his face. Just so you know." Harry waited a few seconds to let the words sink in before he said. "Enter" and Bill and Fleur walked in.

"Oh my god Bill!" Said Mr. Baylay, "Who has done this to you?" 

"Hello, Stuart, Good to see you. When Harry told me the family name on Wednesday I thought it might be your little girl. But we were all told you had come to close of a small dragon." Bill said. 

"Please sit down everybody." Said Harry. "As you two are already acquainted I think it is time to introduce the rest. Also as this meeting stays in this room I would like to suggest that we all use our first names because this is more personal and Mr. and Mrs. makes it too formal in my opinion." He said to all. 

"Okay well because my husband won't introduce me I will do it myself." Said Mrs. Baylay who had risen and was walking over towards Bill and Fleur to introduce herself. "Nice to meet you Bill I believe my husband called you I am Diane."

Mr. Baylay looked a little taken back by his wife, but that was why he had fallen in love with her. You never knew what might happen with Diane. When everybody was introduced and seated they began. 

They talked about what had happened to Bill and what changed he had gone through. 

When Mr. Baylay asked him if he ever had changed into a wolf the rest of the room went quiet. "I can honestly say to you sir that I never changed into a wolf." Said Bill to great relief of the girls parents. 

"I know my word doesn't have any meaning but if you want you may ask me the same question with Veritaserum. But believe me when I tell you that the only tail my wife has ever cut from me was my ponytail that she found way to long." Bill said when he could see the doubt in Mr. Baylay's eyes.

They all laughed at this last comment. 

"Okay," Said Mr. Baylay after some time of more discussion and talking. 

"I want to know one last thing and then I think it is time to go. Is there a way to determine the amount of contamination Stacy has got from the scratches?"

"Well let's ask the school nurse for that shall we." Said Harry. 

He threw some floo powder in the fireplace and said Hospital wing office. He put his head in and talked with Madam Pomfrey and pulled his head out again. 

"Okay here is what she needs to say if the amount of contamination is more or less than the contamination of Bill. From both of them she would like to get a sample of blood so she can do some simple tests. This is off course your own choice I can not and will not force you to do anything." Harry told the group.

"Well Harry I know the way so I will go there right away." Said Bill. 

"I want to know Mommy so must I go with the nice man?" Stacy asked her mother. 

"Only if you want to sweety." Said her mother. 

"Okay," she said, "can you lead me there please mister? If you are willing to do this for me I want to do it too." 

Bill walked over to her and kneeled beside her. "You don't have to do this love if you don't want to. I do it because I want to help you. You must do it because you want to not because I do it." He said to her.

"I know sir but I really want to do it. I am a little scared but I know I can do it." She said to Bill. 

"Okay then just follow me you little brave lass and we will go together and be back here before they know it." Bill took the girls hand and they both left the office. 

"I want to tell you one thing." Said Fleur to the girl's parents. "You have one beautiful and a very brave little girl there. If there is more contamination to her blood than with my husbands I do want to recommend to you to lock her up in a secure cage the first time of the full moon. I know it isn't what you want to hear but I did it with Bill. He only doesn't remember it because I gave him a sleeping potion to get him there. He really never changed and I took him back to bed that same night."

"Thank you for your honesty." Said Mrs. Baylay. "We hope we don't have to but we will."

Bill and Stacy were back in just 5 minutes. 

"That was fast." Said Harry.
"Well I cheated a little Harry," said Bill, "I used some shortcuts to the hospital wing."
"Do you know the results?" Asked Mrs. Baylay who was very nervous.
"Well the fist look Madam Pomfrey took she said that it looked like there was perhaps the same amount of contamination but probably less. So she is alright." Bill told the relieved parents. 

At that moment the fireplace turned green and the face of the school nurse became visible.
"I have the final results for you professor, shall I give them to you right now or do you want to receive them written." She told Harry.
"Well could you please join us here and tell us?" Harry asked her.
The nurse retreated and the next second she stepped out of the fireplace. 

"Well first I must say that this little girl is very very brave. You have gone through a lot young lady and I have some very good news for you. You are I guess the first person alive that will heal from lycanthropy." The nurse told them all.

"Say that again Poppy." Harry asked stunned.
"Well I checked her blood three times and every time the lycanthropy was less findable." Madame Pomfrey said.
"As I checked Bill's blood his level was always the same. When I placed a drop of Stacy's blood with some of Bill's his level also dropped."
She looked at Stacy and Bill before she continued. "What I want to ask is if I may get some blood from both of you from time to time so we can find out why Stacy looks immune for Lycanthropy and perhaps find a cure" 

"What are you saying woman?" Said a shocked Mr. Baylay. "You say my little girl will have no effects at all? That she is immune to lycanthropy. Are you insane?"

"No sir I am not and yes that is exactly what I am saying." Said Madam Pomfrey.
"I don't know what the effect would have been if the werewolf was fully transformed, but with what happened to her now there will be no contamination any more in about 2 weeks."

"Mommy did the nurse bring bad news?" Asked Stacy her mother.
"What, why do you ask that honey?" Her mother replied.
"Well Daddy looked really mad at the nice nurse and he called her insane." The girl blushed and looked at her mother as if she had something very bad. 

Instead of being told to behave the whole room started laughing.
She was scooped up by her father and he looked at her with so much love.
"No my princess," he said to her, "you did nothing wrong. The nurse told us something wonderful and daddy didn't believe her. But I want to ask you something very important." He continued.
"There is something very special with your blood that perhaps can help a lot of other people. The nurse has asked if she could have some blood from you every month or so to do research and perhaps finds a cure for some very sick people."

"Can I come every month here?" The girl asked hopefully.
"No sweetheart that won't be necessary," said Madam Pomfrey, "I would be coming to your home, but perhaps sometime you could come here because I can't come due to people in the hospital wing." She added after she could see how disappointed the little girl was. 

At the mentioning that perhaps she could come the girls spirit lifted very fast.
"Okay," She said. "If you want me to daddy I will do it but only if you want it."
"Stacy," said Bill and the girl looked at him. "Do you remember what I told you before we went to the hospital wing?"
"Yeah," she said, "you told me you did it because you wanted to help me and that I should only do it if I wanted it to."
"That is exactly what I meant," Bill said, "and that also counts for this."If you want to do it than do it. If you don't want to do it for what kind of reason then don't do it. Keep in mind that you can be scared and still do it. You proved that today to yourself." 

Stacy looked at Bill, then at her father and from him she looked at everybody in the room. 

"May I think about it please." She finally said.
"Of course dear, when you made up your mind you can let us know okay." Said Madam Pomfrey. "Now if you don't mind I need to attend some potions I am making."

She left the office and the group talked for yet another 30 minutes before they all left. 

The Baylay's walked out of the castle and dis-apparated as soon as they were outside the gates. Bill and Fleur first wanted to say bye to the others. They had all agreed that they would not tell about Stacy's immunity because that would only make her an extra target. When Harry walked the Baylay's to the gate he was asked to tell Fleur that they would take her advice anyway even if Madam Pomfrey had told them that there was nothing to be worried about. So when Bill had gone through the floo network he told her she thanked him for telling and they kissed goodbye. After that he was alone again he looked at the time and left for diner in the great hall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 19 17
basicaly the title this will be the harry potter boys x reader (Y/n) requests are open! you can dm me or reach me on my tumbr: ahsokajedipadawan15 w...
93.4K 3.2K 48
The Battle of Hogwarts is over. Voldemort is dead. But the war has just begun. *Dramione* (All rights to Harry Potter belong to a person who is not...
362K 9.7K 50
The Battle of Hogwarts has ended. The damage has been repaired and the school is re opening. Life in the wizarding world is resuming and everyone is...
654K 9.1K 51
Harry Potter Preferences, for all the potterheads out there. Characters include: •Harry Potter •Ron Weasley •Draco Malfoy •Fred Weasley •George Weas...