Reincarnated as the villaines...

By rowboatontheopensky

His worst enemy is his sisters otome games, which she plays 24/7 and he can never hear the end of it from her... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Rebirth
Chapter 2: Identity
Chapter 3: Boredom
Chapter 4: I might be grieving too
Chapter 5: Being family is hard
Chapter 6: Two owls in this home
Chapter 7: We meet old enemies in new worlds
Chapter 8: The future is predictable
Chapter 9: In new worlds, old enemies become new friends
Chapter 10: The future is predictable, but that doesn't make it less scary
Chapter 11: The story continues it's course
Chapter 12: I don't know everything about you
Chapter 13: You are hiding something from me
Chapter 14: In a moment of panic
Chapter 15: Thank you for telling me.
Chapter 16: I promise it's not like that
Chapter 17: When I'm with you...
Chapter 18: Please don't get hurt
Chapter 19: Please don't blame yourself
Chapter 21: Hard to party when your saving lives
Chapter 22: Captured
Chapter 23: I can't read you
Chapter 24: The Festival
Chapter 25: Nice is different than good
Chapter 26: Life goes your way, in the most unexpected ways
Chapter 27: I hope one day my feelings will reach you
Chapter 28: Our friendship ends here
Chapter 29: He's The Demon King, why wouldn't he?
Chapter 30: Greif
Chapter 31: Loved ones
Chapter 32: Breaking tradition
Chapter 33: Hatred runs through generations
Chapter 34: Reject
Chapter 35: It's fine
Chapter 36: Plan
Chapter 37: history
Chapter 38: Dark magic user
Chapter 39: group meeting
Chapter 40: Some questions answered, some left unsolved.
Chapter 41: To save the Kingdom
Chapter 42: Spy
Chapter 43: Trust
Chapter 44: Something is brewing
Chapter 45: The awaited battle
Chapter 46: [END]

Chapter 20: Brother knows

47.1K 2.6K 1.2K
By rowboatontheopensky

A/N came here to say, your comments are not funny, try harder /hj

It had been a few days since Ceil's injury heeled, and although I though the revelation of my feelings for Ceil would change my whole life, but it didn't. I was afraid Ceil would see through my now conscious self, but it didn't seem like he did. I was kind of relieved that nothing changed, as I would be too terrified of what Ceil would say.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Ceil sitting next to me in the library. For the past few day's we've been meeting to discuss the future events. It's only a week away, so we don't have much time.

"Oh yeah, Ceil, what do you want for your birthday?" I asked. Although out of all the times I've asked him every year, he just responds with "anything". But I don't fail to keep asking every year.

"How about a favor?" He said.

"Huh? How does that work?"

He rested his chin on his arm, "I can ask you anything, and you have to say yes, and I can cash it in any time." He smiled.

"Um, sure. But i doubt there's something I'd refuse to do anyway.."

————————————————————————

"I have something to do in the palace, want to come with me?" Ceil, asked, looking like he was getting ready to leave.

I sat up from the couch. "Yes!" I always enjoyed historical objects, and Ceil's palace reminded me a lot of them, except they weren't crumbled, and you could actually walk trough them. Ceil, of course, knows this, and so takes me to the castle whenever he can.

I quickly got ready and in a fee minutes we were sitting in the carriage. "So, what did you need at the palace?"

"I need to talk to my father about the security of the party. I have to be discreet, since he doesn't know your secret."

"You haven't told him?" I was surprised.

"Yes. I can just ask for increased security, or something. He will find out about the demons when we catch that infiltrating demon. There is no need to share your secret."

"Thank you." I smiled, feeling a little warm in my heart.

We were soon at the Palace. Ceil turned to me and said, "I' going to meet my father, you can go look around." And then walked into the many hallways of this palace.

The first times Ceil invited me here, I had wanted to look around, but I was too nervous, and had to have Ceil escort me. But after a few years, I could go off on my own. The staff here know me pretty well, I'd say.

I normally don't go in any rooms, unless the door is open and I have permission, this is still somebodies home after all.

I was walking along the many hallways, slowly admiring the architecture and design, when I spot a familiar peace of blonde hair.

————————————————————————

Alex POV

I was walking through the hallways, immersing myself of the feeling of being home, when I heard someone ask, "Ceil?" The voice seemed to belong to a teen, like my brother.

I looked around, to try and find any indication that Ceil is there, my eyes stumbling upon a black haired boy looking at me, leaning out of the corner. Who was this? Did Ceil get a new friend? Why had he never told me?

The boy seemed to realise he made a mistake, and disappeared. I quickly made my way there, looking around, trying to find him. I looked trough some of the halls and rooms, when I finally found him, looking admirably at the great hall. I quietly got behind him and said in a hushed tone "Pretty isn't it?"

The boy jumped, but his face didn't show much, only a tinge of surprise. You know who this reminds me of? That old man Antony, he also had that same expression.

"Who are you?" I asked, smiling.

"Allen Grendbell..." He said quietly.

Guessed it. It seems I've actually never met that old mans children. But, what is he doing in the castle?

"And who are you?" He asked nervously.

It seems it's true people forget others over time, I guess I'm not that popular here anymore....

"Alexander Lionhart" I said with a smile. The boy's eyes widened a tiny bit, full of surprise.

"Ah, sorry, Your Highness." He bowed respectfully.

"Haha, no need for the formalities, it seems like you're quite familiar in being here, with you roaming the halls like this." I chuckled.

"Ah, yes, Ceil let's me walk around, I really like the architecture here." He said, with a small smile.

Ho ho ho~ It seems I was right, Ceil does have a new friend, or is he new? Anyway, it's better to get to know this boy to catch up with everything happened with Ceil these past years, Ceil can't write letters very well.

"Can I walk with you, then? We could go inside the great hall." I asked, his head nodded frantically.

I followed behind him into the grand hall, trying to get a grasp on this boy's personality. He seemed, ok for now.

We walked around and I decided to start asking questions.

"How long have you been friends with Ceil?" He seemed to be a new friend from school, can't be more than a year, since I haven't heard anything about him.

"Ah, from when we were 7? I don't remember anymore, it's been too long.." he said, still looking around the room.

I felt my heart break. My brother didn't tell me about a childhood friend?? How could he?? But why?? Now, I was even more curious of him.

After a few questions, I found that Ceil didn't speak about me either. What a terrible younger brother I have! Is he embarrassed of me? I don't think I did something wrong.

I suddenly got a brilliant idea.

"Hey," I tapped the boy's shoulder. "Let's go." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him out into the hallway.

"Where are we going?" He asked, confused.

"We are going to Ceil's room of course! Who knows what kind of good stuff a teenage boy might be hiding in there!" I laughed.

"Wait, wait, wait! We can't!" He tried to stop. But this puny little boy had nothing on my years of training.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because Ceil said so! He said to not go through his room if I ever find it!" He tried to struggle even more.

"Haha, and you listened to him?? Hearing that makes me even more curious!" Ceil, it looks like you got lucky with your friend here, but you didn't with your brother, what a shame.

We made it to doors of Ceil's room. I hadn't let go of the boys arm yet. With how much he was struggling, I was afraid the second I let him go he was gonna rat me out to Ceil.

I opened the door to Ceil's room, and it didn't look like anything worth hiding. I glanced at the boy, he seemed to be very nervous, it seems he wasn't used to not listening. Well, never too late to learn.

So, if the room isn't filled with some crazy obsession, there must be something he's hiding in here. 

I let go of the boy, who seemed to be more calm now, and started snooping around. Everything looked completely normal, too normal. I looked through his cabinet. On the very bottom, hidden by a bunch of other stuff, was a notebook, what else could it be other than a diary?

I flip trough some pages, and laugh loudly. This was too much of a find, I glance at 'Al', as Ceil calls him, looking around the room nervously. This pair just became a lot more interesting.

Then, I hear the door to the door swing open, ah, It's seem's we've been caught...

"Hi, long time no se-" Before I could even finish my greeting, I was hit in the stomach, and the notebook taken away from me. Gosh, it seems he really is working hard in training...

Ceil ignores me, and walks straight to 'Al'. "Are you alright? Did he drag you here? You could have said no." He said in a tone that completely contradicts his previous actions just now.

"Ah, I'm fine! It's not his fault, I think he just wanted to mess with you." The boy responded.

I couldn't help but start laughing a their interaction, it was definitely worth it to come back and visit!

"You." My brother said in a cold tone, turning back to me. He really picks favourites, doesn't he. "It's clear that Al told you not to go in here, yet you still dragged him here?"

"I'm sorry' I'm sorry. It was worth it though." I pointed at the notebook in his hand. The look of shock on his face is priceless. He turned around to look at Al.

"I didn't read it! I didn't touch anything, I promise!" He said frantically. To be honest, if Ceil hadn't shown up, I wouldn't let that boy read it, that wouldn't be very interesting in the long term.

Ceil let out a relieved sigh. He glared at me once more, took Al by the hand and dragged him out of the room. Ah, this is gonna be an interesting birthday party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 1.1K 28
*On hold/pause* WARNING (Cringe) no really I mean it Dante Krofton, Didn't have a nice family like others he was always neglected and told to do be...
2.5M 134K 48
Lazy Touma suddenly wakes up in a BL novel as the Villain, Nakamura Shin. "..." Fuck the villain role, let me sleep. A grumpy cat-like person wakes...
9.1K 466 34
After writing two books, I must admit,I have become fond of Kyoko as a character. I wanted to give her a crossover of her own. But it's mostly becaus...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...