RiAnsh And Their Tales✨♥️✨

By halfsadhalfunaware

"No One can separate Us" she kissed his knuckles. "Not even Destiny" he whispered back possessively. This boo... More

•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| Pacifiying Each Other ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-1/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-2/3 )
•|| A Side To Be Known ||• ( Part-3/3 )
•|| The Little Revenge ||•
Rising Up My Sweetheart Again
Let's Learn This Bitter Truth, Shall We?
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-1/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-2/3 )
You're Someone Close To Me ( Part-3/3 )
Just Like Our Love
Taking This Shot Was Not Bad
A Proper Author's Note [ A/N ]
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-1/2 )
Scaring You Was His Work And Loving You Was Mine ( Part-2/2 )
They Did Come A Long Way ( #RiAnsh Talks )
It Was My Little Family This Time
You Not Talking To Other Men
But It Is Something
Not So Complicated Love Confession
Hoaxing Death For Her
Avenging By Tricking Him
Cold Hearted Mafia Man For A Reason
A Day-Off From Everything
May Impact Your Reading [ A/N ]
Soothing After Hurting Her
First Impressions Are Everything
Getting To Know Ms. Riddhima
They Are A Normal Couple
Tied For Lifetime
•|| A Game In Return Of My Life-Lines ||•
•|| Sunrises And Them ||•
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-1/2 )
•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-2/2 )
•|| Bullets and Broken Souls ||•
•|| A Proper Closure ||•
•|| Roommates For Time-Being ||•
•|| Intoxicated Feelings ||•
•|| The Poisonous Punishment ||•
•|| Alive Again ||•
•|| Anew Friendship ||•
•|| Stuck In Between ||•
•|| Saviours And Loyals ||•
•|| Their Newfound Love ||•
•|| Just Another Night ||•
•|| Fate And It's Games ||•
•|| Soul-Siblings ||•

Happy Birthday, CHARVI💖🥺

1.1K 120 81
By halfsadhalfunaware

[ Everybody are just welcome to read this. Wrote something after long, so ignore if mistakes ]

Forwarding his hand to her, he looked up at her beautiful face. It was the one, he fell for, he wished to see every day. While she was still confused, for he politely insisted her to dance with him, for what people around will think and for was she really ready to do this, with him?

But before she could herself answer these questions, she was already in his embrace.

Khamoshiyan Aawaaz Hain,
Tum Sunn Ne Toh Aao Kabhi...

Nearer to him, she was already feeling his heartbeats stronger. But the realization that those were for her made her feel different, something she had never experienced. But she was now and that soothed her heart a lot.

Chhukar Tumhe Khill Jaayengi,
Ghar Inko Bulaao Kabhi...

Twirling her around, Vansh pulled her to only to bring her closer than before. Securing her with his hands around her back, his eyes went down to hers, immediately finding the peace, the stillness he had been longing since forever.

Beqarar Hain Baat Karne Ko,
Kehne Do Inko Zaraa...

Running his hands through her hair, everyone sensed his urge to actually express his feelings and her face in amaze.

Khamoshiyan.. Teri Meri, Khamoshiyan...
Khamoshiyan.. Lipti Hui, Khamoshiyan...

Each move was perfect, the way she bended and he held her firmly, the way they synced, the way she again slipped in his arms. Everything was going smoothly with each move expressing its significance of he will always be there for her, they will make it work, together and she shall always be with him, close to his heart.

Kya Uss Gali Mein Kabhi Tera Jaana Hua,
Jahaan Se Zamaane Ko Guzre Zamaana Hua...

A question was asked through music from him and the answer came out through her bright shining eyes telling it all that, "Yes, I do remember everything, everything that relates you, that relates us." The answer itself made him happy which again, was shared by an eye lock with her being held in his arms.

Mera Samay Toh Wahin Pe Hai Thehra Hua,
Bataaun Tumhe Kya Mere Sath Kya Kya Hua...

Those flashbacks, yes, those moments were the ones, which made him fall for her, harder than ever. Even though they weren't too clear about what future held for them, but whatever he felt that time, he wanted to capture them, feel more of it with her, for her.

Khamoshiyan, Ek Saaz Hai,
Tum Dhun Koi Laao Zaraa,
Khamoshiyan, Alfaaz Hain,
Kabhi Aa Gunguna Le Zara,
Beqarar Hain Baat Karne Ko,
Kehne do Inko Zaraa... Haa...

The words were simple, so were the feelings. But the only thing was complicated was their story. The villain of their story was silently standing there with the angst about to explode. But if Riddhima is freeing herself from him and committing to Vansh RaiSinghania, then the villain must know, no matter what, no other person can now separate these two destined people just like a soul cannot from the body before time.

Khaamoshiyaan... Tere Meri... Khamoshiyaan... Lipti Huyi...

Holding her up and seeing her smile, he smiled. It was the smile of euphoria, the smile of peace, the smile of satisfaction. Never in his life he had thought that someone would actually accept him with his flaws, his past and most importantly him, the way he is. But she did, even after not knowing things about him, she had first accepted him. Because somethings do feel right, from the core of the heart.

PRESENT~

"The dance at Ishani's Sangeet was definitely something?" he asked reminiscing that magical moment. "It was everything, Jaan. It was everything" she replied wiping the pearls of tears formed in her eyes. "Sweetheart?" "Nothing much. Just some tears of happiness for the realization of love fore you that day" she said smiling at the stars in front of them. "I love you, sweetheart" "I love you too, Jaan."

The End♡

charvi118, so now you might have got the idea why did I ask you for your favourite RiAnsh scene. Since, you're a (pro) writer, I thought why not give you something that interests you. I know it took time and I even know that you'll understand but BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GURL😭💕 You've taught me new spheres of writing and gave me a lot inspiration, unknowingly. Though I'm not as good as you, not even an average, to be precise, but I tried. I tried penning down whatever I feel and tried penning what makes this sequence feel you. So yeah, HAPPIEST BELATED BIRTHDAY and slayyyyyyy 💥😎💥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 16.7K 44
Cover by @sunidhi_13 In a dark room a man was sitting on a couch looking towards a girl who was sleeping peacefully on the bed... After sometime the...
26.5K 1.5K 15
This story is about Riansh coz I am a big fan of riansh and rrahel.. I can't tell you the story here if u want to know then read it I hope that u wil...
224K 14.6K 64
Completed Currently editing This is my first story and i am cringing like hell while reading it so i m editing it my request:- plzz don't read it ti...
34.2K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...