•|| Their Newfound Love ||•

( Here it starts from the day Vansh's mother's painting burns. And nothing happens before it. No Riddhima wearing his mother's clothes. )

The loud shriek echoed in the Mansion and everyone ran down the basement. Already, everyone had guessed the owner of the voice, Riddhima. Vansh was the first one to enter the basement followed by Angre and others. Everyone gasped upon the scenario infront of them while raged filled up like an adrenaline rush in Vansh's veins. "Ridddhimaaa" he screamed at the top of his lungs.

Riddhima was standing with the kerosene can in her hands and tears continuously flowing down her cheeks. She looked at what Vansh was angering upon and found the kerosene can in her hands. She shook her head vigorously and threw the can away. Vansh ran to the burning object and tried to put the flame down. Witnessing this everyone started blabbering not to do this whereas Angre rushed to his Boss and tried pulling him behind. Vansh punched him hard in the stomach from front but Angre still tried pulling him behind.

Witnessing that Angre was failing to stop Vansh, Aryan ran out and brought the fire extinguisher in. Angre regained his energy and pulled Vansh behind while Aryan poured out all the gas in the fire extinguisher to the frame in front. After the fire was fully diminished, Vansh pushed Aryan behind and went on his knees on the floor. Sobbing quietly, he tried collecting the ash of the painting.

The painting of his mother, real mother. It was the only memory he had of her, her portrait of smiling widely. The times Vansh RaiSinghania felt defeated, he used to be found talking to the portrait. The portrait was his only support in this world of danger, betrayals and responsibilities. But now, this portrait was gone, burned by his very own wife, Mrs. Riddhima Vansh RaiSinghania.

Vansh stood up wiping his tears off. He marched towards her who was trembling with fear. "Why? Huh, why?" he spiked at her. "It was okay till you were spying me, my family, my house, my everything. But what about this? Is this too a part of your mission?" he asked in agony with every step coming close to her. Riddhima tried opening her mouth taking steps behind but clashed with the boxes behind. "Tell me, is this a part of the mission or the hatred for me grew to the extend that decided to burn my closest memory away?" he grew closer and closer to her.

Riddhima was not able to open her mouth as his whole weight was upon her and she was laid back on the boxes. She stayed there weeping and shaking her head in a no. The boxes crushed down unable to bear the weight of two people. Riddhima was about to fall when her hand clasped with his and the other hand on his shoulder.

She looked into his widened eyes. The slight tears, the redness between the black and white, the direct gaze from his heart into her, she noticed everything. She looked away and stood up straight. Vansh who was trying to find the happiness of succeeding but didn't find unclasped their hands harshly. He took a long breath and turned back to her. "You are free to go, RIGHT NOW" he ordered and walked to Angre.

"Make sure she leaves the Mansion before I see her again" he left the place and Angre looked at Riddhima. The family left the place in silence leaving them alone. "You did this?" he asked her with a straight face. She shook her head with water filled in her eyes. "Then why didn't you tell him?" his voice held disappointment. "He was not in the state to listen to anyone" she replied sweeping the tears off.

"This would make him think that you were the one did it" Angre put his hands in the pocket and looked down. "He needs someone." "He has no one, Riddhima" his voice rose. "Then let me be his someone, at least for today" her voice broke. "He won't let you" he said defeated. "I see no harm in trying" she said with hope. A small smile appeared Angre's face realizing that she wasn't ready to give up even knowing she might fail.

Angre forwarded his hand to the door and Riddhima ran out in search of Her Husband. She checked the whole Mansion and didn't find him anywhere. "He might be in the garden" Angre spoke from the first floor. Realizing the only place where she didn't go was the garden, she ran there with a guarantee that he would be there.

The dark night with dim lights from the moon and stars still shinning. Riddhima entered the grass barefoot and the wetness sent her shrills first. The rain in the evening was not a normal one. There was strong wind, loud thunders and water continuously flowing down. There was a storm outside with a storm in two hearts too.

"Vansh" she whispered. Vansh who was laid back on the grass with a bottle of wine in his hand looked at her. He looked back at the dark sky ignoring her. Riddhima directly walked to him and sat beside. After a few minutes, she spoke up, "I never met my parents and even I had in the past, then I don't remember it anyways." She plucked a strand of grass and molded it into a flower. "At least a glimpse was something I forever craved but I don't even care now."

"And a person gifted with that one then may it be last glimpse and I wouldn't dare to even think of scratch happening to it. I repeat, never." Vansh who had already finished a bottle and was opening up the second one stopped. He looked up at Riddhima whose face was glowing under the moon. He again saw his mother in her. The first time he saw Riddhima, he remembered his mother.

He sat up straight beside her looked at moon with her. "I did not do it, Vansh. Someone else did" her voice broke. "Believe me, for once" she whimpered. "Why should I?" She understood what he meant, he knew about her mission. "Because, I didn't contact my partner from our wedding and started believing in my husband" she smiled broadly turning at him.

She remembered the conversation with Dadi before marriage. Dadi's one sentence, "From past few years police has been catching him but they found nothing, so tell me, the police can go wrong, yes or no?" made Riddhima think all over again. Dadi had just casually told her as she was reading negative on the newspaper regarding Vansh. But that casual talk made Riddhima give a chance to rectify her thinking about Vansh.

"If you still want, I'll leave right away" Riddhima got up straightening her dress. Vansh's heart crept with fear of her leaving him. He lost his mother once but he can't loose his wife now, his heart was screaming loudly. But there his mind was still reminding him that she gave him betrayal at the end. Riddhima walked slowly out of the garden. "Riddhima" he mumbled. Riddhima stopped her tracks and looked behind.

The water droplets started pouring down making Riddhima look up. She smiled sadly spreading her hands around whereas Vansh just stood there rooted. She was busy adoring the beauty of nature and he was busy the beauty of HER. Vansh walked to her and held her tightly and entangled their hands in each other's. She looked at him surprised and he grinned back to her.

"You are Vansh RaiSinghania's possession. Not so easily" he gripped his hand around her waist. Riddhima pressed her lips preventing the water to enter her mouth as the speed of the rain increased. "I have a better option" he lifted her chin up and crashed his lips to hers. Before Riddhima could react, she was already captivated by him. The rain dripping down, their bodies wet and hearts accepting each other, a memory of 'Their Newfound Love.' 

MERI BETUKI RANTS:-

Barishhh is finally here! As my study table is beside the window, I was mostly distracted by rain. And this story didn't go well, I guess. But I hope it isn't that bad. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜