Avenging By Tricking Him

( Here it starts from the day when divorce doesn't happen. Vansh being Vihaan. )

VANSH'S POV:-

Now I'll have to start with my work. I need to know if Riddhima did really betray me or not. As I have nothing to do, I'll get enough time to do things. But for the last time I'm asking Riddhima about her betrayal.

Vansh/Vihaan: Dollar Biwi, you never told me about your husband and his death. Like was it arranged marriage or love marriage? Was your husband murdered or he decided to suicide? Were you both on good terms or not?

Riddhima: Just these three questions?

Vansh/Vihaan ( confused ): Yeah. Just these three.

Riddhima: My answers are going to make you ask questions but I'm never answering them okay?

Vansh/Vihaan: Okay.

Riddhima: So my marriage was forced. My husband was murdered wala suicide. Murdered by words and suicide by will. And we were trying to sort ourselves out but we weren't on good terms at the end.

Vansh/Vihaan: Won't you do justice to your husband?

Riddhima: That's the reason you're here.

Vansh/Vihaan: So tell me what I have to do?

Riddhima: Make the family members believe that you're the Vansh RaiSinghania.

Vansh/Vihaan: Then?

Riddhima: Chill man! You're living the Vansh RaiSinghania with loads of paychecks on your name for every move you do. And you're asking "What next?" Live the moment dude.

And she left. Why can't she just tell me the truth. "You're living the Vansh RaiSinghania" she says. "Paychecks on your name for every move you do" she says. "Live the moment dude" she says.

I went down to see what's going on. There I saw Riddhima talking to a MAN! How could she? She hugged him. And he smiled. I went there and stood beside her.

Riddhima: Thank you so much, Tarun. I'll share this news with my husband. ( looking at Vihaan ) Oh! He's here. Tarun, meet Vansh RaiSinghania, my husband. And Vansh, meet Dr. Tarun Ahuja, my friend.

Tarun: It's good to meet you Mr. RaiSinghania. You're lucky to get Riddhima as your wife.

Vansh/Vihaan: Thank you. And you may leave. We'll call you whenever needed.

And he left saying goodbye to Riddhima. Aree haan bhai haan, ab jaa na. Bohot hi jyada hello goodbye kar raha hai. Maut bohot acchi lagti hai tumhe shayad. ( Yes man, now go. You're doing too much of hello and goodbye. Looks like you love your death too much. )

I turned back at Riddhima and she looked happy.

Vansh/Vihaan: What happened, Dollar Biwi? You look happy.

Riddhima: Wait. I'll tell it in front of everyone.

She called everyone. Is there something I missed? No no. It must be something else.

Riddhima: So, I've called everyone to say that I'm pregnant.

Whaattt???!!! How?! Did she cheat me? But that's not possible. Riddhima is not that kind of a girl. And as far as I remember, we didn't become that intimate to have a child.

Daadi: Vansh, aren't you happy?

Vansh/Vihaan: Uhhh... Yeah... I'm so... happy...

Daadi: Why are you stammering? Be happy. You are going to be a father.