First Impressions Are Everything

( Here it starts from the very beginning.  Just thought to give RiAnsh's first meet like I want. So this is it. And Kabir here is Riddhima's friend. He has feelings for her but she doesn't. No Neha, the secret agent. )

RIDDHIMA'S POV:-

A perfect start for a holiday! Working for your bestfriend as she has two works at a time. Sejal, I'll kill you! "Please do it for your sister" she says. "I love you so much" she says. "I promise no ruining your holidays next time" she says.

Right now, I'm at the party I have to organise. Vansh RaiSinghania. Hmmm. Heard that he is a bit arrogant. Very well, if that man chooses to live like that then who am I to comment about him?

I am done with all the arrangements. Just the things left are tasting of juices and food. Ah! There the waiter comes with all the eatables. I sit down to the nearest table and start tasting stuff.

Someone: Excuse me, is this the party- organiser, Sejal?

I turned to see a well-built man standing with simple shirt, pant and goggles. I offered him to sit expecting the talk would be long. He sat hesitantly and waited for me to talk. I gulped all the things in my mouth and started talking,

Riddhima: No, I am Riddhima. Replacement of Ms. Sejal, the actual party-organiser. And you?

Angre: Oh! I'm Angre. Vansh RaiSinghania's personal bodyguard cum assistant.

Riddhima: So tell me, Mr. Angre. Is everything according to your boss? If not, I'll change it right away.

Angre: No. Actually...

Someone: Angre, you should be looking at the arrangements and not flirting with random girls.

I spitted out the drink I was drinking. Angre is the most professional person I've seen here. And flirting? Seriously? I started coughing and Angre patted my back.

Angre: Boss, she is the party-organiser. I was asking her about the party.

Vansh: Introduction?

Riddhima: Riddhima. Replacement of Ms. Sejal who was actually asked for.

Vansh: Confirmation?

Riddhima: Here, her ID and phone number too.

He looked upon the ID I was showing. Oh My God! This man looks so hot! And his aura is whole of a different thing. But is too much professional.

VANSH'S POV:-

This girl in front of me, Riddhima showed the ID. I'm a bit convinced but not fully. I looked at her face so that I could catch something wrong in her.

But her slight round eyes, puffed cheeks, flowing hair and perfect lips, everything seems to be made just for me. Focus Vansh, focus. You have to see her face to check whether she is lying or not. And not check out her.

Riddhima: Back to earth Mr. RaiSinghania! And is there something on my face that you're continuously looking at it?

Vansh: Ahm no. But a party-organiser should be looking all over and not sit in a corner and eat.

Riddhima: Oh that! Actually I'm tasting everything and not eating. You too have some and tell me if everything is good or not.

She is politely asking me and how can I deny her? I was sitting down to have something to eat when Angre interrupted,

Angre: Boss, the business partners are here. They're waiting for us.

Vansh: They can wait, Angre. And tell them to enjoy the party and we'll talk about business later.