My Mudblood (GxG)

By infectedhg

Oneshots, angst and smuts of Hermione<3 For the girls, gays, and non-binary baes. OPEN REQUESTS Status: Co... More

Open Requests
Yule Ball
Yule Ball: 2
Only You
Forever
Just Friends
Little Riddle
Little Riddle: 2
Little Riddle: 3
Practice: 2
Practice: 3
Morning Kiss
Heart Like Yours
Heart Like Yours: 3
Dirty Thoughts
Strange Encounter
Heartache
Heartache: 2
Heartache: 2 (Alt Ending)
Phone Call
Mistletoe
Mistletoe: 2
Unforgettable
Dracula
Dracula: 3
Her Letter
If Only
Playful
Big Secret
The Marauders
The Marauders: 2
A/N
Fake Love
Fake Love: 2
Touché Granger
Move On
Odd Pet
Childish Flirts
Midnight Stroll
Marks
Teenagers
Blurry Line
Exchanging Girlfriends
Army Recruit
Awake
Attached
Ghost of You
Spicy Special
calling jennie kim simps
Book Continuation

Practice

9.7K 231 81
By infectedhg

Prompt: Hermione needs 'help'

(If u read this already then leave and read my new book bcuz its like totally not full of angst, smut and cuteness😒)

----------

Hermione was pacing around the room, fiddling with her fingers as Y/N sat on her bed with a bored expression on her face.

"R-Ron's planning-"

"To kiss you, yeah." interrupted Y/N, failing to hide her cold and disappointed tone. "You've said that for the umpteenth time, Hermione."

"I-I need your help." said Hermione, turning around to face the dark haired girl but her face immediately fell at the cold look on her face. "Please?" said Hermione uncertainly, but her face didn't soften, not even just the slightest.

She sat down next to the dark haired girl, looking at her. But Y/N didn't meet her eyes, she was staring down at the floor, as though fascinated by it. Hermione sighed, cupping the girls jaw gently, turning it slightly till their eyes met. She noticed that even in those dark eyes, there was a sparkle in them, a sparkle that only appears on front of Hermione, as though she was the reason for it.

"Please, Y/N." said Hermione with a pleading tone as her thumb gently brushed the dark haired girls cheek.

"Whatever you want, Granger." sighed Y/N, a small smile forming on her pale face. "What do you need anyway?"

Hermiones hand fell to her side, her cheeks flushing slightly as she broke the eye contact, turning to the side.

"I-I need your help..I need to practice kissing." she said so quietly that the dark haired girl barely heard her.

"Oh?" said Y/N, her smile being replaced by her usual smug smirk. "Well, you know I can't help you with that especially when you're looking at the complete other side. It's me whose supposed to kiss you, not the wall, Mione." she teased.

But after the bushy haired girl didn't turn her head after a few moments, Y/N decided to cup her jaw gently, turning it to face her. Their eyes met and Y/N leaned in closer, not taking her eyes off Hermiones. Hermiones mouth was slightly parted, her lips trembling, her breath hitched, her eyes moved down to Y/N's plump lips, waiting desperately for them. They were so close, their noses were brushing.

Think of Ron. Thought Hermione.

Y/N tilted Hermiones head slightly, and their lips finally collided, a breathless sigh escaping from Hermiones lips as both of their eyes fluttered close in pleasure, their mouths savouring each moment. Hermione was kissing her back eagerly, her mind going blank and the image of Ron left. Their hands on the bed slowly started dancing with eachother as Hermiones free hand buried themselves in Y/N's hair. It was a slow, blissful kiss, their unsaid words and feelings conveyed into it.

After a few moments, or it could've been sunlight days, Y/N pulled away, resting her forehead against Hermiones, her thumb brushed Hermiones lips as they looked into eachothers eyes, both filled with equal joy.

They processed what had just happened and Hermione went into a fit of giggles, and Y/N couldn't help but laugh as well, she found her giggles so addictive, she simply adored it.

"Lucky guy, Ron." muttered Y/N with a small smile that had too much understanding in it.

"Yeah. Right." said Hermione, nodding slightly. She didn't even spare a moment to think of Ron. It was just Y/N. Her and Y/N, that was the only image in her head, as though they were in their own little world.

Y/N stood up and made her way to her own bed. "So er..when does he plan on doing it?" she asked curiously.

"Who? Oh! Erm..I think after his first quidditch match." said Hermione shyly.

"Hmph." huffed Y/N "Actually, I think I'll tryout for the quidditch team." she suddenly, opening her trunk and grabbing her Firebolt out of it.

"The tryouts are today, let's go, I wanna watch you play." said Hermione with a warm smile.

They stood up and made their way to the common room and climb out of the portrait hole. They walked to the quidditch pitch in silence. Hermione looked down and slowly intertwined her fingers with Y/N's, making the dark haired girl smirk.

(She tried out for chaser and blahblahblah and got the position)

----------

Y/N was making her way to the Gryffindor common room and was soon accompanied by a tall red hair.

"I'm Fred-"

Then another tall red hair came to her side.

"No, I'm Fred-" said the other red hair.

"He's just wanking your wand, Fred is the good looking one, which means me-"

Y/N giggled and the two boys grinned at eachother, climbing through the portrait hole with the dark haired girl. They both nudged her shoulder gently and gave her a knowing look.

"You and Granger, eh?" said George.

"Nah." said Y/N truthfully "Wait- how do you even know-"

"Extendable ears." answered Fred immediately "Not that we spend our time stalking and listening in the girls dorm. Crookshanks was messing with our extendable ears and went all the way up to the girls dorm and we heard both of you agreeing to kiss." he said with a satisfied tone.

"She only wanted to because of your brother. I mean I assume Ron's your brother since you look alike." said Y/N, sitting down.

"Ron? Our brother? Never." said Fred in awe. "We see the way you look at Hermione, it's like she's your world."

"Your secret is safe with us." said George, winking at the dark haired girl. They made their way to the boys dorm and gave her a wave "Good luck on the quidditch match by the way! If we lose it's your fault!" he said jokingly and disappeared.

Y/N made her way to her dorm, opening the door as quietly as possible since she assumed that everyone was asleep already because of how quiet it was. She was half-right, Parvati and Lavender were already snoring, but the bushy haired girl was standing near Y/N's bed, clutching her blanket.

"Whats up?" asked Y/N, walking over and sitting down on her bed, looking up at the half-asleep bushy haired girl.

"Can..Can I sleep with you?" she whispered shyly, shuffling her feet nervously. "I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked it was really stupid and-"

Y/N simply wrapped her arms around Hermiones waist, laying down as she pulled her gently, their chests now facing eachother. Even from the darkness you could still see the Gryffindor girl blushing like mad. Hermione burried her face in the crook of the dark haired girls neck, sniffing the addictive coffee scent. Their hands slowly intertwined with eachother as they fluttered their eyes close, savouring each and every second.

----------

"Y/N, wake up." said Hermione softly "You have an hour before the match starts."

Y/N opened her eyes and sat down, resting her back on the headboard. She rubbed her eyes and gaped at the bushy haired girl, feeling her heart hammering through her chest.

Hermione was standing shyly, fiddling with her fingers. She was wearing a Gryffindor jersey, nothing that seems out of ordinary, right? But when she turned around, it was labeled '(Y/L/N)'. She was wearing her jersey, with her name.

Hermione walked over to Y/N, sitting down next to her as she leaned in for a kiss, but the dark haired girl shook her head.

"Morning breath." muttered Y/N.

"I don't care." protested Hermione, cupping the girls jaw and she softly pressed her lips against Y/N, both of their eyes fluttering close as they melted into the kiss. After a few moments, Hermione pulled away and gave the dark haired girl a toothy grin.

"You look gorgeous, Mione." smirked Y/N. "Especially when you're carrying my name."

Thwak!

"Have mercy!"

"You can be such an overconfident prat, you know that?"

"You love this overconfident prat." Y/N pointed out.

"You're lucky that I do." sighed Hermione, placing another small kiss on Y/N's lips.

But perhaps this may be the end of their little 'practice.'

----------

"Good luck, Y/N!" said a girl whom Y/N presumed to be Pansy Parkinson. She gave the girl a charming smile and a wink then turned her attention back to the game.

"Mount your brooms…"

Madam Hooch placed her whistle in
her mouth and blew.

The balls were released and the fourteen players shot upwards.

"Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring,
That’s why Slytherins all sing
Weasley is our King."
"Weasley was born in a bin
He always lets the Quaffle in
Weasley will make sure we win
Weasley is our King."

"Descriptive. Accurate. Ingenius." snorted Y/N savagely, loud enough for Draco to hear, giving her a mischievous smirk.

"Weasley is our King,
Weasley is our King,
He always lets the Quaffle in
Weasley is our King."

"- so it’s the first test for new Gryffindor Keeper Weasley, brother of Beaters Fred and George, and a promising new talent on the team - come on, Ron!"

"Don't get your hopes up, Lee." mumbled Y/N.

And as Y/N expected, the scream of delight came from the Slytherins’ end, Ron had dived wildly, his arms wide,
and the Quaffle had soared between them straight through Ron’s central hoop.

"Slytherin score!" came Lee’s voice amid the cheering and booing from the crowds below, "so that’s ten-nil to Slytherin - bad luck, Ron."

"-and Y/N of Gryffindor dodges Pucey, ducks Montague, nice swerve, Riddle, and she throws to Johnson, Johnson who throws it back to Riddle, she’s past Warrington, she’s heading for goal, come on now, Y/N- GRYFFINDOR SCORE!" boomed Lee’s voice.

There was a loud applause for Y/N, coming from her own house and even the Slytherin house. She spotted the bushy haired girl and pointed at her with a cheeky grin, pointing out that the score was for her.

Hermione was clapping, letting out a playful sigh and a roll of her eyes at the girls cheekiness.

"Hermione, I think you're in love with an idiot." exclaimed Ginny from beside her, a smirk forming on her face as Hermione didn't dare disagree.

After a few more brutal minutes, Gryffindor was now in the lead thanks to Y/N, succeeding in scoring six more goals for Gryffindor.

In a matter of seconds, Harry thrusted his fist in the air, showing the bright, shiny golden snitch and Y/N mouthed him 'Good Job'. They soared down and gave eachother a fist bump.

WHAM

A bludger hit Y/N back and she heard a crack.

"You were supposed to hit Potter not Y/N!" shouted Draco furiously at Crabbe.

A slightly shorter figure emerged from the crowd and came running towards Alaina. She expected it to be the bushy haired girl.

"Come, I'll take you to the Hospital Wing." said Pansy, looking up at Y/N with a worried look.

Y/N sighed and nodded, giving the girl a small smile.

----------

"All patched up." said Madam Pomfrey after an hour. "You can go back to your dorm now."

Y/N  walked the Slytherin girl to her dorm and bade her goodnight, giving her a small kiss on her cheek. She made her way to her dorm, feeling slightly frustrated. Why hadn't Hermione bothered visiting Y/N? The whole Slytherin lot, including Harry visited her with assortment of pastries and sweets.

She reached the Portrait, looking at the Fat Lady, she could hear loud cheers from inside.

"Mimbulus Mimbletonia?" said Y/N uncertainly.

The Portrait slid open and she climbed through the hole. The Weasley twins immediately ran over to her, saying how spectacular her perfomance was. There was a loud crowd around the middle of the room and Y/N decided to see what was happening. She spotted Harry, a huge grin on his face as he looked at Y/N

"What're you so happy about-"

But the answer to her question was on front of her.

Bushy hair. Red hair. Lips locked. Hand in hand.

Y/N clenched her jaw, watching the scene. It looked like he was eating her face as though he was a fish. She snorted and left the crowd.

She sat in a corner alone as she felt her heart breaking each second as the scene replayed in her head. She shut her eyes close and took a deep breath, her expression now emotionless. She had expected it, but why did it hurt so much? She knew that this was supposed to be the outcome, she was prepared, but was she really?

"Hey, Y/N. Truth or dare with some people, Cmon." said Harry, gently grabbing her arm and basically dragging her to the middle of the room.

Harry, Fred, George, Dean, Ginny.

And Ron and Hermione, their hands interlaced.

The tension was suddenly thick when Y/N sat down. Fred cleared his throat.

"Ok hm..Dean! Truth or dare?" said Fred, all eyes on him.

"Truth." he said.

"Are you, or are you not dating my sister?" asked Fred innocently, George snickering at the furious expression on Rons face.

"We broke up." said Dean, rolling his eyes. "Okay my turn. George, have you shagged anyone?"

There was a loud gasp from the group, Y/N was giggling at the incredulous look on Georges face.

"No. Not yet." he said, shrugging. "Okay my turn." he scanned his eyes over the group, looking at Y/N for a second, then to Hermione, a slight smirk forming on his face.

"Hermione. Truth or dare?"

"Erm..truth." said Hermione.

"Who was your first kiss?" asked George, glancing at Y/N.

Hermione looked at Ron for a moment, the red hair had a smug look on his face, waiting for her to utter his name.

"Say my name, Granger." yawned Y/N widely, and very obviously, giving the bushy haired girl a bored look. "Don't be shy, say my name."

Ron looked from Hermione to Y/N, squeezing the bushy haired girls hand.

There was silence. A long, uncomfortable and awkward one. Y/N tsked and looked at Hermione in disbelief. She stood up and climbed out of the portrait hole.

----------

Hermione just started shit🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️🧍‍♀️

Update: okay i just wanted to make it shorter and yeah I'm not updating this book much since I'm more focused on my other book (if u haven't read it yet then go and read it rn)🤨🤨🤨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 2.3K 18
These are going to be mostly about Hermione Granger x OC but I will also write x Reader fics! I use these stories as a way to give myself some self l...
548K 25.3K 143
"i don't even think she's gay..." in which a teenage witch with plenty of problems of her own chases after her cousin's best friend. hermione x oc go...
46.2K 1.4K 104
Hermione x Reader (Female) Slytherin - Y/N Riddle or Y/N Malfoy Hufflepuff - Y/N Diggory Ravenclaw - Y/N Lovegood Gryffindor - Y/N Weasley or Y/N Pot...
1.2M 21.8K 65
Female Reader P.O.V Smut Angst Fluff G!P Different AU's