Dark World (BakuDeku)

By NashiABadie

Zombie apocalypse Ft My hero academia ๐Ÿ˜ƒ More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven

Chapter Two

11 1 0
By NashiABadie

Location: UA Dorms
Date: February 8th
Time: 10:00pm
Izuku Midoriya's POV:

I yawned as I sat up on the couch from my slouching position, "Deku you should go to bed, you look tired" Uraraka said with a concerned look.

I shook my head "no I'm fine, I just need some water" I smiled before standing up and walking over to the kitchen ignoring my rowdy classmates.

I grabbed a water from the fridge and started to chug it, when I was done I tossed it into the trash can. "Mr. Aizawa thank God is everything okay!" I heard Iida say aloud.

I frowned and walked out into the common area, everybody was grouped up while Aizawa stood in front with his arms crossed and a tired look on his face.

I made my way towards the group as he started to talk, "sorry for not coming sooner but I had to discuss some things with the other faculty and we decided that the home room teachers of each class will break the news to their students, so if I could have everyone's undivided attention that would be great" he said making the room grow to complete silence.

"Koda has brought to my attention that the animals in the surrounding area has been acting off and it's because something evil is on the rise, and with some further investigation we have come to the conclusion that someone's quirk has went off the rails recently. The quirk in question, is able to reanimate things. In the description that I was provided says that the owner of this quirk is only able to reanimate the things in her arsenal, we don't know what those things are but we do know it's supposed to be limited to that." He explained.

Iida raised his hand "sir can you explain further more?" He asked loudly.

"If you be patient I'll be able to" he growled making Iida drop his hand.

"Anyway, we've been tipped off that this said person has been dealing with quirk enhancers lately and because of that her quirk has gone beyond her control. Now there are several cases popping up where the dead has been brought back to life and are eating and turning random people into the same reanimated creatures they are. The things we know are that this is definitely an enhanced quirk, it's currently only happening in Japan, and this is slowly becoming a virus" he explained.

Momo raised her hand grabbing Aizawa's attention, he nodded towards her making her drop her hand "what about the owner of the quirk? What happened to her?" She asked.

"That's a good question, she's in custody as we speak and she's being questioned, from what we've been told the owner of this quirk has been affected tremendously by it, she's become a mutation and she can't turn it off; like I said before this reanimation quirk has become a virus, it has a mind of its own now, no matter what we do to the owner. They plan on keeping us updated and the heroes are currently searching and capturing the zombie-like people as we speak. I'll make sure to keep you guys updated for the time being, for now everyone needs to be on high alert, tomorrow I'll have your suits delivered here and I'll need you to suit up, after that stay here until I get back. Understood?"

"Understood" we all said, he nodded and made his way towards the door "keep this place on lock down, I have a key so don't worry about answering the door, stay safe" he said before leaving.

When the door closed everyone started to mutter and panic. "Did you hear what he said about this becoming a virus? What about our families, what's gonna happen to them?!" Mineta panicked bringing more chaos to the class.

"Oh God. Deku, I'm scared" Uraraka said grabbing my arm.

I glanced down at her and smiled "it'll be okay, I'm sure the teachers have a plan, we just have to be patient" I said, this seemed to calm her and the class down.

"You extras are so damn dramatic, we're supposed to be heroes get it together" Kacchan spat.

"They're right, let's just wait until we're needed" Kirishima said.

"Yes like they said, everyone stay calm and let's turn in for the night" Iida yelled. Everyone agreed and we made our way to our respective dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my alarm clock going off like normal, yawning I reached over and turned it off.

I let my mind drift for a good five minutes before getting up and walking over to my door, I opened it only to freeze, my hero suit case was laying there in front of my room.

'Oh yeah' I thought before picking it up and going back into my room.

I quickly changed and made my way down stairs to the kitchen.

"Deku!" Uraraka yelled grabbing my attention.

I smiled and waved "hey Uraraka, what are you doing?" I asked raising a brow, she shrugged "waiting with everybody else, Bakugou made breakfast so your plate is in the microwave" she said.

I nodded "that was nice of him, I'll catch you later okay" I said before walking into the kitchen and going straight to the microwave.

I grabbed my food and started to scarf it down before grabbing a water bottle, when I was done I cleaned off my plate and made my way to the common area where everyone seemed to be.

"Where's Mr. Aizawa Im bored" Mina groaned.

"For real, it's the weekend I should still be in bed" Kaminari frowned plopping down on the couch.

"Guys please! We shouldn't be complaining, this is a serious situation! Just be patient" Iida yelled.

"Iida please It's too early to be screaming" Sero huffed.

I patted Iida on the back "calm down okay, it's not that they're not taking the situation seriously, they're just tired" I said.

He sighed "yeah okay, thank you Midoriya" he smiled.

I gave him a nod before pulling my phone out, frowning when I saw three missed calls from my mother; I decided to call her back as I clicked on my her contact and waited patiently for her to answer.

I walked towards the dining area and waited for her to pick up.

Around the third ring she picked up; her breathing was erratic and she sounded like she was crying.

"Mom? Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh Izuku thank God you're okay! Someone broke into the neighbors house and I-I heard screaming, I went to go check on them b-but they were dead and there was blood everywhere and- and I got attacked by this- this THiNG! It bit me but thankfully I was able to get away and I ran home and locked myself inside! I don't know what to do and I feel so sick and weak all of a sudden-"

"Mom please calm down! I need you to call the ambulance- and contact the authorities. Can you do that for me? Mom?"

"Y-yeah I already did but they're so busy it's going to take a few hours before they can get here, I-Izuku I'm so scared and I have nobody here with me" she cried.

I felt tears start to prick my eyes as I heard her sob "m-mom please calm down, I promise you I'm going to be right there okay? Just calm down. Lock yourself in your room and I'll be there soon okay" I said.

"O-okay please just hurry baby and be safe" she sniffled.

I nodded "I will just rest I'll be there soon" I said before hanging up.

I turned around and saw half the class staring at me "Deku are you okay? What's wrong?" Uraraka asked.

I sighed and ran a hand down my face "I have to go" I said making my way through the common room area towards the door.

"Midoriya no you can't leave! We have to wait for Mr. Aizawa!" Iida yelled.

I kept walking ignoring him completely.

"Midoriya I don't think that's a good idea" Todoroki said.

The class kept yelling for me to stay as I gripped the door handle, but before I could pull it, it was pushed open by Mr. Aizawa.

He looked at me with confusion "Midoriya? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I have to go sir" I said.

He frowned "you can't we have to assist the heroes with rescue" he said.

"Well I have my own rescue I have to do" I said taking a step forward only to be pushed back.

"I'm not following" he said.

I gritted my teeth as the class kept telling me to stand down, images of my mom in distress clouded my mind as I felt my body heat rising.

I clenched my fist "no disrespect sir but my mom needs me, so I have to get through" I said loud and clear making the class grow quiet.

Aizawa raised a brow at me "the authorities will get to her, in the mean time you need to be with us" he said folding his arms.

I felt something in my head snap as anger filled my entire being "when?! When will they get to her? I don't have time for this shit sir, she needs me and I'm going to get there with or without your permission, so step to the side and this time I'm not asking" I gritted out as green lightning flashed over my body.

Aizawa stood there for a minute staring at me before grunting "fine but you're not going by yourself" he frowned "grab somebody and get back here when you're done" he said.

I nodded before facing the class.

"I'll go Deku, I'll help" Uraraka offered.

I shook my head "I need someone who's gonna keep up with me, Kacchan let's go" I said turning towards the door again.

"Ugh why me" he huffed.

I looked back at him with a hard look "Bakugou I won't ask again" I said before pushing the door open and leaving.

I stood outside for a second before Kacchan came out glaring at me "watch your mouth nerd"

"Yeah yeah just try to keep up" I frowned before taking off down the road, not long after I heard explosions popping off behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I slowed to a stop outside of my house as Kacchan landed next to me.

I quickly ran up to the door pulling the spare key from under the plant that was on the porch, I shoved it into the lock and unlocked it before busting the door down and running to my moms room with Kacchan not too far behind me.

I burst through the door looking around for my mom seeing absolutely nothing, I felt myself starting to panic as I frantically looked around her room.

"Mom? Mom?! MOM WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled.

I heard glass break and some aggressive coughing making my head snap towards the door "DEKU SHES IN HERE!" I heard Kacchan yell.

I ran out her room and down the hall into mine to see her laying in my bed pale as a ghost. Kacchan was kneeled down next to my bed helping her sit up as she coughed aggressively.

Fear and panic swirled inside me as I jumped onto the other side of my bed right next to her "mom?! Are you okay?!" I asked frantically.

Her coughing died down as she laid back looking up at me; she had blood on her lip along with dark circles under her dull green eyes.

She reached her hand out to touch my face as a small smile appeared on her chapped lips "I-Izuku thank God you're okay, I was so worried" she said; her voice was gravely and raspy.

I frowned "yeah mom I'm right here, like I promised, come on I'll take you to the hospital" I said slipping my arm under her knees and the other under her head.

"No Izuku, I-I don't think I'll make it till then" she mumbled gripping my collar.

I shook my head "no, we'll make it" I said pulling her up a little "Kacchan call the hospital and tell them to get ready" I ordered.

He frowned "I think your moms right Deku, all this'll do is just make it worse" he said.

I snapped my head at him and glared "just do it Kacchan! Dammit help me! I need your help" I yelled.

He sighed "Deku look at her, she's already gone, you're just making it worse on her" he said calmly.

I looked down at my mom and saw tears falling from her dull eyes, her smile remained as her small hand cupped my face "baby I'm not going to make it, listen to Katsuki okay. Ju-Just stay here until I'm gone please- I just want my baby to be the last thing I see before I go" she rasped.

I felt my own tears build up as I gently laid her back down "no mom please don't, I need you- I still need you" I sniffled.

She shook her head slowly "no you don't baby, look at you, you're a hero now- everything's going to be fine just stay true to yourself okay? Can you do that for me-" she was cut off by an aggressive cough as blood poured from her mouth.

"MOM-"

She held a hand out before laying back "I-I'm fine" she mumbled.

I shook my head "please don't do this- I was supposed to save you" I cried.

She smiled again looking up at me "do you know why I chose your room instead?" She asked softly.

I furrowed my brows as she slowly looked up at the ceiling "it's because I wanted to be surrounded by the place that brings me peace, you bring me peace baby" she smiled.

I laid my head on her stomach and wept as she ran her fingers through my curly hair "Katsuki take care of Izuku for me please, make sure he stays on the right path for me okay?" She rasped.

"You got it aunty" he cleared his throat trying to hide the crack in his voice.

"I love you boys so much, I love you Izuku" she said as her voice slowly died out.

I lifted my head and looked at her as her eyes slowly closed, tears falling down her pale cheeks, her hand dropped to the side as she took her last breath.

"I love you too mommy" I cried.

When she didn't respond I started sobbing, I fell back onto my butt and sobbed like a child calling for their mother.

She was gone. Just like that.

And I couldn't save her.

I felt Kacchan pull me back until my back hit his chest, his arms wrapped around my shaking figure allowing me to sob in his hold; his head leaned into mine as he comforted me.

After a few minutes the tears stopped and I was just sitting there lost in my own head. I felt a little movement from the other side of the bed making my eyes snap over in my mom's direction; her eyes were slowly opening and her fingers started to curl up.

Her skin was still pale and her eyes were a cloudy white now.

"M-Mom?" I said sitting up.

Kacchan pulled away and looked towards my mom as she slowly sat up, weird groaning sounds came from her as her eyes snapped in our direction.

She grabbed my leg and started to tug it towards her aggressively.

I furrowed my brows and crawled away from her yanking my leg away in the process.

She growled and leaped over to me making me yell and fall back off the bed, Kacchan grabbed me and yanked me to my feet as we both took a few steps back "I don't think that's aunty anymore Deku" he said with uncertainty.

"I don't think so either..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 2.9K 23
๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ค๐™จ /หˆ๐™ ๐™šษชษ’๐™จ/ [ Complete disorder and confusion ] _______________________________โ–ช๏ธŽ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐™†๐™๐™‚๐™Š๐—จ ๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€๐™Ž ๐™๐™‹๐™Š๐™‰...
34.5K 815 12
Just some one shots of BakuDeku!๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿฅฆ I am open to requestsโค Yes this art is mine, so credit to me lol.
230K 3.9K 11
Hot Manz Hawks x (fem) Reader! Please vote it would help me out a lot :)
255K 5.9K 22
โ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐€๐๐˜๐Ž๐๐„ ๐„๐‹๐’๐„, ๐Ž๐Š๐€๐˜? โž โ†ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...