The First Light

De AelinAshryver07

" One black coffee." A deep voice said and I snapped my head to the side to see a raven head and as he turned... Mais

Author's Note
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1 : Winks and mischievous smiles
Chapter 2: Flats butts and Black coffee
Chapter 3: Hogwarts and Hot Pink Heels
Chapter 4: Smooth as Extra Chunky Peanut Butter
Chapter 5 : YOLO and Bar Reds
Chapter 6 : Cute Blue eyed Idiots
Chapter 7: R.I.P to My Cute Ears
Chapter 8 : Who Says No to Free Food?
Chapter 9 : Rise and Shine
Chapter 10 : Pricks and Angel Boys
Chapter 11: Fairies, Faeries and FBI Skills
Chapter 12: Sofishticated Rich Jerks
Aesthetics - 2
Chapter 13: I'm Buddha
Chapter 14 : Energetic Rabbits and Drama Queens
Chapter 16 : Soup is For Sick People.
Chapter 17 : Red Code
Chapter 18 : Shirtless Guys and Soulmates
Chapter 19 : I'm. Not. A. Midget
Chapter 20 : Date Night
Chapter 21 : Lots of Smooches
Chapter 22 : Forever
Chapter 23 : Koala
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 : Sneaky Bastard
Chapter 26 : Dinner
Chapter 27 : Bad Willow
Chapter 28 : Paris sites!
Chapter 29 : Flynn Ryder
Chapter 30 : Three Words
Chapter 31 : His Girlfriend
Chapter 32 : Those Dimples
Chapter 33 : Mine
Chapter 34 : Revenge is Sweeter
Chapter 35 : Insecure
Chapter 36 : Drowned Rats
Chapter 37 : JUMP!
Chapter 38 : Bonfire
Chapter 39 : Holy-
Chapter 40 : Unknown Number
Chapter 41 : Nevertheless
Chapter 42 : New Beginnings
Chapter 43 : Please
Chapter 44 : Hurt
Chapter 45 : Guest
Chapter 46 : Over
Epilogue
More Works
Important Message
Bonus : 1

Chapter 15 : It's Not Ice cream!

8.7K 285 141
De AelinAshryver07

I swear if he calls again, I wouldn't care that he's a pretty face I'll kill him. This boy won't even let me sleep and calls me every hour, honestly didn't he have better things to do?!

I answered the phone "What is it?!"

"You're fine right? Is there anything I could get for you,love?"

Sigh. I couldn't even be angry at him for long. Especially when he was this adorable.

"No, Angel boy. I swear I'm fine okay? You need to stop worrying and how do you keep calling me every hour? Aren't you at the hospital?"

"I'll never stop worrying because I know you. And I also know that if I don't call you every hour you'll probably end up eating ice cream.....and to answer your other question, it's surprisingly easy to convince people that you have a very bad case of diarrhea. So basically I'm on my hourly washroom break......"

"Oh my God. You really crazy" I busted out laughing.

"First of all ouch, second of all hypocrite and third of all crazy for you,love."

"Ewww. That's so cheesy."

He sighed dramatically "You really hurt my feelings, Raps...."

"Awww, did I really hurt wittle Angel baby?" I cooed.

"Yeah but you could always hug me better when I come to your place today." I could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Keep dreaming Angel and you're coming today? Aren't you busy? Really I'm fine, you don't have to come. I'll be fine."

"I'll be coming today because I miss you and I would always make time for you,Raps." He said softly.

Ugh. There goes my heart.

"Okay, I'll see you today then. Now shoo you peasant! Go work!"

"Geez. I can really feel the love today."

"That's good then." I laughed.

"Bye,love. I'll call you in an hour."

I hung up deciding that there's no way I could talk him out of it. But I couldn't help but feel happy knowing that he cared. My phone rang again and I picked up without looking, thinking that it was Rael.

"It has not been an hour yet, Angel boy. Tell me, are you so obsessed with me?"

"Well I'm sorry to inform you that it's not your Angel boy....." a gruff voice snapped.

Oh shit.

"Hey Dad? How are you?"

"Who's this Angel boy now? Something I should know here ?"

"Just a friend, Dad. Sheesh you are very nosy aren't you?"

"It's kinda my job as a father and he doesn't sound like just a friend if he calls you every hour."

"Daaadddd" I whined.

"Boys are a bunch of disgusting pigs, Will. I would know I'm a guy and have once been young I-"

He was cut off and I could just imagine my mother snatching the phone. She always does that whenever there's some drama.

"Is he handsome?"

Very.

"What kind of question is that Mom?!"

"Ah. He is, isn't he? Anyway he's just a friend?"

I don't want him to be though.

"Yes Mom" I rolled my eyes.

"Haven't I taught you better child?!"

"Right. How are you guys? Wes?"

"Your idiotic brother is still sleeping and we're fine though your father keeps whining he misses you......"

"You Americans are heartless. I cry into my pillow every day darling. " my Dad yelled.

"I'm not even American,idiot. No wonder my children have only one brain cell. What did I even see in you?" My mom retorted

"It definitely is my handsome face and charming character. It's okay to get embarrassed, honey. I know I'm too sexy for you."

I snorted.

"Please Dad you had braces till you were fourteen....."

"Hey! Puberty just hit me late okay?"

"Sure Dad. Whatever you say."

"Hold on. Why does he call you every hour?"

He still hasn't forgotten that, has he?

"He's just overreacting about a stupid cold,Dad. Nothing to worry."

"YOU HAVE COLD?! WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED MY ONLY DAUGHTER HAS COLD?! I-"

"It's nothing Dad. Really I'm fine."

Maybe I should just record it and play it on repeat today. Please and my mother says I got my dad's brain. I'm freaking talented people.

"Stop overreacting, idiot. She's got cold not dying of hypothermia...." my Mom snapped.

"BUT I-"

"Take rest honey. Bye."

"Bye Mom."

"WILLOW LIS-"

And she hung up before he could continue.

Just then Mel and Ellie waltzed in. Well, Ellie waltzed in and Mel dragged her feet behind her.

"Coming to the cafe? Our usual?"

I jumped at any opportunity to go out. "Ofcourse. Did you call Tam and Rachel?"

"I did but they're busy. So it's just us...."

I looked down at myself, a big tshirt and some baggy shorts. Eh, good enough when I have cold.

"Let's go  then."

_________________________________

"One iced coffee with extra whipped cream and chocolate fudge. Oh and a white chocolate mud cake please."

I wasn't technically eating ice cream so I didn't break any promises. Hehe.

"Don't you have cold?" Mel raised her eyebrows.

"So?"

"Whatever. Just don't call me when you almost die."

"Why is everyone overreacting?!"

The smell of coffee reminded me of something. Rael. That smell of black coffee.

"Ookay why are you sniffing the air like my old bulldog?" 

"It just smells like Azrael." I said in a daze.

Mel pretended to gag while Ellie looked ahead dreamily.

"Love really is beautiful, isn't it?" Ellie sighed

"Yeah, totally." Mel bit out sarcastically.

"So, do you like your Azreal? Like a crush?"

"Yeah. I do like him. Like a crush. I really really like him." I mumbled.

"Does he like you?"

"I don't know. He cares for me but I don't know. I might just be a friend to him." I whispered.

"Willow Rose Brooks. Wake the hell up. If you like someone you should tell him before it's too late okay? Life is too short to sit your ass and worry about stuff rather than doing it." Mel snapped.

"I know. It's just that I'm scared that he'll reject me and we wouldn't be the same. I don't want to destroy what's there between us."

"Will, listen. If you tell him it doesn't matter if he rejects you or not but one thing I know is that you'll have no regrets in the future. "

"You're right. I'll tell him when the time is right. Now enough talk about my love life, what about you both?"

Mel snorted at that.

"Seriously Melantha? Not a single boy you like? I'm honestly scared you're going to be like the grumpy sixty year old crazy lady with twenty cats."

"Are you kidding me?! Cats are way better than boys, more loyal too. " This girl I swear.

"What about you, Ellie?"

She blushed. "He told that he loved me."

What. The. Hell. They just met like last week or something.

"He told me that we need to meet my parents too." She giggled.

I looked at Mel from the corner of my eye and shared a look. This really didn't feel right. I shook my head at her when she was about to say something, knowing that it might anger Ellie.

"Wow. Ummmm, that's very fast." I laughed awkwardly.

"I know right! He's such an impatient guy." She giggled.

"Are you sure about this? Like do you feel he's going a bit too fast?"

"Ofcourse not. I love him."

Okie then. It's her life why should we intervene right?

"Oh that's good I guess."

"I'm thinking of going home next week to meet them with him. I can't wait to surprise them!"

"Yeah..."

Thankfully the food arrived on time and we all got busy. But I couldn't deny the fact that I was worried. This whole thing just didn't feel right and one look at Mel's uncertain face told me that she also felt the same.

I guess time will tell us how it will end up.

_________________________

I froze when I saw who was standing in front of me. Oh my God I know he'll find out I had something cold. I mean the cup of iced coffee was still in my hand though it was almost over.

Mel and Ellie silently rushed past us and hurried into the dorm. I'm such an idiot, I totally forgot that he'll be here.

He rushed towards me, holding my forearms and glaring at me.

"Are you out of your fucking mind? You have cold and you went out that too without a scarf on. No gloves either. What if something had happened? Huh? Answer me. What if I come here to find something happened?" He rambled.

Drama Queen.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to drink coffee."

"You could've just called me, love. I would've bought for you." And he glanced at the coffee cup.

Oh no.

"Wait. Give me the cup."

I took a step back. "It's almost over. Why do you need an empty cup. Ha ha ha."

He snatched the cup out of my hand and took a sip from my cup.

Busted.

He glared at me as if I had stolen his property. Geez.

"Is this cold coffee?" He asked quietly.

No shit sherlock.

"Que? Je ne parle pas anglais."

He shook his head as if he's so done with me. And glared at me. Ooh. He really freaking angry with me. Where's my ticket to Mars?

"What did I tell you?"

"To not eat ice cream and it's technically not ice cream. You didn't say anything about cold coffee." I mumbled and looked down.

And right at that moment I sneezed again.

Great. First my friends betray me and now my own body is betraying me.

Azreal freaked out even more. As if that was possible at this point.

"See? I told you but did you listen? No. Ofcourse fucking not. Now it just got worse, you complete idiot. I leave you alone for a day and you pull this stunt. What am I going to do with you?"

"I don't know, buy me more ice cream I guess" He glared at me. Okie. Guess it was a bad comment.

And then as if betraying me once wasn't enough I sneezed again

And again.

And again.

And again.

"That's it. You're coming with me right now."

Okie then.

__________________________________

Hey guys !!!!

How's your day?????

Hope you liked this chapter.....

So what go you think of Ellie? And Mel??

Okay so I put a quote in one of my favourite books. Can anyone identify it??

^^^ Azzie will probably just be happy that she wore a scarf ig🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Literally Angel Boy rn :

Have a good day guys !!!

Xxx Aelin Ash

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

129K 2.4K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
Him & I De Pink Kitty

Ficção Adolescente

794 97 19
Highest Rankings- #3 in HopelessRomance Book 1 of the Hopeless Romance series (books 2 & 3 coming soon) Him & I I wrapped a towel around myself and...
308K 9.1K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
618K 15.4K 24
" Awe babygirl, you arent getting off the hook so easily." Ricky Fyne just moved to the NPW from Germany to begin her final year of college , as par...