Noxious [18+]

By Blue_and_Love

"You love it. Right?" The moment he slipped another finger inside her, Delia trembled without any hesitation... More

[Characters]
Chapter 1 - His Precious Treasure
Chapter 2- A Sweet Punishment
Chapter 3 - His Prey
Chapter 4 - Barely Touched
Chapter 5 - Pond And Ocean
Chapter 6 - The Rightful Owner
Chapter 7 - Freezing Hell

Warning

9.4K 132 5
By Blue_and_Love

(Noxious)

This book is a work of fiction. All the names of characters, places, and things are imaginative. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events and organization is purely coincidental.

The story is dark romance and contains explicit scenes and other mature content.

➡ Suitable only for mature readers.

The media used here belongs to their rightful owners.

However,

This book is mine. The story plot, characters, scenes, ideas, etc. All are mine.

Therefore,

| All Rights Reserved 2021 © Blue_and_Love |

Plagiarism of this book in any form is strictly prohibited, so don't steal, baacha.

Thank you....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 20.8K 87
"Fuck." She cries as my finger enters her wet cunt, fully. "More." Giana demands. "Yeah?" I mock. "Beg. You know how this works Giana, you don't make...
29.4K 2.3K 17
Book 3 of the DeLuca Mafia Series Alessia DeLuca has known since she was a child that once she was an adult she would be forced into a marriage with...
645K 35.8K 76
Dakota Black was a man cloaked with charisma and power. But I made him a monster. Three years ago, I sent him to jail. Accidentally. And now he is ba...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...