โค๏ธแด›สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡sษชแด„แด‹ แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸ๐Ÿ’™ ๐™ฐ ๐šœ๏ฟฝ...

By iiMae_theNerd

๐™ท๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐š˜ ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š‹๐š˜๐š๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šข ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”... More

า“ษชส€sแด› แด‡ษดแด„แดแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€เฟ๐Ÿ’™ part 1
ษดแด‡แดก sแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›เฟ๐Ÿต๏ธ part 2
า“ษชส€sแด› แด‹ษชสŸสŸเฟ๐Ÿ”ช part 3
sแด›แด€สŸแด‹แด‡ส€เฟ๐Ÿ’˜ part 4
แด€แด…แด ษชแด„แด‡เฟโœจ part 5
1sแด› ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ’๐Ÿ’Œ part 6
แด‡สŸษชแดษชษดแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด˜สŸแด€ษดเผ’โŽ part 7
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š...
1sแด› ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ’๐Ÿฅ€ part 8
2ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ’๐Ÿ’Œ part 9
แด˜สœสsแด„แดแด˜แด€แด›สœเผ’โšœ๏ธ part10
sแดœษชแด„ษชแด…แด‡ แด˜สŸแด€ษดโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ–ค part 11
2ษดแด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡โ˜ฌ๐Ÿฅ€ part 12
sแด‹ษชสŸสŸ'sโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ—ก๏ธ part 13
แด„แดแดแด˜แด‡แด›ษชแด›ษชแดษดโ˜ฌ๐Ÿ”ช part 14
สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€sแด›โ˜ฌโณ part 15
3ส€แด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸโŽ โŽ ๐Ÿ’Œ part 16
แด‹แด€ส€สŸษดแด€แด˜โŽ โŽ ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก part 17
แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ษดแดแด›โŽ โŽ โžฐ part 18
แด‹ษชแด…ษดแด€แด˜โŽ โŽ โฆ part 19
3ส€แด… ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡โŽ โŽ ๐Ÿฅ€ part 20
4แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸเผ†๐Ÿ’Œ part 21
แด›สœแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœเผ†โšฐ๏ธ part 22
สŸแดแดsษชษดษข sแด€ษดษชแด›สเผ†๐Ÿ“ˆ part 23
4แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ†๐Ÿฅ€ part 24
แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด›เผ†๐Ÿต part 25
แด„แดแดา“แดส€แด› ษขษชา“แด›sยฐ แญ„๐ŸŽ part 26
5แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸยฐ แญ„๐Ÿ’Œ part 27
5แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿฅ€ part 28
แด€แด…แด แด€ษดแด›แด€ษขแด‡s ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿคž part 29
แดส€ ษชษดแด แด‡sแด›ษชษขแด€แด›แดส€ยฐ แญ„๐Ÿ”Ž part 30
สŸแด€แด›แด‡ ษดษชษขสœแด›ใƒš๐ŸŒŒ part 31
6แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸใƒš๐Ÿ’Œ part 32
แดแด€ษดษชแด˜แดœสŸแด€แด›ษชแดษด แด˜สŸแด€ษดใƒšโ‡๏ธ part 33
sแด„สœแดแดสŸ า“ษชษขสœแด›ใƒš๐Ÿ’ข part 34
แด›แดส€แด›แดœส€แด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดsใƒšโšกpart 35
6แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡ไนก๐Ÿฅ€ part 36
า“แด€แดษชสŸส า“แดœษด แด…แด€ส แดแดœแด›ไนก๐Ÿ’ part 37
า“แด€ส€แด‡แดกแด‡สŸสŸไนก๐Ÿƒ part 38
แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ & ษชษดแด ษชแด›แด‡ไนกโ„๏ธ part 39
7แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ไนก๐Ÿ’Œ part 40
ษดษชษขสœแด›แดแด€ส€แด‡เผ—๐ŸŒŒ part 41
สŸแด‡แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœเผ—๐Ÿ“ƒ part 42
ษดแด สœษชs แดษชษดแด‡เผ—โฃ๏ธ part 44
ษช'สŸสŸ แด€สŸแดกแด€สs สŸแดแด แด‡ สแดแดœเผ—๐Ÿ’” Part 45
New book!!!

7แด›สœ ส€ษชแด แด€สŸ ษขแดษดแด‡เผ—๐Ÿฅ€ part 43

441 30 185
By iiMae_theNerd

= Warning =

- This book contain's blood, bullying, cursed word and murder stuff. So if you think this is offensive to a young reader or normal reader like you, please kindly leave

Thank you.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

After Darryl put the letter at her locker, he proceed to go back into his class with his still expression less yet devilish look.

Darryl open's the door and sit's back being all quite. Sam was a bit nervous and scared but decided to just ignore it and said the student can do what they want now.

Sam - o..ok student.. since their's only 2 days left before winter break.. why not uhmm... do what you like.. like use your phone or talking to eachother about what your plan for winter break..

The student cheered and move their desk to their friends or the other's to talk and planed of what their going to do.

Nick, Clay, George and Zak was talking and Darryl seem's to not join them.

Clay - isnt he going to go here..

Nick - i think not.. his still upset..

George - i'll talk to him..

Zak - are you sure?

George - it's better than you talking to him.

Zak - i..i guess your right..

George get's up from his desk and goes to Darryl who was still at his expression less face and he seem's to be at his phone.

George - hey dude..

Darryl - what do you want george..

George - i just want to know if your alright...

Darryl - leave before i throw my pen at your face.. and you know very well i can do that..

George started to sweat and also started to shake in fear knowiny that's not their innocent and kind loving friend.. George started to run's back to them. Nick ask what had happened why he flee so sudden...

George - Zak i dont know what the hell you did but that is not our Darryl anymore!!!

Zak - i know!! i regreat saying those hurfull words!! Maybe.. i.. i'll talk to him..

Clay - dude! do you want to die early!!

Zak - come on.. it's not like he can actually kill someone.

The three of them looked at eachother and just told Zak to be carefull. Zak give them a thumbsup and he proceed to go infront of Darryl, giving him a smile and waving at him with a cheerfull tone.

Zak - hey Darr-

Darryl grab's his pen and throw's it hard beside Zak, and the pen was sticking at the wall making a small crack. Zak who froze and everyone was frighten even Sam.

Darryl - oh.. it's just you.. what do you want Zak?

Zak - . . .

Darryl - hello?

Zak - . . .

Darryl - tsk.. if you just going to play around with me than just stay away from me!! *started crying and runs away*

Nick - DUDE!!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS TAHT!!!

Clay - Zak??

Student 6 - i.. i think his broken..

Sam - oh god..

Student 7 - YO ZAK! SNAP OUT OF IT!!

Everyone was helping Zak to get back to reality and George started to slap him hard. Now that made him come back to reality and Zak screams. Sam told him to not scream and suggest to check on Darryl cause he changes back to his normal mood and ran away at class crying.

Zak takes a deep breath and noded. He rans away out of the class to find Darryl. Meanwhile some student's are trying to get Darryl's pen out of the wall.

Student 14 - jesus... his hella strong..

Student 9 - yeah.. their is no way for us to get that pen.. we just need to wait for Darryl..

Sam - i agree on that term...

[ ... ]

Darryl was sitting at the bench outside at the school fountaine with the frozen cherry blossom tree's and flowers. Darryl continue's to sob and just decided to cancell his plan on getting rid of Bianca...

Darryl was heart broken and was curled up at the bench crying..

Then suddenly 1 member of the student council saw the sad brunnette and he sit's down with him and tap his shoulder.

Darryl lift up his head still in tear's looking at the guy than suddenly he wipes his tears and sit's up.

Darryl - m..mr soot.. what are you doing here??

Wilbur - please.. call me wilbur Darryl..

Darryl - h..how do you know my name???

Wilbur - *giggles* considering you are the previous student council President's cousin. Mostly everyone know's you.

Darryl - oh uhm.. hehe.. that was a dumb question..

Wilbur - *wipes his tear's* don't cry Darryl, i kmow life seem's bad but.. good thing still happens wether you are a good or bad person, it depends on their luck *smiles*

Darryl - *blushed* o..oh uhm.. t..hank you.. Vice president..

Wilbur giggled and saw his beutifull emeral eye's, He told Darryl how pretty his eye's were and that made him blush a bit in embarassment.

Wilbur grab his left hand and kissed it and that made Darryl blushed deep red and started to shutter.

Darryl - i..u..uh..u..i.. w..wh..

Wilbur - *giggles* have a nice day Darryl, ill be going back now and dont stay out much, it's cold and i dont want you to get sick.

Darryl sanity lvl 0% - *smiles* thank you so much wilbur..

Wilbur get's up and waves goodbye to Darryl, Darryl who calma down decided to just continue his plan, knowing Wilbur calm him down. Wilbur walk's back inside the school and Zak who saw the whole thing clench his fist. Wilbur was walking up to Zak and Zak grab's his arm to prevent him from leaving.

Wilbur - mhm?

Zak - how dare you kissed Darryl hand you asshole!!!

Wilbur - and why not? are you perhap's his boyfriend? oh wait.. i heard you two had a fight.. and as i recal.. Mr, ahmed.. you two are not official yet..

Zak - well im going to confess to him soon!! so get away from Darryl!!!

Wilbur - *giggles* or else what?

Zak - or else's their is going to be consequences!!

Wilbur started laughing in a maniac way on how Zak try to trethend him. Wilbur grab's Zak and get out a dagger knife at his pocker and putting it at his neck.

Wilbur - i suggest know your place little boy.. you have no idea what im capable off *giggles*

Zak was frighten how the vise president just calmly put a knife at his throat. Wilbur smile's and let's go of him and pat his shoulder.

Wilbur - if you failed to make him happy.. i'll just have to make him mine... *laughts maniacly*

Wilbur put both of his hand at the back of his neck and walk's away smiling. Zak was still frighten and scared to what just happened and he punch the wall hard.

Zak - tsk.. Darryl is mine..

Zak saw Darryl walking back inside smiling. Zak imidietly run's to Darryl and hug's him tight and burry him in his chest.

Darryl - Zaky.. are you alright??

Zak - please... dont leave me..

Darryl heard those word's and started blushing. He hug's Zak tight saying he wont. The two looked at eachother and kissed while the snow started falling from the sky.

[ ... ]

It was now the end of the day and Darryl was back at his cheerfull and innocent loving self. His classmate, friend's and Sam was relief and everyone decided to go home.

Zak - ready to go home love?

Darryl - hmm.. im on cleanig duty so you should all head home first.

Zak - oh it's ok, i can stay and hel-

Darryl - no! i.. mean no.. i will go get erand after this aswell..

Zak - oh no worries i'll be happy to help you with that too *smiles*

Darryl pov - fudge...

Darryl - no need Zaky.. i just.. uhm..

George - *grabs Zak shirt from the back* come on asshole, obiously he has something to do..

Zak - w..wait!! but i wanna come with Darryl!!

George drag Zak away and the 2 follow, Darryl sight in relief and wave's goodbye to the 4 of them and they all wave back except Zak who was sad. Darryl giggles and started cleaning the classroom.

[ ... ]

IT was now 1 pm and Darryl head's up to the school roof where Bianca was. Darryl walk's up to Bianca where she turns around seeing Darryl.

Bianca - oh.. your the one who wanted to meet me here..

Darryl - yes.

Bianca - look.. im sorry for.. getting in the way.. i.. i know i should have not done that..

Bianca keep apologizing for a lot of the time, she even bow's her head but.. She saw Darryl's expression just smiling and feel something bad is going to happened.

Bianca asked why he wanted to meet him their but Darryl just smiling at her and Darryl grab's a screw driver at his pocket.

Bianca - w..what are you planning to do.. w..w..with that..

Darryl - Merry christmas Bianca

Darryl charge's up to Bianca pinning her down and covering her mouth. Bianca was screaming and Darryl started stabbing her.

Darryl get's up covered in blood than he go grabs a bucket beside rooftop and he started to grab pair of scissor's and cut a little hole beside her.

Darryl put Bianca's blood at a bucket and drag's her body beside the entrance of the roof and put's the blood at the top of the door so when Musume get's up and opens the door, she will be all covered in blood.

Luckily their is a school bathroom near the rooftop so he goes their and started cleaning up the blood on his body and changes to a brand new set of uniform.

Darryl proceed to clean up the staine blood that was beside the bench so it wont make it obious that the body was drag.

Punz texted Darryl saying Musume is almost at the rooftop and than he smile's devilishly.

Darryl runs back to the stairs and goes to Philza's office to report that he saw a student covered with blood and beside a dead body. Philza was shock and Philza ask where and Darryl pointed at the rooftop. Philza get's up from his desk and call's the cops and proceed to leave his office.

Darryl - *smiles devilishly* this will be a fun sight to see..

Meanwhile Musume is at her phone calling his Mom saying she will go home soon cause she receive a note saying to meet someone at the roof.

Musume was opening the door but *splash* the bucket fall down at her and blood was covered all over her with the screw driver and scissor's beside the body.

Musume scream then Philza and a few teacher's went to the other door at the rooftop and to their horor.. they saw Musume who was covered in blood.

Ponk and Sam goes after Musume and the two grab her to prevent her from killing anybody else. Musume scream saying it was not her but the police arrive at the rooftop and arrested Musume.

Musume was crying and walk back downstairs and the police put her at the police car for arrest. Darryl who was behind the tree seeing what had happened amuses him and was smiling and has a satisfied face.

Darryl - i guess you could say this is one bloody christmas *laughts maniacly*

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.3K 2.2K 15
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—, ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š’๐š, ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐šข; ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š–๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š—๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ—ฆ โ– โ—ฆ...
7.8K 765 76
๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข, ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๏ฟฝ...
1.5K 101 13
DISCONTINUED! แด ษชแดสŸแด‡แด› sแด€สŸแด แด€แด›แดส€, ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ ษขษชส€สŸ. แต’สณ โฑหข หขสฐแต‰? Jแดสœษดษดษชแด‡ ษขแดœษชสŸส™แด‡ส€แด›, ส™แด€ษดษชsสœแด‡แด… แด›แด แด‡แด€ส€แด›สœ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด›สœ, ษดแดแด›สœษชษดษข แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡s า“แดส€ สœษชแด. แต’สณ แตˆแต’แต‰หข โฑแต—? ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง...
88.9K 2.1K 10
๐™ž ๐™–๐™ข ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™. ๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜. ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ค๐™™... ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜. โ™ช โค๏ธŽหš.เฟเพ‚ใ€‚ ...