๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐’ยน | ๐–‡๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐–...

By acciopatronus

๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ | "ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ (ส/ษด) แดขแดสŸแดสœแดแด  ส€แด‡แดœษดษชแด›แด‡s แดกษชแด›สœ สœแด‡ส€ sษชsแด›แด‡ส€s." โง— ะฒฯƒฯƒะบ ฯƒฮทั” ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” zฯƒโ„“ฯƒะฝฯƒฮฝ ั•ั”ัฮนั”ั• "๐™ข๐™ฎ... More

cast
i. แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด‡ษขษชษดษดษชษดษข
ii. แด›สœแด‡ แดสsแด›แด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs า“ษชษขแดœส€แด‡
iii. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด€แดœษดษชแดษด
v. แด›สœแด‡ า“ษชษขสœแด›ษชษดษข แด˜แดsแด‡ แด€ษดแด… sแด›แดส€ษชแด‡s
vii. sแด›แด€ส€แด›ษชษดษข แด›สœแด‡ แด˜สŸแด€ษด
viii. sแดœแด„สœ แด€ แด˜แดsแด‡ส€
ix. า“แด€แดษชสŸส ส™แด€แด„แด‹ แด›แดษขแด‡แด›สœแด‡ส€
x. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡ sแด›แดส€ส
xi. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด… ส€แดแดแด
xii. ษชแด› แด€สŸสŸ แด„แด€แดแด‡ แด›แด แด€ษด แด‡ษดแด…
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡

iv. ส™แด‡ษชษดษข า“แดสŸสŸแดแดกแด‡แด… ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด„ษชแด›ส

6.5K 169 63
By acciopatronus

NATASHA GRABBED (Y/N)'S arm and pulled her with her as Yelena grabbed the stash of red capsules from the table and hid them in the bag.

The three of them hid behind a wall and tried to be as quiet as possible when two women fell down from the hole and landed softly on the ground, raising their guns in the air, a red laser coming out from the guns.

Yelena moved out from her spot in hiding and came into view of the two women, who started shooting at her as she ran towards (Y/N) and Natasha.

Once she got across, Natasha tugged on her harshly behind the wall besides (Y/N), and Yelena moved on a switch on the wall that caused two minor explosions inside the apartment, creating smoke.

The two women tried to clear their vision from the smoke when Natasha, (Y/N) and Yelena attacked and knocked them to the ground before they ran away outside.

They didn't get too much time to catch their breath before two more women started shooting at them from the ground below.

(Y/N) dodged the bullets and continued running once Yelena got rid of the other two women shooting at them from downstairs.

"Where are we trying to get?" Natasha asked as they ran upstairs.

"Motorbike! East side of the building." Yelena answered.

Yelena led Natasha and (Y/N) to an opened window, which was at the same level of the rooftop of another building.

Without looking back, the three of them continued running, before sitting down on the roof and sliding down from it carefully.

Once they slid down, they continued running over another rooftop, noticing how one woman with a black stealth suit was trailing behind them.

Yelena stopped at the edge of the roof and grabbed a hold of a large metal tube as (Y/N) and Natasha swallowed their fear and followed her lead, grabbing onto it.

Yelena took out the rusty screws that held the tube in place and threw them aside, making the tube loose as (Y/N) caught her breath when she noticed that the woman was running closer to them.

Yelena, taking notice of it, pushed her leg on the side of the roof's edge, making the tube balance back and begin to tumble down.

The woman didn't give up and jumped from the roof as quickly as possible to try to get a hold on the tube, causing her to slip and almost fall to the ground if Natasha hadn't reacted quickly and grabbed on her arm.

"I got you!" Natasha yelled.

The woman hissed as she took out a knife in her pocket and slashed through her own arm, making her slip out of Natasha's grip. Natasha yelled in horror as she saw the woman fall down to the ground with a yell and collapsed to the ground.

The tube continued falling sideways when it collided with the side of a building, which caused Yelena and (Y/N) to crash through a window, but Natasha didn't manage to get inside the building, making her loose her grip on the tube and fall back to the ground, pieces of glass falling down with her.

(Y/N) groaned and winced when she felt her hands touch broken shards of glass on the ground. She then took notice of Yelena beside her, who was catching her breath with her head against the wall.

"Are you alright?" (Y/N) asked with concern laced in her voice.

"I'm fine." Yelena replied and stood up. "Let's go."

Her and (Y/N) walked down the stairs as Yelena took out the red capsules out of backpack, holding them with care on her hands as both of them stepped out of the building to find Natasha kneeling next to the woman's body, which had a weird burn on the side of her face.

"Do you believe me now?" Yelena asked.

"How many others?" (Y/N) questioned as she looked at her.

"Enough." Yelena said, turning around and starting to run away, with Natasha and (Y/N) following behind.

After stepping out of the building, Natasha, Yelena and (Y/N) all sprinted off toward the motorbikes all chained up against one wall, hoping to spot the one that belonged to Yelena.

"Which one is yours?" Natasha asked.

"Black. Brown seat." Yelena answered while she started to look for her keys in her backpack as they approached it.

"Where are my keys?"

Natasha threw the keys in the air and a caught them in her hand as she climbed into the front of the motorbike without a word. (Y/N) sat down on the bike after her while Yelena glared at Natasha.

"Ah, bitch." Yelena said.

"Language, Yelena." (Y/N) scolded.

Without any warning, a destroyed car flew across the street, causing (Y/N) to look up and feel the urge to leave the place as fast as possible. Natasha felt impatient as she saw how Yelena stood there watching the scene.

"Any day now." Natasha said.

Yelena climbed into the motorbike, her hands placing themselves in (Y/N)'s hips as the only way she could prevent herself from falling. Natasha started the bike and drove it out of its parking spot the exact moment a black tank crashed into the streets, following right behind them.

Yelena looked behind her as the tank destroyed anything in its path, not caring that it was too big for the small street.

Natasha kept driving, and (Y/N) had to hold on tightly on her hips to prevent herself from falling back as Natasha made many quick turns, trying to avoid being chased by another motorbike, which another woman was driving.

The woman followed behind them and shot at them, succeeding in damaging one of the wheels, making a hole in it and causing their motorbike to crash against the concrete and fall out of it, each of them landing on the middle of the road.

(Y/N) groaned but got up as she saw how a man got out of his car to question what had just happened when Yelena took out her gun and pointed it at him.

"Fantastic." Yelena said and she climbed into the car, sitting in the copilot's seat.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes but got in the car without a word, taking in the middle seat of the back.

"You can't just steal a guy's car." Natasha said while she got in the driver's seat.

"So you want me to chase him down and un-steal it?" Yelena replied sarcastically.

"Okay. Any time now, please. We're in a hurry." (Y/N) said once Natasha started the car and reversed it.

"Shut up." Natasha complained.

At the exact time, bullets made holes in the windows, causing them to break and shards of glass to fall all over them as Natasha finally drove the car away.

(Y/N) looked behind her to see how it was the exact same woman from before following behind them with a gun in hand, trying to shoot at them. The woman raised her gun and fired more shots at the back window, making  (Y/N) duck and cover her head to avoid getting harmed by the glass.

"Okay, you got a plan or shall we just stay duck-and-cover?" Yelena questioned once she saw how the pieces of glass were falling over (Y/N).

"Yeah, my plan was to drive us away." Natasha said.

"That's the worst plan ever." (Y/N) stated.

Yelena nodded in agreement and grabbed the steering wheel, moving it so the car could turn itself around as she opened her door. Without a warning, the door collided against a pole, causing it to be ripped out of the car and striking the woman in the motorbike.

Turning the car back around, Yelena panted as she said, "You're welcome."

Natasha kept driving without a word when (Y/N) noticed how a car flew over their heads with more shards of glass falling into her. (Y/N) turned her head back, wanting to see who caused it to spot the same tank that was following them before.

"Shit. He's back." (Y/N) said.

The tank was destroying every car that was passing right in front of it, not caring at all about the damage it was causing. All of the sudden, the familiar figure came out of the tank, raising a bow and an arrow in the air.

Natasha noticed this and turned back to (Y/N) and Yelena. "Put your seat belts on."

"You're such a mom." Yelena complained.

"Yes, mom." (Y/N) responded sarcastically.

Even with their complaints, they still followed her order, grabbing the seatbelt and adjusting it tightly around them.

(Y/N) turned back just in time to see how the figure fired their arrow at the car, which if immediately flew to the bottom of the car and  exploded.

The explosion caused the car to fly into the air and flip around without any warning. Once the car was returning back to the ground, it fell into the tank it was thrown back into the inside of a subway station.

People screamed and ran back when they saw how a flipped over car was falling back into the stairs, seeing how damaged the car was and how it landed in the middle of the station.

People approached carefully when they spotted three women inside the damaged car. (Y/N)'s nose was bleeding and her head was throbbing, but that didn't stop her from carefully exiting the car to try to help Natasha and Yelena.

Natasha made it out without many damage, but Yelena was the one who had a blood dripping over her hand, causing (Y/N) and Natasha to try to help her.

"(Y/N), Natasha, no." Yelena groaned.

Yelena crawled out of the car, grabbing a piece of cloth from her bag. "I think I'm bleeding. I'm. . ."

Yelena tried to wrap the cloth around her arm but Natasha stopped her.

"No. Not now, trust me."

Natasha grabbed both (Y/N) and Yelena's hands and pushed them through the crowd, running away once she saw how the figure was slowly descending from the stairs.

Natasha, (Y/N) and Yelena ran and slid through the middle of the electric staircases, ignoring the glances people were giving them. They ducked their heads and rolled down on the ground the exact moment the attacker threw their shield at them.

Natasha quickly pulled them inside the vents, hoping that the attacker would forget about them and give up in finding them. Yelena groaned in pain as she tugged and wrapped the cloth around her arm, causing (Y/N) to look at her worriedly.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Yeah." Yelena said and she turned to Natasha. "Great plan. I love the part where I almost bled to death."

She then looked around her surroundings, noticing how it seemed cleaned up and more spacious than any vent.

"This is cozy."

Natasha and (Y/N) shared a glance.

"Barton, (Y/N) and I spend two days hiding out up here." Natasha said.

"They were the best days of my life," (Y/N) said without enthusiasm.

"Who the hell is that guy?" Natasha asked.

"Dreykov's special project." Yelena explained. "He can mimic anyone he's ever seen. It's like fighting a mirror. Dreykov only deploys him for top-priority missions."

"This doesn't make any sense." Natasha said.

"Well, the truth rarely makes sense when you omit key details."

"What is that supposed to mean?" (Y/N) asked.

"You didn't say one word about Dreykov's daughter. You killed her."

"We had to." Natasha said. "I needed her to lead us to Dreykov."

(Y/N) closed her eyes as she remembered that day, it had haunted her since it happened, it was even used against her to manipulate her. The guilt consumed her from the inside, she didn't want to be that person anymore, she wanted to prove that she could change for the better.

"Drekov's daughter was colateral damage," Natasha's voice knocked her off her thoughts. "I needed her to be sure."

"And here you are, not so sure." Yelena said.

"We needed out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 22.2K 141
Includes โ€ข Steve โ€ข Tony โ€ข Thor โ€ข Bruce โ€ข Natasha โ€ข Clint โ€ข Pietro โ€ข Wanda โ€ข Bucky โ€ข Peter โ€ข Loki โ€ข Sam โ€ข T'Challa Please vote, and comment it...
422 43 11
"๐จ๐ก ๐ ๐จ๐" ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ...
259K 7.2K 22
โ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
89.9K 3.6K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...