✾𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞...

By Novellafanfics

𝘈 𝘛𝘰𝘬𝘺𝘰 𝘙𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘹 𝘍𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤 Shiori Hanma (which is YOU in the... More

✾One-Reincarnation❃
✾Two-Problems✾
✾Three-Open up✾
✾Four-Change the storyline✾
✾Five-Let's make a deal✾
✾Six-Shinichiro Sano✾
✾Seven-First Generation✾
✾Eight-Change of Plans✾
✾Nine-Lies✾
✾Ten-Family✾
✾11-Black Dragon's Gemstone✾
✾Twelve-Fight Back✾
✾Thirteen-Izana Kurokawa✾
✾Fourteenth-Playdate✾
✾Fifteen-Special✾
✾Sixteen-This is all for Shuji✾
✾Seventeen-Ice Cream✾
✾Eighteen-Going off course✾
✾Nineteen-Burdens✾
✾Twenty-Enough is Enough✾
✾Twenty One-Next plan✾
Clarifications And Questions
✾Twenty two-Kokonoi Hajime✾
✾Twenty Three-Same but different ✾
✾Twenty Four-Shopping time✾
✾Twenty Five-Favorite Color✾
✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾
✾Twenty Seven-The girl meets the Clown✾
✾Twenty Eight-Dreams✾
✾Thirty-The 1st division ✾
✾Thirty One- Acknowledge✾
✾Thirty Two-Stranger Danger✾
✾Thirty Three-Brother's care✾
✾Thirty Four-Unforseen✾
✾Thirty Five-Twist of Fate✾
✾Thirty Six-Foreboding✾
✾Thirty Seven-Sudden Visit✾
✾Thirty Eight-6th Squad Captain ✾
✾Thirty Nine-Unfortunate✾
✾Forty-Next Arc✾
✾Forty One-3rd Squad Captain ✾
✾Forty Two-Sudden Change✾
✾Forty Three-An old Story✾
✾Forty Four- Bitter tongue ✾
✾Fourty Five-The tiger and the snake✾
✾Fourty Six-Saving Baji✾
✾Fourty Seven-Save Baji II✾
✾Fourty Eight-Fireworks✾
✾Fourty Nine-Outcome✾
✾Fifty-Date with Baji Keisuke✾
✾Fifty One-Same goal different ending✾
✾Fifty Two-Plead to save✾
✾Fifty Three-Men in Black✾
✾Fifty Four-Your Last Smile✾
✾Fifty Five-The cake to your heart✾
✾Fifty Six-Things will get better✾
✾Fifty Seven-The past he keeps✾
✾Fifty Eight-Reunion✾
✾59.1-Shiba Siblings✾
✾59(Full) - It's been so long✾
✾Sixty-The Truth within the Secret✾
✾Sixty One-Is your help genuine?✾
❖Bonus Chapter - Bonten AU❖
❖Bonus chapter(2)-Bonten AU❖
✾Sixty Two-Suspicion✾
✾Sixty Three-Saved but...✾
✾Sixty Four-What about you?!✾
✾Sixty Five-Christmas Amends✾
✾Sixty Six-Wish✾
✾Sixty Seven-Meet up with Koko✾
✾Sixty Eight-Admit✾
✾Sixty Nine-New Future?✾
✾Seventy✾
✾Seventy One-What lies ahead✾
✾Seventy-two Surprise✾
✾Seventy Three-I'm here✾
✾Bonus Chapter (1)✾
✾Seventy Four-She chose...✾
✾Seventy Five-Scared to love✾
✾Seventy Six-Broken promise✾
✾Seventy Seven-His Queen✾
✾Seventy Eight✾
✾Seventy Nine - To you I hate/love✾
✾Eighty-Behind it all✾
✾Eighty one✾

✾Twenty Nine-The Queen tricks the Clown✾

16.9K 1.2K 1K
By Novellafanfics

◆____________________________◆

(3rd P.O.V.)

Date: October 4, 2003

-Playground-

"Tsk." Kisaki clicks his tongue as he sits down alone on the cobblestones underneath the tree. Kisaki admits that what he's doing right now isn't like his usual self and is considered stupid. Two hours have already passed, and the sun is starting to set, yet he is still willing to wait for that, weirdo.

A few hours ago he took out a book to kill some time while he waits, but he couldn't finish it. 'Did something happened to her..?' He thought to himself anxiously. Did she ditch him? Did something happen to her? What if she can't come? Was waiting for her a stupid idea?

All different kinds of questions were stirring themselves inside his head. He fished out his phone from his pocket to look at the time. It was already 5:20, and she still wasn't here. "Waiting here was a stupid idea..." He mumbled to himself as he was about to leave and returned his phone inside his pocket. But then he heard loud noises of someone running. He turned to the right to see who it is. And what a surprise, she actually came.

"Where were you? Did you know how long I-"Kisaki stopped midway on his sentence. Something is different. The girl in front of him was panting deeply. She bent down and placed her hands on her kneecaps, and tried to maintain her breathing. Her usual neat pony-tailed hair is now tangled up and messy.

The jacket that was usually tied around her waist is now embracing her whole body as she wears it, but it's covered in dirt and messed up. The skirt that is a part of her school uniform looks like it has also been rumpled. A red bruise on her right knee while a tiny wound on her left leg. "Sorry, I'm late..!" She laughs slightly.

"I bought some ice cream on my way here..!" She was still panting, but not worse than before. She walks towards Kisaki and handed him a vanilla ice cream. "I know you don't like sweets, but give it a try at least!" She smiled.

She isn't even putting any effort into the blazing red mark on her face with small smudges of dirt that looked like she was trying to wipe off. "Hey..what happe-" "Uuuugh! I'm so tired from all the running! Come on, sit here beside me!" She said as she sat down on the cobblestone and gestured her hand to Kisaki.

Kisaki had a troubled look on his face, but he went to her and sat beside her. Since when did he start caring about the weird girl beside him. The only girl he cares about is Hina and Hina alone. But I guess...she could be an exemption...after all. She's suffering the same as him in this world.

The girl was just busy licking on her chocolate ice cream as she pretends that nothing happened. She acted normal despite the throbbing pain on her knee and the stinging sensation on her cheek as she eats her ice cream. Kisaki didn't even start eating his own ice cream since his mind is troubled, and eating it would only make it worse.

Despite the girl enjoying her time eating the ice cream, the atmosphere was awkward as Kisaki stayed silent and stared at the food on his hand as it started to melt. "Mind explaining what happened to you?" He asks, trying to hide the tone of worry in his voice.

"Just got beat up here and there~," She said in a teasing tone as she continues to lick her ice cream. "By the way, you should really start eating your ice cream. It's starting to melt, ya know." She pointed out as the cream on Kisaki's ice cream cone slowly goes down to his hands. "Then I won't eat it." He said in disapproval, "Eh?" The girl faced him with a confused expression.

"If you're not going to specify your explanation, then there's no use for me to eat this," Kisaki stated as he let his own ice cream melt through his hands. The cream is already falling down to the ground as he let it go to waste. The girl irked, "Hmph! Fine then, do whatever you want!" She said as she looked the other way to avert his gaze.

Minutes later, Kisaki still didn't eat his ice cream, and the whole cream on top is starting to fall from its meltdown. The girl was starting to get more irritated, "If your not gonna eat it, then give it to me!" She demanded, but Kisaki shook his head and said, "No. You gave it to me, so it's mine, and you said I could do whatever I want with it."

Her face was starting to rage in red, and soon, she slowly blows up. "Ugh! Geez! Fine, I'll tell you!" She yelled. "I got beat up by my classmates in school." She stated as she finished the last cream inside the ice cream cone.

"But it's nothing special since this already happened to me more than once." She added as she munched on the ice cream itself. Kisaki stayed quiet for a moment. The girl looked at him and tried to see his eyes to lock eye contact. But the light of the sun sent is making his glasses glow a bit, but is refraining her from looking.

Kisaki already knows that she's constantly being bullied in school just like him, but at first, he couldn't care less since it wasn't his business to step in. "You got beaten up pretty bad." He chuckled, "Heh! Of course, I did!" The girl chuckled back. Then, once again, silence filled the air.

After a couple of seconds, the girl murmured something underneath her breath. "Ya know..." She started as Kisaki faced her. "I had fun hanging out with you!" She smiled with both of her eyes closed. Kisaki widens his eyes a bit under his glasses as the girl said those words to him. It shocked him. It came out of nowhere, so who wouldn't?

"To be honest, I did have some 50/50 weird intentions when I approached you. I only did it to kill some time...well, actually I did it to avoid encountering troublesome people who were following me back then." She sheepishly laughed as she stood up placing both of her hands behind, while looking up to the sky.

"Then...I realized that you were fun to hang out with!" She genuinely smiles in glee as she twirls to face him. "Sure, your a blockhead and is the most frustrating person I have ever met in my life!" She shrugged her shoulders with a smug smile on her face, making Kisaki irked in annoyance.

"But you're a pretty good listener." You added, "Despite your stern appearance, your pretty much a nice guy. You would listen to my ramblings while reading a book and pretending not to listen, even though you obviously are. And by the time I would leave, you would suddenly say mean things, but are actually hidden advices coming from you." You pointed out, gaining a shocked expression from his face.

The words you have said are true though. Every time you ramble about something in your life, whether it would be a lie just to get close to him. He would take it seriously and translate the words he wanted to say as a piece of advice turns into an insult or something mean. "You're weirder than I thought..." He chuckled slightly, trying to change the topic or something.

The red-orange light of the sun illuminated your surrounding as it set from above. The cold air passing onto your shoulders as your hair sways along with it. The sound of the tree's leaves ruffles above both of you as some fall onto the ground while the others danced with the wind. The silence between the two wasn't awkward. It was calming to the point it's getting too relaxed to stay.

"I'm moving."

"What?" Kisaki asks in confusion. "Starting tomorrow, I will be moving." You repeated with a smile plastered on your face. "I don't know where though, since it was also sudden from me when my dad suddenly called me saying that by the time I arrive at home. I needed to start packing my stuff because we were going to move." The girl stated as her brows started to furrow down and keeping her smile in check, trying not to make it crooked. "Sorry if it was also too sudden for you...that just makes us even, right?" She forced a gleeful smile on her face as she closed both of her eyes.

A heavy force suddenly befalls into the atmosphere around the both of you. Kisaki doesn't know why, but his chest suddenly got heavy and got tight. He clutched the center part of his uniform, which is near his chest, trying to find if there was something wrong with his body.

"...I really had fun with you, Glasses-kun." She said one more time as she opened your eyes to make eye contact with him.

!!!

"Hey! You're-" Kisaki couldn't finish his words as he stood up and froze in place.

Her oceanic blue eyes started releasing water droplets on her orbs unconsciously. She was stuck in a daze for a moment, then soon noticed the watery sensation in her eyes as it starts to slowly slide itself down to her cheeks.

She hurriedly wiped it off and apologized for suddenly acting weird. Kisaki didn't move nor even utter a word. He just stood still, not knowing what to do.

The girl laughed awkwardly as she tries to brighten up the mood with a smile on her face once again. "Hahahaha! Geez, the wind is such a pain sometimes, ya know!" She said with a stupid reason.

As the tears on her eyes were finally gone, she immediately grabbed her school bag and slung it onto her shoulder. "Welp! It was nice knowing ya! I hope we can see each other, again!" She cheered before she started running off to exit the playground. "Hey..! Wait!" Kisaki yelled as he chases her outside the playground.

Kisaki yelled once more for her to stop, so she did. She stopped on her tracks in front of him as Kisaki panted for some air.

He looked up at her with wide eyes, when she suddenly turns her head to face with a gentle smile on her face as the illuminating rays of light of the setting sun manifest behind her. Her dark raven-colored hair and oceanic blue eyes locked with his as they just stared at one another, not uttering a single word.

"Don't forget me...okay?"

Then, she runs off. Leaving Kisaki behind. Although he wanted to chase her, he refrained from doing that and just stood still.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

(Your P.O.V.)

As I ran, I glanced back behind me to see if he was chasing, but luckily he didn't. The street I'm at right now isn't too far but is far enough for him not to see me. I stopped in my tracks to take a short break and exhale more air for my lungs.

Sigh...seriously, my lacrimal glands must be exhausted from all that force I pulled into myself. Acting sad isn't something that's easy to do, especially crying.

But base on the expression he showed me moments ago means that the act I showed pulled off. I smile victoriously. To think, I was able to manage on presenting that kind of stunt to the one only Kisaki Tetta himself.

I chuckled as I stretched my arms into the air to release some steam in my body. All that effort of forcing Tadashi to beat me up really paid off.

-Flashback-

(3rd P.O.V.)

"I'm not doing it, Shi-chan!" Tadashi yelled in protest as he backs away only to get cornered at a wall by you. "Come on, Tada. It's only a slap. Just do it...maybe 4-5 times." You stated as you grabbed his left arm. "I told you that I'm not going to do it! Shuji nii-chan is gonna kill me if I do it!" He yelled once again. Minutes ago, you dragged him outside of the cafe and headed under the bridge of the city's lake.

"Don't worry, I'll make up an excuse to help you, so just do it already!" You demanded. Tadashi gulped as you began to grip harder on his left arm. "...Uuuugh Fine!" he finally agreed. You let go of his hand and said, "You better slap me hard." "It wouldn't be called a slap if I don't do it that way." He responded.

-Minutes later-

"As I thought, I can't do it." Tadashi covered his face with both of his hands to hide the shame. You groaned in annoyance as your furrowed your brows. You were wasting time, and your not even sure if Kisaki is still waiting for you at the playground. So you have no choice, but to slap yourself this time.

Tadashi just watched you as you continuously slap yourself on the cheek like a mad man. As you were done, you told Tadashi to pull out the string you bought a while ago. You ordered him to tie the start of the string on the light pole and he would hold onto the end of the string tightly. Making a horizontal line.

You ran as fast as you could and purposely tripped yourself over by the string, making a bruise on one of your knees and a small wound. At this rate, Tadashi is starting to think whether your a masochist or not.

-End of Flashback-

(Your P.O.V.)

Although, It was me who did all the work to beat myself up. Meh, at least I was able to fool Kisaki. I shrug my shoulders and started walking by myself, heading home.

"Heh..."

"...𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐧."

A/N: Hello everyone! Sorry for the late post of the chapter. I suddenly got lazy writing it halfway. 😅

In case for those who can't read the bold text on the last part. It says, "...I'll see you in 2 years from now, Clown."

I hope you guys enjoyed reading today's chapter! (≡^∇^≡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 11K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...