𝒯𝓇𝑜𝓅𝒽𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝒻𝑒

blackgirlwhoreads tarafından

[UNEDITED] "So the basis of the arrangement is I will pay for your last three years of medical school, pay yo... Daha Fazla

Cast
Capitulo 1
Capitulo 2
Capitulo 3
Capitulo 4
Capitulo 5
Capitulo 6
Capitulo 7
Capitulo 8
Capitulo 9
Capitulo 10
Capitulo 11
Capitulo 12
Capitulo 12.5
Capitulo 13
Capitulo 14
Capitulo 15
Capitulo 16
Capitulo 17
Capitulo 18
Capitulo 19
Capitulo 20
Capitulo 21
Capitulo 22
Capitulo 23
Capitulo 24
Capitulo 25
Capitulo 26
Capitulo 27
New Visuals
Capitulo 28
Capitulo 29
Capitulo 30
Capitulo 31
Capitulo 32
Capitulo 33
Capitulo 34
Capitulo 35
Capitulo 36
Capitulo 37
-Penthouse-
Capitulo 38
Capitulo 39
Capitulo 40
Capitulo 41
Capitulo 42
Capitulo 43
Capitulo 44
Capitulo 45
Capitulo 46
Capitulo 47
Capitulo 48
Capitulo 49
Capitulo 50
Capitulo 51
Capitulo 52
Capitulo 53
Capitulo 54
Capitulo 55
Capitulo 56
Capitulo 58
Capitulo 59
Capitulo 60
Capitulo 61
Capitulo 62
Capitulo 63
Capitulo 64
Capitulo 65
Capitulo 66
Capitulo 67
Capitulo 68
Capitulo 69
Capitulo 70

Capitulo 57

6.4K 310 42
blackgirlwhoreads tarafından

Lennox POV

Beckham returned to our suite shortly after I did holding our sleeping children, one in each arm. My little ass could not carry them both at the same time but it makes sense that he can especially considering his bicep is the practically the size of my head.

"Awe, poor things tired themselves out huh?" I stood up from the couch taking Jayce-Lynn from Beckham's arms so he could put the baby down. "Welp there go our dinner plans."

We were supposed to meet up with everyone at a restaurant downstairs for "family time". Which obviously is not happening now, we can't exactly leave our two small children alone in this suite and I don't want to wake either of them up and risk them running around for half the night, refusing to go back to sleep.   

"I'm sure your family will understand." Beckham responded as I carried Jayce to the bedroom, removing her shoes before tucking her into the large king-sized bed.

For this suite to be as large as it is, it only came with one bedroom. Which feels extremely impractical but we make it work. Jayce doesn't mind, we all know how excited she gets to sleep in beds that are larger than hers.

"Plus.." Beckham mumbled coming up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, having gotten the sleeping baby settled in his bassinet. "I'm trying to put you to sleep next."

I couldn't help but laugh. He has to be joking right? "Beckham nothing is happening in this giant ass, open-concept room that we share with our children. What if Knox wakes up?"

The baby is truly the wildcard in this situation. Knox has this inexplicable aversion to sleeping through the night. There will be nothing wrong with him and yet he'll rise at 2 in the morning squealing and laughing as though it's time to play.

"I guess we'll have to be quick then." He shrugged in reply only causing my scowl to deepen.

"Nice try, De Loughrey." I let out a laugh, unraveling his arms from my waist. "I'm gonna go run a bath."

"Can I join?" Beckham called from behind me as I sauntered towards the bathroom. Immediately causing me to pause, whipping back around to face him.

"Hell no."

"That's too bad... I packed your vibrator."

That statement peaked my interest. He packed my what now? Next time he ought to lead with that, why carry on with all that nonsense when he could've gotten straight to the point.

"Ummm, I've reconsidered." A smirk spread across the billionaire's lips immediately. I've really got to stop giving into him. He's so damn arrogant.

"Fuck Len." Beckham had his bottom lip tucked between his lips, failing miserably at trying to muffle his cries of pleasure.

If I wasn't preoccupied I probably would've laughed. He was the one talking big shit but now he can't keep quiet. How ironic.

Instead I bobbed my head back and forth along the length of his shaft even faster, using my hands to work what I was unable to fit inside my mouth. Completely intent on making Beckham unravel.

"I can't take it anymore, I need to be inside you." He let out a groan tossing his head back.

I didn't say anything in response, but was okay quite surprised when Beckham removed himself from my mouth. I glanced up at him through my eyelashes, my expression laced with confusion. "I wasn't done."

Beck grabbed a hold of my arm, helping me off of the ground. He wasn't rough at least not yet. "Turn around and put your hands on the mirror."

I fought the urge to roll my eyes. He could've at least said please and even though it went against every fiber of my being... I turned around and leaned over the counter, placing my hands on the mirror. The action forcing my back into a deep arch, exactly the way Beckham likes it.

We have an agreement— I give Beckham what he wants in the bedroom, and he gives me what I want... In general. He's free to live out all his little Christian Grey-esque fantasies despite the fact that I do not possess a submissive bone in my body. It's not that I enjoy the sex because I do, Beckham can sling some dick but I could simply do without the imbalanced power dynamics.

"You look so fucking sexy, look at yourself gorgeous." He prompted whispering in my ear as he trailed his finger down the curve of my spin. I watched our reflections in the mirror as he positioned himself behind me, placing one hand on the small of my back for leverage.

Beckham thrust himself inside of me in one fatal swoop, damn near sending my head crashing into the counter as his pelvis slammed into me. "Oh—" Before the cry could even fully escape my lips Beckham's free hand was covering my mouth, functioning as a gag while simultaneously forcing my head to be lifted back up so my eyes were trained on him. 

Beckham worked himself in and out of me hard and fast. Though I should be accustomed to his roughness by now, I'm not. I found myself straining on my tippy toes desperately trying to remain on my feet. While my hands placed on the cold glass left me without anything to grab on to, which led me to substituting with the use of my teeth allowing them to sink into Beckham's palm. He didn't even flinch, he only moved his hand from the small of my back to grab ahold of my hip driving into me with even more force.

I could literally feel my wetness dripping down my thighs. I'm so glad we're in the bathroom because I already know I'm making a fucking a mess. 

"Look at you taking it so well." Beckham cooed and I swear I nearly came right then. I let my head fall back onto his shoulder but that only earned me a hard slap on my ass. "Not yet. Grab the vibrator." He nodded to the pink bullet vibrator that lay on the bathroom counter.

I tentatively let my right hand drop from the mirror, grabbing the small device. My eyes meeting Beckham's awaiting for further instructions, he stilled his thrusts inside of me for just a brief moment. "You know where to put it." He mumbled before starting to move once again.

I turned the vibrator on pressing it against my clit the sensation causing me to let out a scream that not even Beckham's hand could muffle. He squeezed the sides of my cheeks just enough to prevent any more sounds from being able to escape my mouth and while it was uncomfortable, it wasn't painful.

Which meant I couldn't scream when Beckham hit my g-spot. Tears welled up in my eyes as my breathing became heavier and my body still attempted to let out cries, despite my brain knowing it was an impossible feat.  

"Lennox you better not fucking come." Beckham grunted out and those words did cause me to actually cry. Adding insult to injury, he bit his lip holding back a moan of his own before releasing his load inside of me, staring straight into my eyes the entire time. Just when my legs began to shake, on the verge of giving out did he finally utter the magic word. "Come."

I came so hard, I nearly blacked out. Biting into Beckham's palm so hard that I'm surprised I didn't draw blood. Only to be utterly mortified when somewhere through my fog of ecstasy I was able to make out the sound of liquid crashing against the tile floor.

"Holy shit." Beckham's chuckles were the next sound that filled my ears. "You just squirted."

"Why are you like this?!" I frown my nose scrunched up in disgust watching Knox continue to blow bubbles with his spit. Ever since he's discovered this newfound ability he hasn't stopped and it's fucking gross.

By some sort of miracle Knox and Jayce stayed sleep through Beckham and I's escapades and Knox didn't even wake up until after we had taken a shower, cleaned up, and I had taken a short nap. Which put his wake up time right around 10 PM.

"He's a boy, he's just doing what boys do." Beckham laughed grabbing a bib to wipe up our son's mess, knowing the disdain I possess for bodily fluids.

"Uh Uh. That's not an excuse. We don't subscribe heteronormative, patriarchal gender norms in this household."

"Fine then he's being a baby." Beckham rolled his eyes playfully, "Babies spit."

This is exactly why we aren't having another. Diapers are one thing, but with spitting I reach my limit. It's not like spitting-up because they can't control that but he's just sitting here electively slinging his drool all over the place. I cannot.

"Ew! Okay I've had enough. It's your turn." I shook my head grimacing at the glob of saliva that now rested upon my forearm.  Knox only erupted into a fit of giggles as I handed the infant over to his father. I'm so glad he finds this to entertaining. He probably did that shit on purpose.

I stood up crossing the room to retrieve a baby wipe from the diaper bag. At the same time the electronic lock on the front door to the room flashed green, indicating that Brandt was letting himself into the suite. It had to be Brandt by process of elimination, he's the only other person with a key.

"Are y'all naked?!" Brandt called out with his hands over his eyes as he entered the room.

"Keep your voice down. Jayce-Lynn is sleeping."

"Oop, my bad. It's all clear babe." Brandt turned over his shoulder before walking further into the room, revealing Ayah who was trailing behind him with to-go containers in her arms.

"We brought you guys something back from the restaurant when we heard you had to stay back cause of the kids."

"Aw that's so sweet! Thank you so much." I beamed, going over to Ayah to take the boxes from her. "Bubs, pay them back."

"Why?" Beckham scrunched his face together, "Brandt is literally on my payroll, he paid for that with my money."

"You're an asshole. I will pay you back, let me grab my purse hold on one second." I set the boxes down on the table, heading back to the bedroom to retrieve my wallet.

"When did Len go back to work?" I could hear Beck ask Brandt, they really need to keep their voices down. I should not be able to hear them back here. Luckily Jayce is a hard sleeper.

"Kinda... She's an influencer now. She wasn't really left with many options, she would have been getting her stipend from her clinical studies but she's on academic probation now so..."

It didn't take long for me to return with about $100 in cash, I handed the money to Ayah because dinner for two should not have been more than that. It's not like she brought back drinks or appetizers.

"I apologize for Beckham's terrible manners. We're still working on that."

I took a seat back down on the couch, this time with the box of food in my lap. I opened up the container to be pleasantly surprised when I found a Wagyu beef burger loaded with cheese, bacon and mushrooms along with a side of truffle fries. I love rich people food.

"Best friend you truly know my heart. Thank you."

"Actually I ordered." Ayah interjected, "The burger was supposed to be for Beckham and I got you a lobster roll..."

"Yeah, this is mine now." I shrugged my shoulders, grabbing ahold of the stacked burger taking a large bite out of it. Before Beckham was able to respond he was cut off by the sound of phone ringing. "Bubs can you get that for me please?"

My hands were like dripping in burger grease and I had no intentions of pausing my meal to answer the phone at a quarter to 11.

Beckham shifted Knox in his arms so he could grab my phone and keep it away from the child who suddenly became interested in the device as well. Knox is such a little busy body.

As Beckham answered the phone his entire demeanor shifted and his energy fell considerably.
"Why do you look like that?" I furrowed my eyebrows together but he didn't respond to me. He only told the person on the other line that he would let me know before handing up the phone.

"Beck. Seriously? What was that you're acting super weird."

"Lennox... We have to cut the trip short, everyone is going back home."

"Why?"

Beckham took the to-go container from my lap setting it down on the coffee table. "Princess.. That was Miles on the phone, Ms. April had a stroke. He just received the call from the hospital alerting him."

My breath hitched in my throat. It suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe. I never thought about anything to Ms. April, after losing everything the last thing a person wants to dwell is the thought of losing someone else. And Ms. April she's really the only family I have left.

Y'all hate me, I knowwww. I'm terrible. I didn't even think I was gonna take the story in this direction, but then it just felt right. Poor Lennox really can't catch a break and I'm the one who keeps doing it to her.
A mess, truly.🤣 At least y'all got that bomb sex scene.
Anyways, vote, comment, all that jazz.
~Lee

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

411 22 17
* #1 in Interracialmarriage* This book contains very strong language and well-detailed sex scenes. Read at your own risk. "Ari, I know what you ar...
116K 4.9K 71
Paris teaches toddlers, she was orphaned at a young age and that has made her guarded and stole all the hope she has of having a happily ever after...
661K 25K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
25.8K 853 21
***WARNING: MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT*** A 7-part miniseries book, about a young-single man name Derek Mitchell. A Financial Analysts and the best one at...