My Papa's...harem!? (Helltake...

By KycerLemon_ThySecond

You went home to your old town, visiting your father, his not your biological father but his your father, Hel... More

Explanation
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 1
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 2
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 3
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 4
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 5
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 6
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 7
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 8
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 9
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 10
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 11
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 12
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ยนยณ
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 15
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 16
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 17
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 18
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 19
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 20 (Part 1)
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 20 (Part 2)
Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 21

Chapter ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 14

10K 310 205
By KycerLemon_ThySecond

Daniel closed the door behind him, he let out a tired sigh, he just finished a meeting with the shareholders and it didn't ended well. Ever since the company's CEO left for her vacation and left Daniel on charge, he thought everything would go smoothly like how his boss does her work.

It didn't.

He head towards his desk and sat down, grabbing his mug and chugging down the cold coffee that he left for the meeting. He lost count of how many coffee drank, probably 3 or 4? Who knows. He needed those coffee to keep his eyelids open, he can't believe that her boss has this many files to signature and this many meetings to attend, and not to mention her boss's ex fiance, Eros, has been bugging him to know the whereabout of her boss.

That guy's a nut

He opened his laptop and sighed at the sight of piled emails on his notification. She's her right hand man, but what the hell, how did she manage all of this.

Daniel thought about asking for help from the other employee or ask the CEO herself to come back. But his pride wouldn't let him, he wanted to finish this, he wanted to prove himself to her.

He still thinks he drank 4 coffee's.

"CERBERUS! STAY GIRL, STAY!" you shouted as you run, running as you held the tennis ball, you have no idea what just happened, but when you picked up the ball Infront of Cerberus, their eyes shined in excitement and thus, began chasing you.

You skip down the stairs, you met Lucifer on the way, the demon girl step aside when she saw you rushing down in panic, in confusion, she looked behind you and saw the cause of your frantic running. Cerberus with shining eyes jump over the stairs and landed next on the floor, on all fours start running towards you again, making you yelp and kick the door open leading outside.

"H-help!" You yelled seeing your father, crouching down as he cut weeds in front of porch. Your father look worried and confused but when he saw the ball in your hand it click to him. "Th-throw it!" He instructed. "Where!?" You said and circle around the tree, Cerberus still on your tail.

"A-aahh...Ah! throw it back inside the house!" With a last whine you faced the door and throw the ball, it went inside the door, bouncing to the living room. Cerberus is quick to chase it, after just a few second, the three fought over the ball and began biting each other.

"Hey idiots stop it" Lucifer slap the back of their heads, making them freeze and stop, dropping the ball from their mouth to the ground.

You sat down under the shades of the tree you went circling earlier, suddenly running after waking up really shouldn't be happening to you. Your father just chuckled at your state, all tired and sweaty. You look like a kid who went outside to play with the others. Brings back good memories.

"Go back inside and take a bath, I apologize for Cerberus behavior, I forgot to warn you about things you should and shouldn't do around them" he said picking the weeds out.

"She's really like a dog" you muttered.

"Yeah, she's an animal alright" the way your father said it feels like it has other meaning, but you didn't press on because you don't want to know, it's their life and privacy.

Going back inside you heard Lucifer scolding Cerberus in the kitchen, you didn't bother to talk since you felt uncomfortable drenching in sweat. Heading towards the bathroom, you remove all your clothing , placing them on top of the washer, to your surprise you saw Malina clothes on top of them but no sight of her in the bathroom. You paid no mind about it and enter the showers.

"Uh-uhm"

"Jesus-" you turn around quickly, almost slipping on the wet tiles, you saw Malina behind you, naked. A faint blush appeared on your cheeks.

"Ma-ma-ma-malina! I-i didn't know you were here!" You exclaim covering your body, it didn't really work when it comes to the chest but you tried.

"My clothes were outside (y/n)" she said, despite the flustered state, she look at you deadpan.

"I-i ah..I thought you left them, besides the door isn't lock...!" You tried for you defense but Malina look at you as If your a try hard pervert.

"Mhm...sure" she said and walk pass you, turning on the shower and continue to wash her body. You stood there frozen, unable to do anything, not that really, you just have no idea what to do now.

"I don't mind showering with someone" she said, not facing you and continue to do what she's doing.

"I-i see" you stammered, you don't mind it as well but knowing an alone time with one of your papa's girl, this bath will end up being a hardcore sex later.

Or not.

The both of you left the shower, no flirting, no kissing nor fucking, nothing sexual happened, just two woman bathed together. And it kinda...frustrate you? Truly that is a weird feeling to have. But you expect her to be horny or something, at least give a hint that she's interested to you or your body.

But none.

'Mhm...I guess not everyone is easily swoon' You thought sighing, drying yourself with a towel, your back facing Malina.

The demon girl blush at the sight of your body, blood rush to her cheeks as she eyed you top to bottom. She couldn't believe she had shower with you, her mind is going crazy! If she didn't control herself back in the shower you could have been walking limp in daylight.

You crouch down grabbing the panties that fell on the ground, Malina tilt her head to the side to see more, at least just a little...bit...more

"Malina"

"⛧ Í̸̳̝̄́'̴̣͎̣̞̽̅̋͛m̴͙̎̉̓ ̵͖͔̗̈́͊̈́̔͝n̵̯̰͆̅o̵̼͛̈́͌t̵̜̳̝̙̀̍ ̴͕͖̖̞́̈́̾͘͝l̸͔̈́͐̑͜o̶̘̠͗̇̃ͅợ̸̊́́̈́ͅk̵͙̙̔̑ͅi̴̜͔̻̰̊̿n̸̦͉̈g̷̯̱͔̼̮̾̓!̵͓̞̆̔͗͗̎ͅ ψ"

You blink in confusion, taken a back by that sudden...chant? It wasn't clear at all for you, it's like something out of this world.

"U-uhm..." You saw Malina avert her eyes from you, you look down seeing you're not really hiding anything, fully exposed for Malina. You felt embarrassed but you didn't cover your body like how you reacted earlier in the shower, a part of you is happy that she's flustered about seeing your curves knowing you still got it and a part of you just, annoyed about earlier that she didn't go wild on you like others.

"What's the matter? We took a shower together, there's no reason to be embarrassed now" you said giggling.

"I...I didn't really look at your body...I don't see the need to" she said softly, facing the washer to grab her clean clothes. You pouted and walk towards her, this send Malina in panic looking at you, you cornered her to the wall, grab her hands and place them under your chest. "Come on feel them, there is no need to be embarrassed"

Malina hand tremble, she's touching them, she's finally touching them! Every night she would glance at you, seeing you sleep with Cerberus all over you, she watch how your chest raise gently when you breath, she thought...how it would feel in her hand, would it be warm? Finally, she knows the answer and truly they are warm and soft under her palm.

You look at Malina, her eyes is wide like a deer, her face is red like tomato, her hands are trembling with her heavy breathing, is she holding back? Satan forbid she do or is she just too nervous to move them?

"Malina?" You called out to her, she blink a few times before gulping down the saliva that built up in her mouth.

'i-it's now or never...'  Malina thought. 'Besides, she's inviting me'

With a heavy exhale, she gently squeeze them, making sure not to be hard or anything that will hurt your chest. It didn't make you feel any pleasure but seeing Malina expression fills you with satisfaction. She rub them gently side to side, she's unbelievably careful when fondling your breast.  It almost pissed you off, but prefer not to force her to rush things. After all, out of all the girls, Malina seems to be the introvert one.

"Yes...just like that...feel them" you said with a heavy breathing, her finger tips is so close from touching your nipples. Malina's palm brush through your nipples making you flinch, you sighed finally feeling a little pleasure from the contact.

Malina saw your expression and began to continuously brush --this time, her thumb-- on top of your nipple, circling around them and pinching them, it made you let out a soft moan. Am addicting tone to Malina's ear.

'Sh-she's going to keep on teasing me...isn't she..?'  you look at Malina who looked back as well, her pupils deeply staring to your eyes. Instead of submitting yourself to her play, you refuse for now.

"Do more Malina...my cat down there is feeling lonely...can you pet it?" You said, boldly looking at Malina who's face red as tomato.

"Wi-with pleasure.." To your surprise, Malina knelt Infront of you, lifting your left leg and placing them on her shoulder, you didn't  expect she would dig in quickly.

'h-hold on just a mome-' "Ah Fuck" you moaned softly, you held her head and push her face deeper to get her give you good lapping.

Malina tongue is warm and...long? She played with your clit, sucking and circling her tongue on it, then nibbling it. She push her tongue tongue only to slide out up to clit and nibbling it, your mind almost went hazy for how good she is. Malina look up to you, wanting to see your expression and she was happy to see your face, pleasure written all over it.

But she wanted to see more.

You yelp when Malina stand up and pick you up, placing you on stop of the washer and spreading your legs, you didn't get to say anything when her mouth goes back to working, her tongue entering you, Malina didn't waste any of it and gets a good taste of your juice, flowing that it drips on the floor. You are so wet, wet for her. Malina couldn't hide the excitement she's feeling.

She pull her tongue out and focused on your clit once again, putting it in her mouth, her tongue flickering rapidly on it making you jolt and grab onto the washer.

"O-..oh shit..Mal-malina...god" you rolled your eyes tilting your head to the side, one of your hand grab her head and gently push it for more, Malina got the idea, she pushes two finger in, the wetness of your pussy helped a lot as it enter easily, you gasp, Malina pump her finger incredibly fast, leaving you to cover your mouth and held back the moan that tried escaping from your lips.

The sound her pumping fingers making echoed in the room, your heavy breathing could be clearly heard along with Malina's mouth licking and slurping your pussy. You look at her with hazy eyes, tears attempting to let out, panting as drool drip from your lips to your chin.

"K-kiss me..." You panted heavily, Malina halted for a second, blushing furiously, before nodding and leaning to your face, you grab her nape and pull her close, your lips connecting, your quick to open your mouth for her, her tongue going in rolling  with yours. Her fingers pump faster making you moan in the kiss. You felt a knot in your stomach, signaling your close.

Malina felt the sudden tightness around her fingers, she didn't waste anytime and move her finger faster, pumping it in and out making you almost scream in pleasure but thanks to the kiss it held back and only whimpers came out. Your legs wrap around Malina's waist, feeling the climax getting close.

"Mwa--Malinahh~...I'm cumming..!"  You said in the kiss, closing your eyes shut, finally cumming in her hands, your juice dripping down on the floor. Malina and you kissed deeply only to pull away from each other for air, slowly , she pulled her finger out and licking them Infront of you, you chuckle and lightly punch her shoulder.

"You taste amazing" she said with a grin, you blushes and push her shoulder and off of you, you jump down from the washer your legs tremble a bit but you can walk.

"U-uhm (y/n).." you turn around. "Yes?"

"If you don't mind...can we do this again...next time of course" Malina said as she fiddle with her fingers, looking away.

You blush "Su-sure..! Ju-just don't tell the others about this"

"Certainly!"

You sat down on the couch feeling your legs still trembling though only for a little bit, Malina said that she has to go on an errand so she left after your...moment with her in the bathroom. You felt your phone vibrate on your hand, you didn't get to check it earlier because you were busy wearing your clothes. You unlock it and saw almost above 10 messages in your inbox.

It all came from Daniel, notifying that there are problems with the shareholders and things need to be settled with Eros.

"Fuck ..." You sighed, you've seen this coming, you just didn't expect to happen sooner. Daniel is a still inexperienced when it comes to handling your works , you really shouldn't have put all the work load on his shoulder.

You need to head back.

Dialing his number, Daniel is quick to answer it. "H-hello ma'am?"

"I saw your messages, I'm coming back, book me a flight" you said straight forward, Daniel panic for a second before saying yes and ending the call. After a few minutes you receive the schedule of your flight, just an hour left before the flight.

Helltaker, after finishing his lawn mowing, saw you head upstairs, he followed suit and saw you start to gather your things, not the clothes but your essentials. "Where are you heading?"

"A-ah! Papa...ahm ..it's work" you said grabbing your shades from the nightstand and putting it inside your bag. "But it won't take long!"

"What happened..?" He ask worried. "There are just things that needs to be agreed upon and things to settled with...n-nothing serious, really"

"You're not in trouble are you?... because you left for me.." you look at him with wide eyes, you can't have your father worrying about you. "No no no! Papa, I'm not in trouble, it's just a...a problem that sprout out of nowhere! Don't worry, I'll be back soon as possible" you said kissing his cheeks.

"Bye papa....and don't worry about me going to the airport! I can handle myself" you said and kissed his right cheek, your father nod and patted your shoulder.

"Be safe (y/n)" you nod and left the room, rushing towards the front door but Pandemonica grab your wrist pulling you.

"Where are you going?" She looks bewildered but aggressive.

"Monica! I need to leave to fix something, please tell the others about my absence" you said and kissed her cheeks and smiled before leaving the house and calling out a taxi.

Pandemonica didn't utter a word as she watch you get in the taxi and drove away.

"Be safe..." She muttered

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

UHM hi 👁️👁️
Been a while huh, finally found time to do this.

And yes it's malina's turn in this chapter. Also, I don't know if I've said this before, English is my second language so if there are Grammar error feel free to correct me and I'll edit them, I don't want my readers to have seizure when reading my stories.

Anyway don't forgot to vote, comment and follow me! Lots of of from me❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 302 10
(Y/n) is a young man, who decided to visit his father after his house burned down and to his surprise, his old man has got himself a harem of demons...
184 0 3
The story 80 years after the Helltaker escaped from Hell with a Harem of Sharply Dressed Demon Girls plus a curious angel... Helltaker lived his life...
42.6K 679 12
Bryce Romano is a 28 year old Police Detective that was just trying to do his job as best as he can and just make it through life. That all changed w...
713K 11.1K 48
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DIE AND REBORN AS A STEPPING STONE OF THE PROTAGONIST AND HOW WILL YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY 1st dxd 1 st devil 1 st rias 1 st h...