R•A•I•N

By Writtenbylashayy

~Season one ~ "When the rain hit the ground and the dirt turn to mud When the loyalty get real you treat yo h... More

•Prolouge•
Pilot - episode •1•
Ep•1•
Ep•1•
Ep•1•
Interest meeting- episode •2•
Ep •2•
Ep •2•
Clouded - episode •3•
Ep •3•
Ep•3•
Ep •3•
Trapped- episode •4•
Ep•4•
Ep•4•
Escape Route - Ep •5•
Ep •5•
Ep •5•
Side kick - ep•6•
Ep•6•
Ep •6•
Partners - Ep •7•
Ep•7•
Ep•7•
boss - Ep •8•
Ep •8•
Ep •8•
Kiss - Ep • 9•
Ep•9•
Ep •9•
Lovers and friends - Ep•10•
Ep•10•
Ep •10•
Tonight - Ep•11•
Ep•11•
Ep•11•
Just friends not lovers- Ep•12•
Ep•12•
Ep •12•
Cake - Ep•13•
Ep •13•
Bestfriend - Ep •14•
Ep •14•
Ep •14•
Rain- Ep•15•
Ep •15•
Ep •15•
•Epilouge •
RAIN 2

Ep •2•

4.9K 275 454
By Writtenbylashayy

I twirl around the pole bouncing along with the beat while i perform for some men standing around the stage set throwing bills at me every time i drop my ass or flash a smile their way .This is my last performance of the night and I've already made enough money to be set for the entire week .

The men in the club are so obsessed with my face and body that I don't need to do much dancing in order to get paid . All i need to do is give them the fantasy that they have a chance and boom a quick band in my lap . That's the only pro about this job . Taking advantage of these horny ass men .

"Damn ma " I hear under me feeling a hard slap on my ass making me jump

"Aye nigga keep yo muthafucking hands to yo self "I hear a loud voice warn the man while he rolls his eyes throwing some more money slouching in his seat

"Thank you " I nod at the security guard who spoke while does the same and stands there at full attention. Thank god dess got him to keep an eye on my set cause these men been acting up all night . It's definitely time for me to go .

"Oh shittttt everybody put your glasses up we got a special guest in the building ! " I hear the dj yell over the mic getting everyone's attention " yall make some noise for my nigga King vonnnnnn!" He screams and people start to cheer . I recognize the name and shift my eyes over to the front of the building to see the one and only von walking into the club . What is he doing here ... again ?

I watch him speak to a couple people and nod to the music as he scans the crowd as if he's looking for someone who I'm assuming is dess .

She said she knows him personally and by personally I'm going to assume it's because she pleases him when he comes in here cause I'm pretty sure he gives a good tip . Money and the other one . Oh my god jayda shut the hell up .

I laugh to myself and continue my dance , collecting all the money I can glancing at Von a few times seeing him still searching . I wish I could keep my eyes off of him longer than two seconds but for some reason everything about him is so interesting. Even his walk . It's like he stands out on accident , the shit is definitely a sight to see .

"Oop " I mumble to myself as Our eyes connect then quickly look away for a second feeling weird . He's probably tired of seeing me by now . Wonder if he's going to act like a stranger today .

I look back up and see him still staring at me then holds his hand up waving me over . Not only did a bunch of chills just shoot down my back but my nerves shoot through the roof . There's no way I'm talking to him today , especially after last night . Kentrell embarrassed me , I embarrassed myself , and he acted like he didn't know me . I'm not doing and I'm definitely not dancing for him he better find dess .

I look away and see him out my peripheral still waving until I ignore him long enough for him to stop . I oh so badly want to have at least one more conversation with him but dess's words keep replaying in the back of my head . There's no reason for me to have contact with him what so ever .

Yes , I'm basically infatuated and can't keep him out of my head but that's just where he'll have to stay until I find something else to think about . I can't fall for another one of his kind , you see where I ended up .

"Ayo ayo " the dj starts again on the mic " will my lovely lady rain make her way to table six " he says causing me to furrow my eyebrows . "Again will my beautiful lady rain make her way to table six , thank you "I look up at the dj booth and see von standing next to him smirking at me .

I know this niggaa did not just make the dj announce to the entire club to get my attention.Is he crazy?

I step off the stage letting the security guard collect my money for me while I make my way to table six as he does the same not breaking eye contact with me one time . What will I even say ? What does he want ? Maybe he's looking for dess and is going to ask me where she is cause I can't think of anything else we could possibly have to talk about other than that dreadful dinner last night and I would like to keep that out my head . Whatever it is it must be important though since he made it known to the whole club that he needs to talk to me . I'm not gone lie it is kind of cute . Definitely a way to get my attention.

I make it to the table a little after him and watch as his eyes go from my waist to my face in a slow motion making me tense up at his eyes being on me and only me . Lord this conversation can only go two ways and I'm hoping whatever way it is it's quick . My nerves can't take this . He makes me feel like a little ass girl with a school crush . I'm to grown for that

"I don't like to to be ignored rain "he says in a low raspy voice but it sounds like he's the only one in the room as I hear him over the loud music and people . Being in his presence, it feels like we're in our own little box and as my eyes are fixated on him , he's the only one I see . It's like we're alone

"I thought you didn't know me " I respond while he cracks a small smile sliding his tongue across his bottom lip making me watch intensely . He knows exactly what da fawk he's doing .

"You ain't see me wave at you ?" He questions

"I'm working " I answer calmly . On the outside I know I look and sound chill as hell but on the inside my mind is on over drive .

His droopy eyelids and red eyes staring at me giving me all his attention is making me nervous as hell and honestly at this moment I'm wishing he continues to act like he didn't know me . I wasn't prepared for him to be looking at me like I look at him . It's like his eyes have a spell on them and I promise I'm enchanted .

"Lemme get a dance then " he says exactly what I feared he'd say . My luck is so bad id probably fall if I tried to give him a dance . He makes me to nervous aint no fucking way .

"Uhm I was just about to clock out actually " I tell him while he starts to chuckle

"Nigga this ain't no nine to five you shake ass til there ain't no mo bread to make " he says sounding passionate like he's the one stripping . "What I make you nervous or sumn ? " he questions

"No " I lie scoffing

"Then show me " he smirks sitting back in his seat patting his lap making my eyes almost immediately shift to his lower half . Gahdamn he's fine .

I look back up and let out a large sigh shaking my head trying to mentally prepare myself for this . I could literally dance for any other nigga in this room and it still wouldn't give me the same affect that I know this dance for von is about to give me . His eyes on me alone is enough to make my knees weak so now that I have to literally be on his lap I already know how this finna turn out .

He wanna dance so bad imma do the Dougie for his ass and go home cause the sexy stuff not gone work .

"Alright now yall let's slow it down " the dj yells out as soon as I prepare myself to begin dancing for von turning on 'dance for you ' by Beyoncé . I literally hate this nigga .

"Cmon now rain ian got all day now folks " he says impatiently while I roll my eyes and turn around placing my bottom on his lap beginning to grind trying to imagine someone else behind me so I don't be so nervous . "You look a lil tense " he mumbles in a mocking manner . I don't know why he thinks he's being amusing , I should walk away from his ass

"Why are you in here anyways ?" I question trying to start a conversation so I don't pee on myself and him . I gotta shift my focus on something else

"I came to see some ass fuck you mean" he answers and I roll my eyes getting a little more comfortable on his lap moving higher . Talking really is helping , plus how he talks is kinda funny .

"Why mine when You acted like a stranger ?" I asks determined to get an explanation for last night

"Shittt you prolly got the fattest one in here to be honest " he answers and I suck my teeth not getting the answer I wanted . He knows what I want to here . "And since you so stuck on that shit . I acted like I ain't no you for safety purposes " he answers making me laugh "sumn funny ? " he questions while I try to hold it in

"Nah it's just - " I stop talking as I feel his hand wrap around my waist , lifting me off his lap , turning me side ways then sitting me back down to face him . My voice is literally caught in my throat as were staring face to face while I sit side ways lap to lap with him . I just lost my entire train of thought . His touch is warm and makes my body go numb as the only thing I feel is him .

"Go head " he nods at me sitting back comfortably letting me just sit on him as if he's Santa clause .

"Uhm " I start trying think "I uh-"

"Let me help you out "he chuckles shaking his head "im a gangasta Aight , THE gangsta around this bitch " he boost while I roll my eyes at his ego "I can't be going around being friendly and helping folks cause then people gone start trying me like I'm soft and then I got burn this mufuckin city down to prove my point so long story short you can't be affiliated with me shordy it's to dangerous for you " he finishes as if he just proved his point . I'm still confused

"Okay not only was that the most unintelligent thing ever but I don't think me sitting on your lap in the middle of a strip club is proving your point either " I say about to get up until he grabs my waist again pulling me back down

"What you scared your lil pussy ass boyfriend gone see us or sumn ?" He asks sounding jealous if you asks me . Not that kentrell is my boyfriend . I would never claim that

"You mean your business partner ?" I correct him while he smacks his teeth

"Shit got me fucked up I sent that nigga flying with the birds I don't need some country ass niggas fucking up my business cause we got to much money to make"

"Wait you said no ?" I asks him and he nods . No wonder why kentrell was so mad at me last night . He took out his anger that von caused and acted like I was the problem . So typical of him , I'm glad kentrell wasn't stupid enough to do the deal with him , he doesn't deserve it .

"I see he ain't take my answer to well though " he says looking down at my exposed bruises on my arm before I quickly cover it with my hand and look away . This what I get for being so close to his ass . Now here come the stinging questions. Does he hit you ? Why don't you leave him ? Why don't you call the police ? I can just hear them Coming

"So thats your pimp or what ?" He questions catching me off guard . Wow that's definitely not the question I expected but I should've known his would be interesting

"Oh please his broke ass could not be a pimp " I shake my head while he laughs

"That nigga tried to pimp you out you wasn't going for that shit tho " he says with a small smile "I fuck with that " he says lowly eyeing me while I stare at him

"Thank you " I mumble grinning a little appreciating his version of a compliment .

"So that mean he was capping bout that coke thing right ?" He asks . Dammit I knew he caught that . Kentrell always trying to throw me under the bus about that as if he's not the cause of me starting that damn drug in the first place .

"Of course " I lie once again . I'm glad I don't plan on building a relationship with him cause this shit is starting on pure lies . But I never tell anyone about my addiction I'm to ashamed

"Good " he nods "pretty bitches don't play with they nose " he says making my stomach feel warm as his words are soft and smooth making it like music to my ears . Did he just call me .. pretty ? He thinks I'm pretty ? Damn that compliment never meant anything until this moment right now . Now he can't lie and say he doesn't know me , cause I know he knows my pretty ass .

We stare at each other for a minute with small smiles on our faces until what seems like A switch turns on in his head and his expression changes as he taps my thigh indicating for me to get up . I get up quickly and he does the same standing over me sending all my nerves back into my body

"I appreciate the dance Rain " he says reaching into his pocket "shake ya ass a lil mo you get a bigger tip next time Aight ? " he mumbles putting a stack of money in my hand before walking off . I watch him closely as he walks towards the exit and leaves then down at my hands feeling more confused than I was before .

Not only did he just leave me my biggest tip of the night and I barely danced with him , but we just had an entire conversation and he he called me pretty . I'm going to try hard to not overthink this situation and I'm probably not even going to share with anyone but damn he makes me feel special from the simplest compliments, and the simplest touch Damn near melted me . Not even a drug could make me feel as high as I just felt with him . Its like I was on a cloud , and I needed that especially today .

Maybe he needs to come to the club more often .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 1.6K 35
It all starts when Jayda and her two best friends decide to go to the club. Where Jayda meets her one night stand and long time crush king von. Thing...
22.4K 1K 21
" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie"
168K 4.3K 33
"If I tell you I love you I mean it" Follow the life of Zaramiy The life of a Rapper Baby momma I claim all rights Tune in Read Now #kingvon #babymo...
73.2K 981 27
One shots of mine and some of yalls favorite drill rappers. Taking all Requests. Enjoy🙌🏾.