Alphas' 𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔩𝔢 Vampire

By YOLOwriting101

"I'm curious, you can read my mind but I can't read yours. What are you thinking?" I question him curiously... More

1'
2'
3'
4'
5'
6'
7'
8'
9'
10'
11'
12'
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
19'
20'
21'
22'
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
31'
32'
33'
34'*
36'
37'
38'
39'*

35'

2K 119 4
By YOLOwriting101

𝐈𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐥 𝐱 𝐀𝐳𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐮
***

"Won't you look at that..."

I see Azriel hold Perci in his arms, talking with a whole crowd of werewolves. They all wanted a glimpse of our son as they just...adored him. It was almost as if they forgot what Azriel was.

And that was all that I wanted.

"I think a celebration is in order. You know how most people will bring him presents?" Whistler tells me, and I snicker. "His whole nursery room will need a side room to hold all of the presents - maybe even another! Your son is just a thing to behold."

"I know." I smile proudly, and I see Azriel look over his shoulder at me. When he gestures me to come towards them I do so without hesitation.

Once I'm beside him I see him nod at me to the crowd, smiling brightly. I didn't know why until I felt like eyes were barreling into my skull.

I look, seeing Perci looking up at me very deeply. His eyes full of so much love and admiration despite him only being a few days old. My eyes soften upon him as I rest my hand on the top of his head.

My hand covered the top of his head and if I was to close it it'd engulf it completely. I found myself just grinning at his cuteness, just completely mesmerized by him.

As well as how his one blue eye looked just like Azriel's. When I look at Azriel he was grinning at me.

"Since him and I share a connection through our eye, I can tell you what he says if you like." Azriel tells me, causing me to gasp.

"He...says things about me?" I smile, seeing Azriel nod. "Can you tell me...what?"

Azriel smiles, nodding as he looks down at Perci. When I see his blue eye glow he soon chuckles at me.

"He says he's waiting for the surprise." Azriel murmurs, and my eyes widen. When I look at him he doesn't react but I...can't have him giving it away just yet.

"What surprise?"

"Head Alpha Idris has a surprise?"

"Who's the surprise for?"

I hear people speak in the background, and I just stay calm.

Because...if I make too much reaction I could give it all away!

My plan...and Perci didn't say what it was, but what if he does though?

I think I might have to ask faster than I thought.

"Azriel can I speak with you?"

He raises his eyebrow, but ends up nodding. When he dismissed himself from the wolves I was impressed by how they genuinely seemed to care for him.

Come quite far, but I don't know if it's because of the baby or the things he went through. I want to say the latter, but I would prefer that they just came together no matter what.

That's all that matters.

Them setting aside his lineage and type, and accepting him outside all of that. That's all.

"So...?" Azriel wonders, and I look over my shoulder at him as I close the door. "What was it that you wanted to speak with me with?"

I look down into Azriel's eyes, only to grin when I see Perci looking up at me in his arms. My heart softens each day the more I am in their presences. They were just so precious to me...so sweet. How could I contain the love I have for them?

I just can't!

"I feel the exact same way." Azriel murmurs, and I begin to see his blue eye glow. When his cheeks turn pink he continues to look up at me lovingly. "Perci isn't that quite?"

"Perci said something?" I ask nervously, hoping he didn't give away my proposal.

"He just said it's amazing how much you love us. That he loves you way more than anyone ever could; yet I can beg to differ on that one." Azriel teases yet smiles down at him. Pressing a kiss to Perci's cheek, he looked down at him with so much love.

They're just...both my loves, my everything.

I couldn't help myself as I step towards them, cradling Azriel's cheek. He leans into my hand I just felt my heart practically swelling with an excessive amount of love for these two individuals. How did I get so lucky with these two?

"I love you so much..." I croak to him, causing Azriel's eyes to soften upon me.

"I love you too-."

"Wait. I remember when you entered into my life and I wanted absolutely nothing to do with you. I tried avoiding everything you and I was not kind just so that you could go away... You, on the other hand, were always kind - always so thoughtful, even though you had every right to be rude. You were honest to me and didn't ever try to hurt me, even though I have tried to hurt you... I have broken your heart and have hurt you...I am so sorry. I am exceedingly grateful to you. You've changed my life, and I love you with all my heart Azriel." I confess to him softly.

I begin to watch Azriel 's eyes water as he cuddles Perci to his chest.

"Idris you don't need to apologize anymore, I forgave you before you ever apologized-."

"I must, and I always will until the day I die; and you," I look down at Perci and marvel at his beautiful face, "You're half of us both, and the fact that you're the both of us created into one... To make such a beaut... My baby, our first baby - your sister, you two are the most important people to us. For you to be here before me...you're just absolutely everything I could never imagine, and it's absolutely perfect; and I love you too."

By the time I look at them both, Perci was looking up at me lovingly while Azriel was crying.

"Azriel where are these sweet words coming from?"

"Azriel..." I let myself go on one knee, watching Azriel just freeze. "Will you marry-."

"Yes!" Azriel practically shouts, soon gasping as he realizes that he interrupts me. I just smile at him and how excited he was, but he soon bit his lip. "I...I'm sorry, I interrupted you."

"It's perfect..." I breathe, wondering if I was seeing things. Because a golden ray began to shine brightly behind them, like an aura. They both just looked so perfect to me. "You're perfect."

"Idris..." Azriel leans towards me, pressing a kiss to my lips. To feel how soft and sweet his lips were... I just wanted all of him so suddenly. "Not yet."

I found myself chuckling, pulling back as I look down at Perci. He didn't seem to be judging us at all...just loving us completely.

"Would you like to choose a ring?"

"A ring?" Azriel frowns, and I raise my eyebrow.

"Yes...a ring."

"We're Mates, aren't we already married and now we can say we officially are?" Azriel asks me in confusion, and I found myself chuckling again.

If he was a werewolf in any normal werewolf couple, they would love him even more. The words he just uttered past his teeth and lips are the dream words every werewolf wants to hear.

He just looks at me in wait, and I just knew he was perfect.

Now I nudge him back into the wall, and he looks up at me shyly. Perci didn't react, just watched.

"In the vampire side of the world...did you guys marry?" I ask him like when we first met. How he had us ask each other questions. "How did you guys handle that stuff over there?"

"We don't...do that, marriage." He tells me, and I feel my smirk drop. "There are blood bonds, and those replace marriages; but I won't say they don't happen-."

"Marry me." I interrupt him, and he smiles.

"I already said yes." He gushes as I wiggle my eyebrow.

"I just had to make sure...but, you're marrying me right?"

Azriel just chuckles because he saw I was teasing, but at the same time I wasn't. I just had to be positive that this beautiful man was going to be my partner in marriage.

"Yes I am."

"That's great." I sigh peacefully, inhaling in a nice breath of fresh air. "Ring or no ring."

"We can get rings, but I am very content with either or." He smiles and I believed his words wholeheartedly.

I already knew he'd be happy anything...how could I not be grateful. Because I know I was, I'd always be thankful to these two.

For the rest of my life.

__________________❤️

I know it's short,
but they're kids stories are next...
maybe...we'll see - hmm~ 🥴
~ yolo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 24.5K 32
Callum Black. That was Callum's name, his identity, yet he was never called that. His family, his pack, his peers, and just about everybody else call...
190K 9.5K 23
Picture used in the cover isn't mine. Book 2- Can be read as a stand alone. Not a sequel of book 1. It's another character's story .... The supern...
849K 25K 101
[ BEING REWRITTEN ] 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ----- 𝐃𝐘𝐋𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐒 I messed up - I messed up in typical Dylan fashion because...
202K 5.7K 68
Gay romance mxm (MATURE!!. Smutty) (NOT mpreg) ⚠️🔞⚠️ Kai and Shadow have been best friends forever, but not long after their eighteen birthday, they...