Change of Plans

By Nicholasr3y

Hayden Bottichelli is the "IT" girl at Roseburrow High. She and her best friend Amy Jamison have been the mos... More

Change of Plans 1
Change of Plans 2
Change of Plans 3
Change of Plans 4
Change of Plans 5
Change of Plans 6
Change of Plans 7
Change of Plans 8
Change of Plans 9
Change of Plans 10
Change of Plans 11
Change of Plans 12
Change of Plans 13
Change of Plans 14
Change of Plans 15
Change of Plans 16
Change of Plans 17
Change of Plans 18
Change of Plans 19
Change of Plans 20
Change of Plans 21
Change of Plans 22
Change of Plans 23
Change of Plans 24
Change of Plans 25
Change of Plans 26
Change of Plans 27
Change of Plans 28
Change of Plans 29
Change of Plans 30
Change of Plans 31
Change of Plans 33
Change of Plans 34
Change of Plans 35
Change of Plans 36
Change of Plans 37
Change of Plans 38
Change of Plans 39
Change of Plans 40
Change of Plans 41
Change of Plans 42
Change of Plans 43
Change of Plans 44
Change of Plans 45
Change of Plans 46
Change of Plans 47

Change of Plans 32

3.9K 25 9
By Nicholasr3y

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Sorry this has taken like five days :/ I promise I will upload the next chapter ASAP! PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE! love you all

*******************************

CHAPTER 31 REVIEW!!!

Xavier's POV

We pulled up to the restaurant, and Dave opened the door for us. Hayden and I exited last and Dave grabbed my arm before I could walk away. "How's the Daddy?" he laughed.

"I, uh, I guess I'm alright." I chuckled.

Hayden called for me and I told her I was coming.

"Have fun tonight. You two deserve it." Dave said as I walked away towards my beautiful girlfriend.

I leaned down and kissed her belly then looked up at her.

"I sure hope it's a girl." I smiled and grabbed her hand as we walked into the restaurant.

"Me too." she smiled, leaning over and kissing my cheek. "Me too." she whispered, patting her belly and smiling.

CHAPTER 32

Hayden's POV

My heart pounded with the beating of the music and the thump of the base gave me a headache. Yet, I couldn't pull myself away from the mass of bodies I was surrounded by.

Xavier held my waist firmly and I lay my head down on his shoulder while we grinder. Amy and Blake were grinding beside us, a little more into it than Xavier and I were.

The peppy song ended and a slow song began, forcing the people without dates to leave the gym in search of water. I turned around and Xavier pulled me as close as we could be together because of my protruding belly.

I hooked my arms around his neck and tried to lay my head of his shoulder. His hand left the small of my back and cupped my chin tilting it upward.

I stared up into his wild blue eyes as I could feel the sparks fly. He pulled me into a rough, lustful kiss and I didn't pull back. His hands explored my body and he kissed down my neck.

"I love you Hayden." he said, his voice heavy as he trailed his lips down my neck and to my collar bone.

He reached up and cupped my breast and I pushed his hand away, hoping no body saw.

"Xavier! Not here." I said seductively. Getting the hint, he pulled away slightly. He stopped dancing and grabbed my hand, trying to make a path for us to exit the gym.

Amy grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her quickly. "Where are you going?"

Xavier heard her and turned around. "The bathroom." he said and Amy got the hint and laughed.

"Hormones?" she whispered in my ear.

I slapped her arm but nodded.

She died of laughter and said, "Don't ruin your dress!" before turning back to Blake.

I slapped her again, and Xavier began to make a path through the dancing couples.

We squeezed out of the gym, past couples making out in the dark corners and to the bathroom.

Seeing a line to get in for both bathrooms, Xavier began to pull me away from everyone else and down towards the locker rooms.

The lights were all off in the school, as well as in the guy's locker room. The only light that shone in the room was from the moon which shined through the many skylights on the ceiling.

He led me past the rows of looses and back to the showers. He stopped and pulled me into one of the rooms and slid the curtain across.

I turned to him and looped my arms around his neck and looked into his deep blue eyes.

His arms slid around my back and rested gently on the small of my back, gradually sliding down.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked while unbuttoning his dress shirt.

"Yeah. I need it. Right now." I said, reaching down and unzipping his pants.

He pulled me close and unzipped the back of my dress. Cautiously, I slid it off and hung it on a hook nearby.

*************

We hurried out of the locker room and were walking back into the gym when we heard, "And this year's Homecoming King and Queen are..."

We found Amy and Blake and joined them.

"Xavier Williams and Hayden Bottichelli!" Mr. McDaniels yelled.

"What!?" I cried at Amy. "But how-"

"Xavier and Hayden! Please come to the front!" Mr. McDaniels yelled into the microphone. Everyone began to cheer, and a pathway was made for us to walk through.

"Come one baby!" Xavier pulled me towards the stage, smiling his huge smile.

I followed after him, still in shock of how we were chosen, but smiled my huge ear-to-ear grin as we made our way through the crowd.

Girls were pulling me into hugs and guys were slapping Xavier's back, or shaking his hand as we walked.

We climbed the stairs, hand-in-hand, and walked over to Mr. McDaniels.

The student body president, Kylie Reed, placed the crown on Xavier's head, smiling at him and trying to talk to him over the roar of the crowd. He politely smiled and nodded.

Leaning over to me, he pulled my face upward and kissed my gently on the lips. The flash of a camera lit up before we had a chance to pull away.

Kylie put my crown in as well, congratulating me with a fake smile, and hurrying off the stage.

"I think you stole her spotlight." Xavier whispered in my ear as the flash of the camera blinded me yet again.

The camera guy finally showed himself and asked us to follow him while the music started up again. We follows him offstage and back into student lobby where it was dark and quiet.

"Alright! I'm gonna need some pictures of you two if that's alright with you two." the guy said, looking between Xavier and I.

Xavier looked over at me and I nodded. "Sure, that's fine, uh, sir."

"Great! Oh and call me Robert." he said extending a hand out to Xavier.

"Xavier." he said, reaching his hand out to Robert.

A sudden gleam in the man's eye caught my attention as he looked down at me.

He turned to me then, "Hayden." I said politely and he reached out for my hand and I hesitantly gave it to him.

"Hayden, What're you worried about sweetie? I won't hurt you." he said, grinning strangely at me.

He kissed my hand and drew back. "Okay! Let's get some pictures."

He had us stand in various poses as he snapped the shots.

"Perfect! That was wonderful you two. I'm gonna go out to my car and grab my laptop quickly. I'll be right back and then I can show you the pictures. Alright?"

"Okay, that's fine! We'll be here!" Xavier said.

As soon as Robert, the photographer, was outside, I turned to Xavier.

"There's something up with him." I said, looking around to make sure no one could hear us.

"I know. I noticed that too." He said, pulling me close to him.

A metallic click jolted me away from Xavier, and I turned around quickly.

There, in the dark of the night, my worst nightmare came true.

"Hello kids. Remember her?" a man's voice said.

A sudden yelp hurt my eardrums as something was drug up from the floor beside the man.

The moonlight shone through the glass doors and landed on the terrified face of girl. Her eyes stared at me as if begging for help from the man yanking her up by her hair.

Suddenly, it all made sense.

The night fluttered back into memory...

*The back two doors opened and two men in black ski masks jumped out and ran towards Xavier. McKenna began to scream and struggled in his arms.

Xavier released her and she tired hold onto him.

"Robert! His name is Robert!" she yelled before the men reached them.

The one restrained her arms and began to drag her to the car while she flailed around wildly.

The other masked man pulled something out and stuck McKenna with it, making her scream louder.

Within seconds, it was silent all around as they drug her into the back of the van and sped off, burning out in the parking lot, leaving Xavier and I standing there dumbfounded.*

Whimpering from the girl on the floor brought me back to reality and I glanced down at McKenna on the floor.

Xavier stood tensed, his feet placed firmly in front of me as if to protect me from Robert and McKenna.

The moonlight suddenly glinted off of the object in Robert's hand and he held it towards McKenna's head.

McKenna's sobs became quick and her breathing came in short gasps.

"So what's it gonna be boy?" Robert asked slightly squeezing down the trigger. McKenna sobbed loudly now and held her hands to her face.

"Put the gun down. You don't need to hurt her." Xavier said calmly.

"So if she doesn't mean anything to you, then why protect her boy?" Robert asked harshly, yanking on McKenna's hair again.

"Just let her go. She has nothing to do with this Robert. Let her go." his voice came out clear and composed, but forceful.

Robert roughly yanked McKenna up off the floor and threw her off into the corner.

I instinctively tried to make a move towards her, but Xavier stopped me. "She's fine." he whispered back to me.

He held up his hands as Robert turned the gun towards us.

"You may not care for her," Robert pointed the gun towards McKenna, "but I know you care for her." he aimed the gun at me.

An evil grin overtook his face as he pulled the trigger.

The pop of the bullet exploding from the barrel echoed throughout the walls of my minds and all through the confines of the school.

My vision went fuzzy as I felt the pain; spreading rapidly down my arm.

Xavier darted forward, tackling Robert and taking the gun. Hitting him over the head with the blunt part of the gun, Robert went out cold.

The coldness of the tile spread through my entire body as I collided with the floor. Xavier lay next to me, hovering over and screaming out.

I lay there, feeling weightless. I reached up and touched Xavier's face and smiled as the darkness overtook my vision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 91 8
Amy Rose is a freshman in High School and plays JV tennis. Amy soon meets a someone who is older than her and begins to fall for him.
3.9K 258 16
A popular student makes a bet with his mates that he can turn a dorky girl into high school royalty in just six weeks. Based on the movie 'She's All...
309K 8.4K 33
"Cassie, sweetie, please do me a huge favor." "What is it, Mom?" "Do. Not. Get. Pregnant." "Ever?" "I mean, don't get pregnant in your teen years." "...
646 48 31
Luna Sharp is the new girl at Rose Hill High School. She is excited for the fresh start and to meet new people until she sees the popular hockey play...